I
S
G
A
M
E
!

HEAL: Not_Mafia
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:54 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

@Mod, what if the same person is eliminated and chosen for nobility
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #15 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:45 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 9, Marashu wrote:
In post 8, Not_Mafia wrote:
@Mod, what if the same person is eliminated and chosen for nobility
Elimination resolves first, then the player with the largest number of votes by plurality will be the noble. In the case of a tie, the player who reached that number of votes first will be the noble.
@Mod What if the only votes in play were the elimination and nobility votes on the same player in question?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #16 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Please everyone, make me a Viscownt
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #20 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:36 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 19, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 16, Not_Mafia wrote:Please everyone, make me a Viscownt
Why would I ever do such a thing
The lulz
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #59 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:10 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

We might as well all just nobility vote me then
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #61 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:12 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Elmo is an early scumlean
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #96 (isolation #7) » Sat Nov 26, 2022 4:25 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 94, Herta wrote:What about voting the noble can we hammer that vote or is it whoever is in the lead when the main gets limmed.

pedit: that makes sense re the vote

I didn't want to noble N_M. It's a waste to do it as a meme when we could actually nail someone no matter how unlikely that may be.
Smash cut to me epically voting out the last scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #104 (isolation #8) » Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:40 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 103, KittyTacky wrote:N_M is unironically a good player
This is vile slander and I won't stand for it
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #134 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 117, Enchant wrote:DIdn't read setup, i am Dark Angel. Powerole i guess.
That’s funny because I am the Dark Angel
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #216 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:34 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Imagine healing the most boring player
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #227 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:14 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Porkens

I guess he just hogged the votes
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #231 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:21 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #259 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:50 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 258, JunkoChan wrote:
In post 240, JohnnyFarrar wrote:God damn dude how confident scum gotta be to kill the guy who set the cow squad up for the lol hammer
Couldn't have said so better myself

VOTE: not_mafia

Get this outta here
Time to put the haterade back in the fridge Broseph I have 2 votes
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #261 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:59 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Governate Junkochan
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #287 (isolation #15) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:45 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

HEAL: Not_Mafia

Why change perfection?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #320 (isolation #16) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 311, Herta wrote:
In post 261, Not_Mafia wrote:
Governate Junkochan
In post 287, Not_Mafia wrote:HEAL: Not_Mafia

Why change perfection?
Why switch off of JunkoChan to yourself
I didn't, you should read the set-up
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #329 (isolation #17) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:01 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 327, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 287, Not_Mafia wrote:HEAL: Not_Mafia

Why change perfection?
I don’t understand why you think this is a good idea?

I think it’s a terrible idea to heal the same player twice unless it’s near elo and they have proven themselves with demonstrable good reads.

~N
I promise to prove myself at some point in the future maybe
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #394 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:44 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Freedumb
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #407 (isolation #19) » Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:44 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm the hidden noble
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #418 (isolation #20) » Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:32 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I’m town though
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #432 (isolation #21) » Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:20 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 430, Toto wrote:
In post 425, Polar Bear Express wrote:You don’t get to call my analysis as “black and white” and not address any of my arguments. Fact is that three out of four dead town had you in their PoE: Elements, Passenger and of course, Porkens, so you give me an actually good reason to debunk all of that instead of deflecting it on to me.
What arguments?.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt here and assume you are town. How do you expect town!toto to respond and "debunk" this.

When I saw passanger dead on day start the first thought that came to mind is probably scum trying to frame me, and well... here you are.
What about Occam's Razor?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #518 (isolation #22) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:25 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 507, Eiralox wrote:
In post 407, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm the hidden noble
why do you think scum nobled you twice instead of hunting for DA and maybe getting a free kill? Doesn't make sense way I see it.
How should I know? Maybe they've figured out the DA and the DA is pushing miselims
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #668 (isolation #23) » Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:28 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

What's the VC?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #812 (isolation #24) » Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:01 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Eiralox

I guess the eira is over
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #815 (isolation #25) » Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:08 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 807, JunkoChan wrote:Eiralox at E-2
??!?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #818 (isolation #26) » Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:27 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

UNVOTE:

This is an outrage
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #828 (isolation #27) » Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:31 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Hello
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #829 (isolation #28) » Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:32 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Is Elmo at E-2?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #836 (isolation #29) » Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:47 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Elmo

I guess Elmo won't be tickled by this
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #851 (isolation #30) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #861 (isolation #31) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:45 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

How dare you insinuate such a thing
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #876 (isolation #32) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:28 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Herta's kinda obvscum here
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1046 (isolation #33) » Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:03 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Oh I forgot to mention, I was hidden noble day 1
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1282 (isolation #34) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:21 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Herta
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1285 (isolation #35) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:07 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

HEAL: Polar Bear Express
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1288 (isolation #36) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I am not voting with Herta
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1296 (isolation #37) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:05 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1295, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 1285, Not_Mafia wrote:HEAL: Polar Bear Express
Are you paying any attention to the game at all? :lol:
No
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1333 (isolation #38) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:51 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

HEAL: MegAzumarrill
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1516 (isolation #39) » Sat Dec 24, 2022 12:43 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Okay I'm actually hidden noble this time
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1565 (isolation #40) » Sat Dec 24, 2022 2:19 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

What did I do?

Return to “Completed Open Games”