Micro 1073: Purgatory - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: they/them | it/its

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:35 am

Post by Oclaxian Empire »

{Oclax, Vander}
{Vox}
{Blood, Bella, Aisu} - nulls
{Arko}
{Ranger}

Tiered readlist
System of ~24. Main account is Korina. Assume pronouns are they/them unless someone specifies otherwise. Unsigned posts are from (maybe) Kori.

People who will post under this account include: Kori (they/them), Grim (it/its), Drel (they/fae/it), Alpha (they/them), Chy (they/he/it), Soluna (he/she/they)
#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:36 am

I’ll try to do a re-read while V/LA but no promises of such a thing will happen. Mostly want to sort Blood today.
System of ~24. Main account is Korina. Assume pronouns are they/them unless someone specifies otherwise. Unsigned posts are from (maybe) Kori.

People who will post under this account include: Kori (they/them), Grim (it/its), Drel (they/fae/it), Alpha (they/them), Chy (they/he/it), Soluna (he/she/they)
#CultsArentBastard
Arko
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/They - Either

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:36 am

Post by Arko »

Morning...
Yeah either the mixture I'm not feeling this game from a scumhunting perspective (3v5 is a bitch. I don't know whether I'm seeing a wagon full of scum or I'm being pocketed completely by scum and I'm probably gonna vote one into heaven) and the low post feeling of the game, or my extreme tiredness and low focus due to lack of sleep. I don't have much thoughts.
But I'm pretty sure on the fact that one of 3 scenarios are what's going on:
Ranger's scum and pocketing me
BB's scum trying to get me sent to hell
Neither are scum, and either ox is scum or somehow all 3 sinners are outside of this 4
However, I doubt the 3rd one is either accurate or gets a full picture, and 1 I'm not feeling (Ranger feels town. Scum!Ranger, may you get a participation award in the act of pocketing if this is what you have done, because you have done it successfully so far)
so like- I don't know what to go, but I'm feeling specifically where I'd like to kill, and that's either BB or someone just resting on the sidelines of this

Also aur- When the hell did I freak over E-2? I said it was bad. that's it. and no, my vote was the one to E-4 or E-3 ox, not E-2. So either your a little chunk of misinformation and actually a lime, or your a forgetful lemon.

Also hello ox, ready to murderise me I assume? Well... I don't know if that's not happening, but I damn hope so.
Anyways, I should actually contribute to something that doesn't murderise me and also something I agree with, so VOTE: Bloodbot

I'm honestly hating trying to find who the scum are, or even find town. With how much members they have comparatively, it's way too easy to mix up an entire faction with the other. Man, I like the setup idea but trying to scumhunt is a different story. Also, maybe doing nothing with my posts is because I don't know fuck all, and can't really find where to go? I feel like I'm either being pocketed by scum, or murderised by scum.
Insert an uncreative signature here. Maybe one day, maybe one day. Well at least it has colour.
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:36 am

Post by Ranger »

In post 217, BloodB0t wrote: The first thing you mentioned about your Arko read, you said it was from vibes, and Arko has always remained your top town read. Was there anything beyond "vibes" that made you initially have him as your top town read?
Perhaps reading my posts would reveal the answer to beyond vibes.

But let me ask you this.

This game has nine pages.

This game has been going on for four real life days.

Why
wouldn't
'vibes' be enough to top the townread charts?

It's earlygame.

Reads are going to be weak early.

Vibes are the strongest reason possible to have early.
In post 217, BloodB0t wrote:The burden of proof is on the person making a claim, we think you're claiming that Arko is town without giving enough proof.
Then you've not been reading my posts in good faith. I've given plenty of proof. , "Arko isn't scum with Oclaxian Empire because OE's means they're never scum with Arko".
, vibing hard.
, I stated I could be convinced about Arko.
, I specified I felt the Arko-OE back and forth looked good for Arko, increasing my townread there.
That same post additionally contains me laying out why I have that townread.
, I lay out how I feel Arko's thought process indicates a town alignment.
, I reiterate these reasons.
serves as another post reiterating the reasons.
contains further elaboration on my Arko townread.

