Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:50 am

Post by Herta »

In post 1222, Firebringer wrote: herta, ur attitude and play are a lot different than mini 2285.
is there a reason for this
This game doesn't seem as weird as the other, and I have better reads at this point. At least more confident reads I should say.
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:52 am

Post by Herta »

In post 1223, geraintm wrote: I'm not sure what you think I am saying about your views beyond agreeing with you that you really, really think there are multiple scum in that pool of 3 -i dont believe ive put words in your mouth at all, but I really, really want you to expand on them and convince others to join you.
This presumes klick is town doesn't it.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:06 am

Post by Klick »

In post 1220, Klick wrote: It wasn't sarcasm it was legitimate
redFF hasn't played in several years and has been using other older terms and no one ever said 'solving' back in the good old days
He told me I wasn't scumhunting but I think it's pretty clear that I'm solving, just not in the way redFF is laying out
And I think that could be influenced by his perception of how people should be scumhunting based on how people used to play
Do you have thoughts on this or any further thoughts on my posting Herta?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:24 am

Post by Klick »

In post 1224, geraintm wrote:
In post 1221, Klick wrote:
In post 1216, geraintm wrote:I am 99% sure herta is town.
If you're this level of confident that Herta is town, help me and everyone else see it.
VOTE: klick
I'm assuming you're going to argue I'm rolefishing?

If you're not prepared to explain yourself then maybe don't make claims like 'I am 99% sure herta is town'
especially when a core tenet of your current suspicion on me is that you feel like I'm not sufficiently explaining my reads
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:51 am

Post by Herta »

In post 1227, Klick wrote:
In post 1220, Klick wrote: It wasn't sarcasm it was legitimate
redFF hasn't played in several years and has been using other older terms and no one ever said 'solving' back in the good old days
He told me I wasn't scumhunting but I think it's pretty clear that I'm solving, just not in the way redFF is laying out
And I think that could be influenced by his perception of how people should be scumhunting based on how people used to play
Do you have thoughts on this or any further thoughts on my posting Herta?
Is there something in particular that you're concerned about or otherwise want me to take a look at?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:58 am

Post by Klick »

You seemed to suspect me based on my condescension towards redFF
I've responded to that point saying that I wasn't intending to condescend

What's your take on it and how it impacts your read on me, I guess? Am I making it up? Does it alleviate your concerns? Do you have other reasons for keeping your vote on me?
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:23 am

Post by Herta »

In post 1230, Klick wrote: You seemed to suspect me based on my condescension towards redFF

What's your take on it and how it impacts your read on me, I guess? Am I making it up? Does it alleviate your concerns? Do you have other reasons for keeping your vote on me?
On your reply to my response?

I believe that you weren't
trying
to condescend. I think you were actually trying to intimidate red, and it came through as patronizing or condescending, which those things do in the normal course. There's intimidation in the name of getting a scum read to crack, and there's intimidation as a defense mechanism.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:53 am

Post by redFF »

In post 1231, Herta wrote:
In post 1230, Klick wrote: You seemed to suspect me based on my condescension towards redFF

trying
to condescend. I think you were actually trying to intimidate red, and it came through as patronizing or condescending, which those things do in the normal course. There's intimidation in the name of getting a scum read to crack, and there's intimidation as a defense mechanism.
i agree with this. the citation of jargon, and then the basic explanation, as way to handwave off my points felt as herta describes
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:33 pm

Post by Enchant »

Official Vote Count 2.02With 11 votes in play, it takes 6 to eliminate.

Klick
(3): redFF, Herta, geraintm
PenguinPower
(2) Firebringer, GamerGryff
geraintm
(2): Klick, PenguinPower
Lazy Shirou
(1): Kowahbunga
Herta
(1): Lazy Shirou
GamerGryff
(1): Andante
Andante
(0):

Not Voting
(1): Taly

Deadline:
(expired on 2023-02-12 06:48:00).

Mod notes:
I didn't made votecounts for 1 day, 14 hours!
Last edited by Enchant on Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:42 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

um...may want to check that votecount again
<(") | (")>
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:45 pm

Post by Enchant »

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Wizard-Mercenary

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:48 pm

Post by Enchant »

I didn't knew you had twin, geraintm. Sorry i need to kill them.

Now votecount is correct.
Wizard-Mercenary

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:50 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1196, Kowahbunga wrote:
In post 1190, Andante wrote: I love how rather than talking about the Gamma lim at all, yall are all “OMG PENGUIN!!!” like congrats for realizing you ignored him yesterday? Not a single one of you wants to talk about the actual lim we had?

