Kaiveran
Goon
Kaiveran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:58 pm

Post by Kaiveran »

Checking in here to show activity.

Vote: TCS for now, pending any evidence shown.

Week long days? Wow. I guess we need them, though, due to the nature of the games here.
I'm meowing
AT
you, not
WITH
you
Kaiveran
Kaiveran
Goon
Kaiveran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:07 pm

Post by Kaiveran »

eh, forgot to bold.

Vote: TCS.

I misread, those are actually
month
long days, so we should have more than adequate time to get everyone involved and spark some discussion.

I actually think this game is pretty good. I'm trying to get the guys back on my site to do something like this. Without the solve-all Cop and Doc strategy, people are a hell of a lot more likely to be active.
I'm meowing
AT
you, not
WITH
you
Kaiveran
Kaiveran
Goon
Kaiveran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:24 pm

Post by Kaiveran »

Agreed, if there's no cop, the miller is just there to prevent us knowing if there's a Cop or not and isn't really prudent to know.

I'll be gone over the next two days, so don't replace me.
I'm meowing
AT
you, not
WITH
you
Kaiveran
Kaiveran
Goon
Kaiveran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:55 pm

Post by Kaiveran »

Activity post.

Let me analyze the possibilities.

Silver's plan: D2 arrives, 2 or 3 people claim miller. 2 people and no counterclaim means that we might have outed all scum right there, but I doubt that'll happen. More likely to be 1 claim and 1 counterclaim, resulting in the situation that Ripley just described. 3 claims isn't likely, but it's either two scum and a true miller, or a scum, a miller, and a townie being a jerk.

Ripley's plan relies on at least one non-townie claim, and therein lies the problem. If everyone wimps out and claims townie, we're no further than where we started. Granted, this can happen with Silver's plan as well, but it's a lot less likely, as people who will seer as Scum are going to try and cover themselves. Of course, if some townie gets up some bravado or a scum tries to frame someone, they might fake Cop and say that they seered X as scum, and naturally X (be they townie or scum) will try to avoid getting lynched by claiming miller.

I'm slightly edging towards Silver's strategy; It looks like the best we can do is try it out, narrow the suspects at least a little bit, and try to weed out the liars from there.

Man this game is going slow. I'm caught up modding a game on another site, so I might not be OMG ACTIVE. I'll follow the game best I can.
I'm meowing
AT
you, not
WITH
you
Kaiveran
Kaiveran
Goon
Kaiveran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:57 pm

Post by Kaiveran »

Oh, L-1, now I see where you're coming from. I also forgot that these games are not at all like TWGs on my site. There is no private communication at all here, so there's going to be a hell of a lot less overt deception (which is probably why the games here are so long).

So yeah, I understand now.
I'm meowing
AT
you, not
WITH
you
Kaiveran
Kaiveran
Goon
Kaiveran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:13 pm

Post by Kaiveran »

Hi, guys, I've been swamped by work over the past few days, will try to be active.
I'm meowing
AT
you, not
WITH
you

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”