He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:52 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

Votecount 2.11

HighPrincessErinys (4):
Titus, Killing Joke, Gamma Emerald, BlueBloodedToffee.
Eiralox (2):
Radical Rat, Elements.
Gimli (2):
Malakittens, Flea The Magician.

Not Voting (6):
Enchant, Bellaphant, ActionDan, HighPrincessErinys, Gimli, Eiralox.

With 14 players alive, it takes 8 to eliminate someone.

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2023-01-29 17:30:00).

Co-Mod Notes

Last edited by furtiveglance on Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1665, Flea The Magician wrote: @55
Bellaphant, Eiralox, Killing Joke, Enchant
What does this mean?
Also, I would really like if Bella, Mala, AD, and Gimli did more, please.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:00 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Excuse me.

I have been doing a lot.

I want gimli's blood

but no one else does

</3
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Hrrm
Ngl your post of choice for townreading me is rather weak. As much as I’ve grown to detest this phrase, it’s trivially rote to fake not knowing about the scum’s delayed kill in my position.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:15 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

Nyoom juice has worn off and apparently I can't eat chips pie and peas no more... I'm a freaking northerner in the UK, this is DEVASTATING. Anyway at this point small comments, making notes of things to look at when I'm not liable to be on the throne every 5 mins.

Spoiler: And now, the best, the primus
In post 1361, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 1253, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think it was a town bluff tho
After giving it a thought last night before bed, this one supposes that might true, considering its essentially the same gambit Fenrir tried to do at the start of the day and then subsequently failed to, and then flipped crew. Doesn't change the fact that being tracked to no one isn't an instant exoneration when goons exist, like KJ seems to think. Like, do correct this one if it's wrong but pretty sure anyone from scum can go and do the kill, and thus if a non-goon or OTHER goon does it then oh, a goon doesn't get tracked to Titus. Either way, this one doesn't scumread KJ off of that, it's just kinda NAI imo. And since it's NAI in my book, off to read them based on other things! Like say, committing murder via fake PR softing, and their overall play. This one thinks its kinda lost focus on this game in general but it does not have a lot of confidence in crew!KJ after both Fenrir and Passenger flipped crew.
In post 1328, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:KJ, you're not innocent just because Titus visited you and you didn't go anywhere.

The whole scum team don't all travel together for a kill. You can be scum and NOT perform a kill.

Just want to clear that up.
+1.
What in the sweet merciful embrace of grog did i just read.
I can't even translate bits of it...
In post 1368, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 1363, Eiralox wrote:
In post 1362, HighPrincessErinys wrote:Also not sure where you're getting me/Elements as scumbuddies considering this one's been doubting and scumreading her for a good while.

Who, do you think, if you can provide two monikers for the fumbling public, are mutineers?
KJ and Elements are an obvious two, but this one wants to find a third. That's kind of hard considering how much focus has gone into most people who aren't StD or KJ, that is to say, very little. If it had to pick a third suspect it kind of wants to say Mala and her kind of wacky posting? The unexplained bloodlust towards Andres/Gimli's slot too. Feel free to call that low effort, this one hasn't had breakfast yet and is not reading ISOs again at the moment. Can actually try and give you a more thought-out read later.
Given you're up I actually want to cross check this with something you've said earlier. Added to my notes.
In post 1370, HighPrincessErinys wrote:KJ/Elements as a team is pretty shit looking yeah but their actual play both has me thinking. There is at least 1 scum between the two of them, for sure.
... Yeah i'm still cross checking the thing tomorrow.
In post 1373, HighPrincessErinys wrote:No one else, it guesses? Again, pending further review of some ISOs. Feeling good about Flea and Wayward/Gamma, at the very least.
What is with the aversion to detail? Like I don't even want specific posts I want
reason
In post 1376, Gimli wrote:
In post 1372, Eiralox wrote:Well I earlier said I know there's one scum in Flea/Elements/Joke.
You know mechanically that one is scum and the other two are town?
Explain?
In post 1385, Elements wrote:I'm a vanilla parity cop
pick two and learn if there is exactly 1 pr between them
Noted for later, I'm sure this conflicts with something said earlier.
Spoiler: Number Nine of eleven little littermates
In post 1397, Gamma Emerald wrote:Trying to think of a way to optimize this
I low key wanna TR Ella’s claim but the logical part of me is aware it’s a bad idea to just full-send on that
Hmm, this is definitely a pause for thought moment.
Optimising is always good, however, it should be up to Elements to do that, not you, you know that. Neither of you can be reliably cleared at the moment without Elements doing a full claim each day and you also know that's bad because the optimal route has to be shifted each day based on results.
I do have extra thoughts I need to come back to though.
In post 1430, Bellaphant wrote:I liked eiras reads list a surprising amount but also stronger reading bbt as town. I'm wavering a little on hpe: hpe, can you check a few questions my way? I'd like this from flea and gamma as well, if you have a sec
Can't remember if I've thrown some that have gone unanswered, I know there's some in my , first two spoilers.
In post 1455, Eiralox wrote:Claims Day 1: Mala, Joker.

target Joker, only see scum in Joker.

