Open 873: PYP: Anime Music & Memes - Game Over!

Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4672 (isolation #400) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:11 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

mmm
i think the difference would be in perception because of the like... back and forth that you had with lld that took up a few pages
while notsci may be more stubborn about it you demonstrated that you had the like. idk the word, capacity? to engage
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4688 (isolation #401) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:35 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i think, atp, this biggest problem i have with notsci being scum is how he has spent literally the entire game defending both wolves and only wavering in tiny, tiny bits but for the most part going back to "this is town" and then treating the game like, yeah, those people were town. it doesn't really feel tmi. s: it just feels like time was invested by other slots into pocketing him or having fun with him

i genuinely don't see him as the type of player that would do something that egregious and that consistent throughout the entire game without it coming across as... weird or fake? like i sit here and think, does wolf notsci open this game with "taly is BORING but this isnt wolfy teehee im reversing my read based off of 10 games of meta". in this game. i mean like i guess if hes a wolf no one expects it and it works but it is a very tough burden to bear to defend your team in this playerlist, let alone do it while intentionally sandbagging yourselves by picking the same number for a gambit's sake. and then he barely even votes skimming the vote counts meaning he's just like letting everything... wash over him this game and wherever the tides go he goes, there's not a real agenda

like it doesn't make sense to me unless he is playing an absolutely fantastic game.

otoh i feel like i'm defaulting to lld wolf because she... fits the best...? it's hard to point at anything in particular that i think is wolfy beyond some vcs, and a vague ~~feeling~~ which i don't want to go deeper on because it's just a feeling that i can't even verbalize. i guess it could be one of those my gut is right moments and i don't need to explain if i just know it but that is just. -_- i don't... think it's notsci and i don't think that it's fire so i'm just shrugging. and i'm sorry lld but i read your posts about notsci but it doesn't compel me to vote him.

..actually i can verbalize a bit of it i think, it feels like you've tried to pocket me a little bit or tie us together in the past day? there was a point where you kind of shouldered in (jokingly with the braincell thing) to start a conversation which felt... weird to me when it happened, like a "huh okay then" sort of thing, and i feel like you've picked me to appeal to this game because i've been townreading you for a good portion of it verbally/willing to give you more benefit than the rest of the plist. i don't know.

p-edit: lol timely pedit. i don't know. it's hard to think about a world that wouldn't really exist in this gamestate so i can't give you a great answer. i think that fire has marginally more reason to keep me alive in that world and that's about it.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4689 (isolation #402) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:36 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

also let it be known i really don't wanna read through unwnd's iso. but i think that it's unlikely that unwnd did that much theatre w luke if they're partnered. i think he was one of the driving forces to really get a wolfread out on the slot.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4691 (isolation #403) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:37 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

brow arch
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4698 (isolation #404) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:43 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i don't really know what you expect of the question you asked tbh. it feels unhelpful because i don't believe in that world and i don't think that world ever had a chance of existing so it'd be a waste for me to like, dwell on it.

and yes, you feel right, because i have outlined reasons i think the other two are town and i'm failing to find the world where you're town compared to the other two.

p-edit: that's what i think, because i'm currently at "this dude spent all game defending both wolves more than like, anyone else in this game and i think that would be deeply taxing and impressive to do."

p-edit AGAIN: i mean if you want to push this back onto me we can just like. throwdown. from where i'm at you're like hovering on reversing onto me over this which is like. lol given past posts.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4703 (isolation #405) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:45 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

ya i'm just gonna vote
VOTE: lld

this is just flailing for an out
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4705 (isolation #406) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:46 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

bold choice
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4714 (isolation #407) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:58 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4708, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4703, Ydrasse wrote: ya i'm just gonna vote
VOTE: lld

this is just flailing for an out
Why was your response in 4p ELO to throw a vote like it means something? all 3 town have to agree to win here today, you know.
because the fact that you came into today and were like "i know who my enemy is" and then decided, to me what feels like arbitrarily, reverse and push me feels like a wolf trying to find anyone that they can kill to live.
i also think that it's kind of telling that you're going LOOK HERE LOOK AT THIS... TONE... OPENWOLFING. but have spent like... the majority of the game calling me town for what feels like (mostly) gut and a handful of other points you are now willing to just cast aside.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4717 (isolation #408) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:01 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4712, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: This isn't flailing, this was asking you a simple question and getting nothing as an answer and when I pressed you a little more you freaked and now we're here.
please tell me what you stand to learn about asking me "ydra, if i was dead and you had to vote someone else, who do you think it was" when i've been saying in thread that i think that it's you, and that i don't feel strongly that world exists? you learn who i want to kill... second most? this gives you insight into my alignment in what way as compared to anything else i've posted this game?

