Open 873: PYP: Anime Music & Memes - Game Over!

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #4636 (isolation #800) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:08 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 4635, notscience wrote: Fact check: I’d argue bells read on me was improving because he’s been scumreading me the entire game before yesterday

Anyways I’m not home from vacation
He was pretty clearly on a town you stance all yesterday except for the end when he returned to neutral.

Also, it's weird that someone who scumread you all game never really applied any pressure to you.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4637 (isolation #801) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:08 am

Anyway I'm not getting bogged down in minutia again today.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4639 (isolation #802) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:48 am

In post 4638, notscience wrote: You can handwave it as minutia all you want but all it takes is a quick ISO peruse to see bells interactions with me yesterday we’re way more on the town side of things than any day before

A bell kill here is a game throw from me but notty doesn’t know how to play scum soooooo I suppose I’ll let you spin whatever story you want
You can't just say things that aren't true while putting on the act of how disrespected you are as a cover to it and expect people to believe you.

Bell is 100% your best kill here, and moreover, you have been getting your dues and respects from me. I literally said you won yesterday if Ffery wasn't sick.

I get that you're pissy that you didn't get your win and you were looking forward to being able to use this to deal with whatever internalized lack of respect stigma you're dealing with, but that's not on me. I view you as a strong scum player, I'm not going about this with disrespect.

It is because I respect you I have to kill you and take advantage of the hole you've left for me, however unfortunate and small it was.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4641 (isolation #803) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:56 am

In post 4640, notscience wrote: I’m not pissy, I’m snarky

Like I’ve been all game

It’s kinda hard to start painting someone in MELO lld
I'm aware it is. That's why you're still likely to win today.

But you're still being upset about how yesterday went. It reads fully through your tone.

It's my job to show them what has been hidden this whole game by you so well.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4650 (isolation #804) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:51 am

In post 4646, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 303, Lukewarm wrote: I have a problem... I have caught up, and I did not find a scum read :/

Trendy choices seem to be Notty and Taly.

I kinda think Notty is town? I liked that he appeared to stop and do some meta skims when he saw something that pinged him. It was well telegraphed too, like he voted in , made a comment about meta diving in , then largely disappeared from the thread for ~20 mins, before coming back with a new take on Taly in . That 20 min thread break would be an impressive touch if faked.

I am having a hard time sorting Taly, just because every post she makes seems to either misunderstand the post that is directed at her, or she is responding to posts directed at other people. I am not sure how to sort constant misunderstandings tbh.

I would request LLD and/or Peta to solve the game for me please.

@Peta, why are you voting Dunn?
i am not really convinced that luke is the breed of cheeky/brazen scum player who makes this post about 2 partners
Why not? He's pitching to Peta and I, taking heat on himself.. it all fits.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4651 (isolation #805) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:55 am

I recognize I'm like, 8 ways from fucked but Notty literally got to set this all up by just acting town and sitting behind.

He didn't have to look agentful we did it for him. it's.... ahh...

I can see how this ends. It'll be with a vote that says something like "if Notty fooled me he deserves to win" and yeah, maybe he does deserve this win but we have a chance right now to earn ourselves a win

ahhhh

i hate being up against it all. i don't know how to win this for us.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4654 (isolation #806) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:14 am

In post 4653, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 4651, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: I recognize I'm like, 8 ways from fucked but Notty literally got to set this all up by just acting town and sitting behind.

He didn't have to look agentful we did it for him. it's.... ahh...

I can see how this ends. It'll be with a vote that says something like "if Notty fooled me he deserves to win" and yeah, maybe he does deserve this win but we have a chance right now to earn ourselves a win

ahhhh

i hate being up against it all. i don't know how to win this for us.
not exactly, id be more likely to say well played to ffery and luke for their approach to him

i don't think notscience's play on its own here is ever something i would be impressed by it fooling me
I'm not sure that matters from my PoV. From my PoV Notty's convincing you to go the wrong way.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4657 (isolation #807) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:11 pm

In post 4656, fireisredsir wrote: what makes you so confident on ydra?
Ffery's posting yesterday, my vibe on them through the whole game, their interaction with Unwnd's drunken bus on them not being scum/scum, their Luke/Taly interactions...

In order:

Ffery looked like she was setting up to push everything away from Notty and was looking at setting up on Ydra a bit too, as well as me.

I'm just gut town reading Ydra.

Unwnd's drunk push and Ydra's reaction to me joining it to make it a legitimate wagon felt like it was town or coached by unwnd as a plan but since it can't be the later...

Taly and Luke's stances on Ydra and Ydra's interactions with them don't smell like she's scum here.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4659 (isolation #808) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:22 pm

In post 4658, notscience wrote: Something something telling a story
something something playing from behind

this argument you're making is its own undoing because if I were scum here I would have HAD A STORY TO TELL YESTERDAY.

The way I played yesterday being so poor and so flaccid in its approach shows that I did, infact, not come in here with a story or a plan. I have been trying to get a grasp on this game the whole way through.

And I get that you don't have to actually do anything. given the two people I need to convince are both already on your side you can just take these pot shots and say nothing until you win but I'm going to do everyhting I can to play to the 5% chance that they see these interactions and go "ah, wait shit. LLD's actually town here isn't she".

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4661 (isolation #809) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:28 pm

In post 4660, notscience wrote: You can grandstand all you want, you’re trying to paint a picture that my erraticism was planned

I’m here for the show my dude
I'm really glad we're both being respectful in this final day of mafia we are playing and both respect each other and players and neither of us are being pointlessly cruel for no real gain but our own ego.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4662 (isolation #810) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:29 pm

Like if you win, either way, I was going to congratulate you and your team for winning.

