Trail Blazer

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:02 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Interesting move by the penguin
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:04 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

iso his participation today (and even yesterday)

I don't abide by hypocrites who ate'd their way out of a yeet
<(") | (")>
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:05 pm

Post by redFF »

the ate was the ONLY thing ive found town about gryff
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:05 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

fine - then while don't wholly agree on reasoning we agree on the conclusion
<(") | (")>
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:06 pm

Post by Firebringer »

if we started eliminating people for not doing anything would we even have any players in this game.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:07 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

that's not what i said
<(") | (")>
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:09 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 724, GamerGryff wrote: Screw it, I'm just gonna say it. If you wanna vote me out, I don't care anymore.

I came back because I missed this game, but it seems the same thing that made me leave in the first place is here too. You can't judge every player the same. I'm old. I'm rusty, I work two jobs and can barely make it one day fully conscious anymore. I've never been good at this game, but I like playing. But I was always first on chopping block because nobody likes my style of play. And yes, I don't have a lot to say Day 1 because it's Day fucking 1. You can't gleam much from that, and surprise surprise, people look for an easy wagon. When you're down two townies tomorrow because you voted me out, would it be worth it?

I should've never come back. The mental stress of this is too much for me to handle. Maybe I just longed for the simpler days, before the endless bore of the daily grind, before the incessant cyberbullying I've suffered that almost made me a shut-in. Maybe I just wanted to relive the innocence of my youth. I've always sucked at this, but I do what I can. But I don't have the time or patience to wait around a month for another game. You all get to play together all the time, that much is obvious. This was my way of testing the waters of whether it was worth it to come back, but as always, I get the short end of the stick. I've always been easy pickings for scum to push a mislim on me, because I'm not good at the game. I wanted a little more excitement in my life, but maybe I'm not meant to have it.

Intent to hammer in 16 hours
here is the infamous AtE

you gotta admit this is a pretty great post if gryff is scum
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:09 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

i don't actually
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:10 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

+ it's d2 and he still doesn't have a lot to say except take snipes at me
<(") | (")>
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:11 pm

Post by Andante »

Gryff is mafia! If you literally ONLY tr ATE... can't let the ATE get to you
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:12 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I don't get the scum case of gryff.
He isn't doing anything. Got it.
Is that scummy? Could be sure.

Do you got anything else?
Is the AtE scummy or null?
Show

redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:12 pm

Post by redFF »

yea, that post has to be genuine frustration but maybe the frustration was as scum being caught day 1 and he was able to channel it into that post
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:14 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 1361, Firebringer wrote: He isn't doing anything. Got it.
He's going beyond "not doing anything" and sniping at other (who are doing more than him). He's scum who doesn't know how to get his footing and was saved by a wall of ate at the end of D1.
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:15 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

i don't really feel like continuing to yell at a wall so I'm done.

my vote stays.
<(") | (")>
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:15 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1342, Andante wrote:
In post 1166, GamerGryff wrote:
In post 1161, PenguinPower wrote: oh, i'm still not taking questions.
This does literally nothing for town, if you're not willing to at least put in the effort to try and scumhunt and discuss, you're just dead weight
I mean, why not just ignore? Or start talking about either the klick or gerain posts before this?

And yall wonder why I'm still set on Gryff!scum, like, that's my 1 read this game that I'm confident is correct. cause a post like this, it's solely to call penguin deadweight, like, why would you want to do that? if you were town, you'd probably go more of the path of "what are your reads looking like" instead of this "you're bad" angle

ok, I'm done reading, does anyone wanna share anything towny Gryff has done? otherwise, I want gryff lim. please and ty. yall can thank me later for being the mvp
like, as I just said, Klick/gerain had just said stuff worth talking about/calling out, yet Gryff decided to go for penguin here?
I'm telling yall, I'm not actively trying to scum case Gryff right now, this finding was just when I was skimming (I gave up on back reading)
Go back to this Gryff post if you have any doubts, and scroll up to the top of the page, stop when you hit this post, it doesn't read like gryff is trying to scum hunt
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:16 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1364, PenguinPower wrote: i don't really feel like continuing to yell at a wall so I'm done.

