She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #3075 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:49 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 3074, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 3068, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 3066, Prince of Paterson wrote: Even now we have a lot of kills unaccounted for. I think there almost has to be a serial killer still alive.
Okay, there is a risky play that might be worth considering if we DO have 2 evils alive.

We could choose to not eliminate, and see if the SK and the Scum shoot each other. It'd be a prisoner dilemma on their parts.
In post 3069, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: If you genuinely think there MUST be two... it is our only winning play as town.

But it's probably better to assume only one scum.
If KittyTacky retains his double vote tomorrow he can kill me and use his double vote force a no-lim and win the game the following night.

The winning play is to eliminate KittyTacky
Ahh... I didn't consider that. That's actually possible that it's a factional ability of some form if they're the last scum remaining.

Or that Kitty is the Usurper thing in this game and that town and scum both got to send something, so town sent usurper and scum sent our name?

Ah...
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3076 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:50 pm

I'm gonna be honest, Prince.

I really think we have to do KT here.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3077 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:51 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 3072, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 3071, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 3064, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 3063, Not_Mafia wrote: Do we know where the double vote ability came from?
0 fucking clue. Not even KT appears to know, by claim.
So it can only come from scum, right? If I were scum why would I give the double vote to someone to the person I'd likely be 1v1ing, even if I couldn't target myself I'd give it to one of the townie players and focus on getting them to vote with me
I agree with you my dude. I think you'd have given it to me and tried to convince me it was KT.

I'm not the one you need to convince here, I suspect.
This was more a universal comment that was springboarding off yours, I'd be curious to hear what Prince and your hydra partner have any real counterpoints to this
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Summon The Phoenix
Summon The Phoenix
They
Townie
Summon The Phoenix
They
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: They

Post Post #3078 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:53 pm

Post by Summon The Phoenix »

In post 3077, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 3063, Not_Mafia wrote: Do we know where the double vote ability came from?
So it can only come from scum, right? If I were scum why would I give the double vote to someone to the person I'd likely be 1v1ing, even if I couldn't target myself I'd give it to one of the townie players and focus on getting them to vote with me
I agree with you my dude. I think you'd have given it to me and tried to convince me it was KT.

This was more a universal comment that was springboarding off yours, I'd be curious to hear what Prince and your hydra partner have any real counterpoints to this
Why would you not send it to KT?

Your claim in particular that we would receive the double vote is hard to believe, because I've maintained a scumread on you for days now.

-Summon
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3079 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:54 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 3078, Summon The Phoenix wrote:
In post 3077, Not_Mafia wrote:

Why would you not send it to KT?

Your claim in particular that we would receive the double vote is hard to believe, because I've maintained a scumread on you for days now.

-Summon
I didn't claim you in particular, I said I wouldn't give it to the player I'd be 1v1ing
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3080 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:57 pm

Being honest I really do feel like this is three townies being paranoid and one scum dodging the thread.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Prince of Paterson
Prince of Paterson
he/him
Goon
Prince of Paterson
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3081 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:00 pm

Post by Prince of Paterson »

I hope so. I don't think KittyTacky has really tried to solve in a while now. There's a couple of things I wanted to reread still but maybe it doesn't matter.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3082 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:02 pm

In post 3081, Prince of Paterson wrote: I hope so. I don't think KittyTacky has really tried to solve in a while now. There's a couple of things I wanted to reread still but maybe it doesn't matter.
Are you willing to prove me town to make this easier on you?

If you vote KT right now, we will show we're not instantly hammering, and you can feel comfortable we're town.

You've already convinced us you're town, so... I'd like to be able to show you without a doubt we're town so you can really dive into this.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3083 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:05 pm

I'm not looking to end this early, so as the one in this hydra who actually thinks its KT, I assure you I'm going to say "not voting" and just assure you we are town and then we can discuss between NM and KT.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Summon The Phoenix
Summon The Phoenix
They
Townie
Summon The Phoenix
They
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: They

Post Post #3084 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:13 pm

Post by Summon The Phoenix »

I definitely want KittyTacky to come and post before we decide anything

The thing I keep coming back to is that all of Not_Mafia's arguments can be countered by him just straight-up lying/being scum.

