Townie
Townie

Post Post #49 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:44 pm

Post by Saihara Shuichi »

In post 48, biancospino wrote:
In post 20, Save The Dragons wrote:I don't see it
@Kokichi, unless the RVS banter is AI for std for some meta reason, which
I don't know
, that's the only post you may be referring to on page 1.
Now, Fuyuhiko's motivation for their (
I presume
) non-RVS vote is indeed pretty evident, so not to see it may be a little weird -- so
I guess
it may just be a very soft pocketing (or a very soft attempt to detract the real vote placed on his undeadbuddy, though frankly I would think doing such a thing, with that intention, barely out of RVS when there's no actual indication that relieving pressure would be necessary, has very little to no benefit and would risk outing one's buddy, so
I'd be cautioned
to exclude this hypotesys).

Though frankly, idk
it's not like it's so glaring that I'm convinced it's so. If we're looking at pocketing attempts, I'd even say that Gimli's joking about Wednesday is more emotionally significant to the parts involved (
though, again, it may just be an interpersonal meta thing, which I wouldn't know about)
So if you
don't know
and
you're just guessing
and you're
just presuming
and
you wouldn't know
then why the hell are you wasting so much character space to say nothing

VOTE: biancospino
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #51 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:46 pm

Cheers, lady
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #53 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:55 pm

I'm more concerned by your tangential speech that was accompanied by your verbiage, seemed a bit forced
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #86 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:24 am

This back+forth between you two just has Kyoko extrapolating more detail and Bianco just trying to match her pace

Probably not SvS
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #89 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:34 am

These events are just technical mafia babble

"Effort is not bad" yeah but the effort seemed fabricated IMO
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #91 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:37 am

So you think Kyoko is just overly nitpicking then
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #93 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:38 am

Hey I wanted to hear more of your words

We are talking now
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #95 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:42 am

If you didn't agree by now then what do you need to be sold on

Why do you tr them
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #98 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:45 am

So Kyoko is bad in contrast because?
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #103 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:49 am

I think Kyokos one good point in her dialogue was that it seemed like busy work

I'm not gonna reiterate myself further tho
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #115 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:59 am

I think Kyoko 's elongated format of reasoning is cute

Townread for now, everyone else who knows
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #226 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:10 am

Actually I asked you two specific questions and you sort of answered them
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #227 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:19 am

Furtive/Gimli post way too much idk how to say that nicely without seeming like a jerk. I think there's a possibility of them to be scum, but this wouldn't be the day to figure it out. I dunno Furtive's deductive reasoning is half-baked and even penguinpower called out his misuse of chainsawing earlier lol
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #228 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:25 am

Lot of players itg I feel ambivalent about either because they have no thread presence or because they haven't really given me much

Example off the top of my head is that Fuyu has a vote on StD since first page and hasn't developed it and has done the equivalent of just poking him of just poking him in the ribs

I'd like to see more just than pokes
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #229 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:27 am

Lol sorry I've been drinking this afternoon
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #272 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:00 pm

Fuyu who else is a candidate to be scum or is StD just lone wolfing and his team is mostly afk
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #273 (isolation #16) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:01 pm

Different maki energy from last game

Shoe on other foot? Wedsnesday vote not bad though
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #277 (isolation #17) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:08 pm

I get it and I'm happy to see your posts

If you're town I usually agree with you and if you're scum I usually agree with you wait
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #285 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:33 pm

Your readlist right now is eerily close to mine maybe a few switches. What's happening this game? A lot of one-on-one but is missing that peanut gallery you normally see.
Gimli/Furtive
trade energy back and forth and don't have places to dispose it from. I think that energy coming from those two can just be a overactive scum because I don't feel people should be fooled by activity. When you're scum and you feel like posting you usually just post,
especially
if it's going to get you townread. Their energy needs to be sorted out individually over time but I am just pairing it in my mind as again not SvS. Furtive looks worse because he brings shoddy logic into things that seem like he's trying to impress in some odd way. Doesn't really seem like he's throwing out mafia jargon to make a point just sort of doing it you know. If that is just a furtive thing to do then please testify on his behalf. Uhh gimli less developed thought on him but yeah energy wahoo.

