Mini 2287: AB:LoAF (Postgame)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:50 pm

Post by Gimli »

metaread isn't a mysterious reason. it can be a reason that we can't grasp because it's her meta, but it's not a mystery
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:55 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 924, Gimli wrote:
In post 922, Doctor Drew wrote: So if pressure on them doesn't work, how about pressure on the person who they seem to have a town read on for a mysterious reason they don't feel like sharing.
just so we're clear, you're voting for aisa but do you scumread aisa? or is it just to pressure herta?

have you voted herta at any point? are you scumreading herta?
Just like Herta is giving you slight town pings, they are giving me slight scum pings. I pressure them about how they came to my vote on me, vague response.....you ask about their town read on Aisa, vague response.

I don't think anyone else would vote them so there would be no real pressure on them, so by proxy vote the person they have the aforementioned 'meta read' on in hopes that it can get some information out of Herta to further the read on them.

And I do have a light scum read on Aisa as well, much like you said for Koki, they seem to just give superficial reads and try to float on by.

So, why not pressure two birds with one stone.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'actually ya drew is useless' - Snivy
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:55 pm

Post by Herta »

In post 917, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 912, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 907, Doctor Drew wrote: I am there to needle you if you step out of line again.
how was my conduct earlier "out of line"?
Thought my joking tone was obvious, was making reference to when you said I needled you before(which I took in a joking way btw)
In post 916, Herta wrote:
In post 903, Gimli wrote:
In post 894, Herta wrote:
In post 889, Gimli wrote: I think I'll trust enchant, herta and marashu
And aisa
you agree with my other townreads then? I can't really townread aisa, could you elaborate?
It's a meta read so it won't be much help to you.
This is the thing Herta, you keep sorting people but when asked for reasons you response is 'Oh I have reasons......' and then walk away like a super villain.

Like the person who seemingly town reads you the most is asking why they should town read someone they just voted, like you are just hoping they will blindly follow.

VOTE: Aisa
I'm not sure who else you're referring to but re aisa the last game we played together she beat me as scum in elo. I knew she was scum early that game and called her out on it early. I just didn't push like i should have. Or maybe that was tje game before tje last. Anyway ive played with town her recently, and im picking up none of the scumminess. The read is more the absence of scumminess than anything townie. Probably nothing out of her scum range. Also i guess she seems to be solving. Idk. Maybe more null would be a better read.

Also as im thinking about it I dont expressly read enchant as town either as ive seen him helpful with mech before and not town.

Who else?

Fukyoko is so stern and is obv parsing everything. They appear to have a process and i town read them.

Who else did i give a blind read to?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:58 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 925, Gimli wrote: metaread isn't a mysterious reason. it can be a reason that we can't grasp because it's her meta, but it's not a mystery
Missed this in the preview.

Yes you are correct, but it also is an excuse to not give a real reason. In a vacuum it makes sense, but they have been vague quite a bit already. At the very least want Herta to explain things a bit more.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:59 pm

Post by Herta »

I wish i could figure out how to quote a sentence.

I do like this from Drew:

This is the thing Herta, you keep sorting people but when asked for reasons you response is 'Oh I have reasons......' and then walk away like a super villain.

It made me laugh.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:04 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 929, Herta wrote: I wish i could figure out how to quote a sentence.

I do like this from Drew:

It made me laugh.
Lol, if I have had any positive impact on this game, at least I could make someone laugh.

Your response also made me feel a bit better, but I also wanted to understand your naked vote on me a bit better.....but I have a suspicion I might understand it more than I thought before.

Still want to here from Aisa though.
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:07 pm

Post by Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu »

In post 929, Herta wrote: I wish i could figure out how to quote a sentence.
You just highlight the content you want to quote from the post and a button should pop up to quote that snippet. For best results, do it on desktop.
"I'm used to being mistrusted... Do what you will..."
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:32 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 907, Doctor Drew wrote: First off, might need to update my sig and add this post game.

Second, tell me you have never played a game with me without actually telling me you never played a game with me lol.

Third, and a bit more serious here, isn't the name of the game to get confrontational and defensive? This isn't church, this is a game predicated on arguments.
If it's just your style... fair enough. I did indeed never play a game with you that I remember.

