Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:02 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 419, Cephrir wrote: well known menalque alt cephrir
This is reading superficially, ignoring the point of the post, another scum tell.

I know that you do care because I have been in this situation several times before and the scum always whine about it in the scum PT until they die.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:04 am

Post by Cephrir »

furtive seems more... agreeable? than i'm used to. would anyone who's played with him more than i have care to comment
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:07 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 422, PenguinPower wrote: i am currently moderately okay with the votecount
Can I get a second opinion on by the way?
In post 426, Cephrir wrote: furtive seems more... agreeable? than i'm used to. would anyone who's played with him more than i have care to comment
Furtiveglance is Town and has not been agreeable in this game lmao. If you read the game you would realize that your predecessor already attempted to tinfoil furtiveglance's slot. Your predecessor's tinfoil got shut down because it was just as stupid as what you're pushing here lmao.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:08 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 425, Frogsterking wrote:
This is reading superficially, ignoring the point of the post, another scum tell.

I know that you do care because I have been in this situation several times before and the scum always whine about it in the scum PT until they die.
i don't plan to meaningfully engage you so i suggest you don't bother complaining about it every time. @others just saying this game gives a lot less gunk to read if you just ignore this guy's posts since there are 400 of them
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:08 am

Post by Cephrir »

sorry let me rephrase: would anyone not named frogsterking who's played with him more than i have care to comment
Bartleby the Scrivener
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:10 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 428, Cephrir wrote:
In post 425, Frogsterking wrote:

i don't plan to meaningfully engage you so i suggest you don't bother complaining about it every time. @others just saying this game gives a lot less gunk to read if you just ignore this guy's posts since there are 400 of them
In post 429, Cephrir wrote: sorry let me rephrase: would anyone not named frogsterking who's played with him more than i have care to comment
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:11 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Instead of posting terrible analysis and shopping desperately for a wagon why don't you post a reads list?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:13 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 301, Frogsterking wrote: I haven't moved yet, I got lost in my head for a second. I'll go now.

@
Eiralox

Are you getting any scum!mohab vibes from Dionysus?

This scum!mohab: viewtopic.php?t=89826&user_select%5B%5D=31103
ok i wasnt gonna even try to read this but what a bizarre post lmao
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:13 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 431, Frogsterking wrote: Instead of posting terrible analysis and shopping desperately for a wagon why don't you post a reads list?
no can do, i'm terrified you will use it to divine who my scumbuddies are
Bartleby the Scrivener
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:14 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 408, Cephrir wrote: i thought brickwall's entrance was scummy but the fact he was memeing about it just now improves my opinion
This is just a waste of a post. Not only do you say nothing about Brickwalll's actual alignment, you try to butter them up in the process. Your post furtiveglance is clearly shopping for a wagon. If you want to be taken seriously then write something that doesn't look like scum who just replaced into a suspicious slot.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:16 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 433, Cephrir wrote:
In post 431, Frogsterking wrote: Instead of posting terrible analysis and shopping desperately for a wagon why don't you post a reads list?
no can do, i'm terrified you will use it to divine who my scumbuddies are
It's too late for that, what do you think I've been doing for the past two days? Your team is fucked even if this were mountainous.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:18 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 426, Cephrir wrote: furtive seems more... agreeable? than i'm used to. would anyone who's played with him more than i have care to comment
He's pretty memey.

I dunno if he's agreeable or what his alignment is
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:19 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 338, Save The Dragons wrote: ah fuck it im not really feeling that anymore

VOTE: dionysus
why? i think dionysus is town
Bartleby the Scrivener
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:21 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 432, Cephrir wrote:
In post 301, Frogsterking wrote: I haven't moved yet, I got lost in my head for a second. I'll go now.

@
Eiralox

Are you getting any scum!mohab vibes from Dionysus?

This scum!mohab: viewtopic.php?t=89826&user_select%5B%5D=31103
ok i wasnt gonna even try to read this but what a bizarre post lmao
I already covered this one:
In post 406, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 388, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 384, Cephrir wrote: hello i decided to replace into this game because i read frogsterking's argument against lycanfire and thought it was stupid. he probably just read the timestamps and used them to make conversation w dionysus or it was a joke about the greek god

i expect frogsterking will continue to do frogsterking things indefinitely and that's fine
Nice wifom. The bolded is a scum tell though.
Your wifom would have been better written without the bolded. Here's a counter example of what I'm talking about:
In post 263, Alchemist21 wrote: No. That’s my take on the general mindset players would have as they enter the thread.

What you’re saying doesn’t even make sense. I’m calling the behavior Towny, so why would I also be subtly asking them to improve it? Or do you think I was telling them to keep doing what they’re doing, and if that’s the case why do you think I would even feel a need to coach them then?

