Open 873: PYP: Anime Music & Memes - Game Over!

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #4725 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:08 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

But also, like, 1) I was arguing for your death. and 2) I literally started slowing my roll a little because it didn't make sense. You can literally see the part where I started questioning myself around the time we had the talk about ego and stuff.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4726 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:08 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 4640, notscience wrote: I’m not pissy, I’m snarky

Like I’ve been all game

It’s kinda hard to start painting someone in MELO lld
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4727 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:10 pm

In post 4726, notscience wrote:
In post 4640, notscience wrote: I’m not pissy, I’m snarky

Like I’ve been all game

It’s kinda hard to start painting someone in MELO lld
ahahah

yeah and you convinced me of this when you were a jerk to me and i had to literally make you slow your roll and calm down

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4728 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:10 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4719, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4717, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 4712, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: This isn't flailing, this was asking you a simple question and getting nothing as an answer and when I pressed you a little more you freaked and now we're here.
please tell me what you stand to learn about asking me "ydra, if i was dead and you had to vote someone else, who do you think it was" when i've been saying in thread that i think that it's you, and that i don't feel strongly that world exists? you learn who i want to kill... second most? this gives you insight into my alignment in what way as compared to anything else i've posted this game?

you're asking me a question that i don't really care about and using it at the crux of an argument against me when my answer is, ultimately, a shrug towards it. it's a question that literally offers you nothing so no, i am not going to dwell on it.

it feels like you kind of just showed your hand to me because it was a losing battle.
your answer was not to even consider a world where i'm town, and fully dodged the question. you literally didn't want to identify someone you might think is scummy, over all ining on one person.

that to me felt scummy your reaction after only confirmed it
...i didn't think they were especially scummy at that point. me giving you an answer would have been the equivalent of throwing a dart at their pictures and going with which one lands there. me humoring you with "i guess fire" is the extent of which i cared about that kind of question. what do you gain from knowing who i think is second scummiest? a chance to case them and try to appeal to me? you have failed to tell me how this question benefits you while i have sat here and explained myself about it.

why is this one question, about a world that does not exist, the thing that you've decided to fixate on, and the thing that has magically broken you out of this spell that i've somehow had you in all game? how have you broken the bewitchment i've had with teehee vibes etc etc that you somehow have not been able to identify at all, despite people trying to engage you on it?

my reaction was due to
your posts where you decided that it was worth pushing me over that
. i had already established i was leaning towards you. you decided well, fuck it, she's not going to be on my side, might as well try to push that. to me it is, again, you having no great options, but at least notsci had signalled somewhat in thread that he would consider a world where i wasn't town, so maybe it'll work.

you're trying to spin up something that isn't actually based in anything meaningful and pretending to have some passion for it out of nowhere because you have to. you have to be emotional now and really press home that i am the evil witch of 873 who has until now remained hidden in plain sight, despite like... everything you've posted, all game. to me it's pretty transparent.

@notsci, @fire, i'm willing to hammer test.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4729 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:11 pm

notty if you're just going to eliminate me eliminate me but you're interrogating me over a push i made when i was certain you were scum that resulted in me being less certain and poking Ydra.

and I want to say this agian. I asked the fucking MILDEST possible quesiton and Ydra fumbled the bag. This wasn't some big setup push. I have fucking whiplash from how this went.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4730 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:11 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4721, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Also I want to point out that Ydra getting visibly more upset with me here that I am committing the crime of suspecting them is a notable thing that comes from scum too.

Especially scum who felt like they had the game won and now have to fight for it more.

Double especially scum who have to fight with ME over it and know my reputation.
let it be known that lld is trying to paint something in my posts that doesn't exist. i wolfread her. she made wolfier posts. i voted her because of them. and now i am very upset that she has done the grave error of scumreading me and i am screaming and crying and throwing up but... she's the one who's like actually upset.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4731 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:12 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

like this is very much the standard fare emotional stew to fling at town when you have nothing left so. yeah!
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4732 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:13 pm

In post 4730, Ydrasse wrote:
Also I want to point out that Ydra getting visibly more upset with me here that I am committing the crime of suspecting them is a notable thing that comes from scum too.

Especially scum who felt like they had the game won and now have to fight for it more.

