Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:31 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Best Social Game
18/1/23 thestatusquo Zoraster Adorable Critters Survivor I really enjoyed playing my first ever survivor game here on the forum and I was really happy zoraster ran a fun newbie friendly game I could jump right in. Having now moderated a game myself on this forum I know what kind of effort and commitment goes into it and I am really impressed with how smoothly it ran. In addition, I want to recognize zor for being willing to talk me through all sorts of things related to the setup of forums and permissions for LSGs. He did some videos from the set up of this game that were extremely valuable.

Best Mish Mash Newbie
18/01/23 thestatusquo Marcistar Survivor: Risk vs. Reward Marci had an incredibly tough task, being the only true forum survivor newbie in a game full of stone cold killers. She not only held her own, but at times was a source of great entertainment and enjoyment for the spectators. I think she has a lot of potential and I look forward to watching her game grow.

Smash Mouth
18/01/23 thestatusquo Mist7676 Survivor: Risk vs. Reward Mist was a dominant player in this game, a challenge beast that was able to actually use the other facets of their game to get to the end and actually win. They also embodied the theme of the game very nicely, making the calculated risk to go to firemaking themselves instead of taking the safe route of sending 2 other people. This game deserves our recognition.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:44 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

MashterStroke
18/01/23 thestatusquo flow trap Survivor: Risk vs Reward confessional The confessional in survivor is used in a lot of different ways, some good, some bad, some hilarious. I want to recognize the hilarity of flow trap's commitment to the bit in survivor: risk vs reward for continuing to update their confessional MONTHS after the game was over, with continued inanity and nonsense. I personally found it incredibly funny.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”