He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:31 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

Votecount 2.14

HighPrincessErinys (5):
Titus, Gamma Emerald, BlueBloodedToffee, Gimli, Elements.
Gimli (3):
Malakittens, Flea The Magician, Radical Rat.
Malakittens (1):
HighPrincessErinys.
ActionDan (1):
Bellaphant.
BlueBloodedToffee (1):
Eiralox.

Not Voting (3):
Enchant, ActionDan, Killing Joke.

With 14 players alive, it takes 8 to eliminate someone.

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2023-01-29 17:30:00).

Co-Mod Notes

Flavour
Last edited by furtiveglance on Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1847, Gimli wrote: You don't think Harley would ever pretend not to know about black spot as scum, for easy townreads?
I think scum!Harley has more reason to be learned about setups from past experience
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:28 pm

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 1850, furtiveglance wrote:
Votecount 2.14

HighPrincessErinys (5):
Titus, Gamma Emerald, BlueBloodedToffee, Gimli, Elements.
Gimli (3):
Malakittens, Flea The Magician, Radical Rat.
Malakittens (1):
HighPrincessErinys.
ActionDan (1):
Bellaphant.
BlueBloodedToffee (1):
Eiralox.

Not Voting (3):
Enchant, ActionDan, Killing Joke.

With 14 players alive, it takes 8 to eliminate someone.

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2023-01-29 17:30:00).

Co-Mod Notes

Flavour
I want to say that Eira sniping at us for activity reasons is extremely silly when we have like 50-60 posts left and probably blew through close to twenty with pointless arguments with him.

I still hard tr Mala from play and think she’s pretty easy miselimbait. I also don’t understand the BBT vote.

I’m trying to wrestle with HPE losing motivation when scum is in a really good spot and it’s seeming to phone in most of its posts. And then it votes Mala after saying one of Elements/us needed to be flipped, like why? I guess it had Mala with one of Elements/Us so makes sense but it just looks so lazy. I’m on the fence about Dan but his posting I think looks a lot more natural than HPE.

I just don’t see what scum!Gimli gains by wking us this strongly?

Rn, consider our vote spiritually on HPE but sill consult with Joker first.

~Harley
Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

https://youtu.be/ua4mWCghnmU
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:29 pm

Post by Eiralox »

VOTE: Killing Joke
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:47 pm

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

In post 1853, Eiralox wrote: VOTE: Killing Joke
This one honestly CANNOT get a solid read on this erratic play... Do you mind elaborating on this vote for everyone's benefit?
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:31 pm

Post by ActionDan »

Picking up prod. when I wake up I guess I'll spend the day pouring over this. that is actually reading HPE / Gimli.

In the meantime.... game advancing post...

I think Bella is scum.

Been harboring this for a while and have had some misgivings just because Bella does seem to be capable of processing topical posts and do have at least some fluidity when making adjustments to their reads as well as being generally responsive but I still think their scum reads overall just don't track well, and are very limiting on what they take into account. For Std its tone (before they read his posts as town), for me its activity/impact or... this?
In post 1108, Bellaphant wrote: So it's even weirder that action Dan's top scum reads are in people who didn't make an impact day one, and let's the people who should've made an impact a town pass?!?
For Flea and Passenger it seems to be the content of one post a piece and in each case the justification for the scum read is in Flea's case weak, in Passenger's nonexistent.

Similarly, and considering Bella seems to have had time to have a decent grasp of the game, it does (or did not) appear that Bella considered either Gimli / HPE wagons appealing and has devoted some time to ask people to case HPE railing against the wagon. Meanwhile I would expect more of a push unto Me/Flea instead of being more content to simply list us as scumreads from the sidelines. Of course that might require actually reading our posts for content which either Bella does or chooses not to investigate overmuch.

VOTE: Bella
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:38 pm

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 1855, ActionDan wrote: Picking up prod. when I wake up I guess I'll spend the day pouring over this. that is actually reading HPE / Gimli.

I think Bella is scum.