Elements gives no indication where other mutineers might even be.

Am I being obtrusive? No.

I just don't trust this.
Too little data the follow the claim sadly. Can't be remotely trusted yet and I'm honestly glad to see nobodys blindly going ham on this.
In post 1460, Killing Joke wrote:
In post 1453, Elements wrote:
In post 1447, Bellaphant wrote:I forgot mala existed. Mala should get checked with a claimed vt right?
Why settle for less?
With any sort of Parity checking you always want as much information as you can get so you always target 2 new people each night.
The collective information from more people makes it more powerful as the game goes on and people flip.
@Elementd, you need to claim rn who you targeted, because if you die tonight, we need to know the other two players because one of the two is scum and hopeless a protective?

Yeah I changed my mind, I believe the claim, they’re just dead wrong on us.

Mala’s done enough to be obvtown.

~H
On tonights episode of "How to work out who we shouldn't NK"....
---
I think page 60 just made my head hurt ngl.
---
In post 1511, Eiralox wrote:
In post 1510, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 1507, Eiralox wrote:Elements: I have two Results. Killing Joke is scum

Who else?

Elements: ......

Who Else?

Elements: Killing Joke is scum.
Knowing the other target is anti-Town. Stop asking for it.

HAhhhhaaaaaaaaa!

I'm saying Element's ain't hunting.

Nice deflection ; )

And yes, I don't trust Elements. I very much want to know the other target. Only thing that can regain my trust, even if minutely.
See this is why I'm struggling to sort you.
Elements isn't hunting, I'll give you that, she's literally not standing out to me rn beyond all this claim business.
Believe the claim, or don't believe the claim. Don't ask for potentially anti-town information if the claim is real.
Spoiler: Feeling almighty
In post 1535, Gimli wrote:I think she botched the claim by assuming KJ would be a goon
In post 1536, Gimli wrote:Because that's not the mechanical information she supposedly has. So. I'm staying on elements.
I am not following ngl. It's late though and I plan to look after her later.
In post 1576, Titus wrote:I am insisting on Princess and BBT today as of now.
Love for more if you're able titus, and hoping you get well soon <3
I'm TRing BBT at the moment. Juries out on HPE.
In post 1587, Gimli wrote:we need to flip RR after elements and unfortunately it might flip town
Starting to think you're potentially openwolfing.

---
Setup spec on 64, we're non-normal and non-bastard. That's all the information we have. Miller interacts with a number of investigatives, until we have PR flips we can't really safely speculate... unless of course...
In post 1602, Killing Joke wrote:
In post 1594, Eiralox wrote:Joker has called five mutineers(And is yet to answer why btw)
In post 1593, Killing Joke wrote:I messaged mods last night and received confirmation that this setup *can* contain traitors and Rats is *kind of* reading as Traitor to me this game.
In post 704, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 689, Gimli wrote:I don't wanna defend myself too much cause I think this wagon can be important later but

what's more important, RR, that I called for votes on STD to flip him and end the gameday, or that I actively helped changing the tide of the gamethread to one where we're flipping elsewhere? there's no point to your scumread, IDK why you're thinking that.
Again with such strong presumptions... I think ye vastly overestimate your influence lad. It's as though ye think ye've got the backin' o'... Maybe three to four others behind ye.
Joker is now giving me TMI vibes. I don't see the relevance on #3 to the first two. And responding to "how do you know the setup" with "I messaged the mods" is genuinely sus af. This feels like a slip, I could be wrong given the 1am and sugar crash, I do want further clarification on this.
I'm still disliking the forced townleader position and honestly I stand with Gamma on the following exchange.
In post 1611, ActionDan wrote:Reread elements and read up on a town game KJ linked of them from day 1. I cant find appreciable differences and furthermore I think elements posting in this game is town again. I did not take into account the parity role cop like claim which I independently find believable as well as its presentation and rollout.