-Summon
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3085 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:15 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 3084, Summon The Phoenix wrote: I definitely want KittyTacky to come and post before we decide anything

The thing I keep coming back to is that all of Not_Mafia's arguments can be countered by him just straight-up lying/being scum.

-Summon
What external/independent arguments exist for Kitty being town?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3086 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:16 pm

In post 3084, Summon The Phoenix wrote: I definitely want KittyTacky to come and post before we decide anything

-Summon
Yeah I'm not looking to eliminate KT right now, I'm just saying I want us to be proven town so we can help facilitate this.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3087 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:44 pm

Oh noooo I scared Prince off

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Prince of Paterson
Prince of Paterson
he/him
Goon
Prince of Paterson
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3088 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:15 pm

Post by Prince of Paterson »

Don't want to vote yet. There's no deadline. I want to look at a few things from earlier in the game first.
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3089 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:18 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 3031, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 3029, Prince of Paterson wrote:
In post 3021, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: As of so far you have provided no evidence this is remotely possible to have occurred.

Because it isn't.

My partner summon thinks this is too weird for you to be scum.

I don't.

I admit it saddens me but the truth is this. At this point we are confirmed town by your own words. By the very mass claim you just ran, we are confirmed town..

By continuing to push us you act anti townly, in a possible ELO situation.

I see no logical argument why any of this connects to the ??? Phase, but given your behaviour I think you might be the one informed on that phase.

Maybe you aren't. Maybe you can prove me wrong here and flip it and come in here and recognize we are confirmed town and work with us to decide who is evil remaining.

But if you come back in here with the HARD FACTS decided as they are ans continue to throw shade at us about some mystery power that gave you TWO messages (part of why this is suspicious) and can ONLY have come from scum.

I will at this point be forced to believe you are scum at that point.

Like the logic isn't even that hard to follow. No townie alive or dead could have done what you are claiming

So only scum could do this.

So wherher you are town being duped or the scum who made it up, there is only one person who is completely clear of suspicion for doing this, and it's US.
There is no reason for me as scum to come into this day phase, while being the only confident townread of yours, and do this. If I were scum I could have easily gotten an elimination on Not_Mafia or KittyTacky.

I'm also not pushing you. I doubt I would vote for you. I believe I have an obligation to share the message that I received.

The fact that there were two messages (received in the same PM, but clearly marked as separate) is part of what made me doubt that this is just a scum mailman or something messing with me. That would only arrive as one message. This seems to be a clearly defined power where the message comes in two parts. That makes it less easy for me to dismiss it as clearly faked by scum.
I get your obligation if you are actually town, but the fact is you're sitting here in an ELO situation and instead of talking to me about who you think is scum between Kitty and NM you're grilling me on a thing you received as two different messages that no living player as of last night could have done without being scum.

And your argument is that a dead player could have sent it. Well, QO made 0 mention to this ability and probably would have claimed it while they were alive, don't you think? I think that QO as a townie would 100% have claimed it, so when a townie GOT THAT MESSAGE they would know who it was from.

So not QO.

And then Bianco, why didn't they use it in days before this? And if it's just them, why is it two split messages?

Let's say I trust you, because I do or at least I want to believe my read on you was correct. Let's say you're telling the truth, and let's then argue for the sake of argument it isn't NM or KT (even though KT has claimed multitasking and could have theoretically sent 2 different messages with 2 different abilities and still killed so that seems to explain it being 2 messages?)

The only other option would be something related to the ??? phase right? Like 3 scum died out of NOWHERE and no mechanic explains it. Maybe it's a game mechanic then, and in exchange for suddenly being dead on day 4 they get to each send a message to influence the game anonymously.

So they know I see you as town and if they send this to you they can try and make a fake story to tell us both down this river.
One question: how is me claiming multitasking relevant. If I was scum fakeclaiming I'd not claim MT.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3090 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:19 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 3033, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Like, I am asking you in a Bastard game, in ELO, to trust your eyes and your reads.

It's one of NM or KT at this point. I want them to cross vote and I want to discuss it with you, because right now I'm leaning KT.
Are you sure you want me to vote NM? If NM is town, mafia could hammer.
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3091 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:20 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 3039, Prince of Paterson wrote:
In post 3032, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: At this point Prince, I'm going to ask you to sort of make a call on this.