While not stating the read per se, lays out the process of developing my reads.

I've laid out my reasons for believing Arko is town.
I've seen none for Arko being scum, despite repeatedly asking.

The Arko discussion is also largely a distraction.

I don't see people asking about my other reads, for instance.

My townread on Arko is not unique.
The only unique thing about my Arko read is I was asked about it, so after being asked, I explained.

I've also seen people repeatedly dodge my case on Oclaxian Empire. None of the slots to have posted since I gave it have commented on it. (This includes you.)

I feel it is also very telling slots who were previously suspect of each other (BloodB0t literally called Oclaxian Empire scum and wrote a case on them, Vanderscamp literally
agreed with my conclusion
in of OE not being scum with Arko, and they have all banded together onto me, clinging to the same argument.

I've explained how I formed my read, and the strength of it. No, my read is not strong. None of my reads are. Arko is my
strongest
townread; Arko is not a
strong
townread. My townread is explicitly based off of vibing with Arko's tone and mindset, with me believing those are indicative of Arko being town.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:40 am

Alpha (+Kori, +Drel): That’s why we’re townhunting not scumhunting. I think admittedly you can survive today Arko, but I think come Judgement you get flipped, or you should be flipped Hell 2 in all honesty.

I’m against a Blood flip today fwiw. I think Ranger or yourself are hands down better flips, but even if you don’t want to compromise on Ranger, I think there are better flips than Blood, because Blood flipping doesn’t really tell a whole lot?

You flipping, or Ranger flipping gives a lot more information. Hell, us flipping gives a lot more than Blood IMO, but we’re against us today, like you should be against your flip today.

#CultsArentBastard
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:40 am

Post by Ranger »

In post 228, Ranger wrote:I've seen none for Arko being scum, despite repeatedly asking.
The Arko discussion is also largely a distraction.
I don't see people asking about my other reads, for instance.

My townread on Arko is not unique.
The only unique thing about my Arko read is I was asked about it, so after being asked, I explained.
I want to reiterate these two points.

The amount of explanation I've given to my townread on Arko is not unique to Arko. I could give that same level of explanation and breakdown to any of my reads. Nobody has.

People criticize my townread for being 'too strong' on Arko, but their scumreads on Arko are too strong.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:40 am

Alpha: 8-10 pages is plenty of time to find something other than “vibes” to read someone, fwiw.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:42 am

Alpha: Not to mention, this games deadlines are 7/2 IIRC. Four IRL days is a lot of time in this game, and I would not say that’s not enough time to come up with something better than vibes. 15 hrs in, vibes is fine. Not 96 hours.

#CultsArentBastard
Arko
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:43 am

Post by Arko »

Also- Ranger is out here making a fucking essay with only 10 pages in existence and no flip on why he thinks I'm not scum. I respect it, whatever the intentions.
Anyways, I'm gonna have to go in an hour, so plop down your questions rapid-fire style.
And yeah, your saying he's scum for high townreading me when until BB did anything you all considered me town, and now your putting me at the lowest scum down the pole and an instant kill either Hell 1 or 2?

Also 4 days with this amount of posts is pretty damn low, isn't it?
Insert an uncreative signature here. Maybe one day, maybe one day. Well at least it has colour.
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:43 am

Post by Ranger »

Spoiler: my case
In post 176, Ranger wrote:
In post 162, Oclaxian Empire wrote:"you and arko can't be scum, but even if you flip town, i don't think arko is scum still bc arko's the towniest slot in the game"
This is a very interesting way of wording it.
It's simultaneously stating I'm town (; "has determined", "won't reevaluate"; those aren't phrases used to describe a scum player, those are phrases describing a town player), while also taking the least-flattering reading of my .

