Mini 2287: AB:LoAF (Postgame)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:38 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 866, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 806, KittyTacky wrote: I don't like having the fate of the game in my hands so I'd rather sheep people I think are town.
This feels weak
Why don’t you have faith in your reads?
Because I think I am a bad player and also I am finding it a bit hard to read people this time around.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:40 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 878, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 838, Kokichi Oma wrote: Drew seems to be the best argument for vote so far. No one else really gave a scumread though. So by default you win for now, Mara!

VOTE: Drew
What about Gimli’s case against Kyoko?
They later dropped it saying they believed them, so they were disqualified from the game
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:42 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 883, Gimli wrote:
In post 664, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 661, TemporalLich wrote: what about kokichi
VOTE: TL

Yeah okay. I unvoted and was willing to give you a chance but you're stuck in your reads
so first of all I don't like this because 'stuck in your reads' isn't scummy behaviour per se and the problem with TL was the lack of explaining anything to any extent that we could understand. and you hammered him with that, so I'm not really fond of it. I feel like this is being a very easy game for scum and so posts like these ping me because you don't need anything decent here to hammer.

also given haunted village game, I think you're more calculating and open to new evidence than you have been with TL on d1.
Both games are quite similar. I hammered in both. And in Haunted I tunneled StD all day, kind of like in this game how I tunneled TL. I unvoted and was willing to give a chance. So I don't like this shade on me.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:43 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 894, Herta wrote:
In post 889, Gimli wrote: I think I'll trust enchant, herta and marashu
And aisa
you agree with my other townreads then? I can't really townread aisa, could you elaborate?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:44 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 886, Gimli wrote:
In post 703, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 669, Not_Mafia wrote: I have a guilty on Doctor Drew
In post 670, Enchant wrote: I also have guilty on Doctor Drew
Nice, we should still use this day to figure out more things first and then we can just vote Drew end of day.
are you faking dumbtells?
I was going along with the obvious joke, which I confirmed later with my reply later saying they ruined the fun by stating it was obviously a joke.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:45 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 897, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote: I feel like the new site layout adds more unnecessary white space to posts.
Your mum adds more unnecessary white space to posts.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:46 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 892, Gimli wrote:
In post 781, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 765, Aisa wrote: Can you tell us a bit more about what you were thinking when you hammered TL? Why were you hoping NM would be the vig shot?
That I'm glad TL was getting elim'd cause I assumed scum. And cause N_M is usually the designated vig target since he's pretty much barely posting as either alignment, so rather a shot there to potentially get scum.
yeah this is scumsplaining, you're not going anywhere with any of your posts and you're just going with the thread flow trying to appear reasonable and pocket people

VOTE: kokichi
Pocket? Who have I been trying to pocket this game? I've barely outed many townreads. Except I think Mara and maybe Kirigiri so that's false
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:48 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 893, Gimli wrote: I'm back in a bit and I'll speak with you drew

not suspecting you or anything, just to respond to your q's
Suspect all you want, I wish you didn't add the caveat though, would have came off much more ominous lol.
In post 896, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 884, Gimli wrote:
In post 696, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote: >Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu will remember this.
will remember what?
Drew choosing to pester me about my immediate processing of the fakeness of the guilties
I am there to needle you if you step out of line again.
In post 898, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 837, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 810, KittyTacky wrote: For some reason I thought hail would only stop town actions. I'm dumb alright.
Why would you think this and think everyone would be okay with this happening? also what are your reads? I don't like you just waiting for others to tell you what your reads should be
I said it, I forgot overnight.

My strongest reads are Marashu town, Gimli town, Fuyuhiko town. All on gut.

I don't like Drew's tone, it seems overly defensive and confrontational. He's my main SR.
First off, might need to update my sig and add this post game.

Second, tell me you have never played a game with me without actually telling me you never played a game with me lol.

Third, and a bit more serious here, isn't the name of the game to get confrontational and defensive? This isn't church, this is a game predicated on arguments.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'actually ya drew is useless' - Snivy
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:48 pm

Post by Gimli »

adding KT to my pile of townies so herta, KT, enchant, marashu, kuzu

who am I left with?