But this is excessive and frustrating.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4664 (isolation #811) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:32 pm

In post 4663, notscience wrote: I’ll chill.

Bottom line is, your strengths are writing stories. My strengths are being transparent. You don’t try to 1v1 a Jax in sidelane.
see this I'll respect more. This is a fine level of cheeky. we're good.

I mean, you're scum and this is definitely you trying to play to a certain angle to make them believe you more, but at least I'm not feeling like shit now ahaha

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4666 (isolation #812) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:35 pm

In post 4665, notscience wrote: I don’t really think I need anything other than my body of work

Honorary scum does not mean scum lol
so what, this is an argument that you and I find ourselves in this position statistically more frequently with me as scum and you as town?

I mean, you're not wrong but you're also scum this time so

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4668 (isolation #813) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:49 pm

In post 4667, notscience wrote: It is an argument that this is not the gamestate I would choose to put myself in as scum, which if I am as conniving and methodical as you claim, would include someone a) significantly more familiar with my body of work in other games and can corroborate things I’m saying b) is significantly nore likely to vote the vote you proposed me to vote c) I make some ??? Hero play yesterday despite the entire gamestate making it easier to go ffery>firesir or ffery>lld when I don’t need to fucking get involved

I dunno dude, I make some ??? Decisions and of anyone I would be the cheeky one who would double up on a number, but I feel like I’ve been transparently fucking clueless
okay turn that logic back to me

there is no one that scumreads me harder right now than Firered. if I'm scum, why don't I just shoot Fire? There's more than enough cover there to explain it, it puts me in the best possible scenario to win this game by convincing Bell and Ydra over tyring to convince Fire.

Where's my win path, Notty? Why am I making such reckless and unwise moves that lower my win % so drastically if I'm scum here? Why come after you intstead of FireRed if I am going to shoot bell, because Firered will never change his mind and you and Ydra might.

None of this makes sense for LLD scum. I'm going at you because you're all that makes sense as scum to me right now.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4670 (isolation #814) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:02 pm

In post 4669, fireisredsir wrote: i agree with that on the whole fwiw

i thought i was p likely to die if you were scum
At minimum the only reason I wouldn't shoot you is if I was planning to come into today to 1v1 you.

But 1) That's not what happened obviously and 2) even if that were my plan I'd shoot Ydra in that world to sell it WAY harder.

I just... I don't have a win path that involves not shooting you and not pushing you if I'm scum, lol.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4673 (isolation #815) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:11 pm

In post 4671, fireisredsir wrote: im not really sure if it was conclusively evident that i was scumreading you more than notscience was though

i get the impression he's probably more stubborn than i am anyway
eh?

My dude you argued with me last day phase to the point in which we both had to quit several times, you called me scum at literally every turn, you put up the Ffery/LLD as the team mulitple times in MULTIPLE posts including the ones near the end of the day to the point where I went "well you're trying to kill me is why I'm being defensive" and you said "no I wanna kill Ffery first".

Everything you said indicated I was your top scum read. The fact I'm sitting here and saying it should indicate I knew this was the score.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4675 (isolation #816) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:12 pm

In post 4672, Ydrasse wrote: mmm
i think the difference would be in perception because of the like... back and forth that you had with lld that took up a few pages
while notsci may be more stubborn about it you demonstrated that you had the like. idk the word, capacity? to engage
yes, this, and the part where he called the team LLD/FFery multiple times and even had a convo with me about how I felt he wanted to kill me before ffery and he said no Ffery first but.

Like...

Notty is infinitely more flexible IMO, despite the vote on me, which is hysterical.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4676 (isolation #817) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:14 pm

In post 4674, fireisredsir wrote: i guess maybe you wouldn't know this but i don't think anyone would really characterize me as someone who would never change their mind
i literally argued with you for hours about a night kill over 2 weeks old and about the wording of my considerations of Bell.

Neither argument gave me the impression you were someone who changed your mind.

Fuck, the way we played in HotD didn't give me that impression EITHER. You ended up agreeing with the mechanics, not me.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4678 (isolation #818) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:16 pm

Like, I assure you I would not be sitting here going "Notty's scum, it just has to be notty" if I didn't spend 48 hours from flip fully expecting this to be the world we lived in and trying to solve what my wincon is.

because i only have one as town in this spot

my answer was: Notty.

as scum i have infinite worlds to play in and create, I'm the game I'm the one who controls the way it shapes.

Choosing this world to live in is suicide, frankly.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4681 (isolation #819) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:17 pm

In post 4679, notscience wrote: I openly scum sided all game there’s zero chance I die overnight lol
well yes but no one is saying anyone was going to kill you or i, lol.

it was bell,fire,ydra as the possible kills in my mind.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4682 (isolation #820) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:17 pm

In post 4680, notscience wrote: Also other perk of keeping bell alive- distracting lld
wait how is that a perk

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4684 (isolation #821) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:20 pm

In post 4683, notscience wrote: You regularly butt heads with bell and the entire basis of your townread on bell was mine and Fferys say so

I was already proven wrong on ffery so it’s an easy argument to say bell pocketed me too
yes but I also said yesterday that if Bell was scum I was happy to let him win as an example to the people who refused to allow me to kill him Day 1.

like I'm still salty he's town tbh

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4686 (isolation #822) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:26 pm

In post 4685, notscience wrote: Somehow I don’t think your competitive edge would let you do that tbh but I digress
You might be right. ahahha

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4687 (isolation #823) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:28 pm

Ydra, let's say I'm town here, because I am but for your PoV let's just say.... we no eliminate and scum shoots me for some reason.

