Micro 1072: Turf Wars | Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: they/them | it/its

Post Post #176 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:03 pm

Post by Oclaxian Empire »

Hi I’ll be here later

- Kori
System of ~24. Main account is Korina. Assume pronouns are they/them unless someone specifies otherwise. Unsigned posts are from (maybe) Kori.

People who will post under this account include: Kori (they/them), Grim (it/its), Drel (they/fae/it), Alpha (they/them), Chy (they/he/it), Soluna (he/she/they)
#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:17 pm

In post 4, Skygazer wrote: VOTE: oclaxian empire

i distrust alts
i distrust you for no reason other than i can lol

- grim
In post 5, Skygazer wrote: is there any downside to outting neighborhoods?

considering each scum gets a 1 shot roleblock it could inform their night actions i guess but
i think outting hoods is generally bad bc now scum know who everyone's paired with and can shoot those they know are conf!town hoods. this doesn't matter if there's 3 conf!town hoods bc both scum got paired together, but ideally, this means they can double-shoot a hood with town being better in that situation imo. if there's only two conf!town hoods, then this doesn't matter as much, but i'd prefer to not ruin what can be functional masonries for a little more info on d1.

- grim
In post 7, Lorne Malvo wrote:
In post 5, Skygazer wrote: is there any downside to outting neighborhoods?

considering each scum gets a 1 shot roleblock it could inform their night actions i guess but
I find genuinely no difference in claiming or not claiming them to the neighbourhood itself nor to the people outside of it. Though I want to shoot people so I want to not hang my neighbourhood guy d1
this is a good sentiment
-grim
In post 13, Skygazer wrote: also when one neighbor dies the other loses their vig

so outting neighborhoods would mean scum can use that info to take town shots away
yes. another reason why outting that is bad.

-grim
In post 22, patchwork wrote: i don't think massclaiming's gonna do anything because everyone's just a neighbor and even if we claim neighborhoods it'd be hard to root out who is who
i don't think massclaiming in general is good simply bc of the setup lol. ur right, everyone's gonna claim neighbor LOL

-grim
System of ~24. Main account is Korina. Assume pronouns are they/them unless someone specifies otherwise. Unsigned posts are from (maybe) Kori.

People who will post under this account include: Kori (they/them), Grim (it/its), Drel (they/fae/it), Alpha (they/them), Chy (they/he/it), Soluna (he/she/they)
#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:20 pm

small post that i wanna make before reading and replying to page 2:

we're a system. this is the system's account. it means there's multiple people in our head, who all share the same body. effectively meatspace hydra. it'll mostly be me+kori playing, since i've played under Vex Vience before, and kori has played under Korina before. we're mostly gonna be limiting it to me+kori posting, but you might see us referencing thoughts from others in the system.

-grim

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:21 pm

In post 178, Skygazer wrote: hi i just want you to know that my first post was not a reference to plurality; i wasn't aware until after i had made that post and it's poorly worded in hindsight
nah it's all good sky. no offense taken. /gen

-grim

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:27 pm

In post 26, Lorne Malvo wrote:
In post 22, patchwork wrote: i don't think massclaiming's gonna do anything because everyone's just a neighbor and even if we claim neighborhoods it'd be hard to root out who is who
i am town though so if i get tunneled this game i'll be pretty pissed tbh
I think you're taking everything too seriously
I don't really think it's too early to be taking the game seriously, especially to get the game out of RVS. Somebody needs to do something to get the game rolling, and being serious I think is the best way to try to start that?
In post 27, Lorne Malvo wrote: patchwork, congratulations on getting a townread from me
Why lol
In post 29, patchwork wrote:
In post 27, Lorne Malvo wrote: patchwork, congratulations on getting a townread from me
why
townie post imo

-grim
In post 32, Lorne Malvo wrote:
In post 29, patchwork wrote:
why
You fit the typical archetype of the overexcited newbie who likes sunshine and rainbows and wants to be as helpful as they can
i kinda agree with this? though, i'm not rlly reading as much newbie as more so "overexcited town wants to get the game started"?
In post 34, Doctor Drew wrote: Guys I am Cult Leader, obviously.

So who else wants to join my hood with me and my loyal minion?
Hi, I'm here <3

- Kori
In post 39, patchwork wrote: it's a little strange how you can be so confident in my being town on page two
i dont even feel like im coming off that way either
I feel like this is a fair assessment to say? Like, it's a little unreasonable to be calling people town on page 2, but also it's fair to not understand why people think you're town?
In post 40, Lorne Malvo wrote:
In post 38, patchwork wrote: i'm really not that much of a newbie and i Hope i dont seem that incompetent lmao, i'm pretty garbage at scumhunting though and i've gotten scrutinized for it in basically all my games
It's your first Micro so you're basically a newbie
The secret to scumhunting is reading people's interactions. People are competent enough to appear towny so just reading people is usually pointless
I don't think so lol. If everyone was competent enough to appear townie, nobody would ever get killed for being scummy lol. I think reading people and how they play is a vital part in determining alignment, but it's not
everything
in determining alignment. Interactions are important, but so is how they're playing the game in general.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:34 pm

In post 51, Doctor Drew wrote: Of course, they are evil muffins though.

And RVS gets people active right when the game starts, instead of everyone standing around awkwardly like it is a middle school dance.

I love Lorne's mysterious town read on Patch, no evil muffins for you.
What about it do you love Drew? I don't know if you answer this on a later page, but I'm just going page-by-page and responding to what catches our attention, so if you answered this later, lol.
In post 53, Skygazer wrote: VOTE: doctor drew

scum found gg
Please tell me if this is a meme vote, I really can't tell.

In post 55, Skygazer wrote: why do you think lorne giving an easy town read with little reasoning is town?
In post 57, patchwork wrote: hey KittyTacky when you get onto the game can you provide your opinion on the players (especially furtive and lorne)
In post 59, patchwork wrote: btw drew. can you quit fluffposting, thanks!

grim: the above three posts are good posts imo
In post 64, patchwork wrote: VOTE: drew definitely
grim: lol.
In post 65, patchwork wrote: now drew it'd be sick if you could provide some actual opinions on the game, be it on setup, players so far, opinions on interactions
but i mean feel free to keep fluffposting, we can hammer you then
grim: this would be a good post a little later in the game imo, esp with the previous post asking for this. i think it's fair to give ppl some time and space to enter the game on p3 tho.
In post 71, Doctor Drew wrote:
I like to have fun when I post, get used to it.

And why are you caring so much about Kitty's opinion?

Pre Edit: Calm down Patch, the game literally just started and people are just settling in. I already said I am feeling a little weird about Lorn snap town reading you for a mysterious reason, but ironically do think you are town spewing.
Kori: This is a good post, and I like this post. Though, I feel like I have a terrible read accuracy on Drew, so this opinion is subject to change.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:40 pm

In post 75, patchwork wrote:
In post 71, Doctor Drew wrote:
I mean, you asked if you wanted a muffin. I like to have fun when I post, get used to it.

And why are you caring so much about Kitty's opinion?

Pre Edit: Calm down Patch, the game literally just started and people are just settling in. I already said I am feeling a little weird about Lorn snap town reading you for a mysterious reason, but ironically do think you are town spewing.

