Goon
Una
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:20 pm

Post by Una »

I think she's defaulted into voting me when she isn't sure what else she wants to do in the past. It makes sense as like a side effect of thinking she should probably vote me in about 25% of my games and the play pattern indicating which 25 won't come up often. Not that it's perfectly rational.

I get the gist of her Lucian shading and don't feel alarmed by it.
I overall still have her as town as the default alignment I guess, hope to develop a read later. It'll probably be all at once
giuseppina
giuseppina
pina
Goon
giuseppina
pina
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: pina

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:26 pm

Post by giuseppina »

could una, shirou, gamma emerald, norwegianboyee and/or whoever else

look at 401-403 for me pretty please

just to say yeah i could see one reaching that conclusion from that aristeia post or nah or whatever because like

so hard for me to let things go
you are unique (and oceans are featureless a mass of drops that cannot be distinguished) and love is no detective
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 423, Una wrote:I think needing to be sure whether or not something is a joke is a scum feeling but I might be confbiased
Well like. If it’s not a joke then why are you asking me when you seem to already have a concept of me developed?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 426, giuseppina wrote:could una, shirou, gamma emerald, norwegianboyee and/or whoever else

just to say yeah i could see one reaching that conclusion from that aristeia post or nah or whatever because like

I kinda see it but idg why Aubrey wouldn’t listen when you said it but listened to Ari
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Una
Una
She
Goon
Una
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:31 pm

Post by Una »

In post 359, Una wrote:I'm not playing "acknowledgement of uncertainty is disallowed" mafia
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Doesn’t feel like you’re allowing yourself to be uncertain regarding me though
<Embrace The Void>

Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:37 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 426, giuseppina wrote:could una, shirou, gamma emerald, norwegianboyee and/or whoever else

You read the Dance Game right?

I believe Cakez later on implied he didn't truly mean "mafia" as scum/alignment in his post after Midway proposed to Enchant (and therefore he was one post away from being eliminated as scum). I created an entire case out of it though and every evidence that popped up searching his history seemed to point towards it being a slip rather than coincidence. He even
was
in fact scum...but my "slip theory/case" was still incorrectly apparently.

It
can
be a slip as you're suspecting but I wouldn't put too much heart into it, I can see how he
kinda
can take away "not voting is your standard" from Ari saying "even if you don't like it" to you in regards to voting, it has some weirdness to it yes, it could be a slip, but out of 10 times of this kind of scenario, 8 or 9 are just a coincidence like with Cakez in my opinion (which I personally feel it felt
even
more of a slip given the context and timing of the post, still a bit surprised on how it wasn't, in fact, a scumclaim).
いつだってヒーロー。

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
~Firebringer on town!Shirou
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
~town!Norwee jokes about scum!Shirou's actual plan
(Aka Volpe14)
Una
Una
She
Goon
Una
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:38 pm

Post by Una »

In post 430, Gamma Emerald wrote:Doesn’t feel like you’re allowing yourself to be uncertain regarding me though
I guess we can summarize this series of posts as you refusing to interact because I did not use a starting point of townreading or null reading you

This has been productive
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:39 pm

Post by Shirou »

If you feel strongly about it, I think rather than locking your read on them because of that mostly, use that as a secondary reason if you dislike their slot?

If they're scum we're supposed to find other suspicious things rather than
just
the slip yes?
いつだってヒーロー。

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
~Firebringer on town!Shirou
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
~town!Norwee jokes about scum!Shirou's actual plan
(Aka Volpe14)
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 432, Una wrote:
In post 430, Gamma Emerald wrote:Doesn’t feel like you’re allowing yourself to be uncertain regarding me though
I guess we can summarize this series of posts as you refusing to interact because I did not use a starting point of townreading or null reading you

This has been productive
You can choose to believe that
Doesn’t make it correct.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@Una
are you aware of nsg tell/skitter tell?
<Embrace The Void>

Una
Una
She
Goon
Una
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:47 pm

Post by Una »

Yes
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:48 pm

Post by Toto »

SirCakes, bbt and tgp are having a nice chat in the pt
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
giuseppina
giuseppina
pina
Goon
giuseppina
pina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:55 pm

Post by giuseppina »

In post 431, Shirou wrote:

You read the Dance Game right?

