Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:52 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 194, Nona1510 wrote:
In post 187, Doctor Drew wrote: Nona, quick iso of you, why does Elements town reading you make you think they are town?
Because in this setup, I think scum would be a lot more careful just dishing out townreads. Do you disagree with that?
I think like most people here, I am not familiar with this setup.

Explain your thinking here please.

Pre Edit: I said weird feeling because it just seemed a bit forced.

Your like of Rats post to clarify
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'actually ya drew is useless' - Snivy
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:55 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 195, Herta wrote: I feel most confident that scum lay in here:

Elements
Bellaphant
Nona1510
Farren

These players are more nullish for me:

Doctor Drew
Taly
Radical Rat
MegAzumarill

I guess if I have a town read it's leaning toward Drew, despite the early jump-in. I like his posting around that. And I like his posting this page.
Don’t like this list. While it’s still obviously early to have super confident reads or anything, I have done absolutely nothing scummy and your read on me if you’re town is bad but why are all of Drew, Taly, Rar, Meg, nullish for you, especially Drew who you claim to be townleaning?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:00 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 201, Nona1510 wrote:

Elements
Bellaphant
Nona1510
Farren

Doctor Drew
Taly
Radical Rat
MegAzumarill

I guess if I have a town read it's leaning toward Drew, despite the early jump-in. I like his posting around that. And I like his posting this page.
Don’t like this list. While it’s still obviously early to have super confident reads or anything, I have done absolutely nothing scummy and your read on me if you’re town is bad but why are all of Drew, Taly, Rar, Meg, nullish for you, especially Drew who you claim to be townleaning?
What a progression here lol.

Saying you have done nothing scummy.....bad look btw.

Saying that it is tough to have really solid reads, yet calls someone out......for not having really solid reads?

Except maybe townleaning someone, with an explanation why they are leaning that way.........but you try to call bullshit on their Drew(me lol) read?

Wut.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:00 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 200, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 187, Doctor Drew wrote: Nona, quick iso of you, why does Elements town reading you make you think they are town?
Because in this setup, I think scum would be a lot more careful just dishing out townreads. Do you disagree with that?

I frequently get told that but still don’t understand why?

Well, this game involves grouping people into possible alignments as opposed to just straight voting and Elements has consistently maintained their read on me, when it would be far easier for them not to but they were in Tree Stump, I understand their read on me if they’re town and I’m saying that it looks town motivated to me more than scum motivated, because what does scum Elements get out of pocketing me here?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:08 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 202, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 201, Nona1510 wrote:

Elements
Bellaphant
Nona1510
Farren

Doctor Drew
Taly
Radical Rat
MegAzumarill

What a progression here lol.

Saying you have done nothing scummy.....bad look btw.

Saying that it is tough to have really solid reads, yet calls someone out......for not having really solid reads?

Except maybe townleaning someone, with an explanation why they are leaning that way.........but you try to call bullshit on their Drew(me lol) read?

Wut.
How is that a bad look? Provide examples then if you disagree. I have made reads, so comparing my reads with Herta is blatantly misinterpreting my posts.

I like Meg, Taly, not currently worried about Rat, Elements. Need to hear more from Bella but nothing has pinged me about them.

If you’re seriously going to argue that irrespective of what you think Herta’s alignment is, that it isn’t in scum’s best interest to have a non-commital readslist, than I don’t know what game you think you’re even playing?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:11 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 203, Nona1510 wrote:

Well, this game involves grouping people into possible alignments as opposed to just straight voting and Elements has consistently maintained their read on me, when it would be far easier for them not to but they were in Tree Stump, I understand their read on me if they’re town and I’m saying that it looks town motivated to me more than scum motivated, because what does scum Elements get out of pocketing me here?
Hmmm, I have independent scum reads on Nona and Elements, but can't see them together as scum.

But, gotta be one of them imo.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:13 pm

Post by Taly »

Why not SvS?
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:18 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 205, Doctor Drew wrote:

Hmmm, I have independent scum reads on Nona and Elements, but can't see them together as scum.

I’m not scum so try again and if I’m right on Elements then bad solve.