And being too defensive is indeed a thing.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:55 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 921, Gimli wrote: you're turning this into something superficial when it isn't. this game you're going with the flow and you're fine sheeping reads
You realize when I hammered scum day 1, I just sheeped Shuichi's read in that game. So again, this is false. You're making a narrative out of nothing. Only difference is that I hammered scum day 1 that game and I hammered town this game.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:59 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

VOTE: gimli

I don't think town you would seriously keep making fake shade that is clearly false. Trying to make parallels that don't make any sense.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:09 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 835, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 816, Gimli wrote: or she is fakeclaiming 3p

A FRIEND

that's why she doesn't care about solving this mess

I'm alone in this game!!!!!! 3p kyoko will be the death of us
Can you tell me how this is a 3p claim?
I might be a sneaky friend a tad bit

a friend nonetheless and no one has to worry about me
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:10 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 839, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote: UNVOTE: kyoko kirigiri
I don’t want to let her go that easily but I also need to think over her reaction test. Would like if she addressed my question I posed to her in Day 1.

Be back later.
what was the question? Im sorry no time for iso till later just skimming and comment on some stuff on phone
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:14 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 840, Aisa wrote: Hmm, what would she get by doing that though? Seems like a silly thing to pretend, there's no way she doesn't get found out - if she thought that the person you targeted would get notified, then she would be expecting to get CC'd. I don't think that's her intention.

I think that regardless of her alignment she's having a play around with the fact that she is aware of your role. I don't think there are many universes in which she's actually like "ha ha let me pretend Fuyuhiko targeted me", that doesn't really go successfully in any case.
In post 841, Aisa wrote:
In post 792, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 768, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 763, Aisa wrote:
In post 755, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 711, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: any ways eno ugh soft clai ming

I can full claim end of day. Thin king ab out it
Hang the fuck on
Why are you acting like this? I wouldn’t have been able to target you, and you wouldn’t even know if I had!
Is she talking about your action with that post though? I feel like she may be softing some other kind of role
she's clearly fragmenting her posts in a way to play around my role
I legitimately submitted no action last night. So for her to be acting like I targeted her is shady as fuck to me.
Also, clearly claiming my role early on was a fucking mistake.

I actually believe you have this role now so my small test worked

I also love how you're furious. It looks genuine

Now tell me what you think of how others reacted to your sudden push on me?
@Kyoko, sounds like you know Fuyuhiko. What do you think is town-indicative about Fuyu's posting?
Can you also tell me what kind of reactions you were envisioning with your test?

Meanwhile,
VOTE: Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
ok this is weird

how you got from those arguments and questions to vote fuyuhiko?

what gave the impression that I "know fuyuhiko". Also wy you asking about what is "town indicative" in his posting? burden of proof is if you wanna work on a scumread, to find for reasons to scum read someone.

this just doesn't make sense.

As for your question, I am pretty much null on the slot. I think them claiming their true role outright was town + and I'm happy with how they reacted so far about me playing with that claim.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:15 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 843, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 841, Aisa wrote: @Kyoko, sounds like you know Fuyuhiko. What do you think is town-indicative about Fuyu's posting?
Can you also tell me what kind of reactions you were envisioning with your test?

Meanwhile,
VOTE: Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Why this vote when you asked for answer right before voting?
I think it's because of our purple hair colors.

yes, that should be it.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:18 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 851, Doctor Drew wrote: Mara, can you clarify what you mean by 'repeating similar opinions'? I skimmed the thread somewhat before I replaced in, and then a bit more after I officially joined, those were my quick slight observations about the game at the time.

And as far as my reaction to enchant and not Mafia. I saw the two guiltys right in a row, first was confused of the false guiltys and then why they posted basically at the same time. Then remembered it was hailing and really thought I caught scum in some sort of gambit, which is why I kept saying that besides me being town, there is one other big reason why this is impossible. Then I realized it was all probably a reaction test, and trolling by Not Mafia, and I stopped paying attention to it, especially after Not Mafia said he was a gunsmith.

I feel a bit dumb I didn't immediately think reaction test first, but not the first time that has happened sadly lol.
wait so you believed they were giving a "fake" guilty on you and you didn't react to them. Do you mean you remembered hail before starting to post today or after you posted few stuff?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:20 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 860, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 786, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:

Hang the fuck on
Why are you acting like this? I wouldn’t have been able to target you, and you wouldn’t even know if I had!
may be cau se I like bein g funk yyy

sti ll you re the sca ry vig boy got a be car efu ll near the ult ima te yaku za
I only really gave indication I suspected you today I think? So jumping to this with me felt improper, even outside the hail situation.
Why does it matter when you gave an indication of suspecting me?

