Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:37 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Penguin what do you think of Dannflor?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:42 am

Post by PenguinPower »

idk what to think

i think we should have yeeted you and i don't like your hammer yesterday but also that's you...
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:43 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 2024, KittyTacky wrote:Not_Mafia - Scum. I reread the game today, I don't think this is town NM, NM contrary to popular belief actually plays to win as town and here he's just... there. I retract my "scapecow" comment, he really reads like bored/demoralized/dissociated scum from the tone of his posts. Lim this.
If you re-read the game today, then how did you forget I was cop cleared?
<(") | (")>
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:03 am

Post by Porkens »

I am getting scum vibes from Dann today
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:18 am

Post by PenguinPower »

help me understand them
<(") | (")>
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:41 am

Post by Porkens »

2013 and 2014 seem invented and justified post priori
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:44 am

Post by PenguinPower »

2013 seems withheld due to the ongoing game rule and 2014 seems to be an analysis of yesterday.

I'm not sure where you are picking up invented from.
<(") | (")>
kitten around
kitten around
Goon
kitten around
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:13 am

Post by kitten around »

In post 1929, Not_Mafia wrote:Kitty vote Junko
In post 1998, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Dannflor
In post 2017, Not_Mafia wrote:^Lim this
In post 2033, Not_Mafia wrote:I have a guilty on Dannflor
In post 2036, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2034, Dannflor wrote:no you don't
I do, I have my intuition
In post 2041, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm Masons with Penguin he said you should vote Dann
In post 2046, Not_Mafia wrote:Flail some more please
Why should we trust your Dann read when you were wrong on Junko? And why is Dann scum?
kitten around
kitten around
Goon
kitten around
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:16 am

Post by kitten around »

I don’t know what to make of Kitty but I think we should probably resolve the Dann/NM thing today. Who did Johhny say he rb’d?
kitten around
kitten around
Goon
kitten around
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:24 am

Post by kitten around »

In post 1729, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Strong eyebrows raised at cow and Enchant for sure
In post 1736, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Kitty why did you jail Roden?
In post 1830, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Oh yeah I guess Kitty protec pengy, we can lim among POE and then I can also try to RB the scum killer

dumdum POE

Junko went after JK and didn't get it. Junko is one of those who gets votes cuz they're different and abrasive, not actually sure that they're all that scummy.

Dann is an enigma a little bit, he seems comfortable and unbothered by the double townie death last night but he is thinking critically and trying to solve. I wish I had actually RB'd him last night, if feel more at ease.

Kitten doesn't seem within their scum meta, and I think Gamma was actually townie.

Nm..NM... yeah

Enchant is more engaged than Lost, which makes me suspicious. As does the VT draft.
_

Conclusion: lim NM, see if me and Kitty can get some more town reads/leans through powers at night
In post 1915, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Battling the weird mood of the game with a

VOTE: Not_Maf
In post 1916, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Join me, all
In post 1919, JohnnyFarrar wrote:We're all too complacent rn, let's kill some scum.
Johnny didn’t say but he wanted NM yesterday > Junko so NM you continuing to call Dann scum without explaining your reasoning isn’t very convincing.

I’m probably going to sheep confitown!Penguin here.

Also Star had the exact same read on Dann as Junko. And I agree with what Dann said yesterday that Nsg’s two posts look like scum on town because I know I’m town and nsg’s take on Dann was very similar.
kitten around
kitten around
Goon
kitten around
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:30 am

Post by kitten around »

[quote="In post 1832

if you actually look at the context surrounding the wagons at the time, there is pretty strong momentum on me and Gamma already. scum doesn't need to tip the scales.

is exactly the type of post scum tends to make when they know a wagon is going to flip town and want plausible deniability / town cred for it. she makes the same soft defense of gamma in . like she wants to encourage the wagons on us but doesn't actually want to stick out her neck and hard defend.[/quote]

Sorry, half asleep and royally messed up the quote.

So nsg similar on Dann and me.
kitten around
kitten around
Goon
kitten around
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:33 am

Post by kitten around »

In post 1288, Star Power wrote:First townread of the game:
JunkoChan!

I think their misunderstanding of the setup looks rather genuine and not the way that scum would try to fake a slip like that. People like to WIFOM their way out of that logic sometimes, but scum rarely actually try something like that early because it's just not that effective as a way to get townread, on average. I believe there's credit to the fact that both SCRRRDBEAR and northsidegal held an early townread there as well! So I feel good about having JunkoChan as town from the start.
In post 1290, Star Power wrote:Actually,
Dannflor
can go ahead and be a full townread, complete with a bold tag! I believe the stretch of posts 141-145 demonstrates that Dann is clearly showing, as it turns out, an underlying town thought process. (It's clear that that's something Dann himself valued in making reads, and it's also how NSG seemed to be developing her own early reads. How meta!) There's clear depth to Dann's reads on all of NK15/Porkens/NSG. I believe there's a person behind the Dann account who believes the thoughts he is posting about these slots.