Double especially scum who have to fight with ME over it and know my reputation.
let it be known that lld is trying to paint something in my posts that doesn't exist. i wolfread her. she made wolfier posts. i voted her because of them. and now i am very upset that she has done the grave error of scumreading me and
i am screaming and crying and throwing up but...
she's the one who's like actually upset.
ah yes, the classic omgus

where i'm literally laughing at the whole situation and you're writing posts like the bolded

definitely not mad bro

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4733 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:13 pm

it's okay ydra i still love you even when you're scum lol

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4734 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:14 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4732, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4730, Ydrasse wrote:

let it be known that lld is trying to paint something in my posts that doesn't exist. i wolfread her. she made wolfier posts. i voted her because of them. and now i am very upset that she has done the grave error of scumreading me and
i am screaming and crying and throwing up but...
she's the one who's like actually upset.
ah yes, the classic omgus

where i'm literally laughing at the whole situation and you're writing posts like the bolded

definitely not mad bro
if you are trying to frame that as me actually being those things uh. well. Well.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4735 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:14 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4733, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: it's okay ydra i still love you even when you're scum lol
i understand this game was hard and your team all left you alone to try and carry
u have fought valiantly
<3
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4736 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:15 pm

i ain't tryin' to frame shit

i'm just trying to express my opinion, man

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4737 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:15 pm

In post 4735, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 4733, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: it's okay ydra i still love you even when you're scum lol
i understand this game was hard and your team all left you alone to try and carry
u have fought valiantly
<3
<3
same, but to you.

god wait, luke AND taly were both scum

how did it feel when your whole team abandoned you lmfao

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4738 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:19 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

anyways

again at @fire, notsci

hammer test approved

if you want anything in particular from me lmk i going back to playing wow, but genuinely feel like what's happening should be .. like very obvious lol.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4739 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:20 pm

i hate that your argument is "it's obvious lul"
god i'm losing and i know that but i'm fucking town please someone believe me a

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #4740 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:29 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

im not really here right now but planning to read through when things are not so fresh

no need to rush anything imo
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4741 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:21 pm

Post by notscience »

I’m chilling I have to get back into the swing of real life anyways
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #4742 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:57 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

i am really really trying to read ydra's posts in the way that LLD says she sees them as obviously being but i don't get it

her mindset and trajectory and answer to the question and everything seems reasonable and consistent to me and i don't see what suddenly flipped the switch to apparently look like openwolfing
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #4743 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:09 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

she also doesn't seem like she's getting increasingly upset or blowing up or anything??? i don't get it
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #4744 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:12 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

and it's hard for me to understand how this could result in such a sudden complete shift in confidence over who is scum when it seems at the very least nebulous and a matter of interpretation

i still don't really get what she "fumbled the bag" on. her responses make sense to me and seem like what town-ydra should be thinking here
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #4745 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:22 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

to be clear though i am reminded of a 3p elo situation (in ydra-modded coalition game) where fmpov roden was flailing wildly and seemed to be jumping all over the place and switching directions and confidence levels in ways that seemed unjustified and didn't make sense as town

and std was responding calmly and rationally and reasonably and by all means seemed like the "correct" one in the interaction

and then roden was town and std was scum (i voted wrong)

i bring this up to say that im somewhat hesitant to put much weight on my own read of this interaction

but i would like to try to see inside your head if you can LLD and like lay out explicitly what you saw in those ydra posts that made you suddenly so confident and why you were willing to completely drop the possibility of notscience being scum
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #4746 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:27 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

and ydra i guess i would like to hear more on how your thoughts progressed from thinking that ffery/notscience were very likely partnered yesterday
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #4747 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:32 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

ill be transparent i guess and say that probably the biggest reason i am hesitating is that i am generally wary of the person who feels like they are poised to win heading into elo

and it is hard for me to really see what scum LLD's plans would have been here, previous game day included

relying on people to buy into the "of course i wouldn't have painted myself into this corner as scum" seems like kind of a gambit and there were probably better options
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #4748 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:47 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 4723, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: god this is so relaxing

now it's all on Notty and Fire to find me town and listen to my arguments, and I get to flame them if they eliminate me incorrectly ahaha
i am feeling extra transparent and so i would like to express my extreme distaste for this kind of thing and a preference for you to keep these types of angles at a minimum, regardless of alignment. it won't help your case with me and i find it somewhat disgusting
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #4749 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:50 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

sorry if that comes off as a strong reaction, reading it again i realize now maybe it was meant to have more of a joking tone than i am seeing, but i have strong reactions to certain things

you're obviously allowed to post whatever you want in the bounds of the rules but just stating how i feel about it. and that it will not advance your wincon. especially relevant if you're town bc i know myself and i know that it will make it harder for me to accept that

Return to “Completed Open Games”