Lying about external circumstances

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #62 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:57 am

Post by kuribo »

The Fonz wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:, I will not make up a problem just to get off the hook or get sympathy.
Agreed. Making up an untrue RL reason to get off of deserved criticism is beyond the pale, and fuck the quitters' list, anyone found to have done so should be suspended.
Yeah, but no one would ever be suspended by this rule--- how do YOU know, I mean REALLY know, what's an untrue reason?

I once complained that I had little time to participate in Mafia because I had "personal stuff" going on. No one believed me, but that didn't change the fact that my oldest brother had had a heart attack and I was travelling 30 miles a day to go visit him, dealing with his finances, and handling his lawyers. :P
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #63 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:00 am

Post by kuribo »

besides, nowadays if you wanna get away with lurking, just tell people you're emulating MafiaSSK's and K7's playstyles and that you're going to lurk every game forever

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #72 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:22 pm

Post by kuribo »

The Fonz wrote:
kuribo wrote:besides, nowadays if you wanna get away with lurking, just tell people you're emulating MafiaSSK's and K7's playstyles and that you're going to lurk every game forever
And get policy-lynched in every game like SSK does?
I dunno, I've played in games where people don't want to lynch him the first day because they assume he's just being a jerk and is gonna pop town.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #87 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:34 am

Post by kuribo »

"please take a picture of yourself at the funeral and attach it to your next post."

Return to “Mafia Discussion”