NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2800 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:10 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I haven’t seen a single good reason to townread you and we’re in day 3 with a scumflip already.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2801 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:21 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh and most of this game it’s like nothing is fazing you, which is a bit strange.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2802 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:23 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You’re like: "Yeah, gotta be an announcer and narrate this game, i’m done now. Time to clock out"
While everyone else is quite emotional, like Furtive for example.

- Bunno
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2803 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:29 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

if you think that im in scumrange then fine. i probably am. if you think my play is more likely to come from scum then fine but i want to know why

if you think that there isn't a single good reason to townread me then i don't think you ever will and maybe you should actually try to learn how to read me
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2804 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:32 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

i try not to let my emotions show much in mafia games because i don't like that aspect of play. i don't think my approach to this game has really been any different than any other

although tbh i do always kinda feel like an outsider to games when i replace into them rather than if im here from the beginning
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2805 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:34 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

StD kill also seems like a very calculated kill so i naturally associate that with whoever seems like an calculating person.

- Bunno
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2806 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:34 pm

Post by Gimli »

VOTE: fireisred

Hope this ends the game
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2807 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:35 pm

Post by Gimli »

Sorry if you're town, fire.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2808 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:35 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2804, fireisredsir wrote: if you think that im in scumrange then fine. i probably am. if you think my play is more likely to come from scum then fine but i want to know why

if you think that there isn't a single good reason to townread me then i don't think you ever will and maybe you should actually try to learn how to read me
How am i supposed to read you then.
Do you think you’ve gone beyond scumrange or been obviously town in this game?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2809 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:35 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Isn’t that E-1?
Want to talk a bit so to avoid hammer i’ma unvote. UNVOTE:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2810 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:47 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Fireee~

- Bunno
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2811 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:47 pm

Post by Toto »

I think Im ok ending the day on fire unless anyone has something they want to get out of their chest.
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2812 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:47 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 2793, Klick wrote: I can tell you though that I don't think I would actively choose to remove STD from this game
Why's that?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2813 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:48 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Gimli i keep thinking of the dwarf in Lord of the Rings when i read your name. Is that rude? It’s the only character i know with the name.

- Bunno
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2814 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:49 pm

UNVOTE:
Sorry not ready to end the day - it's unclear to me who fire is scum with rn. I was thinking it was Gimli, but not sure after that weird fakehammer vote
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2815 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:49 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 2809, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2804, fireisredsir wrote: if you think that im in scumrange then fine. i probably am. if you think my play is more likely to come from scum then fine but i want to know why

i don't think ive gone beyond scumrange but i don't think im approaching this in the way that i would if i were scum. idk why i would come in pushing tgp when i could have easily diverted conversation elsewhere. and if i was just hard bussing him then i could have done more to not look aligned. like idk why you think i would come into the game with that as my scum approach

i am town so everything i do is a town action and if you can't find a single thing about my play this game to townread then idk what to say lmao

like thats just kinda ridiculous and unbelievable to me that you could have no reason to townread me. i think i've been transparent and shown thought process and tried to solve the game and pushed scum and engaged with people and shown a consistent town mindset

literally nobody has given more than a concrete reason for me to be scum beyond that they think tgp is just awful at distancing

like ik im generally accepting/understanding of scumreads on me but usually thats when i can understand the reasons and they seem valid

in this case they don't. and nobody is giving any. and tbh thats unacceptable for whichever of you are town
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2816 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:49 pm

VOTE: Gimli
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2817 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:52 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Gimli did you think that was the hammer?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2818 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:55 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2816, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 2809, NorwegianboyEE wrote:

i don't think ive gone beyond scumrange but i don't think im approaching this in the way that i would if i were scum. idk why i would come in pushing tgp when i could have easily diverted conversation elsewhere. and if i was just hard bussing him then i could have done more to not look aligned. like idk why you think i would come into the game with that as my scum approach

i am town so everything i do is a town action and if you can't find a single thing about my play this game to townread then idk what to say lmao

like thats just kinda ridiculous and unbelievable to me that you could have no reason to townread me. i think i've been transparent and shown thought process and tried to solve the game and pushed scum and engaged with people and shown a consistent town mindset

literally nobody has given more than a concrete reason for me to be scum beyond that they think tgp is just awful at distancing

like ik im generally accepting/understanding of scumreads on me but usually thats when i can understand the reasons and they seem valid

in this case they don't. and nobody is giving any. and tbh thats unacceptable for whichever of you are town
I’ve given reasons though. Sure they are Norwee reasons so inherently less easy to understand and satisfying, but they are there. :D
Like idk i guess i’m just hard to satisfy when it comes to your playstyle because i feel like all your posts are samey to me and that makes it harder for me to actually pick a good reason to trust it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2819 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:57 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I get the vibe you’re a bit frustrated by the reads on you and i think that’s a good start for me to get into your state of mind.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2820 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:02 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What is your thoughts on Gimli right now? Or anything really. I just want to hear you talking.

- Bunno
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2821 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:02 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

i feel like ive asked people for reasons why they suspect me like a bunch of times and i keep getting ignored about it and then suddenly people want to end the day by limming me when we have plenty of time left and we're waiting on a replacement

and yea that is pretty frustrating
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2822 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:03 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 2818, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Gimli did you think that was the hammer?
Of course not, but I'd hammer too, kinda zoning off of this game and hoping it ends with the next flip
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2823 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:03 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

have you been reading the past few pages? ive been giving my thoughts like constantly

gimli is who i think is most likely to be scum rn
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2824 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:04 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 2823, Gimli wrote:
In post 2818, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Gimli did you think that was the hammer?
Of course not, but I'd hammer too, kinda zoning off of this game and hoping it ends with the next flip
is there a reason you're zoning off of this game?

Return to “Completed Open Games”