Also, you just talked yourself out of an evil muffin.
i'm asking kitty in specific because they asides from oxclavian are the only ones who haven't posted, and oxclavian hasn't confirmed so i'm not gonna bother to ask them

.... no i will not calm down
grim: our opinion on furtive - i haven't seen anything i can remember abt him posting, so null. if he's posted, he's posted absolutely nothing meaningful to kori+me, so null.
lorne, probably town? i feel like its a little early to be tring ppl on p2/p3, but i feel like lorne has the right idea so far?

also oclaxians. but oxclavian is funny and i'll accept it.
In post 76, patchwork wrote:
In post 74, Skygazer wrote: my neighbor is def town by the way
who
grim: lol, i don't like this attempt at fishing for sky's neighbor.
In post 77, Skygazer wrote: i like lorne for town i think, it's a tone thing i guess and they come across as unreserved
grim: why does someone coming across as unreserved make u think they might be town?
In post 86, Lorne Malvo wrote:
In post 82, Skygazer wrote: :shrug: it's page 3
Exactly, so don't throw out townreads yet, it's a recipe for disaster
grim: why would you call patchwork town then lol
In post 93, patchwork wrote: townreads so far are skygazer and lorne malvo in that order, everyone else is null because no one is Contenting
grim: it's p4 at the time of this post. ppl have lives outside of the game. it's ok if ppl dont wanna content for like the first five or six pages lol.
In post 99, patchwork wrote: ok but lorne's townread has weird vibes though right
grim: what's the point of asking this question? it feels like u know what you want to think but u want someone to confirm what u think? like... i'm a little confused.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:44 pm

In post 115, furtiveglance wrote: It's worth noting that if you're suspecting your partner, them flipping mafia confirms you as town so that's cool
This pings me as townie for the simple reason of I didn't realize the error in this, which I think is a mistake town would be more likely to make, rather than scum deliberately going "I can post this to look like I didn't read the setup! Haha! Free town credit for me!"
In post 116, Aureal wrote: ...is furtive saying he knows both scum are not in the same neighborhood?

VOTE: furtiveglance
What. What is this vote.
In post 121, patchwork wrote: furtive please talk players and not mechanics
grim: mech talk is ok imo. that's a lot of what i did when i played under vv was talk mech. i think at the beginning of the game mech talk to get out of rvs is good, and maybe a little past rvs is ok. i don't see a problem with that.
In post 124, Doctor Drew wrote: Patch, why are you trying to control what people can and can't talk about?

Really seems like you are trying to control the narrative.
grim (+drel, +kori): +1

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:46 pm

In post 125, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 121, patchwork wrote: furtive please talk players and not mechanics
I townread you
I think Lorne's content could come from scum but I'll give them slight +town so far
Drew seems to be in his town meta

Who else is in this game?
grim: why do you tr patchwork and lorne? not that i disagree w/ the reads, but i'm curious how ur getting there.

we're also in the game lol.
In post 129, furtiveglance wrote: Oh and Skygazer is the player who's given me the scummiest vibes so far
Kori: I don't really see Skygazer giving off scummy vibes so far?
In post 133, patchwork wrote:
In post 132, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 131, patchwork wrote:
In post 129, furtiveglance wrote: Oh and Skygazer is the player who's given me the scummiest vibes so far
explain?
"found scum gg"
makes sense UNVOTE:
How does this make sense?
In post 135, patchwork wrote: because if things were to "organically happen" nothing would happen at all
we need to be talking about the games and the players and solve, not just stand around and talk about the setup (which i;m sure that at this point, everyone has seen)
Deadline is a very powerful motivator in the game imo. People will talk about stuff, and people will organically talk about nks and stuff like that. I think this is slightly more town-inclined post though.
In post 149, Aureal wrote:That bad
grim: pls stop spamming lol

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:52 pm

spoilering this bc there's a lot of long quotes in it.

-grim

Spoiler:
In post 152, patchwork wrote:
In post 141, Doctor Drew wrote: It is like you are afraid for things to organically happen, again 'control the narrative'.
not really? i can't get anything related to someone's alignment out of fluffposting. i prefer to read based on vibe and interactions with other users, but if someone's just being goofy i can't really do that.
grim (+kori): if ppl consistently fluff-post all game they're likely scum. there r some ppl on site who literally do that as their playstyle. not_mafia comes to mind. it's possible, just more difficult to do so.
In post 153, Skygazer wrote: as someone who works two/sometimes three jobs, one of them fulltime, i feel like ideally we should have a healthy amount of activity without it being toooo much to keep up with
grim (+kori, +drel): i agree. that's why i'm trying to do all the catchup now so ppl can see our thoughts and then giving the thread some rest.
In post 156, patchwork wrote: how do i even explain this lol
i want to discuss the game and such but no one's really posting, and then furtive pops in to talk about the setup (which everyone has seen if they're playing this game, because that's what you do before you sign up for a random micro). it is a little agitating because furtive hasn't really been doing much prior to this, and talking about the setup is a way you can look towny but not actually contribute. that's why i asked them to stop talking about setup and talk about the actual game and the players who have posted.
and then i feel like none of you are really taking me seriously, which is frustrating. like, idk, there's really not much to talk about, and we have two slots who haven't posted at all, and then no one's really actually talking about the game itself and it's just Stressful, i guess. i want people to have discussions about the game so we can solve faster but no one's really there to engage me, and questioning lorne about his strangely fast tr on me got no good ends... i'm really not trying to control the way the game goes, it's just that nothing is really happening atm and i want to Talk to people
pedit: sorry if i'm making the activity levels too high or something. idk i'm just wanting to Talk with People abou the game and that's just not happening
Kori: This is townie.
In post 166, Aureal wrote: And I'm pretty sure Drew's cult thing is an inside joke.
It is, Drew has insane lucky in drawing cult. Just like the inside joke around me is that I really love playing cult, but never actually get cult, and that I join games exclusively to play cult. This game Grim convinced me to join because it wanted some backup in reads, because it played without me before, but wanted my help formally, and I wanted to dip my toes back into playing mafia.
In post 171, Aureal wrote:
In post 156, patchwork wrote: how do i even explain this lol
i want to discuss the game and such but no one's really posting, and then furtive pops in to talk about the setup (which everyone has seen if they're playing this game, because that's what you do before you sign up for a random micro). it is a little agitating because furtive hasn't really been doing much prior to this, and talking about the setup is a way you can look towny but not actually contribute. that's why i asked them to stop talking about setup and talk about the actual game and the players who have posted.
and then i feel like none of you are really taking me seriously, which is frustrating. like, idk, there's really not much to talk about, and we have two slots who haven't posted at all, and then no one's really actually talking about the game itself and it's just Stressful, i guess. i want people to have discussions about the game so we can solve faster but no one's really there to engage me, and questioning lorne about his strangely fast tr on me got no good ends... i'm really not trying to control the way the game goes, it's just that nothing is really happening atm and i want to Talk to people
pedit: sorry if i'm making the activity levels too high or something. idk i'm just wanting to Talk with People abou the game and that's just not happening
You don't want people to make jokes. You don't want people to talk about the setup. You want people to focus on 'the game' but you don't realize that all of that IS part of the game.

If you want people to talk about players, how about you do it instead of insisting that other people do it? What do you think about furtive's comment about being cleared if your neighbour is mafia? Do you think he just made a mistake in reading, or did he slip up because he has TMI? You had an interesting reaction to it, but didn't directly give an opinion about it.
Townie post imo.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:58 pm

In post 190, patchwork wrote:
In post 185, Oclaxian Empire wrote: grim: lol, i don't like this attempt at fishing for sky's neighbor.
my bad, it's just like
"m,y neighbor is definitely town" like why not just say "x is town" in the thread? like we're not gonna know who your neighbor is, and you're not going to claim with your neighbor anytime soon because it can get your actions blocked... it doesn't really mean much
grim: i feel like that's just sky tbh. i think if u said randomly "x is town" ppl would assume that ur neighbors with that person, esp bc neighborhoods have the potential to be pseduo-masonries in the game anyways.
In post 185, Oclaxian Empire wrote: grim: why does someone coming across as unreserved make u think they might be town?
it's less their confidence and more that their thoughts don't seem.. reserved. they're not keeping anything to themself, they contribute(?), etc. they sort of have this sort of stream of consciousness throughout their posts that seem decently consistent (could be wrong on this) and also the style in which they post is just generally not something that maf can replicate very well.
feel free to ask me for further clarifications if this doesn't make sense, i'm shit at communication.
This makes sense, thank you.
In post 185, Oclaxian Empire wrote: grim: it's p4 at the time of this post. ppl have lives outside of the game. it's ok if ppl dont wanna content for like the first five or six pages lol.
yeah, it's not a bad thing necessarily that they're not contenting. i get i was a little impatient earlier because usually in my newbies we've had plenty going on in the first few pages and i kind of expected micros to be similar, but i get now that it was wrong to have the same expectation.
Newbies are very different from any other game on the site. Most of the time, you have some blend of new players who are really eager to get into it, and start playing the game, whereas in micros or any other game on site, you more likely have people who at least
know
others, and kinda wanna slow-play a little bit more. At least, that's my opinion.
In post 185, Oclaxian Empire wrote: grim: what's the point of asking this question? it feels like u know what you want to think but u want someone to confirm what u think? like... i'm a little confused.
i think it's just that i was concerned about it, but wanted to see if folks had the same take as me on it because i tend to misread things a lot in terms of tone and misunderstand really easily (i'm nd and it kinda sucks) and it gets worse over the internet. so i wanted to see if i wasn't just misunderstanding or not getting it, and if i wasn't alone.
That makes sense. We don't necessarily think it has weird vibes, but I could see how someone would think it's weird.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:03 pm