The
bianco/Kyoko
ordeal is also another one-on-one. This has minor involvement with StD on the side but yeah. I maintain that bianco's idks and unsure presentation rang many alarms for me. I still don't really care for bianco's posts but I also think my vote is getting stale. I gave Kyoko a townread because I resonated with that exemplified attitude where you feel you have something and you have to exaggerate your point. She was really attuned to her dangan persona in that moment and I think a lot of her long-winded testimonies were being playful in that regard. (It was cute because Kirigiri is one of my favorite DR characters). That being said, I think these two didn't really resolve. Bianco's last wall came from the same place he was nitpicked about and Kyoko is silently afk at her podium likely in the thinking position. I think that I've reset both of these to null as my read on both of them surmounts to just being how they are, though Kyoko might come back with less RP so who knows.

Fuyu/StD
is an anomaly in a lot of ways. Fuyu has parked on StD and StD has relented in what I feel like is just small doses. You think someone desperately tunneling you since P1 would make the fight a bit more gruesome but instead I feel like Fuyu is just picking on StD instead of trying to bury him. StD seems salty about it and I don't really know how to read it. I don't agree that StD is town but I also don't think Fuyu is prominently town in my mind. I know it seems like I'm just making a pattern out of two people who interacted but then the bulk of the game is so silent and you really just have these isolated incidents between specifically two people that's what happens. Anyways, StD leaves a lot be desired as I don't think he's the super duper shitposter he said he was in p1 but also not really coming in here and being a ball of energy like Gimli. It's just awkward to me I guess. Maybe fuyu feels like he needs to keep his vote on StD for consistency purposes only cause scum think about that stuff all the time. I don't know. I think it'd be presumptuous of me to say they're both scum but I honestly don't like either.

Where does that leave everyone else? Gut town on Kaito/Kokichi and null on PP/Maki (you)/N_M. Lean scum on Wednesday but I don't have a writeup about it.
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #286 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:37 pm

Coloring doesn't match entirely what I think so here's a more accurate depiction

Kaitko
Kokichi

--
Gimli

--
Maki
N_M
PP

Bianco
Kyoko

--
StD
Fuyu
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #288 (isolation #20) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:38 pm

Kaitko
Kokichi

--
Gimli

--
Maki
N_M
PP

Bianco
Kyoko

Furtive

--
StD
Fuyu

Forgot furtive because I'm a super duper ultimate dipshit
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #289 (isolation #21) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:41 pm

In post 287, Kokichi Oma wrote:Can I ask for the reason you have a gut townread on me? What did I do to gain your confidence?
Think it's mostly tone which on D1 I'm fine with having a barebones read just to have some sort of internal idea
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #290 (isolation #22) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:42 pm

UNVOTE:
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #296 (isolation #23) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:53 pm

Game was off-site

Maki drags me to a lot of stuff but don't tell her that I enjoy it
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #299 (isolation #24) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:00 pm

She was town I was scum
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #440 (isolation #25) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:43 am

Wednesdays apprehension is largely not as interesting as she makes it out to be

I townread it but I don't approve of it
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #441 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:44 am

Maybe townread isn't the right word here

It's just so stubborn and largely self-centered to the point that it has to come from an arrogant town position
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #443 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:49 am

Yes we are so fortunate by this

Man bianco made a self-imposed wall and then dipped. I feel like a sap going back there but previous thoughts weren't just magically replaced

VOTE: Bianco
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #444 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:57 am

In post 208, biancospino wrote:Here's the wall. In nice spoiler so that it won't fill the screen.

Spoiler: Wednesday
I will ignore posts I don't find significant.
: I agree with Wednesday here that Gimli's sus on her is not really founded, in fact just posting some rvs placeholder and then disappearing is the sort of thing I'd do myself if a game were to begin while I had RL things to do -- frankly, I don't really care for the implication here that Wednesday was faking that.
That said, I'm unsure if that line of thinking is necessarily scum indicative, it is going for the easy fish though, so Wednesday's vote may be justified; it is however a somewhat agressive post (yes, I used that adjective myself this time).
As for the buddying comment, well I also saw it as already remarked, but people seem to think it was just a joke and I can get behind that, I just don't think it was a good joke.