I have thoughts on it I’m not typing out on mobile, but this shift to penguin is wild, why not ask him for a gif list? it’s reads, but in gif form :)

but yeah, unless I missed it, where’s the Gamma talk?
I was not a fan of that post hammer conversation, and especially seeing a green flip, Gryff is lock scum

VOTE: Gryff

thanks for coming to my ted talk, and now I have 2 hours to get something done… 30 minutes of that will be spent on the bus… hahahahaha I’m toast. k bye. wait 1 sec I loved a post…
What's your read on me?
unsure tbh, cause the day 1 thing where you said you've played for 15 years, I'm definitely seeing it today and you scare me lol this is exactly like me trying to read fireisredsir in our 2000+ post PT where I want to say "you're maf!" but what if you're not maf? I definitely want you around late game cause I think you'll be helpful, I haven't exactly read your posts here on d2, just skimmed, and yeah my brain is kinda just fried right now, I debated just showing up and shitposting tonight but mehh maybe tomorrow afternoon I'll try to organize brain, but guess what yall... I have a 5 mile race tomorrow... do I even remember signing up for it? hahahaha nope. can't wait to fail miserably! oh well. yolo.
this game seems wild, like the silent voices d1 are talking now, and I'm just confused, and words, and bruhhh I don't even know, thinking hard. can someone just solve the game for us and carry me? :)
sorry I got busy last week, I'm hoping I get stuff done tomorrow for this, otherwise, woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good times!
not gonna lie I like this notification thing! it tells me the posts I need to look at! can ignore all else :) jk jk I'd never ignore yall!

ok, bye. I'll be better town member later! maybe I just booby trap my house tonight, and then when mafia try to come kill me, they die! hahahaha then, I become the mvp! wooooooooooo go andante!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:50 pm

Post by Andante »

that VC is meh :/
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:53 pm

Post by Andante »

wait, we only have 11 alive. ok, yall have 3 wagons you want, and I want a 4th so.. 4/11. at least one someone in that is town lol ahhh maths. only 11 alive right not though? frick.. sorry town, I suck, I really should step up, cause 11 feels small tbh
for anyone doing maths, in the hypothetical world where I'm a vig, I'm shooting tonight! pew pew!
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:57 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 1239, Andante wrote: wait, we only have 11 alive. ok, yall have 3 wagons you want, and I want a 4th so.. 4/11. at least one someone in that is town lol ahhh maths. only 11 alive right not though? frick.. sorry town, I suck, I really should step up, cause 11 feels small tbh
for anyone doing maths, in the hypothetical world where I'm a vig, I'm shooting tonight! pew pew!
thoughts on my klick post?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:18 pm

Post by Klick »

trying
That is just inherently very far away from how I'd be thinking if I were scum here
I'm a coward lol
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:23 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 1232, redFF wrote:

trying
i agree with this. the citation of jargon, and then the basic explanation, as way to handwave off my points felt as herta describes
It accurately responds to your alleged suspicion of me
You seem to think I'm not solving
I am
You seem to think I didn't have many scumreads
This is true, but standard and not scum indicative

These two things are the bulk of your case against me
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:29 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Andante ur posting a lot of nothing for me.
U said wagon bad. What is good? Gryff? I don't agree with that.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:48 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

klick can you vote herta then if town

i think penguim is also willing to vote herta from our convo earlier

andante do u agree with me that if Gryff is scum Herta is also likely scum for the "if Gamma is town, Herta scum, and if Gamma is scum, Herta is town" when Gamma/Herta had so little interactions back then?

I believe gryff also completely gave up on that read even if gamma flipped town
The Deathtunnel Archon Shirou without any of his aggro or hyperposting powers.

Legend says that one day he may reclaim his Gnosis and show his effortful form once again, but until that fated day comes...
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:52 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

this game is doing an extremely good job of convincing me that my PoE really has scum

first it was me, then when i didn't work out herta/geraintm moved onto the klick wagon and i don't believe on klick wagon especially with an initial composition like this:
In post 1233, Enchant wrote:
Klick(3): redFF, Herta, geraintm
redFF is the unique somewhat good feelings slot there to me but i think i'm lowering him a bit because i dislike the klick wagon to that point

Legend says that one day he may reclaim his Gnosis and show his effortful form once again, but until that fated day comes...
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:53 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

when my wagon doesn't work out herta just casually moves onto the bigger wagon

so much for believing i'm lockscum or something, not to mention not voting me from the start

herta isn't pushing his scum reads, he's just hopping onto wagons he thinks a mislim can go through, he also casually hopped on the gamma wagon by the end

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:55 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 1246, Lazy Shirou wrote: when my wagon doesn't work out herta just casually moves onto the bigger wagon
ok on hindsight it wasn't really the bigger wagon at the time but basically both herta/geraintm easily switches from me when redFF starts pushing Klick

it doesn't feel like they really believe on their scum read on me if they're THAT quick to give up on it

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:55 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

it wasn't the bigger wagon but it was the vote with the most momentum from redFF case basically

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:02 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

ACTUALLY

i'm giving MANY minus points to redFF because he started to push Klick after Klick had put [Herta, Geraintm, redFF] as a potential limpool

THEN that exact same people hop on a wagon in Klick

DUDE.

Can people actually just vote Herta or Geraintm? I think that between Herta/Geraintm I actively scumread Herta more as well so please can we go here first. I've been on this since D1, page 15.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”