I believe Cakez later on implied he didn't truly mean "mafia" as scum/alignment in his post after Midway proposed to Enchant (and therefore he was one post away from being eliminated as scum). I created an entire case out of it though and every evidence that popped up searching his history seemed to point towards it being a slip rather than coincidence. He even
was
in fact scum...but my "slip theory/case" was still incorrectly apparently.

It
can
be a slip as you're suspecting but I wouldn't put too much heart into it, I can see how he
kinda
can take away "not voting is your standard" from Ari saying "even if you don't like it" to you in regards to voting, it has some weirdness to it yes, it could be a slip, but out of 10 times of this kind of scenario, 8 or 9 are just a coincidence like with Cakez in my opinion (which I personally feel it felt
even
more of a slip given the context and timing of the post, still a bit surprised on how it wasn't, in fact, a scumclaim).
i did indeed (anahit is one of the accounts i mostly use for spectating as i did there)

i have done this multiple times as well and have managed to ‘catch’ town as well as mafia so mostly these days i try not to get too caught up by it and try to ask others even if it does occupy too much of my thoughts (which is also why i try to ask multiple people so i know i can more trust the responses though if petapan were playing rather than moderating i would probably default to asking petapan)

and if we extend this to coincidences in general then this list becomes extremely long because while very very good at finding coincidences i would not say i am particularly good at determining the relevance of said coincidences
you are unique (and oceans are featureless a mass of drops that cannot be distinguished) and love is no detective
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:56 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 436, Una wrote:Yes
Then you presumably were acting on that when you asked that
The problem with that is you
already scumread me
so it should have just confirmed your earlier read
And like, you said “I could be confbiased” after that so that wasn’t entirely out of your mind
VOTE: Una
Feels like you’re trying to walk two roads of consistently calling me scum while also trying to feign openness to me being town
<Embrace The Void>

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:58 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 432, Una wrote:

This has been productive
Do you actually think this is scummy for Gamma? This seems to me like how he usually does things as town tbh. He just get's annoyed if you don't townread him.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 440, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 432, Una wrote:

This has been productive
Do you actually think this is scummy for Gamma? This seems to me like how he usually does things as town tbh. He just get's annoyed if you don't townread him.
Not all the time, I just have developed an allergy to shitpushes
<Embrace The Void>

Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:03 pm

Post by Toto »

Hmmhhhmmmmm
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
giuseppina
giuseppina
pina
Goon
giuseppina
pina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:04 pm

Post by giuseppina »

In post 442, Toto wrote:Hmmhhhmmmmm
this ^^^^
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 397, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 392, Toto wrote:Klick town. The interestingly not town assessment is pretty townie imo. Its something I think scum would have a hard time assessing and I tend to agree with her.
How so
I don’t think it’s that hard to fake “I would expect to townread you by now” as scum, which is what that parses as
@Toto
<Embrace The Void>

Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:09 pm

Post by Toto »

In post 444, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 397, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 392, Toto wrote:Klick town. The interestingly not town assessment is pretty townie imo. Its something I think scum would have a hard time assessing and I tend to agree with her.
How so
I don’t think it’s that hard to fake “I would expect to townread you by now” as scum, which is what that parses as
@Toto
I disagree.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Again: how?
<Embrace The Void>

giuseppina
giuseppina
pina
Goon
giuseppina
pina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:11 pm

Post by giuseppina »

In post 442, Toto wrote:Hmmhhhmmmmm
i like filling in the blanks for this one because it is like…

something is afoot!

and my brain was also like

something is afoot!

when trying to understand push on una from all directions as well as una interaction with gamma emerald in general
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:12 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Hmmmm
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:13 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Btw i'm not actually thinking about anything when i say that. I just want people to think i'm being all cool and myserious and solving the game without anyone knowing.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Open Games”