Here, Star similar on Dann and Junko. The fact that I know I’m town and Junko flipped town, looks like Dann is is not an nsg/Star buddy.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:50 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 2053, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 2024, KittyTacky wrote:Not_Mafia - Scum. I reread the game today, I don't think this is town NM, NM contrary to popular belief actually plays to win as town and here he's just... there. I retract my "scapecow" comment, he really reads like bored/demoralized/dissociated scum from the tone of his posts. Lim this.
If you re-read the game today, then how did you forget I was cop cleared?
lmao
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:50 am

Post by Dannflor »

I don't know if "being wrong on Junko" is exactly the barometric I wanna use here
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:51 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2058, kitten around wrote:
In post 2041, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm Masons with Penguin he said you should vote Dann
Why should we trust your Dann read when you were wrong on Junko? And why is Dann scum?
I never said Junko was scum, my vote was self-preservation. And why did you omit the post where I explained my Dann read?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:51 am

Post by Dannflor »

kitten what do you mean when you say resolve within me/NM

how firm is your read on me
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:55 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 2049, Porkens wrote:
In post 2014, Dannflor wrote:Porkens approached the 1v1 more on the sidelines but that's just kinda how Porkens seems to play and I have a hard time scum reading the tone on any of his posts

the way the random Junko/Dann crackpot theory is presented reads a lot more "town conspiracy theory" than scum trying to sew paranoia or stir the pot further

I guess if I have a massive blind spot maybe it's here but I also remember thinking Porkens/NSG D1 is never aligned so
Quote part of my approach of the 1v1?
I thought posts like and or where you are kinda just meme posting in the midst of some intensity between me and Junko looked like Just Posting to Post

You kinda avoided taking a side until you town read both of us in without much substantiation or trying to defuse the fight

it rubbed me the wrong way
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:57 am

Post by Dannflor »

but I think the way you just

absolutely shit on NSG's read in is so unlikely to come from scum buddies especially that early in the game

like if you're scum there you aren't even bussing you're just like trying to shatter her credibility and for why

and like when I read through yesterday with less emotional eyes you just feel pretty comfortable
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:58 am

Post by Dannflor »

VOTE: Kitty

I think I believe that NM believes what he's saying more than I believe Kitty believes what he's saying
kitten around
kitten around
Goon
kitten around
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:20 am

Post by kitten around »

In post 2065, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2058, kitten around wrote:
I never said Junko was scum, my vote was self-preservation. And why did you omit the post where I explained my Dann read?
Sorry then, requote it, I’m still not fully awake.
kitten around
kitten around
Goon
kitten around
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:27 am

Post by kitten around »

In post 2066, Dannflor wrote:kitten what do you mean when you say resolve within me/NM

how firm is your read on me
I think he was pushing you hard, so that’s why. I’m not opposed to Kitty though. I think that based on the knowledge of both mine and Junko’s alignment and the similar ways both nsg and Star dealt with both - in the case of nsg you/me and Star - you/Junko - I think unless that’s some elaborate ploy to on both incarnations of the slot, it looks like you’re town and I already thought you were based on the reasons I already gave yesyerday.

Sure it’s of course possible that both incarnations of of that slot would have similar reads to you with two townies as scum but I think that’s unlikely.
kitten around
kitten around
Goon
kitten around
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:30 am

Post by kitten around »

In post 2067, Dannflor wrote:
In post 2049, Porkens wrote:
In post 2014, Dannflor wrote:Porkens approached the 1v1 more on the sidelines but that's just kinda how Porkens seems to play and I have a hard time scum reading the tone on any of his posts

the way the random Junko/Dann crackpot theory is presented reads a lot more "town conspiracy theory" than scum trying to sew paranoia or stir the pot further

I guess if I have a massive blind spot maybe it's here but I also remember thinking Porkens/NSG D1 is never aligned so
Quote part of my approach of the 1v1?
I thought posts like and or where you are kinda just meme posting in the midst of some intensity between me and Junko looked like Just Posting to Post

You kinda avoided taking a side until you town read both of us in without much substantiation or trying to defuse the fight

it rubbed me the wrong way
Are you thinking Kitty/Porkens now?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:34 am

Post by Dannflor »

no

I kinda think Porkens is the most likely town slot in this game aside from Penguin
kitten around
kitten around
Goon
kitten around
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:35 am

Post by kitten around »

I think that both incarnations of nsg/Star wrt to me/Junko as confitown, point to you probably also being town, so yeah, I don’t think associatives point to you.

I could see a Kitty/Porkens team to, so maybe NM is town then. His posting here does seem to be very different than in diffusion of power, so I think I take back what I said earlier.

Return to “Completed Open Games”