Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2800 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:51 pm

Post by Shirou »

I'm loving the bigger avis

I actually like this site upgrade thank you mod team

maybe I just have a thing for the unusual/new though
いつだってヒーロー。

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
~Firebringer on town!Shirou
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
~town!Norwee jokes about scum!Shirou's actual plan
(Aka Volpe14)
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #2801 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:55 pm

Post by Psyche »

im sry that was rude u guys are doing ur best and it's a game anyway
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2802 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:01 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 2801, Psyche wrote: im sry that was rude u guys are doing ur best and it's a game anyway
No, it's fair, it's a long game to replace-in

I just...don't know how objectively pressuring you/Titus isn't a good idea though

I think people work better with pressure :cop:

I wonder what a deadline-less world looks like...
いつだってヒーロー。

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2803 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:03 pm

Post by Shirou »

On hindsight that's hypocritical of me to say given how annoyed I got with Pooky here but at the same time I *was* motivated to push back harder due to it so hm, dunno

Not sure how long it would have taken for me to stop shitposting otherwise
いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2804 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:28 pm

Post by Titus »

Wow, StD tries to push me dying before we do that. Psyche isn't lying about the discussion FtR. I wasn't around much, but I still view the few posts we had as a discussion and him having a pro stealing opinion.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2805 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:28 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2786, Shirou wrote: Titus let's get it straight:

Was it you or Psyche that "suggested an action"? I'm gonna suppose the "suggestion" was stealing from someone?

Psyche. I wanted guard.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2806 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:30 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2783, T-Bone wrote: Why are you accusing psyche of allowing scum to steal from you when you weren't stolen from? Enchant took from Gamma/Pooky yeah?
I am accusing him of
wanting
that. Not that it actually happened because I got here in time.

People need to claim guard or steal.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2807 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2798, Save The Dragons wrote: Why does Titus vote Psyche before their little kerfuffle
Because I never townread PP or Psyche. They aren't my preferred lim (Norway) but it's always been acceptable.

My reads have been pretty obvious and your post is disingenious to pretend I TRed Psyche/PP.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2808 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:36 pm

Post by Psyche »

anyway this all goes away once i impress u guys w my amazing reads that definitely aren't now overhyped and guaranteed to disappoint everyone especially myself so i should just focus on reading that would be the constructive thing to do instead of typing what i'm typing right now so i will do it right now yep right now. now.

wait but first

i'm unsure how to think about this thing w titus. is it a misunderstanding or a misrep? i don't have in mind a method for distinguishing the two but I'll work on one. i assume i can't directly quite stuff from my pt but the exchange went like (and there are still no further new posts):

FB: u have to decide this thing for this event very soon
titus (very soon after): i wanna guard
me (30 min later) being charming
me being charming
me (1 hr later): well maybe stealing has its merits here's a poorly formatted explanation for this stance [Q: should i be line breaking every sentence instead of using paragraphs?]
me (20 hours later, deadline in 6 hours if i remember right): well i'll guard too if we aren't able to discuss this
nothing for somewhere between one and two days im not gonna do the math then titus says guard in like Bold but this was after the deadline but got confirmed by FB in a whole post anyway?

it seems clear that i was missing a lot of deets though. for example, i currently suspect that there are multiple rounds of this flag game even though FB only posted one deadline into our PT! and then there's this suggestion in Titus's posts that we in fact never confirmed a submission for the first round and that guarding can in fact collect information just like attempting a steal can. i'd agree that it's very lame that i haven't kept up with these details but there are a lot of excuses i could volunteer for this failure. but none of them wouldvemattered if i'd kept fb's original post about the flag game in one of my browser tabs somewhere.

ok now i've probably provided all the context i have for the exchange. i really don't get how i come off as waffling here. and i know i shouldn't care but "waffle" has negative connotations! call me useless if u want but a waffle?? and even after u returned u never engaged w that idea i came up with! coming up with ideas is work. so rude tbh

anyway i took a caffeine pill some time ago this is the beginning of a busy night that i regret alloting to a party game in a forum i once disavowed but here we are
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #2809 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:50 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 2807, Titus wrote:
In post 2798, Save The Dragons wrote: Why does Titus vote Psyche before their little kerfuffle
Because I never townread PP or Psyche. They aren't my preferred lim (Norway) but it's always been acceptable.