I know I'm town. Yesterday I generated the plan that put us here with a chance to win, I setup so that Ranger would die, my top scumread. I think Ranger was possibly saveable. I think I could have convinced Gimli and others to eliminate Titus yesterday and argue "We need more bodies alive for tomorrow" and like tried to win today with Ranger if I was scum.

My path to winning as scum is much easier if I play differently than I have. I think I agree with you that you never bother faking those messages coming in today because I had you as town you could have just won by using me to lead you there.

So in my mind... NM appears town with his logic and vote, you're town and I'm town so there's only really one option left.

A player with an unexplained double vote (the third scum gift? 2 messages to you and making KT a double voter?) and who is multitasking fruit vendor which is a suspect claim.
The Usurper phrasing specifically is what made me question things. I don't think you'd be standard mafia. If you're scum then it's third party and your slot needed to kill the mafia godfather and be the last one remaining.

As for the other two, I've read KittyTacky as town by play, but it's believable that he could be a serial killer, since that often allows one to play as uninformed. I think Not_Mafia does have some mafia team equity with his hammer to save Ranger, even if Ranger may have genuinely not wanted him to.

I lean towards KittyTacky as well. I think him falling off in presence as the game has progressed is not a good sign.
I fell off in presence because I was busy IRL. I have a life.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3092 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:21 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 3041, Summon The Phoenix wrote:
In post 2973, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 2966, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: So Kitty has double vote...?
It's not in my role? What the fuck?
In post 2974, KittyTacky wrote: Someone doublevoterized me but I didn't get any message? Or is it just a mod error.
In post 2975, KittyTacky wrote: I don't think whoever doublevoterized me is town anyhow. I'd think a town doublevoterizer would have given the power to someone who isn't a dumb fuck.
In post 2976, KittyTacky wrote: SO probably scum counting on me doing a Kitty moment.
These posts do seem like a genuine reaction to me.
In post 3006, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 2993, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Multitasking what precisely. They are a vendor with a one shot. They can multi task ONCE. Why give them that modifyer?
I can vend a fruit or a vegetable depending on the day evenness BUT in addition to that I can also give out meat at any time, but once. What's why multitasking.

If I was an activated doublevoter I'd have claimed it.
In post 3007, KittyTacky wrote: I sent to Titus again like asked but they died.
The only thing that's concerning to me is the lack of any reads in these posts, or even an idea of what KT is thinking.

-Summon
Well I think you're town and so is Paterson. NM is most likely scum. But this game has been very hard for me to read.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3093 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:23 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

I just don't want to vote NM until EOD because it's equivalent to ending the day right then and there and I want discussion.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3094 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:24 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Actually.

What if NM is some kind of scum special-case inventor that gives out vote-related abilities, and the ability to give himself stuff? He gave himself the hammer and me a double vote, counting on me to mess up.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3095 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:25 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 3070, Prince of Paterson wrote: Not sure why scum KittyTacky claims multitasking when he could just not ever vend meat. Actually, I suppose so that he could claim he vented meat to the kill target if he ever gets tracked or watched.

Why haven't you vended meat, KittyTacky?
I vended meat to Titus D1 but she didn't get it. I don't know what happened.

viewtopic.php?p=13632265&hilit=meat#p13632265
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3096 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:25 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

I fullclaimed there.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3097 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:27 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

I will vote NM after people respond to my post.
~Vasex
~Enchant
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3098 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:25 pm

In post 3090, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 3033, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Like, I am asking you in a Bastard game, in ELO, to trust your eyes and your reads.

It's one of NM or KT at this point. I want them to cross vote and I want to discuss it with you, because right now I'm leaning KT.
Are you sure you want me to vote NM? If NM is town, mafia could hammer.
I have to trust in Prince being town and myself being town.

If you vote NM right now, I will show you that I will not hammer, you'll see I'm confirmed town, and it really will be that easy.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3099 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:26 pm

For me, it's always going to be one of you or NM today, so I'd rather you vote now earlier than later so I have a chance to discuss with Prince from a position of "hey look I'm town you can stop being paranoid now"

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”