Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:59 pm

Post by Asri Teroka »

This one doesn't like the tone of this post at all and really feels it's fake? But this one doesn't know you either!

This one still thinks this post is way whack, by feelings....

But this one will UNVOTE: SirCakez for effort at least, and because Baltar and Peta were mean.

This one is very against your Gimli vote, though!

That needs some heavy explaining.

Then again, Sir of the Cakez, you seem real despondent so this one will ignore you for a while.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:00 pm

Post by SirCakez »

I think I just need to hydra with someone and just stay in the pt and have fun in there so people fucking leave me alone
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:02 pm

Post by SirCakez »

I'll come back here tomorrow when I hopefully wake up in a better mood
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:03 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 1648, SirCakez wrote:I'm in a bad mood so y'all get a rant

This game is soo fucking stupid I feel like I cannot post anything without ten people going "LOL CAKEZ NO LOGIC HES SCUM"
I don't even fucking want to explain myself because some asshole is going to go "nah but what about this bro what are you even doing xD xD lol!" This is so fucking annoying who even has fun playing Mafia like this? Like just fucking let me do my thing for five seconds and figure people out. I can't fucking do anything this game without somebody finding a way to shade me and call me scum for it.

Yeah I fucked up my read on Ari I missed two posts or fucking WHATEVER where she agreed with me for two things. I know I suck soooo fucking bad right?

Yeah I think Alis town core is fucking scummy because e has players in there that the majority of the game has as null at best. Is e protecting buddies? Saving limbait for later? I don't FUCKING KNOW but I don't see why e would do that as town! I don't fucking put players that most of the game don't town read in a "town core". Who defines a town core as players like that? Fucking no one!

God fucking damn! I haven't been this pissed by a game in a while. I get limmed all the time but at least people aren't so shitty about it normally I just feel sad not like an actually shit mafia player.

I KNOW I'm shit at mafia. I don't play this game so I can have a 100% ELO god tier paragon mafia hunter rate or fucking whatever. I log in for 30 minutes to an hour a day, read as much as I can and make analysis from that. I don't have the brainpower or time to sit around pulling a fucking Freud re ISOing their 100 posts reading their 500 game meta and being like HMMMM WHAT IF ALISAE WAS ACTUALLY PULLING A 720 UNO REVERSE CARD AND IS REACTION TESTING THE SCUM or some fucking bullshit like that. I see someone post a reads list that makes no sense to me I think that's pretty fucking scummy. I feel like it's not rocket science but someone always has to be like "WELL WHY DIDNT YOU THINK OF THIS CAKEZ!!!! YOURE SCUMMMM!!!" I just want to come in and have some fun and post a little analysis and some reads and fuck off back to my hole. I can't sit around here figuring everything fucking out.

God damn I had to get this off my chest.
cakez dude you don't have to be sophistaced you just have to give us something more to work with than calling lists "trash" and "bad"

i'm not happy to have pushed you to this point but this is at least a start, i might address the rest later but for now take a break
free crypto
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:03 pm

Post by Asri Teroka »

This one really feels you are scum. They will however, when they have time, see if they can explain it to themselves, and whether they can trust the reasons everyone has for being on you. So far they sort of have but will address their own possible blindness.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:06 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

Lol to that Cakez post
Lol to anyone who still thinks he's scum

Just lol
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:07 pm

Post by Asri Teroka »

Furtive One? That can be faux emotions, no? But this one will come back when they come back.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:07 pm

Post by redFF »

VOTE: unvote: sircakez
VOTE: gimli
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:12 pm

Post by Aristeia »

I hope you feel better tomorrow Cakes.

I enjoy playing with you and you are a joy to be around and I hope you feel better about yourself.

It's just a game and if I'm reading you incorrectly I would say it's just my fault.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:14 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: asri

Because I'm mean
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:19 pm

Post by Asri Teroka »

You're not even trying, are you?

VOTE: SirCakez

Red and Baltar sus.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:21 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 1660, Asri Teroka wrote: You're not even trying, are you?

Red and Baltar sus.
?
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:21 pm

Post by Asri Teroka »

This one'll still give you consideration, Cakez. And study Baltar, who's ego push has finally gotten under this one's skin, them being so full of it.
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:23 pm

Post by Asri Teroka »

In post 1661, redFF wrote:
In post 1660, Asri Teroka wrote: You're not even trying, are you?

Red and Baltar sus.
?
This one just doesn't like your Gimli vote. Baltar has been hunting this one from the start, and only repeats themselves.

This one still likes you red, just don't like you being on Gimli twice now.......... but this one is also very tired here and probably not in the best frame of mind to be friendly, or open, or all that bright to be frank.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:27 pm

Post by Gimli »

I just want to say I was townreading cakez before it was cool
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:59 pm

Post by ActionDan »

Gimli:

Posts 38 and 42 raise an eyebrow as Furtive's response to the "stupid question" is perfectly fine and not particularly rigid as ice as described.
I like posts 152 and 153

Firebringer:

My visceral reaction to post 45 is to murder it.
92 and 93 lean in to the "I'm clearly making this all up" and if this were all a joke I don't see where the pressure would be as town to deviate from the simple powerplay scum persona.
None of posts 114, 129, or 130 feel remotely town, and they aren't jokes anymore.

