Micro 1072: Turf Wars | Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #593 (isolation #200) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:16 pm

Post by patchwork »

primarily dependent* no idea how the in got there
lolhammer count: 3
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #201) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:38 am

Post by patchwork »

hi i'm back later than usual today, gonna catch up and respond rq
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #202) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:48 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 594, Oclaxian Empire wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 38, patchwork wrote: i'm really not that much of a newbie and i Hope i dont seem that incompetent lmao, i'm pretty garbage at scumhunting though and i've gotten scrutinized for it in basically all my games
In post 39, patchwork wrote: it's a little strange how you can be so confident in my being town on page two
i dont even feel like im coming off that way either
In post 47, patchwork wrote: no, i just want to see if other people townread me and if there's a difference in reason (and not because of your reason, which is basically "patch is super excited, town")
In post 139, patchwork wrote: and no i'm not saying that out of ego, i literally have fifty posts which is more than most of you
In post 168, patchwork wrote:
In post 165, Doctor Drew wrote: Who said you were anti-town?
implications
In post 299, patchwork wrote:
In post 292, Aureal wrote:
In post 255, patchwork wrote: btw, aureal, when you have time, can we have a readlist? pretty please with a cherry on top?
I'm not typically much for doing this 'readlist' thing but since you asked nicely, in descending order of towniness:

Doctor Drew: leaning town as I feel pretty in sync with his attitude here (no I did not think his saying he "loved" Lorne's TR on patch meant he was saying it was townie), also furtive gave a meta-read that Drew is town and if furtive is scum he's probably not starting off the game with little but a TR on his partner

Oclaxian Empire: I don't agree with all their takes but asks good questions, seems to actually be trying to figure things out

Skygazer: mixed feelings, had to ISO her to even remember anything besides getting thrown off by Drew's sarcastic 'love', I don't love the talk about her neighbor being town and asking about neighbor claiming at the start but I did like the retort to Lorne about being able to change reads

patchwork: uuuuuuuuuuh I'm not nearly as sold on 'overeager town' as everyone else, I'm finding it hard to follow the deluge of posts, and the reaction to furtive's mistake seems like the sort of thing they'd say if scum partnered

Lorne Malvo: I did not like , kinda seemed like trying to direct the flow of the game, and the whole conversation about TRing patch to saying not to casually throw out townreads to acting very confident about it reads really oddly- I guess it's a serious read now but for a while there it seemed like some sort of game Lorne was playing

KittyTacky: I don't know where they're coming from with reads that are largely the opposite of how I feel and his reads give me nothing to work with to know why, also it seems kinda scummy the way he reacted to my massclaim joke

furtiveglance: possible scumslip, hasn't been much of a presence (and I kind of expect him to be a presence), and his waffling on Lorne seems like the sort of thing he'd scumread
on me: agree on the overeager town thing, though how is what i said regarding furt's "slip" partnered? i was just saying i didnt wanna jump to conclusions, so i was going with occam's razor there and assuming it's a misread, like how korina and grim both thought maf could only be paired with town
on kt: are you placing them low because you dont agree, or for other reasons?
lorne: if theyre trying to guide conversation, ehat about me?
also is sky just a vibe read? /genq
In post 406, patchwork wrote:
In post 404, Lorne Malvo wrote:
In post 403, patchwork wrote: ohh okay my bad
It isn't your bad, you just dont have enough confidence in yourself
i've gotten tunnelled very badly (in one game, by furtive themself) for behaviors that aren't really that scummy and based on personality so honestly it's kind of what you'd expect
In post 408, patchwork wrote: yeah i know i'm just like not willing to get tunneled over dumb shit again
glad everyone seems to tr me this game though because Oh Man
In post 543, patchwork wrote:
In post 540, Lorne Malvo wrote:
In post 535, patchwork wrote: glad we're seeing more aureal activity though! the main reason iu scumread her was for just not really doing much? like her early posts didn't have much substance, i could barely remember that she was even a part of this game, and the push on furtive wasn't even technically a push, but i like this a lot more.
readlist right now is probably
me
aureal
ox
sky
drew
furtive
kt
lorne

btw, furtive, i asked you earlier if you could quote some posts from sky that pinged you one way or another. could you do that when you have time? i'm interested in seeing your take on her
When did I become your top scumread?
just now obviously
if you don't want me to scumread don't appear whenever someone says something bad about you and yknow.... maybe actually do things? and this is not "drowning out conversation" btw, you've not been contributing at all for the entire game so far
In post 545, patchwork wrote:
In post 538, Doctor Drew wrote: So you are the self proclaimed 'Towniest Player in the Game!'