The town decides you have to be the one to cast a vote in ELO between fire and notty. Who's scum?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4690 (isolation #824) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:36 pm

twitch

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4692 (isolation #825) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:38 pm

so not only did you do the specific thing i highlighted

you also answered the question i asked in the singularly least helpful way as if to give as little info as possible.

and your end read result on me is "lld just feels right".

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4693 (isolation #826) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:39 pm

(the specific thing being saying "if notty's scum he's just playing an incredible game".

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4694 (isolation #827) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:41 pm

Ydra you haven't said one (1) thing about me that is scummy all game. That includes today.

And now, as town, I'm supposed to buy that you went from uncertainty to confident over "vibes" and "notty would have to be playing this well"

you came into today sayign you wanted to vote me right out and you've not provided a single statement that has backed up that much confidence in ANY real way.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4695 (isolation #828) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:41 pm

Fuck me dude

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4696 (isolation #829) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:42 pm

if this is real then i'm definitely fucked

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4697 (isolation #830) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:42 pm

but there are whole reasons you can't be scum

and yet you're literally open wolfing in front of my eyes

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4700 (isolation #831) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:45 pm

In post 4698, Ydrasse wrote: i don't really know what you expect of the question you asked tbh. it feels unhelpful because i don't believe in that world and i don't think that world ever had a chance of existing so it'd be a waste for me to like, dwell on it.

and yes, you feel right, because i have outlined reasons i think the other two are town and i'm failing to find the world where you're town compared to the other two.

p-edit: that's what i think, because i'm currently at "this dude spent all game defending both wolves more than like, anyone else in this game and i think that would be deeply taxing and impressive to do."

p-edit AGAIN: i mean if you want to push this back onto me we can just like. throwdown. from where i'm at you're like hovering on reversing onto me over this which is like. lol given past posts.
See this isn't a town reaction either.

you get called out for not making a whole lot of sense or having consistent ANYTHING for your sudden tone and playstyle change, and your reply is to double down on not having a reason for it and then to be like "okay if you wanna go let's go" which isn't something a townie says here.

I... I might be losing my mind.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4701 (isolation #832) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:45 pm

In post 4699, notscience wrote: Day one peta called out the number one way to approach me as scum is pocket me btw
wanna get in my pocket? i think ydra might be scum lmfao

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4702 (isolation #833) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:45 pm

read these ydra posts

this shit is just not town.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4706 (isolation #834) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:46 pm

and I've been having this drawing dead feeling all day about you notty and the pissing me off thing and being cheeky thing then walking it back when I brought it up and it just doesn't feel like I hit the mark.

Like I feel like scum reacts differently in those scenarios but you're the one that fits the mold here.

But now Ydra is like open wolfing in thread and I'm like, shaken.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4708 (isolation #835) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:48 pm

In post 4703, Ydrasse wrote: ya i'm just gonna vote
VOTE: lld

this is just flailing for an out
Why was your response in 4p ELO to throw a vote like it means something? all 3 town have to agree to win here today, you know.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4709 (isolation #836) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:48 pm

In post 4707, notscience wrote: If I didn’t let you pocket me day one why would I let you do it in melo lol

MAYBE TWO SCUM

BUT NOT THREE
aahaha

what about a townie?

I need the LotR dwarf meme. "never thought i'd fight along side an elf" "how about a townie?" "aye I can do that"

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4710 (isolation #837) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:49 pm

Honestly though Ydra's sudden escalation onto me after being even SLIGHTLY poked and getting even a mild bit of attention shifted off of notty vs. not being willing to vote PRIOR to that in 4p ELO is not town, Notty.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4711 (isolation #838) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:49 pm

Vote: Ydra

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4712 (isolation #839) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:51 pm

This isn't flailing, this was asking you a simple question and getting nothing as an answer and when I pressed you a little more you freaked and now we're here.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4713 (isolation #840) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:52 pm

To me, Ydra, this reads like someone who was comfortable and settled in for a win, got hard pivotted on and wasn't ready for it, gave a bad answer, got poked a bit and way over reactd.

this reads like scum who had the game on lock and just lost it.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4715 (isolation #841) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:59 pm

In post 4714, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 4708, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4703, Ydrasse wrote: ya i'm just gonna vote
VOTE: lld

this is just flailing for an out
Why was your response in 4p ELO to throw a vote like it means something? all 3 town have to agree to win here today, you know.
because the fact that you came into today and were like "i know who my enemy is" and then decided, to me what feels like arbitrarily, reverse and push me feels like a wolf trying to find anyone that they can kill to live.
i also think that it's kind of telling that you're going LOOK HERE LOOK AT THIS... TONE... OPENWOLFING. but have spent like... the majority of the game calling me town for what feels like (mostly) gut and a handful of other points you are now willing to just cast aside.
it's almost like notty shook me a little so i poked you as a test on a random lark and you exploded.

which is something townies should be in ELO. Flexible.

something you were lacking, and are doubling down on now because you can't backpedal.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4718 (isolation #842) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:01 pm

In post 4716, notscience wrote: I spent all of yesterday flinging shade bc everyone’s townread on ydra is just vibes lmfao

This sudden shift is sketchy and not evaluating it yesterday when I REPEATEDLY mentioned it is ????
ah, yes. I'm the sketchy one who randomly changed their approach to the game, not Ydra.