You still didn’t answer my questions and just keep shading me. Why is my reason for thinking Elements townreading me is town indicative not making logical sense to you?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:20 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 206, Taly wrote:Why not SvS?
Why is Drew town when he’s just shading me for pretty much no reason and comparing me reads with Herta’s is like the nth layer of misreading.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:23 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

If Elements is town, if Drew is scum, then it could be a possible chaining of mislims with that theory. I think it would probably be townier to actually say SvS but I know that’s dead wrong but I also know that Drew isn’t the most logical player on MS so bad bs takes could come from him irrespective of alignment.
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:27 pm

Post by Herta »

I hear people talk about someone else chaining mislims or setting up mislims, but I don't think I've ever actually seen it. Can you point me to an example?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:30 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 207, Nona1510 wrote:

You still didn’t answer my questions and just keep shading me. Why is my reason for thinking Elements townreading me is town indicative not making logical sense to you?
I just said I can't see you two scum together? Why are you so defensive about it all of a sudden?

And what question?

And what shade? Weren't you the one just asking me to give reads?

Don't cry because I actually gave thought out reads.....were you not expecting that?

Pre Edit: And you resort to an insult to my play, not just in this game, but sitewide in general?

That is bush league and petty and I am considering making you someone I never play with again, but also makes me think you are scum with someone who knows my game.......especially considering that I haven't played a game here in about a year and a half.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:45 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Btw, unless someone is an alt......Elements is the only person I have ever played with here.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:45 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 210, Herta wrote: I hear people talk about someone else chaining mislims or setting up mislims, but I don't think I've ever actually seen it. Can you point me to an example?
Sorry not offhand and not saying that’s necessarily what Drew’s doing but it would depend on his reasoning

Well, if Drew’s scum here and both me and Elements are town, if people sheep this would obviously result in two mislims, because saying either SvS clears one and saying TvS means that player is likely committing to efforting more in reading each of the players to determine which but one has to be scum, well I think that’s pretty straightforward no?

If Drew is in fact scum here, you could argue that he could either be wking you if you’re town or chainsawing me if you’re buddies.

I just think his reaction to my post is very over reactive and inaccurate of my posting since I have given reads that weren’t just non-commital, so now I’m actually far more suspicious of Drew jumping on me for something that makes little sense and he has yet to provide a valid reason why my read on Elements is bad or how I allegedly pocketed Rat.

If I’m otoh wrong on Elements and hypothetical scum!Drew insists on flipping me first, it could be a possible bus cred but I still think it makes more sense for town Elements to be townreading me here based off of Tree Stump than scum Elements and I think it’s also possible if Drew is scum, he sees me as a protentially good mislim target.

See, I have read some Drew games and I think he’s entirely capable of this really bad play as either alignment. He could be moonlogicy town or possible scum trying to push mislims, for sure on me and possibly on Elements. That’s why I didn’t want to be paired with Drew because I lack confidence at reading him.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:51 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 211, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 207, Nona1510 wrote:

I just said I can't see you two scum together? Why are you so defensive about it all of a sudden?

And what question?

And what shade? Weren't you the one just asking me to give reads?

Don't cry because I actually gave thought out reads.....were you not expecting that?

Pre Edit: And you resort to an insult to my play, not just in this game, but sitewide in general?

That is bush league and petty and I am considering making you someone I never play with again, but also makes me think you are scum with someone who knows my game.......especially considering that I haven't played a game here in about a year and a half.
I apologize if you considered that to be an insult, it wasn’t intended as such but if you’re being honest about your towngame, would you honestly describe your reasoning for making your reads in most of your past games as actually good reasoning? Again no offense, I’m just trying to sort you because I know from those towngames of yours you have had extremely bad reasoning for making some of your scumreads in past games, so I don’t want to auto assume that you’re play is necessarily coming from scum because I know you’ve done things like that as both alignments.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:57 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 213, Nona1510 wrote:
In post 210, Herta wrote: I hear people talk about someone else chaining mislims or setting up mislims, but I don't think I've ever actually seen it. Can you point me to an example?
Sorry not offhand and not saying that’s necessarily what Drew’s doing but it would depend on his reasoning

Well, if Drew’s scum here and both me and Elements are town, if people sheep this would obviously result in two mislims, because saying either SvS clears one and saying TvS means that player is likely committing to efforting more in reading each of the players to determine which but one has to be scum, well I think that’s pretty straightforward no?

If Drew is in fact scum here, you could argue that he could either be wking you if you’re town or chainsawing me if you’re buddies.

I just think his reaction to my post is very over reactive and inaccurate of my posting since I have given reads that weren’t just non-commital, so now I’m actually far more suspicious of Drew jumping on me for something that makes little sense and he has yet to provide a valid reason why my read on Elements is bad or how I allegedly pocketed Rat.

If I’m otoh wrong on Elements and hypothetical scum!Drew insists on flipping me first, it could be a possible bus cred but I still think it makes more sense for town Elements to be townreading me here based off of Tree Stump than scum Elements and I think it’s also possible if Drew is scum, he sees me as a protentially good mislim target.