: I don't necessarily agree that switching votes rapidly during D1 is very scum indicative. If anything reveals some fluidity that I believe could more easily come from town. And I don't think that Gimli is "making votes for the sake of it", his votes are justified (even if, indeed, flimsily). I think this post is +scum actually.

: that's fine, but I think asking to motivate a sus read on oneself is more likely to come from groupscum (I have no data on this, this is just based on my forma mentis. If anyone has data to back off the converse, I'll gadly hear it). So half +scum.

: I actually like this interaction. The unvote seems to corroborate that Wednesday actually espouses the view in #133, as #142 does indeed alleviate the perception she had that Gimli's vote were just random. +town

: whatever. The explanation is sound, and I also agree to the distaste of Gimli's vote for her, but I won't give her town cred for this.

: see, this is a pretty inconsequential friendly banter. However, I point that out because post #127 is also inconsequential banter, and their both with STD. At this point I don't think it's consequential, but notice how STD was actually the only player Wednesday approached to in this manner (excluding quoting NM's read list, but then again lots of people, myself included, did that at some point).

total: 0.5+scum

Spoiler: STD
: you already know what I think of this. +scum.

: a bit defensive, idk if that was warranted. I'm gonna give this a 0.25+scum.

: this and the following are nulls. I don't know why exactly STD had to remark in #43 that #42 was stilted, I don't think it particularly was and I don't get the need to excuse oneself even if it was, but I don't want to read to much into it.

: idk, I don't agree with this vote. While I don't agree with Kyoko's criticism of me either, that seemed to me an honest attempt to scumhunt. Scumreading them over "being too nitpicky" with that (cfr #91, #92) seems a little forced. +0.5scum

: of this post I like how my TR is apparently, cfr , not set in stone. It was not actually challenged afterwards, hough one must assume that if #76 were genuine than the TR on me probably is too. The Kaito TR is also reasonable.

--, : I'm ignoring meta posts rn, at least possibly until I find the will to go read games.

: eh, the question is legitimate. +town

: eh, this one I like less, falls somewhere in the category of asking about own SRs. Though I'm giving STD some slack for it.

, : gut readings are fine, especially this early. Fuyuhiko apparently doesn't like that, and that may be reasonable, I just don't agree that's particularly AI at this point.

: I genuinely didn't understand this post. Does what? @STD, I'm not trying to be an ass or anything, I would just like a clarification. I'm guessing it is trivially linked to ?
Btw, seem like a genuine attempt to workshop, I'm giving it +0.25 town.

: while I also find #38 distasteful, this response to Kokichi is credible. I guess it could be construed as attempting to negate all further attempts at using meta to read him, which idk if I like. +0.25scum.

total: 0.75+scum

Spoiler: Penguin
: it's possible I'm just dumb, but this post doesn't make any sense to me? There were not two competing equivalent wagons, mine was already the largest and not tied with anyone. +0.25scum.
Also I resent the implication that my user is difficult >:(

: uhm. Noncommital, but idk how much to read into it.

: I mean, the wiki says that buzzword is a buzzword. Though I'm willing to actually give this and +0.5town, this is a gut feeling but it's just that it seems to me it is quite to brazen for a scum.

total: +0.25town
Spoiler: Penguin

Spoiler: furtive
: I actually read this as null. I guess it could be beneficial to town to start analysing mech early, though this one remark is pretty shallow and quite trivial, so a scum could have easily made it without really hurting anything.

: this I like... a bit less, since he was the one to start doing setup spec. I'm giving it +0.25scum for that, though the awkward thing is that I actually agree with the suggestion here.

: eh, that explanation does not actually completely alleviate the uneasiness.

: this is a bit brazen, I actually don't hate it. At the very least is not panicky. Let's say +0.25town.

: same thing as for #9; it's all well and good we know that, but the utility is so little that a scum could have easily made this observation without hurting anything. I'm not gonna give town cred for that.
About the Wednesday jokes, I do believe he just meant he didn't like those as jokes, at least as of , so whatever

: about PP, I don't like doing meta, maybe when I'll have the will I'll check the veracity, though I do appreciate the comment.
I'm not 100% sure I do like the Gimli comment though, in a way it's, somewhat ironically, a bit surface level. Now I like that furtive is sharing some early reads, and I'm giving some town cred for that, but that's not really enough effort for me to give much. +0.5town

--: meta, meta, meta. I don't know meta.

