How long do you think the day/night phases should last?

This forum is for discussion related to the game.

How long should days and nights last (choose one for day and one for night)

12 hour days
3%
12 hour nights
No votes
24 hour days
No votes
24 hour nights
5%
48 hour days
5%
48 hour nights
34%
3 day days
No votes
3 day nights
No votes
4 day days
No votes
4 day nights
No votes
week long day
24%
week long night
5%
10 day days
18%
10 day nights
5%

Total votes: 38

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 0, Sterling the steampunk wrote:for forum mafia I'd say 48 hour days and 24 hour nights, gives enough time for accusations and responses at day and enough time to submit night actions at night. for real time mafia (such as Town of Salem or meat world) I'd say 2 minutes to 12 minutes depending on how much discussion is taking place is sufficient time for day, and 60 seconds if all actions can be submitted at once, or 30 seconds for each action if you need to do each action separately
dude the site isn't going to change to accommodate what literally every other forum mafia site does

this is the niche that we like that has worked for many people, with longer phases.

you are the same person who was talking about the L word stuff the other month - if you don't like how things are run around here you don't *have* to stay here. there are options that accept the things you want in games.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky

Return to “Mafia Discussion”