Are you serious? Are you going to throw this away because I didn't entertain you yesterday properly?

My dude I literally was lost yesterday ahaha. I TRIED entertaining Ydra, then got lost in the "ah well she's town" and before I could return to that you got MAD AT ME for it.

uadisfhklsa

come the fuck on

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4719 (isolation #843) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:03 pm

In post 4717, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 4712, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: This isn't flailing, this was asking you a simple question and getting nothing as an answer and when I pressed you a little more you freaked and now we're here.
please tell me what you stand to learn about asking me "ydra, if i was dead and you had to vote someone else, who do you think it was" when i've been saying in thread that i think that it's you, and that i don't feel strongly that world exists? you learn who i want to kill... second most? this gives you insight into my alignment in what way as compared to anything else i've posted this game?

you're asking me a question that i don't really care about and using it at the crux of an argument against me when my answer is, ultimately, a shrug towards it. it's a question that literally offers you nothing so no, i am not going to dwell on it.

it feels like you kind of just showed your hand to me because it was a losing battle.
your answer was not to even consider a world where i'm town, and fully dodged the question. you literally didn't want to identify someone you might think is scummy, over all ining on one person.

that to me felt scummy your reaction after only confirmed it

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4720 (isolation #844) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:04 pm

In post 4716, notscience wrote: I spent all of yesterday flinging shade bc everyone’s townread on ydra is just vibes lmfao

This sudden shift is sketchy and not evaluating it yesterday when I REPEATEDLY mentioned it is ????
like i don't get what you want from me here

i'm not scum i'm not playing to fucking please you or fire, or did the hour long argument about greyICE's death not prove that.

i'm town. i'm trying to solve. it took me a while, but i'm here now.

christ

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4721 (isolation #845) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:05 pm

Also I want to point out that Ydra getting visibly more upset with me here that I am committing the crime of suspecting them is a notable thing that comes from scum too.

Especially scum who felt like they had the game won and now have to fight for it more.

Double especially scum who have to fight with ME over it and know my reputation.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4723 (isolation #846) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:07 pm

god this is so relaxing

now it's all on Notty and Fire to find me town and listen to my arguments, and I get to flame them if they eliminate me incorrectly ahaha

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4724 (isolation #847) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:07 pm

In post 4722, notscience wrote: LLD you also told me I was transparently pissed lol
were you not?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4725 (isolation #848) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:08 pm

But also, like, 1) I was arguing for your death. and 2) I literally started slowing my roll a little because it didn't make sense. You can literally see the part where I started questioning myself around the time we had the talk about ego and stuff.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4727 (isolation #849) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:10 pm

In post 4726, notscience wrote:
In post 4640, notscience wrote: I’m not pissy, I’m snarky

Like I’ve been all game

It’s kinda hard to start painting someone in MELO lld
ahahah

yeah and you convinced me of this when you were a jerk to me and i had to literally make you slow your roll and calm down

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4729 (isolation #850) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:11 pm

notty if you're just going to eliminate me eliminate me but you're interrogating me over a push i made when i was certain you were scum that resulted in me being less certain and poking Ydra.

and I want to say this agian. I asked the fucking MILDEST possible quesiton and Ydra fumbled the bag. This wasn't some big setup push. I have fucking whiplash from how this went.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4732 (isolation #851) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:13 pm

In post 4730, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 4721, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Also I want to point out that Ydra getting visibly more upset with me here that I am committing the crime of suspecting them is a notable thing that comes from scum too.

Especially scum who felt like they had the game won and now have to fight for it more.

Double especially scum who have to fight with ME over it and know my reputation.
let it be known that lld is trying to paint something in my posts that doesn't exist. i wolfread her. she made wolfier posts. i voted her because of them. and now i am very upset that she has done the grave error of scumreading me and
i am screaming and crying and throwing up but...
she's the one who's like actually upset.
ah yes, the classic omgus

where i'm literally laughing at the whole situation and you're writing posts like the bolded

definitely not mad bro

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4733 (isolation #852) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:13 pm

it's okay ydra i still love you even when you're scum lol

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4736 (isolation #853) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:15 pm

i ain't tryin' to frame shit

i'm just trying to express my opinion, man

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4737 (isolation #854) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:15 pm

In post 4735, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 4733, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: it's okay ydra i still love you even when you're scum lol
i understand this game was hard and your team all left you alone to try and carry
u have fought valiantly
<3
<3
same, but to you.

god wait, luke AND taly were both scum

how did it feel when your whole team abandoned you lmfao

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4739 (isolation #855) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:20 pm

i hate that your argument is "it's obvious lul"
god i'm losing and i know that but i'm fucking town please someone believe me a

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4760 (isolation #856) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:07 am

In post 4749, fireisredsir wrote: sorry if that comes off as a strong reaction, reading it again i realize now maybe it was meant to have more of a joking tone than i am seeing, but i have strong reactions to certain things

you're obviously allowed to post whatever you want in the bounds of the rules but just stating how i feel about it. and that it will not advance your wincon. especially relevant if you're town bc i know myself and i know that it will make it harder for me to accept that
it was a joke, i'm not going to flame anyone come on

god

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4761 (isolation #857) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:09 am