my vote stays.
I mean, the wall did die...
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:19 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 1360, Andante wrote: Gryff is mafia! If you literally ONLY tr ATE... can't let the ATE get to you
thats fair VOTE: gryff
GamerGryff
GamerGryff
He/They
Goon
GamerGryff
He/They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:20 pm

Post by GamerGryff »

In post 1352, PenguinPower wrote: iso his participation today (and even yesterday)

It's peak time of the year at my main job, I spend 9 hours a day looking at a computer screen, and sometimes I'm just not able to bring myself to come here after an extremely stressful day
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:20 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 1368, GamerGryff wrote:
In post 1352, PenguinPower wrote: iso his participation today (and even yesterday)

It's peak time of the year at my main job, I spend 9 hours a day looking at a computer screen, and sometimes I'm just not able to bring myself to come here after an extremely stressful day
fool me once !
GamerGryff
GamerGryff
He/They
Goon
GamerGryff
He/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:21 pm

Post by GamerGryff »

In post 1362, redFF wrote: yea, that post has to be genuine frustration but maybe the frustration was as scum being caught day 1 and he was able to channel it into that post
you grossely overestimate my ability to channel my frustration productively
GamerGryff
GamerGryff
He/They
Goon
GamerGryff
He/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:23 pm

Post by GamerGryff »

In post 1365, Andante wrote:
This does literally nothing for town, if you're not willing to at least put in the effort to try and scumhunt and discuss, you're just dead weight
I mean, why not just ignore? Or start talking about either the klick or gerain posts before this?

And yall wonder why I'm still set on Gryff!scum, like, that's my 1 read this game that I'm confident is correct. cause a post like this, it's solely to call penguin deadweight, like, why would you want to do that? if you were town, you'd probably go more of the path of "what are your reads looking like" instead of this "you're bad" angle

ok, I'm done reading, does anyone wanna share anything towny Gryff has done? otherwise, I want gryff lim. please and ty. yall can thank me later for being the mvp
like, as I just said, Klick/gerain had just said stuff worth talking about/calling out, yet Gryff decided to go for penguin here?
I'm telling yall, I'm not actively trying to scum case Gryff right now, this finding was just when I was skimming (I gave up on back reading)
Go back to this Gryff post if you have any doubts, and scroll up to the top of the page, stop when you hit this post, it doesn't read like gryff is trying to scum hunt
There's a simple reason for that

I'm not trying to scum hunt because I'm so overswamped by my jobs and social obligations right now that I don't have the mental or emotional energy to read this topic beyond skimming

I admit I'm trying to scrape by today, but that doesn't mean I'm not still forming opinions by what others are saying
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:24 pm

Post by Herta »

In post 1367, redFF wrote:
In post 1360, Andante wrote: Gryff is mafia! If you literally ONLY tr ATE... can't let the ATE get to you
thats fair VOTE: gryff
Not even going to try to pressure klick?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:28 pm

Post by redFF »

i wrote a whole damn case? only you and geraint seem interested
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:30 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1371, GamerGryff wrote:
In post 1365, Andante wrote:

There's a simple reason for that

I'm not trying to scum hunt because I'm so overswamped by my jobs and social obligations right now that I don't have the mental or emotional energy to read this topic beyond skimming

I admit I'm trying to scrape by today, but that doesn't mean I'm not still forming opinions by what others are saying
If you're just trying to scrape by, why would you want to pick a fight with someone? Like, if you're not going to scumhunt, at least don't stop others from doing so, I like how a bunch of these posts are just you going "I'm busy!!!" like yeah, we literally all are, I can give yall the play by play of my life this past week, but then it's like, who cares, I'd rather keep my talk game related, sure I sprinkle RL stuff in, it's who I am lol

I just find this odd, like, all D2 I've basically just went "I'm busy, I'll try later" but now, only after votes are flying your way, you're going "I'm so busy, just trying to scrape by" uhhh none of your actions this day really say that. idk, I'm getting annoyed at the "busy as an excuse" after you literally just yelled at me for not being here, yet I've still managed to come up with more thoughts, (you ignored the gerain/klick thoughts) and you're just like "I see what you're saying... not my fault I'm busy" like what? being busy, and derailing the thread are 2 completely different things?

I'm happy leaving my vote here

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”