Mini 2292: Anything uPick - Game Over!

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:28 pm

Post by Alisae »

Where u @ w/ reads bud
Wavelength
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He / They

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:29 pm

Post by Wavelength »

In post 418, Ircher wrote:
In post 415, Alisae wrote:
In post 413, Ircher wrote: VOTE: Wavelength
y
Because they were being nosy earlier...
What changed between earlier when you said that you did not know if being nosy was scum indicative?
Wavelength
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:29 pm

Post by Wavelength »

VOTE: Marashu
Wavelength
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:31 pm

Post by Wavelength »

In post 425, Alisae wrote: Where u @ w/ reads bud
Ircher and Marashu are the two at the bottom of my reads atm, but I am not sure if the Ircher stuff if just annoying me that he seems to be purposefully difficult.

I really did not like my interactions with Marashu at the end of day 1
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:33 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 428, Wavelength wrote:
In post 425, Alisae wrote: Where u @ w/ reads bud
Ircher and Marashu are the two at the bottom of my reads atm, but I am not sure if the Ircher stuff if just annoying me that he seems to be purposefully difficult.

I really did not like my interactions with Marashu at the end of day 1
Ircher seems really underwhelming yes tho I find it hard to believe that a wolf responds to me with "why are you asking me this?" I don't feel like that's a normal wolf response.
Marashu isn't great, I can agree that it could be argued that they just picked out a post and tried to spun something as a wolf post without actually trying to garner a read. I think if PB flipped wolf I would be pretty interested in flipping it but on another hand he didn't seem like he expected a hammer

what about PB, I'm not sure how happy I am with PB's hammer tbh
Wavelength
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:38 pm

Post by Wavelength »

In post 214, Pink Ball wrote: Ok, made a quick skim on your past games and realized you actually start games like this. I thought both Flea and your votes were RVS and that you were trying to pick a fight, so the "fake reads" looked like bait from my point of view. I was calling you out for baiting me, and that felt, from my point of view, that I started pushing you and you retaliated.

I get where you're coming from now, can't agree with you with the "buddying" LLD theory when I wast just showing humanity which is what I usually do? Reading this made me think "this guy don't know shit about me and it shows", but then again, I now know who you are and know you know me, so I don't know what to take out of this whole interaction.
This struck me as a comment that comes from legitimately having done at least a little bit of meta on Stephen to spot check his approach to his slot, and realizing that what he was originally scum reading was actually NAI.

I leaned town for it, because backing down from the scum read on Stephen there did not seem a goal that he would really have as scum, when he could just stick to the scum read. So I read it as a genuine re-eval.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:40 pm

Post by Alisae »

I think his self-awareness on if he overreacted or not is townie because from what I read it seemed like he was overreacting but if he was told he wasn't overreacting maybe that gives him an avenue to keep the read open.
Makes me also think I missed an opportunity to try to cash in on this and really try to sort him using that :/
Wavelength
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:40 pm

Post by Wavelength »

In post 429, Alisae wrote: Marashu isn't great, I can agree that it could be argued that they just picked out a post and tried to spun something as a wolf post without actually trying to garner a read. I think if PB flipped wolf I would be pretty interested in flipping it but on another hand he didn't seem like he expected a hammer
My read of the interaction was Marashu looking for a reason to call Amici scum/join the wagon. But then was surprised to see it hammered before he got there
Wavelength
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:46 pm

Post by Wavelength »

In post 431, Alisae wrote: I think his self-awareness on if he overreacted or not is townie because from what I read it seemed like he was overreacting but if he was told he wasn't overreacting maybe that gives him an avenue to keep the read open.
Makes me also think I missed an opportunity to try to cash in on this and really try to sort him using that :/
I am struggling to parse exactly what point you are making here >.<

I was talking about him doing a meta check on Stephen to see his approach in other games vs this game. I am not sure I am following what you mean by him being self-aware on if he was over reacting or not. (Or why that would make him town?)

Can you reword this post for me lol?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:48 pm

Post by Alisae »

Lady Lambdadelta - Want to TR, I think she knows that there's gonna be a bunch of eyes on what she does next so I'm really interested to see what kind of magik tricks she has in store for us.
Here There Be Dragons - Town
Ircher - Want to TR, play is super underwhelming though
PenguinPower - I want to say their engagements so far seem townie? I don't know what wolf!PP looks like here, last time I played with wolf!PP they flaked and I want to say that it feels like it's easier for PP to engage with the thread so town?
kuribo - Need more
Stephen A Smith - Town
Flea The Magician - gun to head town, I feel like them just saying that their vote is rvs while wagons are developing is just more likely to come from town? they can be a wolf tho there's not much to really go off of here but I want to say they're a villager so far.
Marashu - wolf
Wavelength - Want to TR
Pink Ball - I can see arguments for the player being both alignments tbh :/
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:49 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 433, Wavelength wrote:
In post 431, Alisae wrote: I think his self-awareness on if he overreacted or not is townie because from what I read it seemed like he was overreacting but if he was told he wasn't overreacting maybe that gives him an avenue to keep the read open.

