Mini 2287: AB:LoAF (Postgame)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:44 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

enough role play though

you gotta stop forcing me to soft anymore

if anyone is not convinced that I'm not a threat, you can just tell me and we can resolve this over night
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:48 am

Post by Gimli »

I'm such a potato for falling for that but okay I believe you
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:58 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

you'll always be my potato
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:42 am

Post by Marashu »

In post 793, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 772, Marashu wrote:
In post 768, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote: Also, clearly claiming my role early on was a fucking mistake.
It might be clear to you but it's not necessarily clear to anyone else; I think the way you claimed was fine. I feel like you're tearing yourself apart with this despite the fact that Kyoko hasn't said anything about that posting pattern being because of you. And if Kyoko does come out and say it, that will raise lots of questions.
What kind of questions

Rise them please
Questions like, how did it get through? Some sort of strongman ability? Or are you lying? What's the scum motivation for trying to say that you were post-restricted by Fuyuhiko? What words are actually censored? What's the motivation for Fuyuhiko targeting you but denying it? Are we in a game with an ability-copying role? Should we just 1-for-1 this because there is scum between you and Fuyuhiko? Those kinds of questions.
In post 803, Kokichi Oma wrote: It's time to play my favorite game: Everyone give me your biggest scumread and the reason as to why. Best answer gets my vote
Right now I'm looking at Doctor Drew. Didn't like his reaction to the obviously very real and not at all troll guilties at day start. I remember vaguely thinking at the time of his entrance D1 that he was repeating similar opinions, but I would need to actually reread that part of the thread and not just look at ISO for it.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:49 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 828, Marashu wrote:
In post 793, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 772, Marashu wrote:
In post 768, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote: Also, clearly claiming my role early on was a fucking mistake.
It might be clear to you but it's not necessarily clear to anyone else; I think the way you claimed was fine. I feel like you're tearing yourself apart with this despite the fact that Kyoko hasn't said anything about that posting pattern being because of you. And if Kyoko does come out and say it, that will raise lots of questions.
What kind of questions

Rise them please
Questions like, how did it get through? Some sort of strongman ability? Or are you lying? What's the scum motivation for trying to say that you were post-restricted by Fuyuhiko? What words are actually censored? What's the motivation for Fuyuhiko targeting you but denying it? Are we in a game with an ability-copying role? Should we just 1-for-1 this because there is scum between you and Fuyuhiko? Those kinds of questions.
In post 803, Kokichi Oma wrote: It's time to play my favorite game: Everyone give me your biggest scumread and the reason as to why. Best answer gets my vote
Right now I'm looking at Doctor Drew. Didn't like his reaction to the obviously very real and not at all troll guilties at day start. I remember vaguely thinking at the time of his entrance D1 that he was repeating similar opinions, but I would need to actually reread that part of the thread and not just look at ISO for it.
You know I was lying now. what's your conclusions/questions and why not ask them yet?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:04 am

Post by Enchant »

VOTE: Doctor Drew
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:12 am

Post by Marashu »

In post 829, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: You know I was lying now. what's your conclusions/questions and why not ask them yet?
Those questions only really applied if you were actually claiming that you were post restricted through hail, though? So until you actually came out and accused Fuyuhiko (which you didn't), my questions there didn't matter. You've explained your reasoning for what you were doing. As for conclusions/questions, I can tell you were testing Fuyuhiko's role, but what did you glean out of Fuyuhiko's alignment from that?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:14 am

Post by Enchant »

By the way.

Gunsmith doesh't exist in role list.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:20 am

Post by Herta »

VOTE: drew
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:21 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 831, Marashu wrote:
In post 829, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: You know I was lying now. what's your conclusions/questions and why not ask them yet?
Those questions only really applied if you were actually claiming that you were post restricted through hail, though? So until you actually came out and accused Fuyuhiko (which you didn't), my questions there didn't matter. You've explained your reasoning for what you were doing. As for conclusions/questions, I can tell you were testing Fuyuhiko's role, but what did you glean out of Fuyuhiko's alignment from that?
That he is almost certainly telling the truth about his role and the way it works and that I liked his anger reaction.

What I found more interesting was how everyone else reacted there
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:34 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 816, Gimli wrote: or she is fakeclaiming 3p

A FRIEND

that's why she doesn't care about solving this mess

I'm alone in this game!!!!!! 3p kyoko will be the death of us
Can you tell me how this is a 3p claim?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:50 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 828, Marashu wrote: Right now I'm looking at Doctor Drew. Didn't like his reaction to the obviously very real and not at all troll guilties at day start. I remember vaguely thinking at the time of his entrance D1 that he was repeating similar opinions, but I would need to actually reread that part of the thread and not just look at ISO for it.
Oh interesting! You think he was scum who actually thought he was guilited and panicked?

How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:52 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 810, KittyTacky wrote: For some reason I thought hail would only stop town actions. I'm dumb alright.
Why would you think this and think everyone would be okay with this happening? also what are your reads? I don't like you just waiting for others to tell you what your reads should be
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:58 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Drew seems to be the best argument for vote so far. No one else really gave a scumread though. So by default you win for now, Mara!