In post 4759, Ydrasse wrote: i feel genuinely gross quoting the posts that made me think lld was town wrt her interactions with luke/taly so i’d prefer not to bring them into the discussion if possible despite needing to acknowledge them as the basis for my read. but they did a decent amount of lifting for my opinion her, especially when i was already being more charitable than everyone else i think because i didn’t see any egregious posting early on and was like, she gets a lot of flak by virtue of reputation and it can be miserable to be pigeonholed into a stereotype of play/expectation
eh?

why would this make you feel gross did i do something wrong lol

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4762 (isolation #858) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:11 am

In post 4752, fireisredsir wrote: mmm i have reread taly and luke and ffery and i don't see anything that makes me feel good about clearing ydra off interactions

it is hard for me to get past knowing that when i entered and (possibly unexpectedly?) had notscience as more town than ydra, and ydra (also probably unexpectedly) had LLD as more likely scum than notscience, those shifts suddenly made ydra a way better 1v1 choice from a scum LLD pov. and then wow it's a miracle a pathway opens up where she is able to flip everything around and suddenly start on that path instead. on reasoning that i don't understand and seems way too weak to justify the change

like she has this whole narrative for why it has to be notscience and then is just willing to drop all that bc she vibed with some of his responses? it doesn't make sense to me. where's the rigor? what makes some reasons strong one minute and then willing to be dropped the next?

on its own maybe that isn't always scummy. but so many of the read shifts have felt opportunistic
opportunism isn't scummy in final day ELO. again it's more valuable that scum has its shit together

i swapped because i was less confident and because ydra blew up

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4764 (isolation #859) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:18 am

In post 4763, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 4761, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4759, Ydrasse wrote: i feel genuinely gross quoting the posts that made me think lld was town wrt her interactions with luke/taly so i’d prefer not to bring them into the discussion if possible despite needing to acknowledge them as the basis for my read. but they did a decent amount of lifting for my opinion her, especially when i was already being more charitable than everyone else i think because i didn’t see any egregious posting early on and was like, she gets a lot of flak by virtue of reputation and it can be miserable to be pigeonholed into a stereotype of play/expectation
eh?

why would this make you feel gross did i do something wrong lol
no you didn’t but i think that there are some things that probably shouldn’t be made to be discoursed about. it’s... kind of difficult to engage with stuff like talys tr on you to say the least because i feel nasty approaching that.
oh

the fact that taly asked me how to play as a plural system and i gave them a straight answer and was a helped plural elder to them?

Yeah, no. that's NAI. I'll do that regardless of alignment. Maybe I say it differently as different alignments but even as scum I'd turn off my manipulation to help with that. It's fine to discourse it, it's fine.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4767 (isolation #860) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:25 am

In post 4765, notscience wrote: I still don’t see a town LLD world where bell is the kill lol
Ydra definitely kills bell here though. She can't kill you or I, and she never kills Fire over Bell.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4770 (isolation #861) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:57 am

In post 4769, notscience wrote: I think if I kill anyone it would prob be ydra who no one else seemed interested in voting

I think firesir would prob do the same bc it keeps bell alive distracted by both you and I more than him

I think ydra prob kills firesir for similar reasons to firesir killing ydra
right but i also benefit from firered being dead over bell. like the logic applies to me too, you're just ignoring that >.>

infact no one benefits from FR being dead MORE than me lol

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4772 (isolation #862) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:14 am

In post 4771, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 4745, fireisredsir wrote:but i would like to try to see inside your head if you can LLD and like lay out explicitly what you saw in those ydra posts that made you suddenly so confident and why you were willing to completely drop the possibility of notscience being scum
this is still what im looking for LLD, if you don't mind

i don't see the ydra blowup and nothing from her looks really very out of place in that interaction to me

so it's hard for me to understand where you're coming from on this without more clarity on what you saw that i am not seeing

i am willing to try to understand but i need more
oh, missed that sorry

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4773 (isolation #863) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:14 am

yeah i can walk you through my thought process at each post, one second

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4774 (isolation #864) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:28 am

In post 4686, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4685, notscience wrote: Somehow I don’t think your competitive edge would let you do that tbh but I digress
You might be right. ahahha
In post 4687, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Ydra, let's say I'm town here, because I am but for your PoV let's just say.... we no eliminate and scum shoots me for some reason.

The town decides you have to be the one to cast a vote in ELO between fire and notty. Who's scum?
So starting here, prior to this I had been pushing Notty and Notty's replies, I try to ignore scum usually and just push them but Notty had been kind of swaying me. It was the post that I responded to above, that made me sort of feel like. "Notty's too relax, is notty really scum here" and the transparency vs story telling talk... it felt a lot like town saying "okay scumfuck come at me you lose" and I'm like... well if I'm getting that vibe, is he town here?

so I decided with the second post to give a check on Ydra who came into today just hard on me like, hey let's see what she does if she's asked to name someone who she suspects in a world I'm town in. It's a really easy check for townies who are evaluating likelyhoods in their head all the time. Scum, on the other hand usually don't want to upset the delicate status quo by saying something that gets them looked at by the townies they're trying to use. So I figure, I'll poke Ydra, see what she does
In post 4688, Ydrasse wrote: i think, atp, this biggest problem i have with notsci being scum is how he has spent literally the entire game defending both wolves and only wavering in tiny, tiny bits but for the most part going back to "this is town" and then treating the game like, yeah, those people were town. it doesn't really feel tmi. s: it just feels like time was invested by other slots into pocketing him or having fun with him

i genuinely don't see him as the type of player that would do something that egregious and that consistent throughout the entire game without it coming across as... weird or fake? like i sit here and think, does wolf notsci open this game with "taly is BORING but this isnt wolfy teehee im reversing my read based off of 10 games of meta". in this game. i mean like i guess if hes a wolf no one expects it and it works but it is a very tough burden to bear to defend your team in this playerlist, let alone do it while intentionally sandbagging yourselves by picking the same number for a gambit's sake. and then he barely even votes skimming the vote counts meaning he's just like letting everything... wash over him this game and wherever the tides go he goes, there's not a real agenda

like it doesn't make sense to me unless he is playing an absolutely fantastic game.