This also means I quite literally have no scumreads.

I'm going to look through individual isos one by one and see If I can pick up on anything as I go though. I really wish I could spend some more time on this game my work is killing me
I recall you SRing me to some extent, what happened there?
(answered a post later, nevermind)
Spoiler: Is after my throne
In post 1645, Elements wrote:VOTE: HPE
E-1
With enchant in game this is essentially hammer -.-;
What makes HPE hammer worthy for you here?
In post 1655, Eiralox wrote:Hey Flea!

Please tell me how fae feels about Elements putting Erynis at -1 whenever fae can.
I don't like it. I can draw a number of conclusions from this, none of them are good. Assuming the Parity Cop is genuine, this implicates HPE as the second check, it potentially implicates Elements just as scum here as with Enchant in the game I do consider E-1 a hammer vote., there's a lot of avenues here and none of them are honestly good to me here. This needs to be some good reasoning.
In post 1663, HighPrincessErinys wrote:Huh, this one ISN'T dead yet.
This one is... interested, in how erratic Eiralox's play has been wrt this one and its wagon, and it can concur with the point of this being an absolute flashwagon too, and it can't help but feel town is going to regret ending the day
this
soon regardless of how it flips. Overall Eira is feeling rather towny because this one imagines scum would absolutely leap onto a E-2 easy mislim this early, and its certain there's scum even outside of its two prime suspects on the wagon.
This is part of my issue on being unable to read Eira, even using my usual methods of reading someone is being thrown off here.
In post 1674, Killing Joke wrote:I’m seriously starting to wonder between some people either possibly being scum or taken leave of their senses. Not interested in getting into a fight or anything and also not trying to offend but we have a confitown with a soft inno on us like we did in the game where I was in the hydra Arkham Asylum in Vengeful Ghosts where flipped consensus tr Dannflor protected us and there was no kill but the majority of the people (in the dead thread) making that decision didn’t think so and literally the only reason town didn’t lose was literally one of the townies who wrongly scumread us despite all evidence to the contrary, just happened to be asleep at the time and the cw was the last scum.

Wrt to Eira, their constant jumpiness reminds me of their play in Nobility where they seemed to be changing their mind like pretty much every 15 seconds.

I’m still suspicious of Elements but that post by HPE saying one scum between us and Enchant makes no freaking sense to me whatsoever.

Why make an absolute pairing like that between two players with no connection that I can see? The complete arbitrariness of that pairing just looks really bad to me.

@Flea - 3 words: *egg on face*. <3
I will happily deal with the egg on my face and never doubt you again if you're town here Harley, but the big problem amongst others is YOU ARE NOT CONFTOWN. You have a soft N1-only inno thats about as useful as me claiming I got some vanilla ice cream.
In post 1676, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1665, Flea The Magician wrote: @55
Bellaphant, Eiralox, Killing Joke, Enchant
What does this mean?
Also, I would really like if Bella, Mala, AD, and Gimli did more, please.
Page number for if me or my laptop crashes out. Sugar crash is nasty - as much as I love the fizzy. Names are people who should probably have a poke in the post as there's something relevant to them or something I want them to answer.

caught up
HPE, Gimli, Elements

and now, good night
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:22 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 1677, Malakittens wrote:Excuse me.

I have been doing a lot.

I want gimli's blood

but no one else does

</3
I want Gimli's blood
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:36 pm

Post by Killing Joke »

@all is anyone opposed to eliminating ActionDan today? Also, can anyone who wants us to unvote HPE explain what was actually so Town about HPE's D1?
@gimli

Post a full reads list please and can you self meta your scum game for me?
In post 1680, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 1677, Malakittens wrote:Excuse me.<br style="color: rgb(204, 204, 204);"><br style="color: rgb(204, 204, 204);">I have been doing a lot.<br style="color: rgb(204, 204, 204);"><br style="color: rgb(204, 204, 204);">I want gimli's blood<br style="color: rgb(204, 204, 204);"><br style="color: rgb(204, 204, 204);">but no one else does<br style="color: rgb(204, 204, 204);"><br style="color: rgb(204, 204, 204);"></3
<br style="color: rgb(204, 204, 204);"><br style="color: rgb(204, 204, 204);">I want Gimli's blood
Can you try to explain how Gimli is scummy in a way that I can understand?

Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

https://youtu.be/ua4mWCghnmU
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:49 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 1677, Malakittens wrote: Excuse me.

I have been doing a lot.

I want gimli's blood

but no one else does

</3
Awww you poor thing, you're doing so much!