, : I don't care much for the assumption that Wednesday's vote would look particularly bad after town!Gimli flips; it is true that Wednesday was tunnelly and all, but to say that would implicate that Wednesday is probably not town if Gimli is is a lot of a stretch. I also don't care about the need to comment on the optics of what will happen when Gimli flips town, I of course get that it was just an argumentative hypothesis, it's just that sussing Wednesday on the fact that she would be sus assuming the veracity of a particular hypothesis sound off. +0.75scum, not a full +scum because I liked #151 in isolation.

: eh, may be a decent attempt to get some interactions. +0.25town

: That's bantery. May mean nothing though.

Spoiler: Gimli
: I though it could be buddying, but people seem to think it's just a joke and whatever, I can manage to see it being that.

, : that's well and good, but, like, why? +0.25scum
(also, I noted Gimli did call Fuyuhiko as huyuhiko a couple times. Is this just a typo or there is some lore reason to it, just curios)

: I am willing to concede this may just be a late RVS vote and go on.

: okay, but again, why exactly is that? Like, am I wrong in getting so upset about this? +0.5scum

: eh, I actually do like this post. It's attempting to call out furtive on backpedaling, though I'm not convinced he was in the first place. Still, +0.25town.

, : the TRs are fine. I'm unsure how I should thik about being defended like this though, I'm always a bit paranoid it may be buddying. Whatever, +0.25town.

, : inciting discussion; that's good. +0.5town

, : idk, lots of TRs. The STD things is probably a joke, but a bit distasteful to me, though I'll leave this at null.

: it's a bit of a stretch alright. She may have had RL issues or whatnot, I feel like discounting this may be the case is slightly rude, but more to the point is slightly going for the easy target. +0.25scum, but I'm not sure on this.

--: uh. What. +0.25scum

: the explanation makes sense. +0.25town

Spoiler: Kokichi
, : this to me seems a towny thing to do. I suppose it's possible for scum to do that to throw some easy shade, but also I don't think it would be effective at all. On the other hand, a Townie is either genuine, and so the vote is fine and also trying to see if someone else is of the same opinion to corroborate one's own is fine, or is attempting a reaction test which clearly has more utilty for town. +town.

: this is on the same page as me thinking #38 to be slightly defensive. Kokichi here seems to be genuine, +0.25town

: yeah, that line of reasoning is... flimsy at best. Though they're right that it would have taken us out of RVS, and doing so I believe is protown. I'm not giving extra town cred for this post in itself, since it was after the fact.

total: 1.25+town

Spoiler: Saihara
: this post I like. I don't think it seemed fabricated concern, and it was good to initiate the game proper. +town

--: It was not a good job at convincing, but wathever.

total: 1+town
In all manners, my previously stated TR on Saihara stands.

Spoiler: Kyoko
: I have already answered to the content of this post, and made clear my opinions on it. I want to say that, however, that some of the criticism in my original are clearly resolved by , which does clear a lot of the doubts I had on her. With that, #50 does seem actual effort to scumhunt, so +town.

: I'm not sure I understand the meaning of the embedded picture. Not reading anything wrong into it, I'm just genuinely unsure.

: eh, that's good. Well, I don't agree completely, though this is a pretty lucid explanation that I don't see scum making. +0.5town.

total: 1.5+town

Spoiler: Fuyuhiko
--: eh, a little quick to draw conclusions, but not completely unreasonable. +0.25town

: ok. Don't think it's an AI thing to say though.

(I also believe ties to this): since you're not the first to ask, I was under the impression that a FoS was just a way to signal willingness to vote a spot one find suspicious -- and so that a vote is no longer a FoS, since you already acted on that willingness. From what I'm understanding from here, I probably understood that wrong.

: that's actually a reasonable question, though my judgment of Kaito may be clouded, since most of the things they said tie to me. +0.25town

: why? It does come across as a bit brisky, I'll admit that.

: as I said, I don't think gut reads are necessarily scummy. And the tone here seems a bit sarcastic to me, which I would imagine could possibly be some sort of veiled accusation. +0.25scum (but I'm not the best at reading tone...)

: is this remark somewhat offhanded or what? I don't get if it sais that they're reading Gimli as town for that post, or sarcastically that they find all their other post so scummy that that one is the towniest.