(kyoko, kokichi, drew, aisa, NM)
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:49 pm

Post by Gimli »

I have the feeling dr drew is gonna be the next guy with weird tone being scumread for player dependant reasoning just like day one!
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:51 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Gimli posting a pretty bad case on me after me being sus of him since he is playing slightly different than last game he was town.
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:56 pm

Post by Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu »

In post 25, Herta wrote: Actually that''s useful info that I'll share later.
why did you think it was specifically worth sharing later?
In post 56, Aisa wrote:
In post 54, Gimli wrote: I want fun and games and memes, massclaiming isn't any of these things and I'm not reading mech yet.. maybe some other time
Who's had the best fun and games and memes so far?
this is a bleh post
In post 58, Herta wrote:
In post 52, Aisa wrote: On a semi-related note, I can't think of a super obvious reason for why Herta shouldn't full claim, I don't think not knowing the exact flavour of miller will cause scum to slip or anything like that.
This is fair. There's nothing scum gains here other than a heads up. It's a universal miller which means that my check returns the smallest faction that exists at the beginning of the game. Which I think will be useful to learn. I don't know what that faction is so I'm curious myself. So if there's a cop with a shot they don't have a good idea about, take it on me.
this isn't really an answer to my question.
In post 115, Herta wrote:
In post 107, Gimli wrote:
In post 100, Herta wrote:
In post 94, Gimli wrote:
In post 78, TemporalLich wrote: Marashu doesn't seem scum

VOTE: Kokichi Oma

starting to see a scummy mindset again

pedit: your reaction test doesn't faze me
What's the scummy mindset you're seeing?

Re: marashu I think the massclaiming bit and having reasons for it seem to come from town, so I agree with you and I guess I'm townreading both you and marashu now

I have a question. I'm sorry if this is too much potatoes but I don't wanna read the setup, it makes my brain cry, but I still wanna know what sort of game we're probably playing here. multiple factions? Is there even groupscum? Is it one of those games with three different scum factions and then you can't read anyone cause everyone is kinda towny throughout?
This post seems scummy to me.
I'm forcing things so it might feel scummy yes

Why is it scummy though?
The part where you're asking what kind of set up we're in. It comes off as disingenuous. I can't place it. It just does.
I do see how gimli's question kinda does nothing
In post 121, Herta wrote: Problem is I don't know what you accomplish by faking it.
I don't know what was on my mind when I quoted this, hrrrm.
In post 124, Herta wrote: I don't see what you find interesting.

I don't understand that sentence.
I kinda see what's interesting but yeah that last sentence from that gimli post left me dazed and confused too.
In post 142, Aisa wrote:
In post 134, Not_Mafia wrote: tbh I've forgotten my role this game and I'm going to keep it that way
Now that's a scum mindset :wink:
In post 91, Gimli wrote:
In post 56, Aisa wrote:
In post 54, Gimli wrote: I want fun and games and memes, massclaiming isn't any of these things and I'm not reading mech yet.. maybe some other time
Who's had the best fun and games and memes so far?
You're all the game's fun so far
[...]
*twinkle*
Ok sorry I repent I apologise for fishing for compliments :(
In post 129, Gimli wrote:
In post 58, Herta wrote:
In post 52, Aisa wrote: On a semi-related note, I can't think of a super obvious reason for why Herta shouldn't full claim, I don't think not knowing the exact flavour of miller will cause scum to slip or anything like that.
This is fair. There's nothing scum gains here other than a heads up. It's a universal miller which means that my check returns the smallest faction that exists at the beginning of the game. Which I think will be useful to learn. I don't know what that faction is so I'm curious myself. So if there's a cop with a shot they don't have a good idea about, take it on me.
In other news, this claim seems way too specific to ever come from scum, and a cop check on herta.could be a good idea somewhere down the line to understand what kind of game we're playing.
It could literally come from scum who has that role, haha. Actually that does raise an interesting question - if somebody from the largest groupscum group in the game were to get the Universal Miller card, how would the two interact? Let me see if Meg will answer this question.
In post 143, Aisa wrote: *smallest groupscum group
interesting concept

VOTE: Aisa
I still have more posts to parse but I think I'm tangibly leaning in this direction over Herta rn.
"I'm used to being mistrusted... Do what you will..."
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:57 pm

In post 907, Doctor Drew wrote: I am there to needle you if you step out of line again.
how was my conduct earlier "out of line"?
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:58 pm

In post 901, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 878, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 838, Kokichi Oma wrote: Drew seems to be the best argument for vote so far. No one else really gave a scumread though. So by default you win for now, Mara!