otoh i feel like i'm defaulting to lld wolf because she... fits the best...? it's hard to point at anything in particular that i think is wolfy beyond some vcs, and a vague ~~feeling~~ which i don't want to go deeper on because it's just a feeling that i can't even verbalize. i guess it could be one of those my gut is right moments and i don't need to explain if i just know it but that is just. -_- i don't... think it's notsci and i don't think that it's fire so i'm just shrugging. and i'm sorry lld but i read your posts about notsci but it doesn't compel me to vote him.

..actually i can verbalize a bit of it i think, it feels like you've tried to pocket me a little bit or tie us together in the past day? there was a point where you kind of shouldered in (jokingly with the braincell thing) to start a conversation which felt... weird to me when it happened, like a "huh okay then" sort of thing, and i feel like you've picked me to appeal to this game because i've been townreading you for a good portion of it verbally/willing to give you more benefit than the rest of the plist. i don't know.

p-edit: lol timely pedit. i don't know. it's hard to think about a world that wouldn't really exist in this gamestate so i can't give you a great answer. i think that fire has marginally more reason to keep me alive in that world and that's about it.
This reply here, I'm pretty sure I later call it open wolfing, because that's what it feels like. It starts with all these semi baked takes about how it's hard to see you or Notsci as scum here and then does a similar half baked hand wavey excuse to find me scum, but it's a LOT of words on these things that say nothing. Culminated with the line I said I was afraid of seeing today, unshocklingly.

The response to me, in comparisson is short and deflective. Ydra knows I didn't literally mean if scum would actually kill me this game. So the response of "never happening, lul" is just a deflection. You can SEE how she knows this because then she says "I guess Notty would be weird for X reason"

When all i was asking was "hey, I'm town, who is scum here if I'm town?" and she can't even answer that. Even "you're scum so the question is invalid" would have been more townie. Frustrating, but townie. Instead this deflection was like an attempt to keep the world the same.

and any time I feel someone is trying to keep the world the same, I think they might be evil.
In post 4690, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: ...

twitch
In post 4692, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: so not only did you do the specific thing i highlighted

you also answered the question i asked in the singularly least helpful way as if to give as little info as possible.

and your end read result on me is "lld just feels right".
so I twitch and respond with this, hoping to get some reactions
In post 4694, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Ydra you haven't said one (1) thing about me that is scummy all game. That includes today.

And now, as town, I'm supposed to buy that you went from uncertainty to confident over "vibes" and "notty would have to be playing this well"

you came into today sayign you wanted to vote me right out and you've not provided a single statement that has backed up that much confidence in ANY real way.
In post 4695, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Fuck me dude
In post 4696, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: if this is real then i'm definitely fucked
In post 4697, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: but there are whole reasons you can't be scum

and yet you're literally open wolfing in front of my eyes
and then just let my thought process that exists above kind of flow in real time through these posts. You can see I kind of come to the realization of "wait if it's Ydra I'm fucked" and then "wait but there are reasons you can't be scum, but this isn't town".

So I'm trying to solve it at this point, when Ydra explodes, calls me scum, attacks every inch of my suspicion even in ways that don't make a whole lot of sense as an attack, and then votes me.

It is hard for me, as a player, to view that as anything but a scumclaim. Not only because as a townie, if Ydra is park voting me now because I suspected her even slightly, I am obligated to cross or lose, regardless of her alignment.

But also because the reaction and vote in that manner was such an oversell of a simple suspicion on her that it has to come from scum. The goal of Ydra's emotional oversell was to make others feel that I was acting absurdly somehow. That my flip onto Ydra was somehow calculated or scummy when in reality it was a very mild suspicion to begin, a gut check on someone that I had earlier in the day, when somenoe asked me "why can't it be ydra" I tried to answer, came up with some reasons but felt like I was arguing against a wall in my own mind. Like, I had sold myself on Notty but "why cna't it be ydra" was a hard answer to provide, but provided it I did because I was focused on directing everything at Notty. It doesn't do to speculate when you have scum under your boot.

Only when notty looked more town did that doubt re-seep back in, and thus i gave a little hip check and got back a WAVE of anger and a flurry of activity.

Reminiscent of when Unwnd pushed Ydra, infact.