Why don't you flip me then, you absolute goddess of mafia, you queen potato of werewolf who does nothing but tunnel a replacement because of the laziest meta read you can come up with.

Elly is scum and she deserves to beat you

Go Elly
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:50 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 1680, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 1677, Malakittens wrote:Excuse me.

I have been doing a lot.

I want gimli's blood

but no one else does

</3
I want Gimli's blood
Another scumsiding potato who deserves to lose to elements

I hope you convince other people to wagon me in this game

Kinda done with it anyway
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:55 pm

Post by Gimli »

Hardclaim VT go ahead and remove me from this nightmare
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:01 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

@flea, hi! I felt like you pooh-ed my 'passengrr is copying my wording ' thing when my focus was on how weird it was that they kept talking about me when a lot of other people are/were ignoring me. For example, kj still hasn't engaged with my asking why they ifnoredtmy comments about the wagon: a chat I also had towards the end of day with elements that didn't go anywhere.

I feel like day one was overrun by scum: we ran up two town! And I felt like you were fairly noisy, but maybe it's just that kj was really noisy.

I can't work out if my reads are shit or I'm just sad. I think eiras town.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:22 pm

Post by Gimli »

" I am not following ngl. It's late though and I plan to look after her later." This is flea's post wrt elly. I'm gonna respond to it and then I'm gonna peace out.

Why I don't trust elements' claim:

1) she got all the mechanical information from the gamethread: when elements claimed "some sort of cop", KJ had already hardclaimed VT in the thread, and before that Titus had already claimed that elements visited KJ, and that KJ visited no one. So if elements is scum, she needs to come up with a fake claim. My idea is that Elly picked up a claim by attaching these informations together, that came before her claim and that forced her to hardclaim.

2) Elly's claim is that of a vanilla parity cop. How the role works: you get two kinds of results: one if both players are either vanilla or both not vanilla, and another if exactly one of the players is not vanilla. Elly then assumed the vanilla part of KJ's claim was true and said they were "probably goon" and that "the other is VT". If Elly was really a vanilla parity cop, she couldn't make this inference, because she could simply have a result where both KJ and the other player were both PRs instead of both vanillas.

3) if she was a vanilla parity cop, she'd botched her NA by "not trusting" KJ's claim (which doesn't matter because, if scum, KJ might still be a PR) but then pairing them with another unknown player (instead of e.g. mala kittens) which would give her a pointless result anyway if the idea was to investigate KJ's claim of pr. Why? Cause whatever result she gets will not help determine if KJ is or isn't a PR.
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:16 am

Post by Elements »

I think there are at least 2 scum in [Enchant, Eira, Flea, Gimli, HPE]
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:23 am

Post by Gimli »

Are you finally townreading KJ?
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:24 am

Post by Elements »

Begrudgingly but yes
All my completed games
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:29 am

Post by Gimli »

*sigh*

Okay. Let's flip HPE, then we figure out what to do with this game.

VOTE: HPE
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:33 am

Post by Elements »

VOTE: HPE
E-1
All my completed games
Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:08 am

Post by Killing Joke »

UNVOTE: hpe

Nah explain your read progression on HPE, Gimli
Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:28 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1692, Killing Joke wrote: UNVOTE: hpe

She has no scumreads on D2 and looks like a wolf posting now

I'm not really in the mood to explain myself, maybe some other time
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:38 am

Post by Elements »

In post 1693, Gimli wrote:

It has no scumreads on D2 and looks like a wolf posting now

All my completed games
Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:46 am

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 1694, Elements wrote:
In post 1693, Gimli wrote:

It has no scumreads on D2 and looks like a wolf posting now

Nah Elements, what are you even up to? Where is your full reads list I kindly requested a long time ago?

Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:54 am

Post by Elements »

What do you mean nah, I was changing the pronouns
All my completed games
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:30 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 786, Bellaphant wrote: Mostly, but I'm happier with a passenger elim, specifically because I feel his approach to me specifically is weird: he talks about his read on me a lot, and I'm not the most interesting person in the thread by miles, plus the language copying.
The hpe wagon was worse.

STD has the leading wagon since Thursday.
How is one sentence in one post a lot.
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:45 am

Post by ActionDan »

Can you also explain why "beyond making an impact" you did not appreciate my StD vote unlike others on the wagon. Unless that was the only reason. You seem to have harbored that opinion all of D1. And presumably today too.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:52 am

Post by ActionDan »

I'm going to iso HPE tonight after work and revisit.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”