What I did was using the vote you did on me to have some fun and see how everyone react at same time.

rare opportunities
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:23 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 862, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 790, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 759, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 757, Doctor Drew wrote:

Hang the fuck on
Did I miss something where Kyo is blaming you for this, I assume, post restriction?
I don’t believe it’s a post restriction, I think she’s trying to play around a presumed action that I did not take.
And why does that make you think I'm scum? elaborate
Because it felt like you were shading me. By trying to make it look like I took an action I couldn’t have, you implicated I had some workaround for Marashu’s role. But since I legitimately submitted no action, and you wouldn’t have been informed if I had, there was no tangible reason for you to believe I had targeted you.
Exactly, everyone knows you couldn't have targeted me with that. So how could that be a shading attempt?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:27 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 876, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 825, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: enough role play though

you gotta stop forcing me to soft anymore

if anyone is not convinced that I'm not a threat, you can just tell me and we can resolve this over night
I’m willing to give you one good chance to confirm yourself.
as I said you don't have to worry about me. in day phases or night phases. Sooner or later it will become clear completely.

I'm pretty much a huge distraction and it's easily provable that I'm not a threat.

Not sure why people care so much about that soft now.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:28 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 878, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 838, Kokichi Oma wrote: Drew seems to be the best argument for vote so far. No one else really gave a scumread though. So by default you win for now, Mara!

VOTE: Drew
What about Gimli’s case against Kyoko?
He just called me 3p cause I used the word friend in my soft. how is that a case?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:28 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 885, Gimli wrote:
In post 700, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 672, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote: VOTE: Kyoko Kirigiri
I think this is where I want to start looking this day phase.
Now you mad e me wor rie d abo ut tal king

nice

:facepalm:

if act ion s wen t thr ough I'm
alr read y cle ar

sti ll ple ase don t kil me a use less kill
kyoko, what did you mean by 'if actions went through I'm already clear'? what in this god forsaken game can possibly clear you?
My charming personality of course.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:29 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 899, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 858, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote: I feel like Herta and Aisa have been posting in bad faith today.
Kinda agree. The vote on you came out of left field
I kinda triple agree.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:24 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 939, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 851, Doctor Drew wrote: Mara, can you clarify what you mean by 'repeating similar opinions'? I skimmed the thread somewhat before I replaced in, and then a bit more after I officially joined, those were my quick slight observations about the game at the time.

And as far as my reaction to enchant and not Mafia. I saw the two guiltys right in a row, first was confused of the false guiltys and then why they posted basically at the same time. Then remembered it was hailing and really thought I caught scum in some sort of gambit, which is why I kept saying that besides me being town, there is one other big reason why this is impossible. Then I realized it was all probably a reaction test, and trolling by Not Mafia, and I stopped paying attention to it, especially after Not Mafia said he was a gunsmith.

I feel a bit dumb I didn't immediately think reaction test first, but not the first time that has happened sadly lol.
wait so you believed they were giving a "fake" guilty on you and you didn't react to them. Do you mean you remembered hail before starting to post today or after you posted few stuff?
I said I thought I caught scum lying because hail would have made any investigation impossible.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:28 am

Post by Gimli »

I know that's almost too obvious to be true but herta/aisa scum pair, is that possible?

I'm gonna go ahead and isolate just these two and see where my investigation goes. hopefully with a few finished games by now I can finally spot someone scummy? it's been difficult for some reason.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:31 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 25, Herta wrote: Actually that''s useful info that I'll share later.
stuff like that is making me townread herta. this is a cryptic comment regarding what type of miller she is. I don't think you expanded on this yet, herta? today seems like a good day to do it.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:40 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 147, Aisa wrote: Oh my bad, Marashu had the same question about TL's change of read before I did lol.
In post 142, Aisa wrote: Actually that does raise an interesting question - if somebody from the
largest
smallest groupscum group in the game were to get the Universal Miller card, how would the two interact? Let me see if Meg will answer this question.
Meg said that a groupscum universal miller would be allowed. So e.g. if the smallest groupscum group in this game were the Apparitions, a Universal Miller Apparition would be allowed, and would investigate as an Apparition to relevant investigatives. (Meg is awesome.)

@Yume
, why are you voting Gimli?
what it means is that herta's miller claim might be clearing (if we believe herta) but only in the sense of herta not being part of the largest groupscum. I think, that aisa brought it up first ITT makes them unaligned. I also think this investigation has been rather attentive by aisa, and I want to townread that.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”