There’s also the fact that post says in the rules all PTs have Daytalk, so if I were scum with Eiralox I could just coach them there.
In alchemist doesn't take the condescending tone and opportunity to mindlessly shade Brickwalll, he just calmly presents his argument. Here's one example of
two
scum from a completed game taking a similar approach to in order to discredit my slot from pushing scum:

Subject: Open 860 | Elected Decisions | Postgame
In post 471, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 469, Greeting wrote:My experience with reading Frogsterking is that he's very unpredictable and erratic (KTaNE). My impression is that he's surprisingly making some sense in this game and making an effort, which makes me paranoid and unwilling to trust him at all. Doesn't mean he's necessarily scum though. I wouldn't mind getting him Divulged though.
To me he's absolutely Not making sense, so I have no idea what you're seeing here. Though you aren't the first to say he's normally erratic/unpredictable, I still can't imagine this as Town right now. It seems like he does have clear goals, and that those goals are Mafia-oriented
Both Greeting and Radical Rat in the above example are scum.

I can probably find like 50 more examples of scum taking a condescending "Frogster weird etc." approach in order to kneecap my push just like Cephrir inserts into .
If you're going to just do the same thing every other scum does when I try to run them up then I'm going to go play outside. I'm scum casing the slot you replaced into and one of your scum mates in 12 hours. I'm also going to Townsend most of the other slots who aren't in my team solve.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:21 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 413, Dionysus wrote:
In post 395, Brickwalll wrote:
Lots of people explained their votes on furtive already, not realizing T3 already answered his question, the blurb about Eiralox is just weird
Bleh, much of a muchness. I could have put my vote on Alchemist after that post but didn't see the benefit of my vote being there in that moment. I think my vote has more value on you and you have certainly been more vocal since that vote. The fact you have been more vocal since being voted on makes me suspect you more to be honest.
it's cute that you think my increased activity today is because of your vote and not CSF push or any good game content that has happened since. But it didn't really register with me and I only bothered to acknowledge it because you voted for me in the middle of screeds against alchemist. I thought it was weird and not much of a muchness.
are you feeling grumpy sir
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:22 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 424, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 415, Cephrir wrote:
In post 161, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 140, Brickwalll wrote:
In post 138, Alchemist21 wrote: Speaking of Townreads I forgot to mention earlier that I think Eiralox is prob Town because I don’t think scum would just walk into the thread announcing they’re gonna sheep another player and then self-vote to comically prove the point.
I think the exact opposite. I think that’s what scum could possibly do.
i think you missed it but this is a mindmeld right here
ick
Talk to me about this babe
i think calling a standard agreement "mindmelding" is buddying
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:23 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 436, Save The Dragons wrote:
He's pretty memey.

I dunno if he's agreeable or what his alignment is
i am used to a flippant tone than im not seeing here but maybe i just bring that out in him
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:23 am

Post by Cephrir »

VOTE: eiralox

i think this person got trapped in a joke and doesn't know how to get out of it and start actually playing the game

not very impressed with STD either
Bartleby the Scrivener
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:24 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 423, Cephrir wrote:
In post 234, Dionysus wrote: Ok so this game has barely moved since I last checked in despite the several new pages. Some high-level thoughts on the main wagons atm:

STD - I didn't like , its troll nature felt kind of insincere, but it was page 1 so whatever. But since he has sort of floated and not said anything useful which is +scum. I don't wanna join this wagon though as I want something more damning than a page 1 post lol.
Furtive - I don't understand these votes someone enlighten me please
Eiralox - honoured that half of their posts are about me? The obsession. The focus on my vote and why it is there is kinda weird ngl and maybe +scum. Although I literally just as I am typing this checked the vote count again and saw that the other vote is a self-vote so that explains it, they are just sensitive. Anyway I assume the obsession is to find out why my vote is on them. Well I thought it was obvious at the time but I didn't like how they sheeped my MT vote
T3 - Why do you think this post is scummy

VOTE: T3

Eiralox you can relax now

i really want to get something off the discomfort with eiralox

hm
bangin'!
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:25 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 442, Cephrir wrote: VOTE: eiralox

i think this person got trapped in a joke and doesn't know how to get out of it and start actually playing the game

not very impressed with STD either
life is a joke?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:30 am

In post 440, Cephrir wrote:
In post 138, Alchemist21 wrote: Speaking of Townreads I forgot to mention earlier that I think Eiralox is prob Town because I don’t think scum would just walk into the thread announcing they’re gonna sheep another player and then self-vote to comically prove the point.
ick
I mindmeld

It was more the fact brickwalll didn't comment on this post despite brickwalll going through all my posts up to this point and I wanted to point out I said it first

I'm not sure I get your qualm because like I just said, I said it first
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:33 am

In post 442, Cephrir wrote: not very impressed with STD either
Not sure I like this
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:35 am

Post by Cephrir »

what have you done that i should be townreading?
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:36 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 445, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 440, Cephrir wrote:
ick
I mindmeld

It was more the fact brickwalll didn't comment on this post despite brickwalll going through all my posts up to this point and I wanted to point out I said it first

I'm not sure I get your qualm because like I just said, I said it first
i don't understand why that is so important to you i feel like it's coming from a place of wanting credit
Bartleby the Scrivener
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:37 am