Nothing sketchy about saying that, nope definitely not.
i'm widely townread and i am town, therefore i am the towniest
In post 549, patchwork wrote: why me in specific huh
In post 562, patchwork wrote:
In post 558, Oclaxian Empire wrote:
In post 534, patchwork wrote: also yeah my read on aureal has definitely changed, scum would absolutely not try to push me (towniest player in the game) as a wagon, it's counterproductive to their goal when they could push someone easier like sky or kt. it's very towny in my eyes UNVOTE:
this is also a really interesting post. scum can and will push townie players in the game. like. that's how you can start a bus on a partner.
really? in my eyes it seems counterproductive to wagon me because literally no one's going to try and wagon me, scum would probably go for easier miselims imo
In post 568, patchwork wrote: ????? no? i'm just saying i'm basically universally townread, and scum would rather prefer to pursue a miselim that's easier to deal with, like targeting one of the inactives. however, aureal goes after me, which makes her vote seem more genuine and the whole iso is good too.
In post 571, patchwork wrote:
In post 570, Doctor Drew wrote: Nah, would prefer to let you feel the heat and paranoia.
that's funny because i feel absolutely none
you can keep your vote on me but you're 100% in the wrong
In post 574, patchwork wrote: is this a reaction test???

here are 15 quotes from u that show in my opinion ur self-aware of how you're playing and how you look in the game. most of them are centered around u calling out ur being townread, or ur the towniest player. it's super weird for town to go "well i don't think i'm looking townie" type of thing. town can absolutely challenge a townread on them, but not go "i don't think i look town, the fuck?" y'know why? bc if ur town and u dont think ur looking townie, that's a problem. u know ur town. the only person who would reasonably think "i don't think i look town and that's a problem" is scum. town can think that too, yes. but scum are more focused on trying to fix it than scum for one reason: it's ok if ur town and you get miselim'd up to a certain point. we're in the point that town is reasonably ok with a mislim, and being mislim'd as town isn't that bad.

sure, it'd be bad if u think ur hood partner is town. but there's one case in the game where that'd be even more true. ur scum. u know ur partner is town or mafia. u know where ur vig shot is going. you know it's not going to be on ur partner ever, why? bc if it is, you just refuse to shoot. and guess what? the shot never goes thru. and that's just assuming ur not partnered with them. if ur partnered with them, congrats, u have the potential for a double kill, but effectively, u have a convoluted factional kill.