I believe Arko-OE have interactions strongly indicating they're not scum-scum. Scum-town's possible. Town-scum's possible. Town-town's possible. Never scum-scum.
Separately, Arko is my strongest townread rn.
Separately, Oclaxian Empire's content has overall been suspect, enough to be a main scum candidate.
Arko isn't town because of OE being scum. The three points had no connection. Stating they did connect is somewhat disingenuous.
In post 184, Ranger wrote:
In post 178, Oclaxian Empire wrote: i think either ur a partner with arko, or scum trying to pocket arko.
Oh? How interesting you use this as an argument against me!
In post 162, Oclaxian Empire wrote:"you and arko can't be scum, but even if you flip town, i don't think arko is scum still bc arko's the towniest slot in the game"
You seemed quite opposed to this argument when
*I*
was the one you thought was making it against
you

You are saying I'm scum regardless of Arko's alignment (partner with Arko = I'm scum, scum trying to pocket Arko = I'm scum),
In the exact same way you
objected
to me saying Arko was town regardless of yours. ("Arko isn't scum with Oclaxian, Arko isn't scum when Oclaxian is town".)

Care to explain the discrepancy?
In post 185, Ranger wrote:
In post 179, Oclaxian Empire wrote:
In post 176, Ranger wrote:It's simultaneously stating I'm town (163; "has determined", "won't reevaluate"; those aren't phrases used to describe a scum player, those are phrases describing a town player), while also taking the least-flattering reading of my 149
this does not say ur town. this says ur scum bc you know what my alignment is.
Wording's important.

You didn't say "Ranger
knows
our alignment and has
decided
to not reevaluate".

You said,
In post 163, Oclaxian Empire wrote:it just makes me feel like ranger has very deterministically decided what alignment we are, and what arko is, and not gonna re-evaluate.
"Ranger
decided
our alignment, and
is not
going to reevaluate".

The difference between these is the difference between calling me scum and calling me town.

The former would have been calling me scum. If you stated you thought I KNEW your alignment, you'd be stating by implication I'm scum.

The latter is what you did, and is calling me town. You stated I DECIDED your alignment.

Scum don't decide the alignment of other players. (Town do.)
Scum know the alignment of other players.

Your reference to me
deciding
rather than
knowing
your alignment.

It's not semantics--it's a scumslip.

VOTE: Oclaxian Empire.
In post 190, Ranger wrote: + (backed by ) are huge.

I believe Oclaxian Empire demonstrated a lack of internal consistency in their thoughts. This is
maybe
explainable depending on the individuals who did the posts and their internal communication system. If they weren't talking to each other and if it was two different people in the system posting, it could come from town. So I'm not saying that alone makes a smoking gun.

The scumslip does though. It was possible Oclaxian Empire was simply stating "Yes, I think you're town, who determined my alignment and won't reevaluate".
Was
, but with Oclaxian Empire having , and insisting it meant the opposite, meant any benefit of the doubt was removed.

Oclaxian Empire didn't say I
knew
their alignment, accusing me of being scum.
Oclaxian Empire said I
determined
their alignment, which is a slip of the tongue revealing they know I am town.
In post 223, BloodB0t wrote:Yeah Vander seems pretty towny.
BloodB0t:
Why have you not commented on my Oclaxian Empire read and case?
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:46 am

In post 233, Arko wrote: Also- Ranger is out here making a fucking essay with only 10 pages in existence and no flip on why he thinks I'm not scum. I respect it, whatever the intentions.
Anyways, I'm gonna have to go in an hour, so plop down your questions rapid-fire style.
And yeah, your saying he's scum for high townreading me when until BB did anything you all considered me town, and now your putting me at the lowest scum down the pole and an instant kill either Hell 1 or 2?

Also 4 days with this amount of posts is pretty damn low, isn't it?
We never thought you were town Arko. We thought you were scum the second we started reading. Why wouldn’t we want you dead Hell 1 or Hell 2 as a result? We only want you dead latwr because we think Ranger is scummier than you, and more likely to flip scum.

#CultsArentBastard
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:46 am

Post by Ranger »

In post 227, Arko wrote:I'm honestly hating trying to find who the scum are
Spoiler: my case
It's simultaneously stating I'm town (; "has determined", "won't reevaluate"; those aren't phrases used to describe a scum player, those are phrases describing a town player), while also taking the least-flattering reading of my .