you're asking me a question that i don't really care about and using it at the crux of an argument against me when my answer is, ultimately, a shrug towards it. it's a question that literally offers you nothing so no, i am not going to dwell on it.

it feels like you kind of just showed your hand to me because it was a losing battle.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4728 (isolation #409) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:10 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4719, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4717, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 4712, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: This isn't flailing, this was asking you a simple question and getting nothing as an answer and when I pressed you a little more you freaked and now we're here.
please tell me what you stand to learn about asking me "ydra, if i was dead and you had to vote someone else, who do you think it was" when i've been saying in thread that i think that it's you, and that i don't feel strongly that world exists? you learn who i want to kill... second most? this gives you insight into my alignment in what way as compared to anything else i've posted this game?

you're asking me a question that i don't really care about and using it at the crux of an argument against me when my answer is, ultimately, a shrug towards it. it's a question that literally offers you nothing so no, i am not going to dwell on it.

it feels like you kind of just showed your hand to me because it was a losing battle.
your answer was not to even consider a world where i'm town, and fully dodged the question. you literally didn't want to identify someone you might think is scummy, over all ining on one person.

that to me felt scummy your reaction after only confirmed it
...i didn't think they were especially scummy at that point. me giving you an answer would have been the equivalent of throwing a dart at their pictures and going with which one lands there. me humoring you with "i guess fire" is the extent of which i cared about that kind of question. what do you gain from knowing who i think is second scummiest? a chance to case them and try to appeal to me? you have failed to tell me how this question benefits you while i have sat here and explained myself about it.

why is this one question, about a world that does not exist, the thing that you've decided to fixate on, and the thing that has magically broken you out of this spell that i've somehow had you in all game? how have you broken the bewitchment i've had with teehee vibes etc etc that you somehow have not been able to identify at all, despite people trying to engage you on it?

my reaction was due to
your posts where you decided that it was worth pushing me over that
. i had already established i was leaning towards you. you decided well, fuck it, she's not going to be on my side, might as well try to push that. to me it is, again, you having no great options, but at least notsci had signalled somewhat in thread that he would consider a world where i wasn't town, so maybe it'll work.

you're trying to spin up something that isn't actually based in anything meaningful and pretending to have some passion for it out of nowhere because you have to. you have to be emotional now and really press home that i am the evil witch of 873 who has until now remained hidden in plain sight, despite like... everything you've posted, all game. to me it's pretty transparent.

@notsci, @fire, i'm willing to hammer test.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4730 (isolation #410) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:11 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4721, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Also I want to point out that Ydra getting visibly more upset with me here that I am committing the crime of suspecting them is a notable thing that comes from scum too.

Especially scum who felt like they had the game won and now have to fight for it more.

Double especially scum who have to fight with ME over it and know my reputation.
let it be known that lld is trying to paint something in my posts that doesn't exist. i wolfread her. she made wolfier posts. i voted her because of them. and now i am very upset that she has done the grave error of scumreading me and i am screaming and crying and throwing up but... she's the one who's like actually upset.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4731 (isolation #411) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:12 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

like this is very much the standard fare emotional stew to fling at town when you have nothing left so. yeah!
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4734 (isolation #412) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:14 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4732, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4730, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 4721, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Also I want to point out that Ydra getting visibly more upset with me here that I am committing the crime of suspecting them is a notable thing that comes from scum too.

Especially scum who felt like they had the game won and now have to fight for it more.

Double especially scum who have to fight with ME over it and know my reputation.
let it be known that lld is trying to paint something in my posts that doesn't exist. i wolfread her. she made wolfier posts. i voted her because of them. and now i am very upset that she has done the grave error of scumreading me and
i am screaming and crying and throwing up but...
she's the one who's like actually upset.
ah yes, the classic omgus

where i'm literally laughing at the whole situation and you're writing posts like the bolded

definitely not mad bro
if you are trying to frame that as me actually being those things uh. well. Well.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4735 (isolation #413) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:14 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4733, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: it's okay ydra i still love you even when you're scum lol
i understand this game was hard and your team all left you alone to try and carry
u have fought valiantly
<3
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4738 (isolation #414) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:19 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

anyways

again at @fire, notsci

hammer test approved

if you want anything in particular from me lmk i going back to playing wow, but genuinely feel like what's happening should be .. like very obvious lol.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4754 (isolation #415) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:33 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i don’t think i had a big epiphany about notsci, when i woke up and bell was dead i went back to read through the wolf isos it felt like they wake they spoke about notsci and lld were different, because never felt like they engaged in solving lld and then (at least luke) invested time into notty like with his opening when they went back and forth, etc

and then i read notscis iso and felt like it wasn’t really probable that he was able to spend this entire game defending his partners and make it feel so natural. like he very very rarely wavers and even at the end it’s only with ffery. it’s hard to do that i think when both of your partners are suspected.