So that's where I'm at. It was a simple check and balance to ensure my own sanity based on a question someome asked me earlier that I could only really do if I had any doubt about Notty scum, which came up about when Notty and I were talking so I checked it out and got huge feedback in return, which led me to this point.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4776 (isolation #865) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:35 am

In post 4775, Ydrasse wrote: i don’t really feel the need to rebut that beyond the fact that lld is resorting to literally just ... flat out lying about me exploding and being this kind of emotional wreck in response to her and keeps using the same kind of charged language to try and reinforce the idea that i crumbled from a question that does nothing to answer imo.

the reason i was upset with unwnd is due to our personal relationship though.
I'm using accurate language to my experience with you based upon how I interpreted your sudden flip and posting afterwards. You're welcome to, as you are probably obligated to do, refuse and deny this.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4778 (isolation #866) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:39 am

In post 4777, Ydrasse wrote: i mean yes it is obvious that i neither exploded nor was upset over any of this so much as baffled that you decided that was the back breaking straw lol
It is very clear you went from indecisive empty verbage about everyone to when suddenly feeling the SLIGHTEST bit of pressure, suddenly defensive and direct and pointed and, yes, angry about being suspected.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4784 (isolation #867) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:54 am

In post 4781, fireisredsir wrote: ok appreciate the detailed perspective at least in terms of understanding where you're coming from i guess

i still don't see the anger or blowing up at all but i don't think this interaction is really worth debating further

will continue to look at other things
it's how i sort of felt about it but eh

i can be right for the wrong reasons, a win is a win as town i don't care lol

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4786 (isolation #868) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:08 am

In post 4785, fireisredsir wrote: are you sure that you're right? you don't think there's any chance notscience is scum anymore?
don't do this to me ahahha

don't make me triple guess myself

besides, it's not as if i have another path at this point. Unless you'd prefer to no eliminate and see what mafia does in terms of kill but that seems wasteful.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4791 (isolation #869) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:27 am

In post 4790, notscience wrote: For the record I don’t think survivalism isn’t inherently scummy

Ninja-
My dude lld is pretty transparently scum

Are you going to make her call you overly emotional too, because she’s tried it with the other two of us. She swapped bc it is obv ydra wasn’t going to change and I hve played like Shit and am clearly tilted so I am much more likely to be easy to twist
Okay but I'm not scum lol

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4801 (isolation #870) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:58 am

In post 4800, Ydrasse wrote: eating a salad with balsamic
it’s good
this is some cheeky scumfuckery =(

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4803 (isolation #871) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:00 am

In post 4796, fireisredsir wrote: i mean

i also think it's most likely i was just still considering other possibilities but

if you're both like 100% then i guess there's not much point
look, you got two Hoptions.

Hoption number one: You vote for scum with me and maybe we sway Notty
Hoption number two: you vote me off and blame Notty for the loss :3 (this is a joke, jk, unless? no it's a joke)

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4804 (isolation #872) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:01 am

no but seriously i get it, i fucked up yesterday and committed the grave crime of daring to push notty, so notty will never think i'm town now lol.

it's fine, i get it.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4805 (isolation #873) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:01 am

like notty will learn that he can't just omgus and win and that town do indeed sometimes suspect him despite his "transparency"

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4807 (isolation #874) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:28 am

In post 4806, notscience wrote: You OMGUS’d me lmao

I haven’t ONCE townread you all game
that's....

lol

okay, my dude.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4811 (isolation #875) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:08 am

just kill me fire

unless you're willing to let this go to no elim and get shot tonight and let notty vote wrong tomorrow anyway

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4818 (isolation #876) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:14 am

Ah, well played.

Was really hard to win this game when literally all your scum buddies develop sudden real life issues that tank their slots

in a game where I specifically played to be open wolfing days 1-4 and die later on to set my other slots up for endgame.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4819 (isolation #877) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:15 am

In post 4806, notscience wrote: You OMGUS’d me lmao

I haven’t ONCE townread you all game
but this is the kind of ego that needs a check

if you didn't town read me once all game why in the fuck am i alive b'y ahhahaha

why did you help me eliminate std

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4820 (isolation #878) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:15 am

either way, the three of you played well in final 6. we had a win path there too involving my death, i was going to setup opposite ffery and let ffery wiggle her way to a win but ffery caught covid so i had to be the one and it just...

there's too much evidence and i wasn't playing to win an ELO game lol

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4821 (isolation #879) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:16 am

oh and we did kill GreyICE thinking he might be cop, btw

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4824 (isolation #880) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:20 am

In post 4823, notscience wrote: I genuinely tilted and didn’t really give a fuck and probably should have just replaced out but that felt shitty to do
i hope you didn't tilt from me lmfao

i spent this whole game trying to be as actively agreeable and fun as i could

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4826 (isolation #881) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:20 am

also, the only person i actually am mad with is RH9.

man how the fuck you gonna replace into a slot, get hipchecked by peta, tank the whole slot, and then replace out.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4827 (isolation #882) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:21 am

In post 4825, Ydrasse wrote: oh thank god
ahahah

had you worried?

yeah no i, i didn't see much way out honestly. i gave it my best go but, oof.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4830 (isolation #883) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:23 am

In post 4829, Ydrasse wrote: i was genuinely lost for second partner to ffery, and i do think if bell was alive i would have been more willing to consider him than fire

i think you played really well regardless but it was a pretty bad situation to be in
ah, knew i should have killed fire

i wasn't sure which way to go. it was risky either way because bell+notty was something i wasn't sure i could break.

in the end i decided to play traditional on the kill and absurdist on dayplay and see if i could sneak into a blindspot on "why would one of the best scum players on the site play like this?" but...

ah... it was hard

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4833 (isolation #884) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:25 am

In post 4832, notscience wrote: Yeah the bell kill was kinda super out of left field
that's me

i make weird kills, it pays off a good amount, there's no perfect play, sometimes you get busted

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4834 (isolation #885) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:26 am

In post 4831, fireisredsir wrote: i very nearly took both the scum replace out slots

would have been interesting
i beg

i beg

my kingdom for not rhfuckin9

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4838 (isolation #886) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:28 am

also, dude

we got FUCKED in the draft

6/9/12 in draft order. ZERO power roles.