VOTE: Drew
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:14 am

Post by Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu »

UNVOTE: kyoko kirigiri
I don’t want to let her go that easily but I also need to think over her reaction test. Would like if she addressed my question I posed to her in Day 1.

Be back later.
"I'm used to being mistrusted... Do what you will..."
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:25 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 772, Marashu wrote:[...]
In post 762, Aisa wrote:
In post 737, Marashu wrote: Aisa, did you ever get a chance to look at anyone else? Where are you at right now?
Assuming you're talking about that comment I made last gameday. I did look at a few other posters, but settled back onto TL because I townleaned a lot of the active posters. I still think the main thing is getting a read on some of the more lurky slots. I wouldn't quite call Fuyuhiko and Kyoko lurky but I also haven't thought a lot about them. I think there can quite easily be a lot of scum in {KT, NM, Kyoko, Fuyuhiko, Drew}, the thing is figuring out if that's the right read of the gamestate.
Yeah, that's what I was talking about. What do you make of Enchant right now? [...]
I probably shouldn't be sheeped on this, but I think he's a little towny overall. He seems interested in the game, is commenting on the kind of things I would expect him to comment on, I can generally see where he's coming from (e.g. in this post).
In post 768, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 763, Aisa wrote:
In post 755, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 711, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: any ways eno ugh soft clai ming

I can full claim end of day. Thin king ab out it
Hang the fuck on
Why are you acting like this? I wouldn’t have been able to target you, and you wouldn’t even know if I had!
Is she talking about your action with that post though? I feel like she may be softing some other kind of role
she's clearly fragmenting her posts in a way to play around my role
I legitimately submitted no action last night. So for her to be acting like I targeted her is shady as fuck to me.
Also, clearly claiming my role early on was a fucking mistake.
Hmm, what would she get by doing that though? Seems like a silly thing to pretend, there's no way she doesn't get found out - if she thought that the person you targeted would get notified, then she would be expecting to get CC'd. I don't think that's her intention.

I think that regardless of her alignment she's having a play around with the fact that she is aware of your role. I don't think there are many universes in which she's actually like "ha ha let me pretend Fuyuhiko targeted me", that doesn't really go successfully in any case.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:34 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 792, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 768, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 763, Aisa wrote:
In post 755, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 711, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: any ways eno ugh soft clai ming

I can full claim end of day. Thin king ab out it
Hang the fuck on
Why are you acting like this? I wouldn’t have been able to target you, and you wouldn’t even know if I had!
Is she talking about your action with that post though? I feel like she may be softing some other kind of role
she's clearly fragmenting her posts in a way to play around my role
I legitimately submitted no action last night. So for her to be acting like I targeted her is shady as fuck to me.
Also, clearly claiming my role early on was a fucking mistake.

I actually believe you have this role now so my small test worked

I also love how you're furious. It looks genuine

Now tell me what you think of how others reacted to your sudden push on me?
@Kyoko, sounds like you know Fuyuhiko. What do you think is town-indicative about Fuyu's posting?
Can you also tell me what kind of reactions you were envisioning with your test?

Meanwhile,
VOTE: Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:52 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 780, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 762, Aisa wrote: I think there can quite easily be a lot of scum in {KT, NM, Kyoko, Fuyuhiko, Drew}, the thing is figuring out if that's the right read of the gamestate.
Why these 5?
It's more that I at least townlean everyone else! Feel free to ask about a couple specific players if you want more details.
In post 781, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 765, Aisa wrote: Can you tell us a bit more about what you were thinking when you hammered TL? Why were you hoping NM would be the vig shot?
That I'm glad TL was getting elim'd cause I assumed scum. And cause N_M is usually the designated vig target since he's pretty much barely posting as either alignment, so rather a shot there to potentially get scum.
What do you think of Yume as a vig shot?
Thanks for the answers so far, sorry for the ongoing interrogation
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:45 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 841, Aisa wrote: @Kyoko, sounds like you know Fuyuhiko. What do you think is town-indicative about Fuyu's posting?
Can you also tell me what kind of reactions you were envisioning with your test?

Meanwhile,
VOTE: Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Why this vote when you asked for answer right before voting?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:46 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 842, Aisa wrote: It's more that I at least townlean everyone else! Feel free to ask about a couple specific players if you want more details.
Well drew has 3 votes on him right now and is in that group of 5. Why not vote him instead? Or do you not scumread him as much? What's your reasoning?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:47 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 842, Aisa wrote: What do you think of Yume as a vig shot?
Thanks for the answers so far, sorry for the ongoing interrogation
Yume wasn't doing anything so I think the vig shot was fine. Explained that earlier
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:58 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 826, Gimli wrote: I'm such a potato for falling for that but okay I believe you
Gimli, I'm a little worried about the fact that I didn't scumread you so far this game. Why did I scumread you last game when you were town and not this game

Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:59 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 846, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 826, Gimli wrote: I'm such a potato for falling for that but okay I believe you
Gimli, I'm a little worried about the fact that I didn't scumread you so far this game. Why did I scumread you last game when you were town and not this game

maybe this time you're scum
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:59 am

Post by Gimli »

I don't understand this game, but I'll read eventually and figure things out
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:07 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 848, Gimli wrote: I don't understand this game, but I'll read eventually and figure things out
I'll be waiting!

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”