combined with that and realizing there wasn’t a lot i thought lld was towny for i felt like she was probably a wolf. it felt like she was appealing to me on daystart and had tried to like, idk connect us somehow previously. i also think that her narrative for why notsci is a wolf isn’t great because it’s just like... stuff like relying on the fact we have to assume the wolf team intentionally tried to sandbag themselves and they could carry without roles and he just knew his team would die so he has managed to position himself perfectly when i don’t see that in his iso. the dude rarely does anything other than talk and talk which like. a wolf imo would be more compelled to at least vote and give some substantive proof that he was doing something other than talking up his team all game lol
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4755 (isolation #416) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:50 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4745, fireisredsir wrote: to be clear though i am reminded of a 3p elo situation (in ydra-modded coalition game) where fmpov roden was flailing wildly and seemed to be jumping all over the place and switching directions and confidence levels in ways that seemed unjustified and didn't make sense as town

and std was responding calmly and rationally and reasonably and by all means seemed like the "correct" one in the interaction

and then roden was town and std was scum (i voted wrong)

i bring this up to say that im somewhat hesitant to put much weight on my own read of this interaction

but i would like to try to see inside your head if you can LLD and like lay out explicitly what you saw in those ydra posts that made you suddenly so confident and why you were willing to completely drop the possibility of notscience being scum
to clarify why i’m kind of just like Okay Lol i literally don’t think there’s any legitimacy behind llds reasoning now and i think it’s just bad. it doesn’t really make me feel like i’m in Trouble or being heavily doubted by town which is probably my biggest emotional peeve
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4756 (isolation #417) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:57 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i did start rereading llds iso last night but i suffered from the tired sleepy so i didn’t go deep and start pulling quotes but it puts a lot of little things in retrospect to me, like her trying to leave a small avenue for fb to maybe live based on claims, i think that her unvoting KT on day one was probably vc positioning, her trying to pounce on unwnds drunk wagon on me lol

i don’t think there was a stringent plan for the wolves to win this game beyond “pocket a few people and try to push the other townies”
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4757 (isolation #418) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:00 am

Post by Ydrasse »

in retrospect this just makes to me the greyice kill one that was more helpful to lld personally than it was serving a team
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4758 (isolation #419) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:06 am

Post by Ydrasse »

also i don’t think i expanded on this but if i feel fairly confident i just vote, i’m not a patient person and whenever people are obvious it’s kind of just the next step to go “okay then” rather than let them posture or position more. it’s a bit careless and egotistical to not let people have more time probably but eh. i’m not wrong here
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4759 (isolation #420) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:14 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i feel genuinely gross quoting the posts that made me think lld was town wrt her interactions with luke/taly so i’d prefer not to bring them into the discussion if possible despite needing to acknowledge them as the basis for my read. but they did a decent amount of lifting for my opinion her, especially when i was already being more charitable than everyone else i think because i didn’t see any egregious posting early on and was like, she gets a lot of flak by virtue of reputation and it can be miserable to be pigeonholed into a stereotype of play/expectation
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4763 (isolation #421) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:16 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4761, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4759, Ydrasse wrote: i feel genuinely gross quoting the posts that made me think lld was town wrt her interactions with luke/taly so i’d prefer not to bring them into the discussion if possible despite needing to acknowledge them as the basis for my read. but they did a decent amount of lifting for my opinion her, especially when i was already being more charitable than everyone else i think because i didn’t see any egregious posting early on and was like, she gets a lot of flak by virtue of reputation and it can be miserable to be pigeonholed into a stereotype of play/expectation
eh?

why would this make you feel gross did i do something wrong lol
no you didn’t but i think that there are some things that probably shouldn’t be made to be discoursed about. it’s... kind of difficult to engage with stuff like talys tr on you to say the least because i feel nasty approaching that.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4766 (isolation #422) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:25 am

Post by Ydrasse »

okay if it’s fine then, my main reason that i thought it was like, a good look/unaligned was that taly explicitly made that into a point to kinda tr you (even though in their read post they waffled a lot and ended up with you basically nowhere/nothing said) and i felt like wolves wouldn’t want to rely on something like that to townread one another. it’s... unsporting i guess.