In post 193, patchwork wrote:
In post 188, Oclaxian Empire wrote: grim: mech talk is ok imo. that's a lot of what i did when i played under vv was talk mech. i think at the beginning of the game mech talk to get out of rvs is good, and maybe a little past rvs is ok. i don't see a problem with that.
fair. mainly my issue with it was that furtive just appears out of the blue with a false statement about mechanics, but doesn't really talk about the players so far. but i can see that i was probably in the wrong there for requesting furtive to stop talking about mechanics.
Drel: I think it's a fair statement, because it's the same assumption we had at the start anyways, that mafia flipping means the other is confirmed town, but that's clearly not true. Like someone said earlier, it's more likely to come from town in our opinion, rather than scum going "haha, I can post this to look townie!"
In post 194, patchwork wrote:
In post 189, Oclaxian Empire wrote: How does this make sense?
blatantly asserting that you've "found scum" in the same way you'd wave a red flag in front of a bull's face as a way to get players to pay attention to you could come from a scum perspective, because in theory scum is supposed to be quiet and avoid that attention to avoid scumreads, so a scum member could do the exact opposite for towncred.
or at least that's how i understood it. i don't really scumread stargazer and the post doesn't ping me that much because it's literally just NAI, and i'm more confident about stargazer town than stargazer scum. also, they have the best vibes
Scum don't necessarily need to remain quiet and out of sight to win. Scum can very easily win by loudly forcing the town into some 1v1s, and derail the thread. If scum remain quiet and not say anything, town are more likely to actually find them out, whereas if scum try to maintain activity and play loudly, and try to confuse the town, they tend to win more. I know town of salem isn't a perfect example for stuff like this, but like, if scum just remain quiet and don't try to do anything, they get killed. Scum wins more games if they actively play the game and try to muddy the waters.
In post 195, patchwork wrote:
In post 192, Oclaxian Empire wrote: grim (+kori): if ppl consistently fluff-post all game they're likely scum. there r some ppl on site who literally do that as their playstyle. not_mafia comes to mind. it's possible, just more difficult to do so.
oh, okay. i don't think drew is scum though, because they were only Sillyposting in the first few pages and challenged me afterwards about it
In post 192, Oclaxian Empire wrote: Kori: This is townie.
how? i was mostly just responding to their posts regarding the fluffposting thing to explain my thoughts about the Whole Shebang
but now i know i was in the wrong for trying to force discussion, because that's kind of an asshole move and drew absolutely has the right to sillypost in the first ten pages if they want
I think town is more likely to make a paragraph like that, that early in the game compared to scum. It's nothing like, super concrete, but it's something I feel town does more than scum.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:10 pm

grim: that's what we're talking about rn lol is where our reads are at.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #13) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:22 pm

Grim and I have slightly different readslists, but I'm gonna post both, and we're open to talking about the difference in ours.

Spoiler:
Kori:
{Us}
{Patchwork, Lorne, Furtive}
{Sky, KT, Drew} - null
{Aureal}
{}

Grim:
{us}
{patchwork, lorne, drew}
{sky, kt, furtive} - null
{aureal}
{}

Grim thinks that Furtive doesn't deserve a TR based off the mechanical error of thinking flipped scum means the other is confirmed town, whereas I think that's something good, plus Furtive's posts feel like they're doing *something*

I'm just shit at reading Drew, but I think Drew's response to you is +town? I don't really feel like it comes from scum being like "how dare you strip this thing away from me that I was going to use to coast by" or as a reaction of like "shit they found out what I was going to do" type response. I think it's more a townie response/more natural response to that. I just like, don't have enough to be like "I think Drew is town" or "drew is scum". Once we think about the game some more and Drew posts more, Drew 100% moves out of null.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #14) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:23 pm

grim: sky and kt are null bc kt hasn't posted we don't think, and sky's posts don't rlly stand out, even in an iso. they're good points that sky has made, they just don't really stand out to me.

aureal's posts just like, don't do anything so far from what we've seen. they just kinda. exist. that's about it.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #15) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:39 pm

grim: pls reword ur question. i have spent 20 minutes trying to answer it, and i don't have anything meaningful to answer with, so i'm going to ask u to rephrase.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #16) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:41 pm

a very key point too: there's a 50% chance scum!furtive just knows thats a lie fyi. there's only 2 scum, and 2 possible combinations the scum can be put in.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #17) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:02 pm

In post 216, Aureal wrote: I voted furtive because his post looks like it could be a scumslip. The scum know who their scum partner and neighbor(s) are. They know whether both scum are together in the same neighborhood or not. That implication of the post from furtive was that both scum are in separate neighborhoods. Only scum could know this. I'm asking why you are not taking that possibility into account.
bc normally mods tend to avoid this type of thing where scum are paired with someone from their faction if its all hoods, or if there are a lot of hoods at the start. it's just redundant to have two mafia together in a hood if it's majority hoods, unless the entire game is just "let's make everyone a neighbor" type thing. it's the same exact thought we had when we were catching up at the start of the game - so what? does that mean we're scum w/ furtive for not reading the setup fully when signing up and just going "oh hey look, a game of all hoods, that looks fun" and joining? like sure, there is blatant bias in ignoring the 50/50, but that's also bc speculating abt the 50/50 in that point of time does nothing.

when we get a flip or two, yes, speculating abt the 50/50 is worthwhile, not barely a full irl day into d1.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #18) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:31 am

In post 224, Aureal wrote: Uh, the mod doesn't get to choose the hoods, randomness does. So the odds are low that both scum are in the same neighborhood, as that's just one possible combo out of... (statistics don't fail me now!) Uh... A lot. !8 I think is how it's written? Or was it 8!

(statistics have failed me, sigh)
grim: bruh. i’m saying when mods design setups like this, that’s normally what it is, which lead furtive and i into thinking its the same for this game. not that the mod decided that’s the case for this game.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #19) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:32 am

In post 233, Aureal wrote: So I'm not even sure where 50/50 comes in? Let me try this again. 8 people. So 7 possibilities for someone to have a particular neighbor.

This shouldn't actually be a factorial, I think it actually needs a lot more subtraction because each possibility is contingent on the ones before. I don't want to actually put in the work to remember how to calculate it but I think it's pretty clearly much lower than 50%. Is it exactly 1/7 and I'm vastly overthinking this? :?
theres only two possibilties for who the mafia hve as neighbors: mafia and town since there’s only two mafia. that’s the 50/50.

either both mafia are together, or they’re not. that’s it.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #20) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:34 am

grim: wait i see what u mean, i’m just bad at stats lol.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:34 am

grim: it took kori and a couple others explaining what u were saying to get it across lol

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:37 am

1)
@mod - vc pls

2) intent to vote aureal after vc
3) kt intro feels townie
4) why skygazer, furtive?