Been harboring this for a while and have had some misgivings just because Bella does seem to be capable of processing topical posts and do have at least some fluidity when making adjustments to their reads as well as being generally responsive but I still think their scum reads overall just don't track well, and are very limiting on what they take into account. For Std its tone (before they read his posts as town), for me its activity/impact or... this?
In post 1108, Bellaphant wrote: So it's even weirder that action Dan's top scum reads are in people who didn't make an impact day one, and let's the people who should've made an impact a town pass?!?
For Flea and Passenger it seems to be the content of one post a piece and in each case the justification for the scum read is in Flea's case weak, in Passenger's nonexistent.

Similarly, and considering Bella seems to have had time to have a decent grasp of the game, it does (or did not) appear that Bella considered either Gimli / HPE wagons appealing and has devoted some time to ask people to case HPE railing against the wagon. Meanwhile I would expect more of a push unto Me/Flea instead of being more content to simply list us as scumreads from the sidelines. Of course that might require actually reading our posts for content which either Bella does or chooses not to investigate overmuch.

I've been asking for a full reads list since and this is the best you can come up with, LurkerDan?

Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:23 am

Post by Elements »

In post 1853, Eiralox wrote: VOTE: Killing Joke
What strange planet are you on?
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:23 am

Post by Elements »

In post 1855, ActionDan wrote: Picking up prod. when I wake up I guess I'll spend the day pouring over this. that is actually reading HPE / Gimli.

I think Bella is scum.

This just isn't happening today, pick someone that actually might get excited
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:27 am

Post by Bellaphant »

.....the scum team can't be this deflated? Surely? Gimli comes in with 'the game is too hard', hpe comes in with a vote for mala and action Dan comes in with omgus? Really?

Ive made it clear that I was tr-ing hpe but now am not and I can't get a read on gimli, which is often a red flag.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:30 am

Post by Bellaphant »

How is me voting you not a push? I'm not scum reading flea massively. STD I knew was flippibg town, the wagom was garbage and I pushed against it and got ignored. In fact, you can see my read progression on enchant and std about 'tone' and content in thread.

Everything you wrote is basically bullshit. I've not seen a push that has against me in ages.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:35 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Bella, vote HPE?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:44 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I still want literally anyone to give me threw bullet points of why
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:28 am

Post by Gimli »

Re: what's the HPE scumcase. I feel she is very hedgy throughout the game, never taking a hard stance, using a lot of words to describe events but not turning them into much of anything. This post I'm quoting below is an example of this attitude:
In post 283, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Ouuuuuh this was a lot. After reading from , this one's main thoughts are: Joker had a half-decent case against StD early on, but that's since kinda crumbled. His tone is kinda wacky and his points against Elements, Flea, and StD have all gotten out of whack, but it honestly... doesn't scumread him all that much. It feels like town misplaying rather than scum shitpushing from what it knows firsthand of his meta. Some of Harley's later posts (i.e. immediately under Flea stating that faer not ignoring her at all and saying NO YOU TOTALLY ARE IGNORING ME) feel
bad
though.

That being said! StD doesn't look so good either even if Joker's case isn't quite so good anymore. His ISO is very dodgy in general but in particular is just groanworthy. Scumlean here, and can't help but feel his reactions and posts have built a more convincing case against himself than the logic Joker was levying.

Going to say that this one also somewhat strongly townreads Flea, this one likes faer posts and points quite a bit.
In post 128, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 123, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 107, Bellaphant wrote:Theres strong crossovers in this list to the frog/eira game recently, so I'm going to try to keep open minded to hpe and elements.
Forgot to say and you reminded this one; hi Bella!
In post 117, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: killing joke
In post 121, Bellaphant wrote:VOTE: elements
Half unrelated: Explanations on these votes would be nice, especially when it can kind of see the Elements vote but would like more thoughts from others.
What
do
you see?
That this one didn't like Elements' ISO very much, and still doesn't. Scumlean on Elements.
"Kinda" decent, "kinda" wacky, "groanworthy". I feel there is quite a bit of flourishing and not enough scumhunting. Also saying joker's case isn't very good "anymore" feels more like checking the game's temperature wrt how people are evaluating joker's case, rather than evaluating joker's case by itself. I think her d2 has been bad. Also out of all the players in the game, HPE is the one giving me less reasons for a townread, especially after last night's reread of early pages when I began to townread elements' early treatment of STD.