: this actually shows coerency with #156 and #164, so I'm gonna put it down as a bit townie-looking. +0.25town

total: 0.5+town

Spoiler: others
  • Kaito is mostly talking about me and others' interactions with me, so it would be difficult for me to comment on them. I don't have actual reasons to scumread them at the moment, and in fact I do like the fact they're not hard TRing me and are in fact willing to entertain Kyoko's points, like in #108.
  • Not_Mafia is just null. I don't think that the fact they put themself on the bottom does necessarily mean the list is trash, I think it's just memey. I also don't think the list is of much value, looks like is there mostly as joke anyway.
Yes he has posts after this but this wall is half-baked. It's just thought recollection and noting events that happened in the game. Why is this town? Town would be using their words to further a goal, I think the old days would've referred to it as scumhunting? Where has bianco's dialogue ever hinted at scumhunting
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #519 (isolation #29) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:42 am

I feel like being obstinate with my read on bianco and continuing to increase in volume until something changes

Bianco is very likely scum and I'm willing to bet my marbles on it.
I feel confident about this as I believe his behavior is highly indicative of scum. I've gestured about it and I've voted him but I still feel like I'm not being listened to. I need a way to curb my own frustration before it turns into resentment.

Now I'm not telling you that my word is gospel. I'm not saying that my choice is the only one that matters, but I feel the best I could do in this situation is be forthright. There's a lot of it being D1 but this is actually the perfect time to nail unanticipated scum.

OK, enough prefacing this.

I think that bianco's verbiage as put himself is telling.
It was telling when I said something before and it's telling now. I believe that Bianco's speech does not translate into a curious townie who is considering all the options, rather a scum who is weighing on every possibility. All bianco has done is retell events.

Bianco only does what is required.
If you go look at his walls and the conclusions you can reach is that his wall was made from anything other than requirement then get your head on straight. Go look at it even on a skim. That's a wall made by scum who is getting by on the merit of effort. A few formatting and specifics is enough to whet people's appetite? His analysis is bone dry. Even himself doesn't seem particularly interested.

Bianco's motivations are lacking.
Town has a responsibility to read other players and determine their alignment. Scum pretend to do this. Interaction happens as this is a text-based game. Not exactly philosophical there but I believe he is pretending. I believe this as his own responsibilities entirely are dependent on other players. Look at how many times bianco has either 1) Responded to someone 2) Clarified a point made from someone else. You should not be shocked to see this makes up most if not all of his posts outside of his "wall."

His perspective remains to be limited by choice.
Bianco was given ample time to determine how he feels about Kyoko with a direct interaction. He instead made surprise! a few observations and called it good. He limits his perspective because there is a possibilty of saying too much.
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #520 (isolation #30) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:48 am

That was shorter than I thought but maybe being more succinct helps
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #522 (isolation #31) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:51 am

Alright vote him first
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #523 (isolation #32) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:52 am

Wah wahh but my own vote or read

I'm putting myself out on a limb

Give me my dues
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #525 (isolation #33) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:10 am

Are you serious right now lmao
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #527 (isolation #34) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:16 am

In post 208, biancospino wrote:

: a bit defensive, idk if that was warranted. I'm gonna give this a 0.25+scum.

: this and the following are nulls. I don't know why exactly STD had to remark in #43 that #42 was stilted, I don't think it particularly was and I don't get the need to excuse oneself even if it was, but I don't want to read to much into it.

: idk, I don't agree with this vote. While I don't agree with Kyoko's criticism of me either, that seemed to me an honest attempt to scumhunt. Scumreading them over "being too nitpicky" with that (cfr #91, #92) seems a little forced. +0.5scum

: of this post I like how my TR is apparently, cfr , not set in stone. It was not actually challenged afterwards, hough one must assume that if #76 were genuine than the TR on me probably is too. The Kaito TR is also reasonable.

--, : I'm ignoring meta posts rn, at least possibly until I find the will to go read games.

: eh, this one I like less, falls somewhere in the category of asking about own SRs. Though I'm giving STD some slack for it.

, : gut readings are fine, especially this early. Fuyuhiko apparently doesn't like that, and that may be reasonable, I just don't agree that's particularly AI at this point.