that's why i think ur scum. i think u trying to change ur meta is a little weird as an excuse too. like sure, u could be, but i don't think sheeping too much or playing defensively is generally a thing that could be used for meta. i think that's just u played poorly in that game, and ur trying not to play poorly this game. i just. i think ur scum. i think ur too self-aware of how ur playing and how others are perceiving u for u to realistically be town.
im not really sure how some of these seem "self-aware"? some of these are just how i think. the one on posts is just information that's open to everyone, carrying the pagecount is obv true because i was posting the most at that point... talking about another game where i get tunneled isn't scummy, lorne was basically like "ur not confident enough" and it was the reason as to why i'm not that confident... because i got tunneled over every play i made.... a lot of these r just the way i talk lmao
i can understand the ones i made in response to drew + reaction test though, that does look pretty bad and i can see how you viewed it that way
In post 594, Oclaxian Empire wrote: most of them are centered around u calling out ur being townread, or ur the towniest player.
and is there an issue with that? i literally am. or was, at least. i know people are townreading me. is it scummy to just echo that? or is it bad, because i'm the one doing it and not others?
In post 594, Oclaxian Empire wrote: it's super weird for town to go "well i don't think i'm looking townie" type of thing.
ur seriously taking those first two quotes out of context, grim
those first two quotes refer to the "newbie who likes sunshine and rainbows" not "why do you think i'm towny"
already explained why i was asking about grim's tr on me. not because i was hunting for more townreads or whatever but because i felt that grim's tr on me was weird so early and wanted to see if others felt the same way, because i am prone to misinterpreting things and reading tone incorrectly.
In post 594, Oclaxian Empire wrote: the only person who would reasonably think "i don't think i look town and that's a problem" is scum.
actually no i do that a lot lmao
In post 594, Oclaxian Empire wrote: but scum are more focused on trying to fix it than scum for one reason: it's ok if ur town and you get miselim'd up to a certain point. we're in the point that town is reasonably ok with a mislim, and being mislim'd as town isn't that bad.
okay. but was i "trying to fix it"? no, not really... and if i were scum, why would i need to fix it anyways? everyone was townreading me, nothing would stop me from just going inactive (like lorne or kitty).
i literally said that if drew thought i was scumslipping they could push me and hammer me idk where you think i'm not okay with a lim on me?? like i want to play this game and i would prefer not the get hung, but you're the ones who look stupid when you quickhammer me and miselim, not me.
like there's more posts about how ppl will scumread me or you will point out how you read me in a certain way and i just concede it because i can't argue with someone's subjective view of how i post. that's literally what i do.
In post 594, Oclaxian Empire wrote: you know it's not going to be on ur partner ever, why? bc if it is, you just refuse to shoot. and guess what? the shot never goes thru.
you do realize that (hypothetically) that if i were mafia, and if my neighbor scumread my partner and i disagreed it would make me look bad... right? especially because people only want to shoot if they're 100% sure in their read...?
In post 594, Oclaxian Empire wrote: i think u trying to change ur meta is a little weird as an excuse too. like sure, u could be, but i don't think sheeping too much or playing defensively is generally a thing that could be used for meta.
it's not an excuse.... you asked me a question and i answered... the explanation is that i played bad in both those games. sheeping and sucking up to better players and not actively solving was bad, so i stopped that. that was in 2112. in 2113 i tried to be more active and thought i was contributing, but i really wasn't because a large majority of my posts were even worse than they were in 2112, and they were all reactive.
i play different because i played badly in those two, and i am trying not to suck ass this game. obviously, it's not working, because wanting to look town is scummy, i guess.
meta refers to playstyle. i played badly, so i am changing my meta. not sure what you mean.
In post 594, Oclaxian Empire wrote: i just. i think ur scum.
okay, that's fine. thank you for explaining it, at least. i don't really know what to say because at this point i'm probably going to get tunneled again for making this post and some of those posts do look bad but i am not scum.

ok now time to respond to every single of those fifteen quotes in case that wasn't enough
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #203) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:56 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 38, patchwork wrote: i'm really not that much of a newbie and i Hope i dont seem that incompetent lmao, i'm pretty garbage at scumhunting though and i've gotten scrutinized for it in basically all my games
this doesn't come across as self-aware. i am not a newbie, i have had mafia experience before. i am garbage at scumhunting though, which might be why they thought i was a newb, especially if they have read my other games.
In post 39, patchwork wrote: it's a little strange how you can be so confident in my being town on page two
i dont even feel like im coming off that way either
this is not "why are you townreading me omgg qwq". this is me being skeptical on the townread because of how confident it was, and how fast it was dropped. the latter sentence was referring to "newbie who likes rainbows and sunshine."
In post 47, patchwork wrote: no, i just want to see if other people townread me and if there's a difference in reason (and not because of your reason, which is basically "patch is super excited, town")
i already explained this in an earlier post. i have autism, meaning it's hard for me to read tone and lorne felt very sketchy to me. so, i was checking with the rest of the thread to see if they townread me as well and how they felt about lorne's townread on me. i wanted to see if i was reading it incorrectly or not.
In post 139, patchwork wrote: and no i'm not saying that out of ego, i literally have fifty posts which is more than most of you
not sure how this is "self-aware". i was in fact carrying the pagecount.
In post 168, patchwork wrote:
In post 165, Doctor Drew wrote: Who said you were anti-town?
implications
also not sure how this is self-aware
In post 299, patchwork wrote:
In post 255, patchwork wrote: btw, aureal, when you have time, can we have a readlist? pretty please with a cherry on top?
I'm not typically much for doing this 'readlist' thing but since you asked nicely, in descending order of towniness:

Doctor Drew: leaning town as I feel pretty in sync with his attitude here (no I did not think his saying he "loved" Lorne's TR on patch meant he was saying it was townie), also furtive gave a meta-read that Drew is town and if furtive is scum he's probably not starting off the game with little but a TR on his partner

Oclaxian Empire: I don't agree with all their takes but asks good questions, seems to actually be trying to figure things out

Skygazer: mixed feelings, had to ISO her to even remember anything besides getting thrown off by Drew's sarcastic 'love', I don't love the talk about her neighbor being town and asking about neighbor claiming at the start but I did like the retort to Lorne about being able to change reads

patchwork: uuuuuuuuuuh I'm not nearly as sold on 'overeager town' as everyone else, I'm finding it hard to follow the deluge of posts, and the reaction to furtive's mistake seems like the sort of thing they'd say if scum partnered

Lorne Malvo: I did not like , kinda seemed like trying to direct the flow of the game, and the whole conversation about TRing patch to saying not to casually throw out townreads to acting very confident about it reads really oddly- I guess it's a serious read now but for a while there it seemed like some sort of game Lorne was playing

KittyTacky: I don't know where they're coming from with reads that are largely the opposite of how I feel and his reads give me nothing to work with to know why, also it seems kinda scummy the way he reacted to my massclaim joke

furtiveglance: possible scumslip, hasn't been much of a presence (and I kind of expect him to be a presence), and his waffling on Lorne seems like the sort of thing he'd scumread
on me: agree on the overeager town thing, though how is what i said regarding furt's "slip" partnered? i was just saying i didnt wanna jump to conclusions, so i was going with occam's razor there and assuming it's a misread, like how korina and grim both thought maf could only be paired with town
on kt: are you placing them low because you dont agree, or for other reasons?
lorne: if theyre trying to guide conversation, ehat about me?
also is sky just a vibe read? /genq
i did not remember typing "overeager town" that is Not what i meant
In post 406, patchwork wrote:
In post 404, Lorne Malvo wrote:
In post 403, patchwork wrote: ohh okay my bad
It isn't your bad, you just dont have enough confidence in yourself
i've gotten tunnelled very badly (in one game, by furtive themself) for behaviors that aren't really that scummy and based on personality so honestly it's kind of what you'd expect
In post 408, patchwork wrote: yeah i know i'm just like not willing to get tunneled over dumb shit again
glad everyone seems to tr me this game though because Oh Man
lorne's comment about how i didn't have confidence kind of irked me, so i tried to defend myself from nothing. no one wants to get tunneled though, so this is literally just nai
In post 543, patchwork wrote:
In post 540, Lorne Malvo wrote:
In post 535, patchwork wrote: glad we're seeing more aureal activity though! the main reason iu scumread her was for just not really doing much? like her early posts didn't have much substance, i could barely remember that she was even a part of this game, and the push on furtive wasn't even technically a push, but i like this a lot more.
readlist right now is probably
me
aureal
ox
sky
drew
furtive
kt
lorne

btw, furtive, i asked you earlier if you could quote some posts from sky that pinged you one way or another. could you do that when you have time? i'm interested in seeing your take on her
When did I become your top scumread?
just now obviously
if you don't want me to scumread don't appear whenever someone says something bad about you and yknow.... maybe actually do things? and this is not "drowning out conversation" btw, you've not been contributing at all for the entire game so far
how is this self-aware
In post 545, patchwork wrote:
In post 538, Doctor Drew wrote: So you are the self proclaimed 'Towniest Player in the Game!'

Nothing sketchy about saying that, nope definitely not.
i'm widely townread and i am town, therefore i am the towniest
objectively true?
In post 549, patchwork wrote: why me in specific huh
how is this self-aware? their interactions with me feel targeted; the townread, commenting on my scumread but not anyone else's...
In post 562, patchwork wrote:
In post 558, Oclaxian Empire wrote:
In post 534, patchwork wrote: also yeah my read on aureal has definitely changed, scum would absolutely not try to push me (towniest player in the game) as a wagon, it's counterproductive to their goal when they could push someone easier like sky or kt. it's very towny in my eyes UNVOTE:
this is also a really interesting post. scum can and will push townie players in the game. like. that's how you can start a bus on a partner.
really? in my eyes it seems counterproductive to wagon me because literally no one's going to try and wagon me, scum would probably go for easier miselims imo
In post 568, patchwork wrote: ????? no? i'm just saying i'm basically universally townread, and scum would rather prefer to pursue a miselim that's easier to deal with, like targeting one of the inactives. however, aureal goes after me, which makes her vote seem more genuine and the whole iso is good too.
don't get how this is scummy. aureal is town
In post 571, patchwork wrote:
In post 570, Doctor Drew wrote: Nah, would prefer to let you feel the heat and paranoia.
that's funny because i feel absolutely none
you can keep your vote on me but you're 100% in the wrong
you guys are 100% in the wrong i'm not taking that back
In post 574, patchwork wrote: is this a reaction test???
fair
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #204) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:56 am