Aristeia:

Re: 73 and 74, my thoughts exactly, though they play 2nd fiddle to the primary "I rolled scum".
Although I disagree about MT's post 110 being performative or scummy in any way I like post 126

Klick:

Re: 81, Red's 76 looks nothing like a bus to me rendering this pairing thoughtless.

Red:

Of the trio of posts, 85-87, 85 is fine on its own but the next two feel a tinge scummy.

Asri Teroka:

All 4 of the reads in post 99 do not objectively make any sense, and I don't mean paired together - none of them individually look valid.

Black:

I have thought Black's posts prior to 139 were just NAI fluff but this post and post 150 are towny.
I'm so confused by post 176. Why are you detailing a case Red never made? Why attribute what clearly have to be your own thoughts to another?

Petapan:

Re: Post 155, besides the point is it not? What matters is not time but signal to noise, and that value is low.

---

Stopped at page 10. This style isn't working for me as well as I thought it might. I don't feel its worth the effort/time to be comprehensive. Ah well.

Not mentioned in the above: While VP Baltar's questions here and there are generally fine, especially the absolutely necessary one to Asri in post 108, none of them have yet to be converted into anything substantive. I would expect Petapan to be doing a bit more than just floating around at this point. MT's vote in post 198 is disappointing considering Firebringer to me when throwing the kitchen sink at klick is less solving more railroading / gaslighting in my eyes.

VOTE: Firebringer

I haven't read Cakez yet please do not push through the game day with a flip until I do that at least. And even then I would like some time even if I only get chunks of it rarely.
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:04 pm

Post by Aristeia »

UNVOTE:

I've read the cakes wall a few times and I don't think it's really significantly AI. If anything it might even lean a bit scum indicative because I think he would be more frustrated to be voted out on D1 again as scum so soon after getting yeeted on d1 as scum earlier in a previous game. I recognize that my own bias here might be coloring this view.

I still think Cakes is mafia but even if he is, the upset feelings and frustrations he has are real and I don't feel great about causing him this kind of emotional duress. Mafia is just a game and I want him to have fun here.

I might re-vote you by the end of the day if I find nothing better to do and I hope you feel better about playing the game later.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:09 pm

Post by petapan »

i mean he's been misyeeted a fair amount as town too
free crypto
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:09 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 1666, Aristeia wrote: UNVOTE:

I've read the cakes wall a few times and I don't think it's really significantly AI. If anything it might even lean a bit scum indicative because I think he would be more frustrated to be voted out on D1 again as scum so soon after getting yeeted on d1 as scum earlier in a previous game. I recognize that my own bias here might be coloring this view.

I still think Cakes is mafia but even if he is, the upset feelings and frustrations he has are real and I don't feel great about causing him this kind of emotional duress. Mafia is just a game and I want him to have fun here.

I might re-vote you by the end of the day if I find nothing better to do and I hope you feel better about playing the game later.
you think he is even more likely to be scum and you're saying you'll vote him again so this unvote is nothing, you're not making cakez feel any better lol
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:10 pm

Post by Gimli »

I read it as performatic like that early MT's post you said was performatic but I'm still townreading you so I guess this is whatever
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:13 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 1667, petapan wrote: i mean he's been misyeeted a fair amount as town too
yea i know - I just feel that he would be more upset at being yeeted as scum d1 than as town because the pressure is different when you're mafia. Also in a role madness game, he could have an important scum role and then it would be even more added pressure.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:15 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 1668, Gimli wrote: you think he is even more likely to be scum and you're saying you'll vote him again so this unvote is nothing, you're not making cakez feel any better lol
I'm willing to be convinced to vote elsewhere. I don't think there's really anything I can do to make him feel better except giving him some space like he wants.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:18 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 1671, Aristeia wrote:
In post 1668, Gimli wrote: you think he is even more likely to be scum and you're saying you'll vote him again so this unvote is nothing, you're not making cakez feel any better lol
I'm willing to be convinced to vote elsewhere. I don't think there's really anything I can do to make him feel better except giving him some space like he wants.
I think we should compromise with redFF today
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:20 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1648, SirCakez wrote: Yeah I think Alis town core is fucking scummy because e has players in there that the majority of the game has as null at best. Is e protecting buddies? Saving limbait for later? I don't FUCKING KNOW but I don't see why e would do that as town! I don't fucking put players that most of the game don't town read in a "town core". Who defines a town core as players like that? Fucking no one!
Why would my reads be influenced by most of the game?
Please think about what you're saying here.
What even is scum indicative of TRing Misty and Red?

It's not that hard to ask if you don't know why a player would do something and that's generally what you wanna do if you're trying to solve a player's alignment. You failed to even see eye to eye with why I would have such stances you just went out to attack it so ya I'm going to attack it back it's weird. Usually when people see something that doesn't make sense to them, they ask. They try to figure out what's going on, why they would think that, and what alignment is likely to say what they're saying.

If you're a villager this is just a self-fulfilling prophecy. I think you're a wolf because throwing me into the wolfpile is easy as shit right now and the way you tried to do so is weird and to me does not look like it comes from a place where you want to be right. Its this lack of understanding that really bothers me
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:21 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1665, ActionDan wrote: I haven't read Cakez yet please do not push through the game day with a flip until I do that at least. And even then I would like some time even if I only get chunks of it rarely.
gun to head a villager writes this

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”