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:32 am

yeah i’m bad at stats. i thought it was a 50/50 that mafia are paired with one another.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:15 am

VOTE: aureal

Ty for vc mod <3

- Kori

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #25) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:16 am

People voting furtive, care to explain why specifically? I know Aureal said possible scumslip, but Sky?

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:34 am

Why do you think Sky town?

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #27) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:27 am

In post 281, Lorne Malvo wrote: I am currently bored by this game, was imagining myself tryharding this game and going on an ISO spree while I was biking, but I don't feel like it
if ur bored make content

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:52 am

why arent u interested in the game lorne?

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:34 pm

grim: well stop being useless and try not to be lol. its hard to read u when ur not rlly doing anything of note.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #30) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:35 pm

In post 296, Oclaxian Empire wrote: grim: well stop being useless and try not to be lol. its hard to read u when ur not rlly doing anything of note.
the first part of this is meant to be lighthearted if that’s not obvious.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #31) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:04 pm

In post 302, Aureal wrote:
In post 298, furtiveglance wrote: Aureal, 1 line is waffling now?
Basically all your posts are one line, so sure!

Hey, I'm just calling it the way I feel like you would feel! :P
Why are you doing this specifically? I’m confused on this.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #32) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:24 pm

In post 307, Aureal wrote: Could easily be a scum partner going "OMGWTF dude why did you say that, shut up about that and find something else to talk about so maybe they won't dig at it too much"
scum have their scum pt so why would they need to post smth like that in the thread?

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #33) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:26 pm

unless ur implying scum don't have daytalk for some reason

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #34) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:34 pm

I don’t think scum exclusively post in the scum pt to one another, but I don’t particularly consider it likely to be something in thread this early in the game? Like, it’s easier to explain it away anyways compared to something else later in the game.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #35) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:08 pm

In post 314, Aureal wrote: I have no idea why the stage of the game would be relevant.
Because why are you going to look at something from RVS, or directly out of RVS and go “that clearly indicates these two are aligned”

Timing is everything.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #36) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:36 pm

In post 325, Doctor Drew wrote: Seriously, this is such a jump to a conclusion. I checked the setup and it doesn't specifically say mafia have day talk, but I assume they do?
neighborhoods have daytalk, so why wouldn't scum have daytalk too?

@mod can u confirm if mafia have daytalk in scum pt?

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #37) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:38 pm

Thanks bb, knew I could count on you <3

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #38) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:59 pm

grim: drew why do you think we're scum

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #39) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:00 pm

grim (+kori): i actually have seen nothing that tells me why you think why we're scum but i'm curious

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #40) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:05 pm

In post 339, patchwork wrote: oh wait maybe those posts were written by korina because no signature = kori
grim: no anything that's typed like this is always me. i just have been lazy abt signing off my posts. kori types normally, so to speak.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (isolation #41) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:09 pm

In post 337, Doctor Drew wrote: But, you saying that mod wouldn't put both scum in a hood together, even though mod said that could happen. And you implying that scum have day talk, even though it is never mentioned in the game setup.
1) The former is based off what most mods normally do, and the assumption of such, which is that in a game of all neighborhoods, or majority hoods, scum aren't really put together in them unless it's opposing scum factions. It mostly comes from us not reading the setup fully and just going "hey it's a game full of hoods, that'll be fun" before someone else in the system telling us we should read the setup more closely lol.

2) Scum having daytalk is like, a very reasonably assumption. There's no encryptor in the setup, or potential for an encryptor, and something like "only some PTs have daytalk" would need to be disclosed
somewhere
, especially in an open. Nowhere in the mafia PM does it say that the PT is only open *sometimes*, and nowhere in the town PT does it say the PT is only open *sometimes*, so with the hood PT being open all day, it only makes sense that scum have daytalk. I don't see the issue with that conclusion.

A very simplified way to get there is to look at the fact your hood has daytalk and go "oh there's daytalk" and realize that applies to scum as well.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #42) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:11 pm

A key exception I can think of for what normally would happen is GIM, but that's GIM. I feel like if I were to try to run a normal with a hood and have the only hood in the game be between two mafia, implosion or whoever is reviewing the game would go "You're not allowed to do that" or post "why is this a thing you're trying to do in the first place?" which is why we originally said both scum can't be in hoods together.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #43) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:21 pm

LOL NO. That can't be less truthful about how I signup for games LOL. I don't really read the setup before the game starts most of the time. Grim normally reads the setup in full detail, but I don't lol.

If there's a cult involved, that's all I read. Just that there's a cult and once the game starts, I'll figure out more later.
If there's known hoods/masonries involved, that's all I'll read and figure out more later.
Anything else, I'm probably not interested in playing unless it's a very unique setup or a theme I care about.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (isolation #44) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:54 pm

In post 356, Skygazer wrote: oclaxian comes across as kind of scummy to me bc they're posting a lot but their posting seems very inoffensive? it feels like they're just kind of throwing a lot out there to appear townie but come across as somewhat reserved to me
grim: i tend to be very reserved in general lol.
In post 360, Doctor Drew wrote: I have a question for the class, without naming names......

Do you think your Hood partner is scum?
Kori: Do you think yours is?

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #45) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:45 am

Here’s a genuine question: what do people make of Lorne’s recent posting?

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #46) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:16 am

In post 380, patchwork wrote:
In post 356, Skygazer wrote: oclaxian comes across as kind of scummy to me bc they're posting a lot but their posting seems very inoffensive? it feels like they're just kind of throwing a lot out there to appear townie but come across as somewhat reserved to me
i actually disagree on this
like i get they're not really doing much but i think grim's posting is good and that they're trying to solve, just a little slower. also, grim's voting aureal, but can't really push her because she's just Not Been Here
grim: its a little hard for me and kori to get into the game when the active ppl i can think of are rlly just: us, you, and furtive — who we both feel are town. like i think aureal is scum based off posting, and i kinda want lorne dead for apathy but that’s not rlly anything substantial. kori and i are both high-post players and sitting in a game where thats not rlly happening from majority of players is boring lol.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #47) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:18 am

grim: kori’s saying they think kt is town too, but like, that’s abt it. that’s the substantial “i look at the game and go ‘this is where we were at’ or look at our notes and that’s where we’re at’”

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #48) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:25 am

grim: also everyone we wanna vote and push just isn’t here lol

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (isolation #49) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:37 pm

I'm gonna be around for a bit if anyone wants to talk about the game.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (isolation #50) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:05 pm

In post 410, Aureal wrote:
In post 380, patchwork wrote:
i actually disagree on this
like i get they're not really doing much but i think grim's posting is good and that they're trying to solve, just a little slower. also, grim's voting aureal, but can't really push her because she's just Not Been Here
Who's Not Been Here? Don't think there's anyone by that name in this game.
grim: kt, sky, lorne, and kinda u.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (isolation #51) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:15 pm

In post 417, Aureal wrote:
In post 414, Oclaxian Empire wrote: grim: kt, sky, lorne, and kinda u.
What do you base that on? Post count? Substance? Consistency of presence? I don't think that grouping of people fits in any, at least without including others as well.
grim: based off of "when i think about this game, do i remember this player is in the game" bc if i cant remember ur in the game, ur probably not posting enough.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (isolation #52) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:18 pm

grim: r u playing like this in ur hood aureal or is it just the main thread?

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (isolation #53) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:23 pm

grim: i think ur scum for that exact reason: i barely remember ur in the game and ur posts just kinda exist. they don't do anything. kt, sky, and lorne at least have done stuff. u've just kinda existed in my eyes.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #54) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:24 pm

ur so utr that it makes u scum in my eyes

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #55) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:31 pm

under the radar

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #56) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:33 pm

also i dont see how those two takes are conflicting? posting scumreads isnt rlly doing anything. like. u argued them once and that was abt it.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (isolation #57) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:37 pm

Drel: So instead of just accepting you’re being scumread, try to do something so people stop doing so?