See, I have read some Drew games and I think he’s entirely capable of this really bad play as either alignment. He could be moonlogicy town or possible scum trying to push mislims, for sure on me and possibly on Elements. That’s why I didn’t want to be paired with Drew because I lack confidence at reading him.
I am trying to be as restrained as possible as not to catch a ban, but please refrain from insulting me as a player before I completely wreck your shit.
@Mod, step in if you need to

But please, in your ultimate mafia genius, explain to the crowd how I have jumped all over you just buy saying 'I think Nona might be scum'.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:00 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

sigh, I meant no offence by my comment. I kind of want to townread you for that, for getting so upset about that but I suppose you could still be scum and be genuinely upset.

I didn’t say what I did to either be defensive, certainly not to be rude, let alone insulting. Here’s the thing and I understand you’re not going to like this.

Your reason for your take on me would in general make me feel extremely confident you’re very clearly trying to mislim me, possibly Elements?

However, I have read several of your games and I do know that from you. it’s not necessarily scum indicative.
That was my entire point!
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:09 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 215, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 213, Nona1510 wrote:

I am trying to be as restrained as possible as not to catch a ban, but please refrain from insulting me as a player before I completely wreck your shit.
@Mod, step in if you need to

But please, in your ultimate mafia genius, explain to the crowd how I have jumped all over you just buy saying 'I think Nona might be scum'.
I’m extremely sorry I offended you!

Can we please drop this already? I explained to you that I didn’t have any bad intentions doing it. Would you have preferred that I not be honest and forthcoming with my reasoning?

I will concede that my word choice was extremely poor and that I could have phrased things a lot better. What I probably should have said that based off of my reading of those games, you have had some pretty questionable takes, as opposed to what I actually did say. Again, I’m extremely sorry, I meant nothing personal and now I really regret it because you’re once again misunderstanding my intent and wrongly making it personal.

WHICH IS TO CORRECTLY READ YOU AND NOTHING ELSE!!!
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:16 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

The second part I will discuss later. Meanwhile you’re making something personal - which was never my intention is really pissing me off because you’re straight up ignoring that I don’t have to mention that if I didn’t want to.

Yes, I 100% my language left a lot to be desired but you reacting by declaring war on me personally is kind of over the top when I’ve already explained to you countless times that it wasn’t meant in any negative way. I again apologize for the absolutely dreadful wording I used. I should have said “questionable takes”, than probably none of this would be happening.

I’m sorry, my intent was to solve you, not insult you.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:18 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 216, Nona1510 wrote: sigh, I meant no offence by my comment. I kind of want to townread you for that, for getting so upset about that but I suppose you could still be scum and be genuinely upset.

I didn’t say what I did to either be defensive, certainly not to be rude, let alone insulting. Here’s the thing and I understand you’re not going to like this.

Your reason for your take on me would in general make me feel extremely confident you’re very clearly trying to mislim me, possibly Elements?

However, I have read several of your games and I do know that from you. it’s not necessarily scum indicative.
That was my entire point!
First off, Fuck you.....don't be a disrespectful prick like you just were. Say I am playing a bad game here, or that my play is terrible.....but don't you dare throw out insults like I have a reputation that I am a bad player who is illogical.

And don't backtrack it, but I can tell you already are....thinking I might be town now? Realized your defense is shit, ya me too

Fuck off, wish I had a vig bullet

Pre Edit: If your intent was to solve me, then why ignore my reads when you wanted me to give them?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:26 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Also, what games of mine did you look at?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:29 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

It isn’t acceptable to speak to me that way and won’t be responding back to you until I can feel safe posting.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:34 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 221, Nona1510 wrote: It isn’t acceptable to speak to me that way and won’t be responding back to you until I can feel safe posting.
But you can insult me without consequence.

Got it.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:39 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

But you know what.

@Mod: Replace me

I can't in good conscience play this game fairly with Nona still in this game.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:51 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 223, Doctor Drew wrote: But you know what.

@Mod: Replace me

I can't in good conscience play this game fairly with Nona still in this game.
I used extremely poor phrasing which I have explained and apologized for multiple times already. It was never my intention to insult you.

My point was that I would normally have scumread your take on me in general but not necessarily in your case because I know of you having some pretty inaccurate takes that made sense to no one else and you got mislimmed for that.

I’m really sad that you just couldn’t accept my apology and explanation and just move on with the game instead of cussing me out?

Return to “Completed Open Games”