My reads have been pretty obvious and your post is disingenious to pretend I TRed Psyche/PP.
I never said you tr Psyche I was wondering why did you vote and then come and attack him

I think you're projecting disingeniousness onto me
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2810 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:51 pm

Post by Psyche »

kerfuffle! why i never
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2811 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:57 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

oh no we have been robbed what a tragedy
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2812 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:05 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2806, Titus wrote:
In post 2783, T-Bone wrote: Why are you accusing psyche of allowing scum to steal from you when you weren't stolen from? Enchant took from Gamma/Pooky yeah?
I am accusing him of
wanting

You’re accusing Psyche to "want it" based on what?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2813 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:06 pm

Post by Titus »

I like Psyche being honest in his defense. Scum could 1 v 1 me here, but that's not the route Psyche is taking. I'd like to see Psyche's reads but I'd expect a scum to OMGUS back. Instead, Psyche is just providing context for people to decide from. I still lean towards my theory being correct but Psyche's response has me doubt a bit.

The multiple shifts are also suspicious. We have had more changes than lims. I don't like that. Even if this challenge results in my elimination, enough is enough. I am thinking if scum get run up, then partners suggest a change.

This of course leads me to think one of Alisae/Shiro is scum with Cakez plus StD and then Norway.

That doesn't leave room for Psyche though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2814 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:07 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2812, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2806, Titus wrote:
I am accusing him of
wanting

You’re accusing Psyche to "want it" based on what?
His literal words suggesting stealing is protown.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2815 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:17 pm

Post by Psyche »

hey i might still 1v1 you this is a very slow paced game who knows what will happen
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #2816 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:21 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

Hello all, I was going to get caught up and then the site went down for the upgrade and then work yesterday was a shitshow. I am still here trying to get caught up. Shirou, give me a summary of what I have missed please.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2817 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:22 pm

id be upset at enchant for robbing us but then i remembered fuck it who cares this game is a shit show anyway
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2818 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2815, Psyche wrote: hey i might still 1v1 you this is a very slow paced game who knows what will happen
By post volume, that's wrong. By flips it is.

If you do, you do. The fact you didn't jump to it is reassuring. Not as much as reads but it definitely gives me pause. It could be that you feel you can't win it, but I doubt that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2819 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2817, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: id be upset at enchant for robbing us but then i remembered fuck it who cares this game is a shit show anyway
Honestly, I'm here. This money mechanic is stupid, slows the game, and gives scum a way out. Instead of actual discussion, it encourages just ramming, not listening and being the first to a thread.

Take this game. It could go on forever unless a team is picked to win and that's a huge fucking distraction from finding scum.

I finally have a theory but what good is pushing my best suspect when I can't reach the thread to challenge. How am I supposed to verify my reads when we don't flip anyone.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2820 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2819, Titus wrote:
In post 2817, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: id be upset at enchant for robbing us but then i remembered fuck it who cares this game is a shit show anyway
Honestly, I'm here. This money mechanic is stupid, slows the game, and gives scum a way out. Instead of actual discussion, it encourages just ramming, not listening and being the first to a thread.

Take this flag mini game. It could go on forever unless a team is picked to win and that's a huge fucking distraction from finding scum.

I finally have a theory but what good is pushing my best suspect when I can't reach the thread to challenge. How am I supposed to verify my reads when we don't flip anyone.
Ebwop
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2821 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:36 pm

i like the money mech i just get tilted by enchant
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2822 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:36 pm

being able to swap is kinda cool
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2823 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:39 pm

Post by Titus »

Town!Enchant can be tilting but honestly I can too. Working on that though.

Pooky, can you carry on my reads when I die? Can you save Shiro/Alisae for last since I think that's the only spot where we disagree?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2824 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:43 pm

In post 2823, Titus wrote: Town!Enchant can be tilting but honestly I can too. Working on that though.

Pooky, can you carry on my reads when I die? Can you save Shiro/Alisae for last since I think that's the only spot where we disagree?

yea sure I will put it put it my backpack with my boy furtiveglance's hot takes.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”