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #58) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:39 pm

Drel: I mean, I’m barely reading the game compared to Kori and Grim, but the best I can tell from what I’ve read is you think Furtive scumslipped, and that’s about it. You gave reads when asked for them and that’s about it.

Now, you have been talking with us and Patchwork, and that’s great, but do something *more*. Sell us on your reads. Do something.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (isolation #59) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:43 pm

In post 446, Aureal wrote:
In post 444, Oclaxian Empire wrote: Drel: So instead of just accepting you’re being scumread, try to do something so people stop doing so?
Why do you think I'm sitting here throwing irritated spammy posts back and forth with you guys? This is not at all my style and you're frustrating me greatly with your expectations that I should be playing the way you do. It's been two freaking days since the game opened and I guess you expect me to have it solved already or something. Do you not have lives? I'm not an aggressive hyper poster and if you just scumread people for being more patient, deliberate, and thoughtful, you're going to end up being wrong an awful lot.
Drel: None of your posts really come off as irritated until this one and the next one. It's an eight-person game, with hoods. You can very easily be using your hood to sort your neighbor, unless your neighbor isn't posting in it, which is what seems to be the case with Patchwork too. At this point of the game, with one non-presence entirely in KT, Lorne just outright refusing to play for the most part, Furtive admitting that losing two newbies is rough for him, and Sky being around sometimes and not really saying a whole lot each time, there isn't a lot of room to play patient and deliberately, since that's half the playerlist not really doing anything. Factor in you, and that's now 5/8 players not doing anything meaningful in the game, and I'm willing to bet that's applying to the hoods too, which means the gamestate's not going anywhere. It doesn't matter we're barely into d1, the gamestate isn't going anywhere in a game where town should realistically be sorting people frequently and making reads often.
In post 447, Aureal wrote:
In post 445, Oclaxian Empire wrote: Drel: I mean, I’m barely reading the game compared to Kori and Grim, but the best I can tell from what I’ve read is you think Furtive scumslipped, and that’s about it. You gave reads when asked for them and that’s about it.

Now, you have been talking with us and Patchwork, and that’s great, but do something *more*. Sell us on your reads. Do something.
So can I just say "vibes" like furtive did to explain his scumread and you'll think that's fine and dandy now? Like, what? I think I've been plenty more substantive than a good few people. Kitty is obviously the non-presence in this game, not me. Sky also seems pretty wishy-washy. Drew hasn't done anything but eye Lorne's townreading of patch, decide that I'm on some Grand Crusade against furtive while you think I'm not even pushing him, and give other reads when requested. furtive has, like I said, not been much of a presence, and even he acknowledged it when he talked about losing two newbie games getting to him. Lorne is obviously playing I Don't Care What You Think style and giving nothing and people seem reasonably accepting of that. Heck, I don't really even know that patch has been very substantive- sure they post a lot but it feels like it's basically all yelling at other people to Do Something and drowning out more thoughtful conversation.
Drel (+Kori): I never said anything about liking Furtive's "vibes" read - and quite frankly, it's a shit read. I don't think reading someone solely because of vibes is good. I'm not playing the game enough to actively decide something like that. We don't care about Lorne because Lorne has admitted a point where they'll start playing: a dead mafia. Which, if that doesn't happen by the start of d2, we can do something about it. It's called killing Lorne.

I'm willing to admit that some stuff can pass for today, because there are vigilante shots in play, but I think realistically, we should be saving some for later nights, unless people are certain they're hitting scum. In a game where at least half of the playerbase isn't doing anything in the main thread, that's kinda abysmal. I get hoods detract attention away from the main thread, but that implies to me that everyone is realistically thinking their hood partner is town, which is most likely incorrect.

I also don't see what "thoughtful" conversation Patchwork is drowning out, when once again,
half the fucking town isn't doing jack fucking shit.
As for you being substantive, it's not very hard when once again - people aren't talking. Most of your ISO has been shitposting, plain and simple.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (isolation #60) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:47 pm

In post 467, patchwork wrote:
In post 464, Oclaxian Empire wrote: which is what seems to be the case with Patchwork too.
wait are you saying my neighbor isn't posting? maybe they are, but if they aren't how do you know that
Drel: You strike me as the same exact type of player Kori is, who would be hyperposting in the hood if your partner was actually replying in there.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (isolation #61) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:53 pm

Drel: The more I think about it, the more I realize there's a second possibility, but it's functionally equivalent to the first, which is you think your hood partner is scum.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #62) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:57 pm

grim: kills require ur neighbor to agree w/ it, and pick who does it and not get rb'd by mafia. i agree w/ drew: kills should only be for 100% absolute certain scumreads tbh. if every pair kills someone different, town just autoloses.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #63) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:58 pm

In post 482, Skygazer wrote: and the frustration reads genuine
i dont think aureal's frustration is genuine either, but that's more so tone than anything else.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #64) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:02 pm

Kori: I mean, there's nothing stopping multiple people from shooting Aureal tonight anyways. Mafia cannot RB all kills against Aureal.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (isolation #65) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:50 pm

What about Aureal’s postings comes off as frustration to you?

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #66) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:50 pm

I’m not seeing it

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (isolation #67) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:12 am

In post 511, Skygazer wrote:
In post 504, Oclaxian Empire wrote: What about Aureal’s postings comes off as frustration to you?
In post 436, Aureal wrote:
In post 431, Oclaxian Empire wrote: grim: i think ur scum for that exact reason: i barely remember ur in the game and ur posts just kinda exist. they don't do anything. kt, sky, and lorne at least have done stuff. u've just kinda existed in my eyes.
So let me get this straight. Drew thinks I'm scum because he thinks I'm hard scumreading furtiveglance over a possible scumslip. You think I'm scum because I'm not doing anything.

What even is this. I don't. What.
In post 432, Oclaxian Empire wrote: ur so utr that it makes u scum in my eyes
What's utr?
In post 438, Aureal wrote:
In post 435, patchwork wrote: you literally pushed furtive for a "scumslip" and didn't start any discussion over actual important things afterwards
Trying to pursue leads on scum is not actual important things. Okay. Fine.
oclaxian: these two came across as frustrated and theyre both before you said "you didn't seem frustrated until this post"
I mean I guess they’re frustration but I don’t really read them as frustration. But that’s most likely autism making it hard to judge tone.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (isolation #68) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:13 am

In post 512, Skygazer wrote: also oclaxian, you're saying that aureal is mostly shitposting (not really true relative to the rest of the players), and "just kind of there" when so many of ur reads are just null without much reasoning... in your eyes uve said uve seen me/kitty/lorne contribute even if we're not "super active" but i think aureal has contributed just as much as the other three you had in that "kinda there" category. it feels like weak reasoning, and ur also not rlly making an effort to solve your nulls even though we've all had some content to look at.
You think my reads based off catchup are mostly null, which is a fair assessment for a read 8 or 9 pages in the game. I’ve been trying to re-evaluate reads, and I’m also slightly busy with IRL. This is not a valid response to reads, especially when most of the town isn’t really that active to begin with.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (isolation #69) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:15 am

Who are you talking about Drew?

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (isolation #70) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:16 am

I have a very tinfoily theory on Aureal atm, but I wanna think about it more before saying it too. Gonna take some time after work to relax before re-evaluating the game and updating readslist.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (isolation #71) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:35 am

i feel like ur recent posting has been much scummier patchwork.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (isolation #72) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:36 am

kori doesn't want me to post the tinfoil theory just yet, but i'm gonna post it anyways:

there's a thought that patchwork is deepwolfing, and aureal is aligned with patchwork, and the goal is to make the two seem unaligned, so if one flips, the other gets by undetected.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (isolation #73) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:37 am

also someone posting in response to their name isn't ai, i don't think? it just happens sometimes. if we're busy and we read the thread, odds are we'll ignore most other posts unless it names us lol.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (isolation #74) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:41 am

drew town, lorne maybe town. aureal i think is still scummy but recent posts have been better. kt is null pending catchup. sky might be town. patchwork i think recent posts have been worse, and i'm re-evaluating the tr. furt... i think might be town, but i wanna think abt that some more.