So I'm keeping my vote there.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:28 am

In post 1862, Bellaphant wrote: I still want literally anyone to give me threw bullet points of why
You're not town reading her? Why do you need reasons?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:38 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1743, Aisa wrote:
General note to please respect other users' preferred pronouns. If you need to review them, the "isolate users" button at the bottom of every page has a nice convenient summary.
Bumping this
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:44 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1865, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1743, Aisa wrote:
General note to please respect other users' preferred pronouns. If you need to review them, the "isolate users" button at the bottom of every page has a nice convenient summary.
Bumping this
I'm really sorry idk what's wrong with me. I know hpe is an it. Sorry hpe.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:50 am

I'm the worst for pronouns. I'm just gonna start using people's users because am sick of the messages about this.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:58 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Why would I ever want to understand others' motives in a game of mafia bbt? C'mon, stop being evasive.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:41 am

You don't need to understand others' motives.

You need to decide for yourself if HPE is worth voting or not. Why do you need coercing?
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:53 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 1858, Elements wrote: This just isn't happening today, pick someone that actually might get excited
I'm Isoing Gimli / HPE atm.
In post 1856, Killing Joke wrote: I've been asking for a full reads list since 1254 and this is the best you can come up with, LurkerDan?
Yes. My readslists isn't worth much since I haven't spent the time commitment to get solid reads regardless of category. I will at least say I think BBT, RR, Eira have risen for me into solidly town status and Mala/Flea are basically there. Yesterday I would have said the same of Gimli and HPE and yourself.
In post 1860, Bellaphant wrote: STD I knew was flipping town, the wagon was garbage and I pushed against it and got ignored.
I remember asking specifically what posts you found that were towny of StD which you never pointed out. In your iso you make reference to one only. As far as your push on me goes its not particularly timely nor comprehensive especially since you thought StD wagon was garbage and the majority of my content was scumreading him.
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:56 am

People need to explain the town reads on Eira to me.
Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:44 am

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 1870, ActionDan wrote:
In post 1858, Elements wrote: This just isn't happening today, pick someone that actually might get excited
I'm Isoing Gimli / HPE atm.
In post 1856, Killing Joke wrote: I've been asking for a full reads list since 1254 and this is the best you can come up with, LurkerDan?
Yes. My readslists isn't worth much since I haven't spent the time commitment to get solid reads regardless of category. I will at least say I think BBT, RR, Eira have risen for me into solidly town status and Mala/Flea are basically there. Yesterday I would have said the same of Gimli and HPE and yourself.
In post 1860, Bellaphant wrote: STD I knew was flipping town, the wagon was garbage and I pushed against it and got ignored.
I remember asking specifically what posts you found that were towny of StD which you never pointed out. In your iso you make reference to one only. As far as your push on me goes its not particularly timely nor comprehensive especially since you thought StD wagon was garbage and the majority of my content was scumreading him.
What changed since yesterday other than we were double soft inno’d?
In post 1871, BlueBloodedToffee wrote: People need to explain the town reads on Eira to me.
What’s do you think is his agenda with what he’s doing? He’s all over the place and he did this similar kind of flipflopping in Nobility as well.

I’m not terribly impressed with Dan catchup particularly that weird vote on Bella, so I think our vote is between HPE and Dan today.

~H
Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:48 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

I am still battling a stress headache from hell that may actually be a migraine.
If you want feedback from a specific post, ask me.

pedit: Mines a lean, not a read, and the brain is scrambled so couldn't actually tell you at this point. Vaguely recall them feeling genuine in what they were saying but motives and approaches would be equally good and yet often highly questionable and just wrong.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:11 am

Post by Titus »

Look at the amount of resistance to HPE given 22 hours left.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”