Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #8812 (isolation #1200) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:34 pm

Post by Past Present Future »

The game will not end with my flip and game will skip to noon.
It’s the end of the world as you know it and we feel fine.

Hydra of Titus, Auro and Nancy Drew 39
Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8814 (isolation #1201) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:56 pm

In post 8813, Dingle Dangle Scarecrow wrote:You're going to have to clearly demonstrate how you are clear by your role, because I don't see it.
My role is pretty much the town equivalent of Fire’s, similar how Mastina’s role was the town counterpart to MMR’s.

It makes perfect sense to me why both Fire and Ydra pocketed me now. Both of them knew my claim was real and wanted to prevent Fire from flipping. Ydrasse never pushed Fire but he was willing to bus her to survive.

Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8816 (isolation #1202) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:50 am

In post 8815, Dingle Dangle Scarecrow wrote:I don't understand how that clears you. You have claimed a similar role to what Fire flipped. Why does that mean you must be Town instead of Solar?

I'm genuinely trying to understand that perspective but I don't see why this disqualifies you from being Solar.

I will say that I think Firebringer's flip is evidence that you do at least have a role that's much like his. But I'm not sure that it means you must be town.
Do you think it makes any sense that Mega would have a Solar role as a close equivalent to his? Look Mastina flipped town astrologer right and MMR scum astrologer, so I think his flip as you said gives credence to my role being similar to his in the same way as with MMR/Mastina. In fact, that’s pretty much the main reason Mastina initially wrongly sussed Math, because she initially thought he had her role and therefore it would have to be scum.

So my thinking here is that both of them knew that MMR had lied and that’s why they needed to pocket me. They were clearly afraid that my townflip of a very similar role would out Fire and both Fire and Ydra know what a ridiculously easy pocket I am.

If they believed I was solar, then they wouldn’t have buddied me. No, they knew that my flip would fuck them. Explain to me how both Ydrasse and Fire had me nowhere in their PoE?

Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8822 (isolation #1203) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:10 pm

In post 8820, T-Bone wrote:
In post 8810, Dingle Dangle Scarecrow wrote:
In post 8777, Dingle Dangle Scarecrow wrote:
In post 3451, Past Present Future wrote:
In post 3444, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3440, Past Present Future wrote:
In post 3435, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3430, Yume wrote:That said, if mastina is scum, then one of her 'townreads' should have been killed. The fact that none of us were is a point in her favor.
That only applies in singleball.

The bigger question is why prof died?
That flip actually clears me because you should know from Heroes’ that scum!me never kills Prof here.
And I only think one scum team can kill a night.
So I’m half cleared for now, the other half will come later if I live long enough.
In post 3643, Past Present Future wrote:Scarf still voting me when I am already half clear and will be fully clear later is hella suss. If I somehow get miselimed today, remember that.
In post 3648, Past Present Future wrote:
In post 3646, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3643, Past Present Future wrote:Scarf still voting me when I am already half clear and will be fully clear later is hella suss. If I somehow get miselimed today, remember that.
When hypothetically would you be “clear” by? {read I doubt this}
Possibly next day phase, I’m hoping.
T-Bone, can you help me work out why these posts happened please?
@ T-Bone & Magician

On another topic entirely, I'm interested in hearing what you both think about these PPF quotes in the context of PPF's actual claimed role.
To me this is Nancy saying they would never kill the players that got killed so this they are town. I don't think she was hinting at an aspect of her role she has since retconned, if that's what you're thinking.
What I was actually saying with theses posts that I was hoping for a tpr to check me.

Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8836 (isolation #1204) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:41 am

In post 8831, Dingle Dangle Scarecrow wrote:I think some evidence for there not being another Lunar is the fact that Firebringer did not choose to put us into Night phase or Dusk phase

With the potential for PPF!town to get eliminated today and swap the phases, it is entirely possible that there would not be another Night phase, meaning whatever factional ability Lunar has couldn't be used (assuming they're all used at Night)
Yes, exactly, if I get eliminated today, game skips to noon.

Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8848 (isolation #1205) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:41 am

I don’t understand why you’d want to hammer me today @Dangle? Or anyone for that matter. Fire flip proves my claim and if I die during dusk, time flips to noon but up to you but don’t say I didn’t tell that was going to happen because I told the truth but whatever.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”