VOTE: patchwork

lets see where this vote goes first tho.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (isolation #75) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:45 am

In post 534, patchwork wrote: also yeah my read on aureal has definitely changed, scum would absolutely not try to push me (towniest player in the game) as a wagon, it's counterproductive to their goal when they could push someone easier like sky or kt. it's very towny in my eyes UNVOTE:
this is also a really interesting post. scum can and will push townie players in the game. like. that's how you can start a bus on a partner.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (isolation #76) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:46 am

it could also be scum!aureal feels she doesn't really have any real avenue to survive and trying to cast doubt on a townie player is that way out. like... i don't get the point of that post.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (isolation #77) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:58 am

In post 561, patchwork wrote:
In post 554, Oclaxian Empire wrote: kori doesn't want me to post the tinfoil theory just yet, but i'm gonna post it anyways:

there's a thought that patchwork is deepwolfing, and aureal is aligned with patchwork, and the goal is to make the two seem unaligned, so if one flips, the other gets by undetected.
huh, interesting! tell me more
Kori: The idea is specifically that you're extremely townie looking, and if you're both scum, you being pushed by Aureal who isn't really that townie looking, it pretty much clear the two of you being aligned, meaning you never get shot and never get yeeted, and make it to endgame alive. Alternatively, if you're scum and Aureal is the one who leads the wagon against you, there's like zero reason to ever doubt Aureal being town because Aureal killed the deepwolf in the game, and that'd be A Bad Move™️ if Aureal was scum to kill her partner who is arguably trying to play deepwolf.

Also what deepwolf is a scum who is townread all game, and only gets caught in ELO, or doesn't get caught for the entirety of the game.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (isolation #78) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:46 pm

if its what i think it is, i see what you’re going at drew.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (isolation #79) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:46 pm

ur word doesnt mean a whole lot tbh. its just a word. nothing more. that’s the funny thing abt mafia. i can claim town and it proves exactly nothing.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (isolation #80) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:47 pm

who knows

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (isolation #81) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:48 pm

u play the game.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (isolation #82) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:51 pm

u seem v. self aware in how ur playing which is weird if ur town in this game. masons/tprs makes sense for self awareness but we’re all the same role so why do u seem so self-aware abt ur play?

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (isolation #83) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:57 pm

bc i dont wanna push u for something drew sees, esp since i think drew has an idea for how to push it. instead, i'm going to push u for ur self-awareness. give me a moment to pick out the posts that show *exactly* what i mean.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (isolation #84) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:14 pm

i briefly looked at ur other games too, since im abt to shower and can post full case after but: why r u playing nothing like ur other games? u seemed much more forward and playing than concerned abt ppl not posting six hrs in.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (isolation #85) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:14 pm

i dont like meta, but that is something i think would remain consistent between games.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (isolation #86) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:32 pm

Spoiler:
In post 38, patchwork wrote: i'm really not that much of a newbie and i Hope i dont seem that incompetent lmao, i'm pretty garbage at scumhunting though and i've gotten scrutinized for it in basically all my games
In post 39, patchwork wrote: it's a little strange how you can be so confident in my being town on page two
i dont even feel like im coming off that way either
In post 47, patchwork wrote: no, i just want to see if other people townread me and if there's a difference in reason (and not because of your reason, which is basically "patch is super excited, town")
In post 139, patchwork wrote: and no i'm not saying that out of ego, i literally have fifty posts which is more than most of you
In post 168, patchwork wrote:
In post 165, Doctor Drew wrote: Who said you were anti-town?
implications
In post 299, patchwork wrote:
In post 292, Aureal wrote:
In post 255, patchwork wrote: btw, aureal, when you have time, can we have a readlist? pretty please with a cherry on top?
I'm not typically much for doing this 'readlist' thing but since you asked nicely, in descending order of towniness:

Doctor Drew: leaning town as I feel pretty in sync with his attitude here (no I did not think his saying he "loved" Lorne's TR on patch meant he was saying it was townie), also furtive gave a meta-read that Drew is town and if furtive is scum he's probably not starting off the game with little but a TR on his partner

Oclaxian Empire: I don't agree with all their takes but asks good questions, seems to actually be trying to figure things out

Skygazer: mixed feelings, had to ISO her to even remember anything besides getting thrown off by Drew's sarcastic 'love', I don't love the talk about her neighbor being town and asking about neighbor claiming at the start but I did like the retort to Lorne about being able to change reads

patchwork: uuuuuuuuuuh I'm not nearly as sold on 'overeager town' as everyone else, I'm finding it hard to follow the deluge of posts, and the reaction to furtive's mistake seems like the sort of thing they'd say if scum partnered

Lorne Malvo: I did not like , kinda seemed like trying to direct the flow of the game, and the whole conversation about TRing patch to saying not to casually throw out townreads to acting very confident about it reads really oddly- I guess it's a serious read now but for a while there it seemed like some sort of game Lorne was playing

KittyTacky: I don't know where they're coming from with reads that are largely the opposite of how I feel and his reads give me nothing to work with to know why, also it seems kinda scummy the way he reacted to my massclaim joke

furtiveglance: possible scumslip, hasn't been much of a presence (and I kind of expect him to be a presence), and his waffling on Lorne seems like the sort of thing he'd scumread
on me: agree on the overeager town thing, though how is what i said regarding furt's "slip" partnered? i was just saying i didnt wanna jump to conclusions, so i was going with occam's razor there and assuming it's a misread, like how korina and grim both thought maf could only be paired with town
on kt: are you placing them low because you dont agree, or for other reasons?
lorne: if theyre trying to guide conversation, ehat about me?
also is sky just a vibe read? /genq
In post 406, patchwork wrote:
In post 404, Lorne Malvo wrote:
In post 403, patchwork wrote: ohh okay my bad
It isn't your bad, you just dont have enough confidence in yourself
i've gotten tunnelled very badly (in one game, by furtive themself) for behaviors that aren't really that scummy and based on personality so honestly it's kind of what you'd expect
In post 408, patchwork wrote: yeah i know i'm just like not willing to get tunneled over dumb shit again
glad everyone seems to tr me this game though because Oh Man
In post 543, patchwork wrote:
In post 540, Lorne Malvo wrote:
In post 535, patchwork wrote: glad we're seeing more aureal activity though! the main reason iu scumread her was for just not really doing much? like her early posts didn't have much substance, i could barely remember that she was even a part of this game, and the push on furtive wasn't even technically a push, but i like this a lot more.
readlist right now is probably
me
aureal
ox
sky
drew
furtive
kt
lorne

btw, furtive, i asked you earlier if you could quote some posts from sky that pinged you one way or another. could you do that when you have time? i'm interested in seeing your take on her
When did I become your top scumread?
just now obviously
if you don't want me to scumread don't appear whenever someone says something bad about you and yknow.... maybe actually do things? and this is not "drowning out conversation" btw, you've not been contributing at all for the entire game so far
In post 545, patchwork wrote:
In post 538, Doctor Drew wrote: So you are the self proclaimed 'Towniest Player in the Game!'