I believe Arko-OE have interactions strongly indicating they're not scum-scum. Scum-town's possible. Town-scum's possible. Town-town's possible. Never scum-scum.
Separately, Oclaxian Empire's content has overall been suspect, enough to be a main scum candidate.
Arko isn't town because of OE being scum. The three points had no connection. Stating they did connect is somewhat disingenuous.
In post 178, Oclaxian Empire wrote: i think either ur a partner with arko, or scum trying to pocket arko.
*I*
you

You are saying I'm scum regardless of Arko's alignment (partner with Arko = I'm scum, scum trying to pocket Arko = I'm scum),
objected
to me saying Arko was town regardless of yours. ("Arko isn't scum with Oclaxian, Arko isn't scum when Oclaxian is town".)

In post 176, Ranger wrote:It's simultaneously stating I'm town (163; "has determined", "won't reevaluate"; those aren't phrases used to describe a scum player, those are phrases describing a town player), while also taking the least-flattering reading of my 149
Wording's important.

You didn't say "Ranger
knows
our alignment and has
decided
to not reevaluate".

You said,
In post 163, Oclaxian Empire wrote:it just makes me feel like ranger has very deterministically decided what alignment we are, and what arko is, and not gonna re-evaluate.
"Ranger
decided
our alignment, and
is not
going to reevaluate".

The difference between these is the difference between calling me scum and calling me town.

The former would have been calling me scum. If you stated you thought I KNEW your alignment, you'd be stating by implication I'm scum.

The latter is what you did, and is calling me town. You stated I DECIDED your alignment.

Your reference to me
deciding
rather than
knowing
your alignment.

I believe Oclaxian Empire demonstrated a lack of internal consistency in their thoughts. This is
maybe
explainable depending on the individuals who did the posts and their internal communication system. If they weren't talking to each other and if it was two different people in the system posting, it could come from town. So I'm not saying that alone makes a smoking gun.

The scumslip does though. It was possible Oclaxian Empire was simply stating "Yes, I think you're town, who determined my alignment and won't reevaluate".
Was
, but with Oclaxian Empire having , and insisting it meant the opposite, meant any benefit of the doubt was removed.

knew
Oclaxian Empire said I
determined
Arko:
Have you read my case? If not, then please do and give thoughts on Oclaxian Empire.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Arko
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:51 am

Post by Arko »

Again, think for a second- If 2 sinners go to hell, they lose. 1 goes, and the town gets material to send the next and they are on thin ice.
You'd be seeing a lot more swaying away from the person going to hell if they were a sinner. I'm the only one not wanting to kill ranger, out everybody. and vice versa. But let's see who definitely has been? BB. Not a single bit of discussion on their status. No questions asked. All questions asked to ranger. ox? quick vote frenzy. once stopped, you all decided "Magically" to start going what the fuck why did he unvote? when it was such a quick vote on one person. Either scum voted that because it was town, or they decided to make up a reason to not kill that scum player.

Also yes, just read it. Understand it.

I'm starting to think BB/Ox might be 2 scum, but I do have some doubts. I'm gonna give it a day to pick which one I vote though. UNVOTE:
Arko
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:51 am

Post by Arko »

out of everybody* man tiredness.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:52 am

Post by AurorusVox »

In post 213, Aisa wrote: Or maybe it's just my disarming charisma, that happens too
I mean it’s disarming for sure lol you make me want to read you as town :oops:

But it was more the deflecting of the question that tingled my citric juices. I suppose it depends if you answer it when you get to Serious PostingTM

———

@ranger/arko that’s not the part I was bothered about. It was the difference between the thoughts on ox being at e-2 in these posts (you didn’t put ox at e-2 but you thought you had):
In post 54, Arko wrote: Ok yeah... 3 Sinners v 5 Saints from my point of view. So I'm literally not able to believe 3 of you. That's not the best. But what pers- I mean system I'm feeling is sinning a little too much? Maybe somethint to do with cults was how they sinned? Dunno, Don't care. VOTE: Empire I personally don't like the posts, and with the 3:5 ratio not including me... I'm honestly sure on killing this unless someone fucks up more, or they get out of it well.
In post 55, Arko wrote: I think that might be E-2 By the way, let them breath for some time before voting them.