: I genuinely didn't understand this post. Does what? @STD, I'm not trying to be an ass or anything, I would just like a clarification. I'm guessing it is trivially linked to ?

: while I also find #38 distasteful, this response to Kokichi is credible. I guess it could be construed as attempting to negate all further attempts at using meta to read him, which idk if I like. +0.25scum.

Please point out a decisive read on StD here
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #529 (isolation #35) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:18 am

OK and do you think these quote attributions follow any semblance of order and are not just thrown together merely for effort sake
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #530 (isolation #36) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:19 am

144: eh, the question is legitimate. +town

157: eh, this one I like less, falls somewhere in the category of asking about own SRs. Though I'm giving STD some slack for it.

159, 165: gut readings are fine, especially this early. Fuyuhiko apparently doesn't like that, and that may be reasonable, I just don't agree that's particularly AI at this point.
lol How do these 3 posts line up with another in terms of a decisive read lol
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #532 (isolation #37) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:24 am

How can a read be decisive if the recollection of events do not match the conclusion
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #533 (isolation #38) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:27 am

How in the fuck is an arbitrary number of 0.75+ scum conclusive? That's not even a full number
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #536 (isolation #39) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:28 am

OK and what do those numbers mean
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #537 (isolation #40) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:29 am

Why would a town assign arbitrary structure to their reads that does not follow the own posts they are commenting on
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #539 (isolation #41) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:31 am

So if they don't follow then how is it decisive
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #541 (isolation #42) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:33 am

In post 534, furtiveglance wrote: It's clearly an aggregate read
What is an aggregate read
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #543 (isolation #43) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:36 am

That doesn't even follow because some of his responses don't have assigned values to it lmfao
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #545 (isolation #44) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:39 am

So how can an arbitrary pattern that has no barring on the conclusion form an aggregate
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #547 (isolation #45) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:42 am

No they don't because the value assigned is not clarified in any significant way

Do you know what decisive means? When something is decisive, there is no room for hypothetical or random events. Yet we can see by his post alone that his thoughts are often littered with both.
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #549 (isolation #46) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:45 am

In post 528, furtiveglance wrote: 132--141, 179: I'm ignoring meta posts rn, at least possibly until I find the will to go read games.
Says nothing about StD
In post 528, furtiveglance wrote: 157: eh, this one I like less, falls somewhere in the category of asking about own SRs. Though I'm giving STD some slack for it.
Says nothing about StD
In post 528, furtiveglance wrote: 38: a bit defensive, idk if that was warranted. I'm gonna give this a 0.25+scum.
Says he doesn't even know (idk) if it was warranted but assigns a value anyways
In post 528, furtiveglance wrote: 191: while I also find #38 distasteful, this response to Kokichi is credible. I guess it could be construed as attempting to negate all further attempts at using meta to read him, which idk if I like. +0.25scum.
Again says he doesn't even know (idk) and assigns another random value

Very decisive
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #550 (isolation #47) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:45 am

In post 548, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 547, Saihara Shuichi wrote: No they don't because the value assigned is not clarified in any significant way

Do you know what decisive means? When something is decisive, there is no room for hypothetical or random events. Yet we can see by his post alone that his thoughts are often littered with both.
You're conflating the idea of having reads with them being completely set in stone and devoid of nuance
idk is not a very nuanced take
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #551 (isolation #48) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:45 am

Please point out the nuance in bianco's reads for me
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #553 (isolation #49) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:47 am

What about saying he doesn't know is nuanced, that is deliberately not making a stance one way or the other

It's the antithesis of nuance lmfao
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #555 (isolation #50) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:51 am

In post 554, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 527, Saihara Shuichi wrote:
In post 208, biancospino wrote:

: a bit defensive,
idk
if that was warranted. I'm gonna give this a 0.25+scum.

:
idk
, I don't agree with this vote. While I don't agree with Kyoko's criticism of me either, that seemed to me an honest attempt to scumhunt. Scumreading them over "being too nitpicky" with that (cfr #91, #92) seems a little forced. +0.5scum

: while I also find #38 distasteful, this response to Kokichi is credible. I guess it could be construed as attempting to negate all further attempts at using meta to read him, which
idk
if I like. +0.25scum.