I was talking about him doing a meta check on Stephen to see his approach in other games vs this game. I am not sure I am following what you mean by him being self-aware on if he was over reacting or not. (Or why that would make him town?)

we're talking about different things I'm talking about this post
In post 251, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 249, Alisae wrote: why would you say yes right now but no if you overreacted and instigated the whole thing
Because his read seems fake to me, like there was a higher standard towards my play instead of the rest of the playerlist; the gamestate was full of banter posts but somehow I'm the one who was pocketing LLD and not playing seriously. Felt like bait.

If I overreacted then I'm giving him too much atributions that are just not true (he's not actually trying to bait me or supress me, he just has a legitimate read on me, among other things)
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:49 pm

Post by Alisae »

which came after stephan interactions
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:55 pm

Post by Alisae »

This is the face of someone that's excited to play some mafia:
Wavelength
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:59 pm

Post by Wavelength »

In post 435, Alisae wrote:

In post 249, Alisae wrote: why would you say yes right now but no if you overreacted and instigated the whole thing
Because his read seems fake to me, like there was a higher standard towards my play instead of the rest of the playerlist; the gamestate was full of banter posts but somehow I'm the one who was pocketing LLD and not playing seriously. Felt like bait.

If I overreacted then I'm giving him too much atributions that are just not true (he's not actually trying to bait me or supress me, he just has a legitimate read on me, among other things)
Why do you think that him potentially leaving an avenue open to keep the read open is townie? I feel like looking at the point you made, it feels like it should lean you the other way?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:02 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 438, Wavelength wrote:
In post 435, Alisae wrote:

Why do you think that him potentially leaving an avenue open to keep the read open is townie? I feel like looking at the point you made, it feels like it should lean you the other way?
So like that's obviously one interpretation but his self-awareness on the situation looks like he's actively giving thought about it. I feel like a wolf in that spot would just keep tunneling?
Wavelength
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:03 pm

Post by Wavelength »

In post 434, Alisae wrote: Lady Lambdadelta - Want to TR, I think she knows that there's gonna be a bunch of eyes on what she does next so I'm really interested to see what kind of magik tricks she has in store for us.
Here There Be Dragons - Town
Ircher - Want to TR, play is super underwhelming though
PenguinPower - I want to say their engagements so far seem townie? I don't know what wolf!PP looks like here, last time I played with wolf!PP they flaked and I want to say that it feels like it's easier for PP to engage with the thread so town?
kuribo - Need more
Stephen A Smith - Town
Flea The Magician - gun to head town, I feel like them just saying that their vote is rvs while wagons are developing is just more likely to come from town? they can be a wolf tho there's not much to really go off of here but I want to say they're a villager so far.
Marashu - wolf
Wavelength - Want to TR
Pink Ball - I can see arguments for the player being both alignments tbh :/
I would say town lean: LadyL, Stephen, PinkB, You

Nullish: Dragons, PP, Kuribo, Flea

Lean scum: Ircher, Marashu

Which feels like we are largely in the same ball park?

Why do you have the Dragons as Town?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:05 pm

Post by Alisae »

Ceph called me town super early
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:05 pm

Post by Alisae »

and their reasoning for it was I think something I believe could come from him as town
Wavelength
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:05 pm

Post by Wavelength »

In post 439, Alisae wrote: So like that's obviously one interpretation but his self-awareness on the situation looks like he's actively giving thought about it. I feel like a wolf in that spot would just keep tunneling?
Ah.

That was part of my thoughts about the way he handled doing a meta check on him, was that he could have just stayed scum reading him if scum.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:06 pm

Post by Alisae »

Ceph is genuinely my strongest TR right now and I'm surprised they're not dead.

Oh ya I also townread Kokichi
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:06 pm

Post by Alisae »

Kokichi is not in the op of alive players which is...
interesting?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:07 pm

Post by Alisae »

If his death is delayed I imagine maybe it flips later.
If it's not then he'll probably be back maybe?
Wavelength
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:07 pm

Post by Wavelength »

They are not in the dead players either
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:10 pm

Post by Alisae »

I find it hard to find Kokichi to be more threatening than the Cephrir hydra or me tbh :/
or even LLD but there's a lot of ambiguity with LLD right now so it's pretty easy to get away with leaving them alive right now. I would like more details on how their doublevote works, like if that's something they can do again or not.
I think going for play I listed like hiding it until in hammer range then clawing would probably make her look pretty suspect so if she's a wolf I imagine she'll just use it to help her push something.
Wavelength
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:11 pm

Post by Wavelength »

@Ircher

Gonna be nosy again.

You said you are a "Universal" Miller. We have a flipped Flavor Cop.

How would a Universal Miller interact with a Flavor Cop Invest?

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”