In post 118, Arko wrote: Morning.
UNVOTE:
Ok... 3 Votes on ox already is way too quick. It took you guys only like 12 hours past my original vote. plus, BB was against ox too so they might of voted/hammered also. That's way too quick for a game with 3 scum vs 6.
———

@ranger yeah the “decide”/“know” thing could be a slip but could it not also be in the context of “you’ve decided … to present ox as a scumread / arko as a townread … as scum”?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:24 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 208, Oclaxian Empire wrote:
In post 199, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 192, Oclaxian Empire wrote: I don't care about this game currently, because Grim had the primary stake in playing the game.

I think you're scum. I don't like any of your posting, and I especially don't like how you're trying to defend Arko.

I think you should always die before ELO, and I think we should always die before ELO.
I don't want you to die before ELO, I think your posts this page have been very towny.

I agree with you about that post of Ranger's being scummy, but for a different reason.

I think if Ranger had a super strong townread on Arko where they townread basically every post Arko has made this game, I think they would open with that and not the associative read of you two not being together.
Kori: I think we as a slot should be killed before ELO, or at least before Judgement Day. The only exception is if you think I obv!town so hard that I can never be scum, and I remain in the game to further narrow down the scumpool, in which case - I could see that, and I would agree with the sentiment, but I still think as a slot, we should be sorted and sent off
before
that point.

Also, is your scumread on Ranger because of the bolded?

(I also have some time before I go V/LA today and tomorrow, so I'm gonna try to make use of that time. I got some notes from Grim on gamestate that I can post later today if anyone wants them.)
I think you're the towniest player in the game so far.

I don't see anything bolded.
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:32 am

Post by Ranger »

In post 239, AurorusVox wrote:@ranger/arko that’s not the part I was bothered about. It was the difference between the thoughts on ox being at e-2 in these posts (you didn’t put ox at e-2 but you thought you had):
The difference between the thoughts are a difference behind the circumstances. Arko didn't have an issue with a slot being at e-2. Arko had an issue with Oclaxian Empire casting an e-2 vote on them, and inquired on it. Reading the situation in context makes it clear the two aren't comparable.
In post 239, AurorusVox wrote:@ranger yeah the “decide”/“know” thing could be a slip but could it not also be in the context of “you’ve decided … to present ox as a scumread / arko as a townread … as scum”?
That was the purpose behind my . I was trying to figure out what Oclaxian Empire meant by the statement.

The entire thing about a scumslip is it being a
slip
. Not intended. Oclaxian Empire backtracked on their wording, after I pointed out the issue with the post. That indicates the slip was real.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:34 am

Post by Ranger »

In post 240, Vanderscamp wrote:I think you're the towniest player in the game so far.
Vanderscamp:
You continue to not address these.

*I*
you

objected

Wording's important.

You didn't say "Ranger
knows
our alignment and has
decided
to not reevaluate".

You said,
"Ranger
decided
our alignment, and
is not
going to reevaluate".

Your reference to me
deciding
rather than
knowing
your alignment.

maybe

Was

knew
Oclaxian Empire said I
determined
You've also not addressed .
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:36 am

Post by BloodB0t »

In post 227, Arko wrote: BB's scum trying to get me sent to hell
This is interesting. I don't really have a strong read on you, don't recall saying much about you other than saying I suspected everyone for TRing you early while I was still not getting anything AI from you. I'd say you're very slightly townie atp. I just don't like Ranger's posts about you or Ox.

@ranger Fwiw, I wouldn't mind if "vibes" was the only reason to townread Arko. My question was just open-ended and not meant to imply guilt for having a read only based on vibes, I just wondered if that was the only reason for the initial read. I don't like the reaction to that question though.
In post 234, Ranger wrote: BloodB0t: Why have you not commented on my Oclaxian Empire read and case?
Laziness?
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:36 am

Post by Aisa »

Hello again, I'm here and ready to produce content~
I see your request, Ranger
In post 158, Aisa wrote:
In post 154, Arko wrote:
In post 152, AurorusVox wrote:
In post 118, Arko wrote: Morning.
UNVOTE:
Ok... 3 Votes on ox already is way too quick. It took you guys only like 12 hours past my original vote. plus, BB was against ox too so they might of voted/hammered also. That's way too quick for a game with 3 scum vs 6.
Not sure I buy this panic tbh

If scum orchestrated a quick hammer on someone at e-2 are they not just handing us the easy win since we only need to send 2 of them to hell?