Please point out a decisive read on StD here
None of these points say idk
You were saying
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #557 (isolation #51) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:53 am

So if they don't know then how is it decisive
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #558 (isolation #52) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:54 am

An expression can be indecisive

This is noted by his usage of idk

I'm glad we agree
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #559 (isolation #53) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:55 am

I hope you realize that I'm not trying to say using idk is scummy

I'm asking you to consider if it sounds like he's just making shit up
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #562 (isolation #54) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:56 am

Please consider it harder
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #564 (isolation #55) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:01 am

In post 208, biancospino wrote: : it's possible I'm just dumb, but this post doesn't make any sense to me? There were not two competing equivalent wagons, mine was already the largest and not tied with anyone. +0.25scum.
Also I resent the implication that my user is difficult >:(

: uhm. Noncommital, but idk how much to read into it.

: I mean, the wiki says that buzzword is a buzzword. Though I'm willing to actually give this and +0.5town, this is a gut feeling but it's just that it seems to me it is quite to brazen for a scum.

total: +0.25town
The nuance is fucking overwhelming me
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #565 (isolation #56) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:03 am

People really don't read posts anymore it's just yep that looks good and nuanced
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #566 (isolation #57) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:04 am

Gnight
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #571 (isolation #58) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:23 am

Missing the point entirely

Furtive is probably town though so it wasn't all a waste
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #572 (isolation #59) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:26 am

Kyoko/Furtive/Kokichi are my townreads

Kaito dropped down a bit, but still lean

PP/Maki still null

Wednesday/Gimli/StD below null but not where I'd vote

Would vote Fuyu/Bianco
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #573 (isolation #60) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:27 am

N_M is vigbait
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #575 (isolation #61) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:36 am

In post 574, Maki Harukawa wrote: - 0.75 Saihara

+0.6 Furt

+ 0.2 Oma
+0.05 Nuance
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #580 (isolation #62) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:38 am

I keep flip-flopping on you mostly, don't have a concrete reason for it
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #581 (isolation #63) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:39 am

In post 579, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 577, Wednesday Addams wrote: What’s this mean exactly?
Don't worry, I was just making a joke. Guess I'm not that good at it.
+1.00 Joke imo
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #582 (isolation #64) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:39 am

In post 578, Maki Harukawa wrote: No teamwork or attempt to reach a middle ground, you people are so stubborn. What an annoying mess to deal with, it's like you're not even trying. I'd be pretty shocked if Gimi/Furt/Wed were wolves, if you wish to disprove me of that, it's on you.
Why does Kaito vaguely scumread you and why does Kaito always vaguely scumread you
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #664 (isolation #65) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:51 pm

I'm 150x150px bigger now
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #666 (isolation #66) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:01 pm

Character development
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #727 (isolation #67) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:36 pm

I don't believe this day needs to go straight to deadline

The day has been slow to pick up and is back to a complete crawl. Just trust my intuition here
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #728 (isolation #68) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:45 pm

Waiting for claim is textbook but only furtive has said he thinks bianco will flip town

So if there's anything else to discuss besides that I'm willing to hear it
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #730 (isolation #69) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:47 pm

Her demeanor is a bit questionable but there is nothing glaringly suspect if you are going by contributions
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #734 (isolation #70) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:57 pm

In post 733, Kokichi Oma wrote: My two scumreads are voting Bianco. Do I REALLY wanna vote them right now?
Who/Who
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #736 (isolation #71) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:00 pm

Is this associative or just they're both scummy for reasons
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #739 (isolation #72) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:06 pm

I agree with StD and Gimli I'm just mulling over for another day. I always dislike trying to sift through top posters on D1 and give a small credibility for doing it. Don't get me wrong, you can post just garbage as scum and I'm assuming you think that's it
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #741 (isolation #73) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:11 pm

I was actually gonna unvote because seeing the thread all just agree with me also annoys me
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #742 (isolation #74) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:11 pm

UNVOTE:

If we're gonna sit and ~~wait for a claim~~ then yeah let's talk about other things
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #744 (isolation #75) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:15 pm

I like voting without claim because I lack patience and want to see a flip based on my own reads

Lack of patience can lead to bad results though
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #745 (isolation #76) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:16 pm

VOTE: Biancospino

I love bad results let's mosey

Return to “Completed Open Games”