Nothing sketchy about saying that, nope definitely not.
i'm widely townread and i am town, therefore i am the towniest
In post 549, patchwork wrote: why me in specific huh
In post 562, patchwork wrote:
In post 558, Oclaxian Empire wrote:
In post 534, patchwork wrote: also yeah my read on aureal has definitely changed, scum would absolutely not try to push me (towniest player in the game) as a wagon, it's counterproductive to their goal when they could push someone easier like sky or kt. it's very towny in my eyes UNVOTE:
this is also a really interesting post. scum can and will push townie players in the game. like. that's how you can start a bus on a partner.
really? in my eyes it seems counterproductive to wagon me because literally no one's going to try and wagon me, scum would probably go for easier miselims imo
In post 568, patchwork wrote: ????? no? i'm just saying i'm basically universally townread, and scum would rather prefer to pursue a miselim that's easier to deal with, like targeting one of the inactives. however, aureal goes after me, which makes her vote seem more genuine and the whole iso is good too.
In post 571, patchwork wrote:
In post 570, Doctor Drew wrote: Nah, would prefer to let you feel the heat and paranoia.
that's funny because i feel absolutely none
you can keep your vote on me but you're 100% in the wrong
In post 574, patchwork wrote: is this a reaction test???

here are 15 quotes from u that show in my opinion ur self-aware of how you're playing and how you look in the game. most of them are centered around u calling out ur being townread, or ur the towniest player. it's super weird for town to go "well i don't think i'm looking townie" type of thing. town can absolutely challenge a townread on them, but not go "i don't think i look town, the fuck?" y'know why? bc if ur town and u dont think ur looking townie, that's a problem. u know ur town. the only person who would reasonably think "i don't think i look town and that's a problem" is scum. town can think that too, yes. but scum are more focused on trying to fix it than scum for one reason: it's ok if ur town and you get miselim'd up to a certain point. we're in the point that town is reasonably ok with a mislim, and being mislim'd as town isn't that bad.

sure, it'd be bad if u think ur hood partner is town. but there's one case in the game where that'd be even more true. ur scum. u know ur partner is town or mafia. u know where ur vig shot is going. you know it's not going to be on ur partner ever, why? bc if it is, you just refuse to shoot. and guess what? the shot never goes thru. and that's just assuming ur not partnered with them. if ur partnered with them, congrats, u have the potential for a double kill, but effectively, u have a convoluted factional kill.

that's why i think ur scum. i think u trying to change ur meta is a little weird as an excuse too. like sure, u could be, but i don't think sheeping too much or playing defensively is generally a thing that could be used for meta. i think that's just u played poorly in that game, and ur trying not to play poorly this game. i just. i think ur scum. i think ur too self-aware of how ur playing and how others are perceiving u for u to realistically be town.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (isolation #87) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:49 am

VOTE: lorne

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (isolation #88) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:49 am

at work will explain later

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (isolation #89) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:26 pm

lorne is doing nothing productive. at least other players in the game are willing to put forth effort in the game as needed - not lorne. that's the entire case.

i just want the frustrating player to deal with out of the game.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (isolation #90) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:28 pm

we also have less than 2 days to decide who to kill at this point, unless we want to no-elim and resolve with nks.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (isolation #91) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:29 pm

my motivation to play the game is actually zero bc of lorne rn, and i'd like to fix that by removing lorne from the game.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (isolation #92) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:44 pm

In post 651, Lorne Malvo wrote:
In post 650, Oclaxian Empire wrote: my motivation to play the game is actually zero bc of lorne rn, and i'd like to fix that by removing lorne from the game.
I'm glad I'm being a positive influence
i wish i was a dayvig so i could kill you for this

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (isolation #93) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:21 pm

lol he wont. just vote him and move on.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (isolation #94) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:24 pm

kill him so i can enjoy playing the game from now on

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (isolation #95) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:34 pm

In post 662, patchwork wrote: can't you just nk him because if he's town we need to use our vote on scum and not town
i wish

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (isolation #96) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:38 pm

also u rlly think its for personal comfort? the motherfucker hasn't done shit all fucking game. u wanna keep that around? u can die next too bc trying to keep someone who is literally admitting to playing in an infuriating way and doing jack fucking shit - is antitown.

we're killing a player who has made it very clear they dont intend on putting forth effort. they won't put forth effort. they can die, and we can use the vig shots for more worthwhile targets.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (isolation #97) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:41 pm

well, we have less than 2 days to kill someone, and i dont think no-kill is the play here. if not lorne, who. who do u think u can swing enough votes on outside of lorne?

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (isolation #98) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:56 pm

i don't care abt the case. i literally have zero motivation to play.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (isolation #99) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:09 pm

In post 682, patchwork wrote:
In post 681, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 665, Oclaxian Empire wrote: also u rlly think its for personal comfort? the motherfucker hasn't done shit all fucking game. u wanna keep that around? u can die next too bc trying to keep someone who is literally admitting to playing in an infuriating way and doing jack fucking shit - is antitown.

we're killing a player who has made it very clear they dont intend on putting forth effort. they won't put forth effort. they can die, and we can use the vig shots for more worthwhile targets.
This is definitely townKorina.

And Patch, I am not 100% certain if I am right, but Lorne pings me as someone from a game I played a few years ago. Obviously I won't out them without their consent though.
that's grim not korina lol
korina is an acceptable neutral name to refer to anyone in the system.
kori is someone in specific, korina is the online monklier used by all of us. /info /nm

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (isolation #100) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:15 pm

also i don't like the sky wagon tbh, but thats mostly bc i want lorne dead for the aformentioned reason of - lornes not doing jack fucking shit, and should die regardless.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (isolation #101) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:43 am

Site doesn’t use the l-word or variations of it due to racist connotations /info

Majority uses eliminate.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (isolation #102) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:39 am

can u stop being a fucking dick for five fucking minutes and play the goddamn game? u first did this in the fucking hood, where you openly admitted to ignoring me bc u thought "it'd be funny." u now are arguing against a word that has historically been used by
actual fucking hate groups
to describe what they do to that specific fucking minority they hate. it's not a word anyone should ever be using, unless ur a white supremecist, in which case - go away from this site. don't play on here. ur not welcome.

nobody should ever use that word. u said u came from mu or smth? go back to that website where they can bc u clearly aren't fit to be playing on this site in the first place. u should not be playing the game in a way that explicitly makes it a fucking nightmare to play simply bc u find it funny. is that what u do on ur homesite and is allowed? if so, go back to there. we joined this game to have fun, not deal with a literal fucking asshole all fucking game who thinks its funny to be a literal fucking 12 y/o in playing.

the site bans the word. deal with it, or don't play the game.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (isolation #103) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:40 am

kill lorne now, and we can recover if its a mislim tmrw or thru night play tbh.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (isolation #104) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 5:14 am

UNVOTE:

Lorne got banned LMAO

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (isolation #105) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 5:14 am

@mod - deadline extension w/ replacement or reroll w/ replacement pls?

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (isolation #106) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:07 am

@mod request for deadline to be extended to 2d when replacement is found since deadline is at like 1.5d or less at paused

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (isolation #107) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:08 am

also @mod - v/la mon/tues next week. moving into new apt.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (isolation #108) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:07 am

reroll means start the game over again and rand the setup again. i only say reroll bc we spent an entire day with effectively a slot missing, but deadline extension w/ replacement should be fine.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (isolation #109) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:39 am

What do you wanna talk about?

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #775 (isolation #110) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:59 am

What’s your read on people?

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (isolation #111) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:13 am

In post 664, Oclaxian Empire wrote:
In post 662, patchwork wrote: can't you just nk him because if he's town we need to use our vote on scum and not town
i wish
In post 740, Oclaxian Empire wrote: can u stop being a fucking dick for five fucking minutes and play the goddamn game? u first did this in the fucking hood, where you openly admitted to ignoring me bc u thought "it'd be funny." u now are arguing against a word that has historically been used by
actual fucking hate groups
to describe what they do to that specific fucking minority they hate. it's not a word anyone should ever be using, unless ur a white supremecist, in which case - go away from this site. don't play on here. ur not welcome.

nobody should ever use that word. u said u came from mu or smth? go back to that website where they can bc u clearly aren't fit to be playing on this site in the first place. u should not be playing the game in a way that explicitly makes it a fucking nightmare to play simply bc u find it funny. is that what u do on ur homesite and is allowed? if so, go back to there. we joined this game to have fun, not deal with a literal fucking asshole all fucking game who thinks its funny to be a literal fucking 12 y/o in playing.

the site bans the word. deal with it, or don't play the game.
@sky

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (isolation #112) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:19 am

i mean it comes down to if scum think our shot is worth rbing + figuring out who is doing it

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (isolation #113) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:11 am

Aureal just unnanouncedly E-1'd Sky.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (isolation #114) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:11 am

I know this because I almost hammered Sky. But intent to hammer.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (isolation #115) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:12 am

I'll be back around 3 p.m. to hammer if nobody has any concerns with that

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (isolation #116) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:34 am

who can we get a hammer on within 21 hrs then patchwork?