VOTE: Drew
What about Gimli’s case against Kyoko?
They later dropped it saying they believed them, so they were disqualified from the game
hmmm okay
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:59 pm

In post 900, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 866, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 806, KittyTacky wrote: I don't like having the fate of the game in my hands so I'd rather sheep people I think are town.
This feels weak
Why don’t you have faith in your reads?
Because I think I am a bad player and also I am finding it a bit hard to read people this time around.
alrighty then
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:00 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 910, Kokichi Oma wrote: Gimli posting a pretty bad case on me after me being sus of him since he is playing slightly different than last game he was town.
you're not town kokichi that played haunted village. you're doing some other thing here and I don't like it. your scumhunting on d2 is sheeping thread consensus again? I don't buy it.
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:09 pm

Post by Herta »

In post 903, Gimli wrote:
And aisa
you agree with my other townreads then? I can't really townread aisa, could you elaborate?
It's a meta read so it won't be much help to you.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:24 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 912, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 907, Doctor Drew wrote: I am there to needle you if you step out of line again.
how was my conduct earlier "out of line"?
Thought my joking tone was obvious, was making reference to when you said I needled you before(which I took in a joking way btw)
In post 916, Herta wrote:
In post 903, Gimli wrote:
And aisa
It's a meta read so it won't be much help to you.
This is the thing Herta, you keep sorting people but when asked for reasons you response is 'Oh I have reasons......' and then walk away like a super villain.

Like the person who seemingly town reads you the most is asking why they should town read someone they just voted, like you are just hoping they will blindly follow.

'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:33 pm

Post by Gimli »

drew, you're voting for aisa while talking to someone else and not giving any reason for why you're voting for aisa

herta just said she has a meta read so IDK why you're just voting there without further investigating into the meta read
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:34 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 915, Gimli wrote:
In post 910, Kokichi Oma wrote: Gimli posting a pretty bad case on me after me being sus of him since he is playing slightly different than last game he was town.
you're not town kokichi that played haunted village. you're doing some other thing here and I don't like it. your scumhunting on d2 is sheeping thread consensus again? I don't buy it.
This is false, you're trying to use the same thing I said vs you. Haunted day 2 I didn't have time to out a scumread since everyone quick voted. So that's another lie. There are people in this game to back that up
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:36 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 917, Doctor Drew wrote: This is the thing Herta, you keep sorting people but when asked for reasons you response is 'Oh I have reasons......' and then walk away like a super villain.

Like the person who seemingly town reads you the most is asking why they should town read someone they just voted, like you are just hoping they will blindly follow.

You suspect Herta and then vote Aisa? How does that add up
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:38 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 919, Kokichi Oma wrote: This is false, you're trying to use the same thing I said vs you. Haunted day 2 I didn't have time to out a scumread since everyone quick voted. So that's another lie. There are people in this game to back that up
you're turning this into something superficial when it isn't. this game you're going with the flow and you're fine sheeping reads and testing waters without committing yourself. you're being diplomatic and posturing on all the conversations without adding anything substantial yourself. you didn't work a towncore, you don't have proper scumreads and are just sheeping, and saying you were suspecting me is bonkers since your suspicion amounted to saying 'how come I didn't suspect you on d1?'

the other game you were tunneling STD when only a few people agreed with you, and then went extremely anti-consensus on d2 when we were incorrectly killing kaito. here you were fine with eliminating TL, and now you're fine with drew! it's just whatever the majority wants for you this game. it is suspicious.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:39 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 918, Gimli wrote: drew, you're voting for aisa while talking to someone else and not giving any reason for why you're voting for aisa

herta just said she has a meta read so IDK why you're just voting there without further investigating into the meta read
Herta doesn't follow up on explanations for reads, that was my point.

So if pressure on them doesn't work, how about pressure on the person who they seem to have a town read on for a mysterious reason they don't feel like sharing.

And I am getting frustrated on why Herta is allowed to just fly under the radar, was gonna ask you to expand on your lockTown read on them as well.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:43 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 922, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 918, Gimli wrote: drew, you're voting for aisa while talking to someone else and not giving any reason for why you're voting for aisa

Herta doesn't follow up on explanations for reads, that was my point.

So if pressure on them doesn't work, how about pressure on the person who they seem to have a town read on for a mysterious reason they don't feel like sharing.

And I am getting frustrated on why Herta is allowed to just fly under the radar, was gonna ask you to expand on your lockTown read on them as well.
I think herta is the weakest of my townpile, but I like the flatout miller claim, I like how she suspected me on d1 and I like some of her posting here and there that's giving me townpings. it does not amount to much. enchant/KT/mara/fuku are definitely much stronger townreads.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:46 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 922, Doctor Drew wrote: So if pressure on them doesn't work, how about pressure on the person who they seem to have a town read on for a mysterious reason they don't feel like sharing.
just so we're clear, you're voting for aisa but do you scumread aisa? or is it just to pressure herta?

have you voted herta at any point? are you scumreading herta?

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”