Also it’s weird to me that you were focusing on ox making e-2 quickly when you were also at e-2 at the time and in fact still are?
Yes I'm E-2. I can't change that. It's bad. However, I could change ox being E-2. So I did. Found it too early when we have so much time left. If they end up acting scummier
or they are on track to death
, yes, I may revote them.
What do you mean by the bolded?
Arko, there still is a lonely question seeking answer over here
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:39 am

Post by AurorusVox »

In post 241, Ranger wrote:
In post 239, AurorusVox wrote:@ranger/arko that’s not the part I was bothered about. It was the difference between the thoughts on ox being at e-2 in these posts (you didn’t put ox at e-2 but you thought you had):
The difference between the thoughts are a difference behind the circumstances. Arko didn't have an issue with a slot being at e-2. Arko had an issue with Oclaxian Empire casting an e-2 vote on them, and inquired on it. Reading the situation in context makes it clear the two aren't comparable.
All the things I quoted are about the e-2 on ox
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:40 am

Post by BloodB0t »

In post 228, Ranger wrote: I feel it is also very telling slots who were previously suspect of each other (BloodB0t literally called Oclaxian Empire scum and wrote a case on them, Vanderscamp literally agreed with my conclusion in 89 of OE not being scum with Arko, and they have all banded together onto me, clinging to the same argument.
Reads can change. Especially from people who have limited information.
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:44 am

Post by BloodB0t »

In post 243, BloodB0t wrote: Ranger wrote: ↑59 minutes ago

BloodB0t: Why have you not commented on my Oclaxian Empire read and case?
Laziness?
Plus, you didn't ask for my comments on it, or did you? In any case, I tend to space out while reading huge walls of text so I might have missed it.
In post 217, BloodB0t wrote: Ranger wrote: ↑Today, 3:53 pm

I believe that being the last post before going to bed shows an insanely +town mindset

Can you elaborate on this?
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:44 am

Post by Ranger »

In post 243, BloodB0t wrote:@ranger Fwiw, I wouldn't mind if "vibes" was the only reason to townread Arko. My question was just open-ended and not meant to imply guilt for having a read only based on vibes, I just wondered if that was the only reason for the initial read. I don't like the reaction to that question though.
Vibes were indeed my initial reason for the townread on Arko and remain among the stronger reasons.

Arko's interactions with Oclaxian Empire (and vice-versa) demonstrate the two are never scum together and I believe Oclaxian Empire is scum which by proxy would be reason for Arko to be town.
Even without that, Arko's handling of OE felt +town regardless of Ox's alignment.

Arko's content has seemed +town in a solvey way that stacks over time.

Most posts give good vibes. Not every post, but enough.
Good vibes stacked on good vibes strengthen the read because each post I vibe with, adds to the existing good vibes.
The lack of a real scum case despite players scumreading the slot is also a red flag.

Are any of these slam-dunk?

Well no.

Which is why I've asked for the reasons Arko wouldn't be town--and have been met with radio silence by and large.
In post 243, BloodB0t wrote:I just don't like Ranger's posts about you or Ox.
And what issues do you take with those takes specifically?
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:47 am

Post by Ranger »

In post 245, AurorusVox wrote:All the things I quoted are about the e-2 on ox
I'm afraid I don't follow.

Arko was put to e-2 by Oclaxian Empire.
Arko inquired Ox on that vote in a way demonstrating no alarm at e-2, but rather curiosity as to why OE would cast the e-2 vote.
Arko thought Oc's answers weren't great.
Arko thought they casted an e-2 vote, but in the process explained why they were okay with having cast that vote.

I don't see how you see anything suspect in that process. It has no inconsistencies. It has no contradictions. One action directly followed into another. I don't understand what your point is.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”