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (isolation #117) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:34 am

bc i don't think no-elim is the play here

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (isolation #118) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:08 am

In post 849, patchwork wrote: i don;t know who the optimal hang for today is, i'm honestly just generally unsure
like i tr aureal but sky is right that it's weird how she just disappeared again
obviously i'm gonna give her the benefit of the doubt but like ?!
kt does feel more towny now mostly that they've clarified that they have irl stuff going on but idk i still don't really like their posting style? like a lot of it could be easily fabricated as scum tbh and they haven't been doing much
lorne was bad but also enchant isn't doing much either :/// but at this point i'm just using poe to remove the people i tr and then i'm just left with all the inactive and i't annoying because i know i'm shit at scumhunting but also like ?!?!?!? i should be better than THIS???
dont use hang pls. use elim. anything related to the l-word is banned by the site, including imagery associated with it. kill/elim/yeet/etc. are all fine though. /nm /info

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (isolation #119) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:11 am

i don't care abt solving u sky bc furtive has said he's shooting u tonight, and u seem resigned into that. if ur alive, sure, i'll put the effort into the solve, but it seems a little wasted effort on my part to do that.

not to mention kori+i got heavily burnt out of this game bc lorne.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (isolation #120) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:12 am

like there are two distinct possibilities in my mind abt what happens to u tonight, and i think both are damning in their own right and doesn't warrant me solving u:

1) furtive kills u, and you flip. -> great, i don't need to solve u.
2) furtive tries to kill you, but u don't die. -> scum rb'd furtive, and they did so bc ur scum and they want to save their partner.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (isolation #121) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:14 am

they could but that doesn't seem like an effective use of a rb, unless scum are 100% confident in their position and think they won't get caught over that

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #865 (isolation #122) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:15 am

like there's a 50/50 chance they hit the person killing sky and i don't think scum take a 50/50 chance to get a free mislim when they only have 2 rbs and can use it to get their proper nk?

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (isolation #123) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:15 am

it strikes me as more probable they go for the 50/50 if its scum!sky and not town!sky

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (isolation #124) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:17 am

100%

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (isolation #125) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:33 am

VOTE: aureal

i'm ok w/ this. i think i prefer aureal anyways.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (isolation #126) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:33 am

e-1

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #875 (isolation #127) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:34 am

e-2 actually, i can't count

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (isolation #128) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:36 am

bc i’m open to shooting kt tonight, and i think ur scummier

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (isolation #129) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:37 am

we also dont have time to wagon someone else tbh

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (isolation #130) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:30 am

we dont have very long to do so

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (isolation #131) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:39 am

we need three more people to be around for that before deadline

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (isolation #132) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:11 pm

I’m leaving for V/LA. My vote’s not changing from Aureal.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (isolation #133) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:36 am

I think I'm ok with killing Drew today?

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (isolation #134) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:36 am

Will be able to post more later.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (isolation #135) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:58 am

I mean, I don't think we can push Patch today who is my tinfoil scumread.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (isolation #136) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:58 am

It could be furtive but like... Drew is harder to read IMO.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (isolation #137) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:53 pm

Patch/Furtive not paired fyi

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (isolation #138) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:54 pm

Uh, I think that means that it's just Drew, unless someone else checks in without killing me.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (isolation #139) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:00 pm

Bruh, Lorne was literally being racist and doing jack fucking shit. What do you want me to say? “Oh yeah I was playing with the actual fucking racist in theatre?”

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (isolation #140) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:05 pm

I want you dead because I think you have the highest equity of flipping scum and that's literally because I can't read you. I don't think Enchant willingly agrees to kill, or thinks about holstering if scum.

I think Enchant just goes "We should kill regardless" if scum, because Enchant wanted to kill at start of night.

I don't think it's Enchant.

I think it could be Patchwork, but after some thought and internal disscussion with headmates, I don't think it's Patch.

Meaning it's you and Furtive as my solve.

That's why I want you dead.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (isolation #141) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:06 pm

Like, sure, I could still be convinced on Patch, but Enchant's play in the hood strikes me more as town than scum.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (isolation #142) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:11 pm

The only way this is an autoloss for town is literally it's Enchant, but like... Why does scum!enchant want to holster tonight

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (isolation #143) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:21 pm

I think Furt is scum.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (isolation #144) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:21 pm

But it can't be Furt/Patch because both of them posted since you voted me and that'd mean they could organize a hammer and win.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (isolation #145) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:22 pm

They both posted within a minute of each other, which means they can't be aligned.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (isolation #146) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:22 pm

I'm off for bed

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #941 (isolation #147) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:12 am

No idea

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (isolation #148) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:14 am

I’m refusing to vote so I can read and think lol

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (isolation #149) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:15 am

Will be after work though

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (isolation #150) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:52 am

Damn Enchant scum?

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #949 (isolation #151) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:52 am

That’s sad

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (isolation #152) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:52 am

It can’t be town!drew and scum!us otherwise I hammer and win the game.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (isolation #153) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:05 am

In post 937, furtiveglance wrote: VOTE: Doctor Drew
In post 938, patchwork wrote: VOTE: Doctor Drew gg

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (isolation #154) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:06 am

Also can’t be Furtive/Patch because they could’ve hammered me earlier when Drew voted me.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (isolation #155) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:06 am

In post 943, Oclaxian Empire wrote: I’m refusing to vote so I can read and think lol

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (isolation #156) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:58 am

Occam’s dictates Drew, and the PM I got from the mod dictates it’s Drew.

I still think there’s a universe where Patchwork is scum, but I think Enchant confirmed themself as town via thinking I was scum and missing the chance I had for hammer.

So… we kill Drew, and Enchant and I shoot tonight to hopefully force a confirmed 2v1?

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (isolation #157) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:58 am

Why does Scum!Enchant holster in the hood last night or consider it?

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (isolation #158) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:00 am

Scum!Enchant knows KT is a miskill, so why holster?

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #965 (isolation #159) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:03 am

You thought abt it close to end of night

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #966 (isolation #160) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:09 am

You said smth along the lines of “I am surprisingly considering not shooting”

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (isolation #161) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:09 am

That’s not a scum message especially when they lack a nk

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #974 (isolation #162) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:24 am

I mean, we kill Drew, Enchant and I shoot in the 50/50 and kill the other, and hope scum don’t hit the one killing. If not, it depends on who they kill tbh

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #975 (isolation #163) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:25 am

We always have to shoot tonight tbh

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (isolation #164) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:29 am

In post 959, furtiveglance wrote: The current votecount dictates that at least 1 of Drew and Oclaxian is scum, and at least 1 of Drew and patchwork is scum.

So either Drew is scum, or it's exactly patchwork/Oclaxian.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (isolation #165) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:30 am

gg

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (isolation #166) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:31 am

Nice job costing the game Drew :/

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (isolation #167) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:32 am

Also I knew you were scum Patch

THE SECOND NOBODY ADDRESSED THE TINFOIL MEANT IT WAS YOU

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (isolation #168) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:32 am

NOBODY TALKED ABOUT IT WHICH MEANT IT WAS YOU AND I WAS DEAD ON AND THEN GRIM TALKED ME OUT OF IT

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (isolation #169) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:33 am

Basically a conspiracy theory

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (isolation #170) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:33 am

You can’t read me Drew, pls just admit that

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (isolation #171) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:33 am

I’m out to mald now

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (isolation #172) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:15 am

grim: lol gg patch. kinda funny how i talked kori out of you!scum

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (isolation #173) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:24 am

grim: no redacts btw

#CultsArentBastard

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”