similarly with luke there was a moment where he was like oh don’t townread me for that please i’d rather be wolfread which i felt was also another instance of “wolves don’t do this do they?”

i think it’s a matter of me inserting more of what i think is “”””moral”””” play that i assume wolves might feel off put about but really aren’t in the same vein i try to decipher replacements or heavy ate
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4768 (isolation #423) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:28 am

Post by Ydrasse »

that feels like you’re just making things up over your own assumptions lol
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4775 (isolation #424) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:33 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i don’t really feel the need to rebut that beyond the fact that lld is resorting to literally just ... flat out lying about me exploding and being this kind of emotional wreck in response to her and keeps using the same kind of charged language to try and reinforce the idea that i crumbled from a question that does nothing to answer imo.

the reason i was upset with unwnd is due to our personal relationship though.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4777 (isolation #425) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:37 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i mean yes it is obvious that i neither exploded nor was upset over any of this so much as baffled that you decided that was the back breaking straw lol
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4779 (isolation #426) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:44 am

Post by Ydrasse »

and again i feel that’s just a lie and misrepresentation of my posts so.. impasse. i had made it clear before that point you were my main suspicion but it happened to align on you rather than the person you wanted to push prior.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4783 (isolation #427) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:39 am

Post by Ydrasse »

kicking my legs waiting for a notification to pop up to see a post in this thread
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4792 (isolation #428) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:38 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i don’t really have anything else to add without specific question because i’ve made my stance on what’s happening super clear but as ever i don’t think it’ll be hard to expand on anything i’ve thought or done this game but i agree it’s transparent that the 180 was out of necessity
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4794 (isolation #429) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:47 am

Post by Ydrasse »

this is a small thing but there was actually a point in the game where lld was ready to kill me off for like. making one comment about unwnd and she seemed fairly aggressive about it towards me and i think early on day one approved of taly asking if i was a good vote and she said yes, granted i wasn’t as active but in retrospect it feels like it was something that she abandoned in lieu of having me on her side since i wasn’t really aggressive in return
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4795 (isolation #430) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:47 am

Post by Ydrasse »

so it kind of undermines even her like thoughts about me tbis game as not being as real as she puts out there
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4797 (isolation #431) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:50 am

Post by Ydrasse »

also in the face of notsci like firmly calling her scum/not being receptive she hasn’t really demonstrated the fire that she claims she had to convince the two of you to be town and i feel like she’s accepted it’s not gonna happen and just... isn’t trying, and i feel like town lld would probably (?) feel like she has an actual body of work to stand on versus what feels like... posting out of obligation to a team
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4798 (isolation #432) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:50 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i’m not gonna unvote
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4800 (isolation #433) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:58 am

Post by Ydrasse »

eating a salad with balsamic
it’s good
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4802 (isolation #434) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:00 am

Post by Ydrasse »

yeah. :) <3
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4813 (isolation #435) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:05 am

Post by Ydrasse »

ok i’m town
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4814 (isolation #436) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:05 am

Post by Ydrasse »

lld?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4815 (isolation #437) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:06 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4811, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: just kill me fire

unless you're willing to let this go to no elim and get shot tonight and let notty vote wrong tomorrow anyway
SUMMONING CIRCLE ACTIVATE
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4825 (isolation #438) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:20 am

Post by Ydrasse »

oh thank god
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4829 (isolation #439) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:21 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i was genuinely lost for second partner to ffery, and i do think if bell was alive i would have been more willing to consider him than fire

i think you played really well regardless but it was a pretty bad situation to be in
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4835 (isolation #440) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:27 am

Post by Ydrasse »

yeah that rep out was really fucking bad lol
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4836 (isolation #441) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:27 am

Post by Ydrasse »

also this was a very pleasant elo so props to all
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4846 (isolation #442) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:34 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i don’t think you let anyone down, life happens and it’s just a game, no ones upset about this one i assume

made the best of a bad situation as it came
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4848 (isolation #443) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:35 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i would have killed fire
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4851 (isolation #444) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:39 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i have to ask, did you think there was a chance i’d go over or was it a hail mary?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4857 (isolation #445) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:44 am

Post by Ydrasse »

unfortunately when i’m town i am extremely >:( when someone throws me a shred of suspicion

also i think my posting was very soft about it but i was never going to vote anyone but you today so the switch was just the catalyst to speed up the game for me lol, i really do play like that though and like to speedrun when things feel solved (varying success rate)
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4858 (isolation #446) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:44 am