What a brutally hard game. The fact I was able to get it to ELO with 2 scum alive and 4 townies was a miracle.

The plan was for Ffery to endgame this one but Ffery's covid caught her.

And Luke... god.

Look, I wanted Luke and Taly to take this game home and they both had to replace out for personal reasons which I understood but were... heartbreaking and deblilitating all the same.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4840 (isolation #887) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:29 am

In post 4837, notscience wrote: I also think bell+me wasn’t breakable from my side but breakable from bells side
i agree with this, but

and this is the but

if fire gets shot, i don't think bell kills you.

i think bell goes "why the fuck wasn't i shot by notty".

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4841 (isolation #888) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:31 am

i needed 3 votes.

so if you never vote bell, i can't kill bell in the day

if bell reads you that way, i can't kill you, unless one of you is dead

i guess i could have shot you? but i feel like that's losing too.

look i was basically losing from all vantagepoints

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4842 (isolation #889) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:32 am

i'm just...

i'm sad that i let luke taly and ffery down, who all got taken out by RL stuff. and Firebringer too, who gave literally everything he had to a dead slot and helped a TON while doing it.

i was supposed to have enough strength to carry this game and i didn't have it. i failed and i feel pretty miserable

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4843 (isolation #890) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:33 am

i let everyone down and while i knew this was a loss for a while, so the blow isn't as painful it's still...

we still feel like crying becasue we should have done more, somehow.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4844 (isolation #891) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:34 am

can't win em all i guess but

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4850 (isolation #892) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:36 am

In post 4845, fireisredsir wrote: makes sense that you wanted to die the day before, i hadn't really thought about that when thinking about how you were planning to win

i was always going to go for ffery first
there was a line where

i die and ffery kills you and wins with bell and notty in ELO.

that was the win line.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4853 (isolation #893) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:40 am

In post 4851, Ydrasse wrote: i have to ask, did you think there was a chance i’d go over or was it a hail mary?
i play on instinct

and when notty was looking town i went... ah, okay so what if i poked ydra to make ydra think i was still uncertain

but your response to my being suspicious of you was so WILDLY over the top. This... outrage that I dare suspect you

that I was at that point forced to try and frame you for it and swap, and hope that the swap looked organic, because it WAS organic.

But I was already at like 0.001 percent to win so

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4854 (isolation #894) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:41 am

In post 4852, notscience wrote: I genuinely think at the start of the day I was the most fluid because I knew I’d fucked up again and tilted again

But then she tried to cross me and was saying things that were patently false and that’s kinda where I just went “uhhhhh”
yeah but in my mind i wasn't here to convince you i was here to convince them you were the ffery partner.

it sucked that ydra more or less saved your life by refusing to believe it, aha

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4856 (isolation #895) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:42 am

but again, i wasn't supposed to be alive here. Two different times, people's real life conditons (Taly, Ffery) tanked my plans to overplay and sacrifice myself for a win resulting in me trying to pick up the pieces.

not their fault. i should have been stronger, i think

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4865 (isolation #896) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:54 am

You all played very well

Gah

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4880 (isolation #897) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:41 am

In post 4877, Dunnstral wrote: Looks like Lukewarm is capable of wall posting as mafia
Very much so.

I loved helping Luke and Taly day 1.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4884 (isolation #898) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:55 am

Why did unwnd rep out anyway

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4885 (isolation #899) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:55 am

I thought we were having fun

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4895 (isolation #900) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:12 pm

In post 4891, petapan wrote: grats on the win, very well played to to Bell/notty/ydrasse/fire

was, uh, frustrated with some moments in the game before that but that was honestly a great performance from everyone. notty I think you took me being disgruntled at you personally at parts of this game, but just to be clear I don't think you suck. I was frustrated with your read on me, but that's part of the game and I was wrong on plenty of stuff too. I think you played a great game.

LLD, you well and truly got me. Every time I had reason to doubt you this game it was like you were reaching into my brain and giving it a squeeze to make me stop supecting you. I've been fooled in games before, of course, but usually it's me seeing things and second guessing myself. This was something unlike anything I've ever experienced in terms of how you got into my head, and it was ridiculously impressive. I think you might have had a shot at winning if you weren't mechanically forced to shoot me.
that's really high praise, god <3

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4898 (isolation #901) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:23 am

In post 4896, Firebringer wrote: I don't want to beat up RH9 for this continously, since Rh9 knows shouldn't have replaced out but I really don't like the excuse of lacking energy.

I looked it over, Rh9 was in the game for a total of 5 hours. Even if RH9 u were feeling demotivated and lacked energy RH9 made a rash decision to replace out so fast after getting pushed. I think RH9 really should have given it 24 hours at least to say "can i continue playing?" Because this was just too fast. At the very least it gives someone like me taking the slot to argue that hey maybe RH9 left the game because of personal life reasons or something.

Idk I looked back on it and was flabbergasted I didn't get instant elimmed for that replaceout alone. I had difficulty integrating into this game but maybe that is a skill issue for myself. I think Spiffeh or LLd might have had easier time making the slot better than I did.

Not mad but felt frustrated i really didn't find a way to recover slot. Probably should have put more effort into it.
i was actually really grateful to how you handled it?

full on willing to sacrifice the body, do the quick hammer shit, god it was really cool.

even though we lost you bought us time, and it was nearly enough time, we just didn't get it done for you in the end.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us

Return to “Completed Open Games”