Post by patchwork »

ok tim eto read through
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #205) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:57 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 595, Aureal wrote:
In post 584, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 578, patchwork wrote: i am

honestly i doubt i scumslipped. like
if i scumslipped go ahead

out me to the entire thread and hammer me
but it's weird that you're not even doing that?? like drew if you scumread me that much at least push me smh
you're basically just claiming i'm scum but not even telling me why you think so, that's really dumb
back up your claims with reasoning

speaking of sound arguments, furtive you have yet to quote posts from sky that ping you, i forgot about this but you can't just go "i sr her for vibes /shrug"
Uhh, slip number two in the bolded part?
Yeah, I noticed this too. How does town not know whether or not they scumslipped? Makes me feel more confident about my vote.
i literally made a joke and got accused of scumslipping???????
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #206) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:57 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 596, Aureal wrote:
Whose ISO are you talking about here? Is this more talk about how towny you are?
your iso obviously
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #207) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:58 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 598, furtiveglance wrote: I'm happy with my vote still. Can other people vote? If unsure, vote Skygazer with me.
furtive istg can you at least answer my question about what specifically pings you regarding her play
like you've just been dodging it
you can quote some posts that ping you,a t least, that's something u can do. right???
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #208) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:58 am

Post by patchwork »

kittytacky feels like they're just lurking and/or prod dodging. what are they doing lol
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (isolation #209) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:59 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 600, Lorne Malvo wrote: patchwork has no idea about anything, let alone my alignment
????? excuse me
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #210) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:02 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 610, Aureal wrote: If you don't understand me you can just say that rather than making up some weird "TMI" nonsense. But I guess that wouldn't fit well enough into the games you're playing.
the tmi stuff is "who reads like they know too much about me"
and the only person who knows TMI are neighbors and scum
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #211) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:50 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 622, Lorne Malvo wrote:
In post 620, patchwork wrote:
In post 600, Lorne Malvo wrote: patchwork has no idea about anything, let alone my alignment
????? excuse me
I thought it's funny because you give me naive-innocent child vibes
?? ok
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #212) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:51 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 623, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 618, patchwork wrote:
In post 598, furtiveglance wrote: I'm happy with my vote still. Can other people vote? If unsure, vote Skygazer with me.
furtive istg can you at least answer my question about what specifically pings you regarding her play
like you've just been dodging it
you can quote some posts that ping you,a t least, that's something u can do. right???
Overall low effort
okay thats fair, would you like to expand on that
give us a nice little scumcase
because ngl this pushing is what's low wffort
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (isolation #213) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:37 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 628, furtiveglance wrote: patchwork meh.
I'm gonna try and smoke sky tonight, I think my partner will agree. And if I get roleblocked then sky is scum
furtive you do realize that you're allowing scum to wifom night actions... they could just rolenlock you and hop on the sky wagon...
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (isolation #214) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:40 pm

Post by patchwork »

also lorne are you pocketing me????
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #215) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:33 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 638, Lorne Malvo wrote:
In post 632, patchwork wrote: also lorne are you pocketing me????
Yes
????????
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #216) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:35 am

Post by patchwork »

dude i don't think scum would want to accumulate scumreads as easily as lorne is trying to, because that's just going to get them hung/nked... but maybe lorne knows that and is trying to get us to think otherwise
agh now i'm falling down a wifom pit
whatever occam's razor applies first: lorne is not doing anything, is unhelpful, refuses to contribute, and had weird vibes overall. this is more scummy than it is towny.
so yeah, lorne case coming soon ig
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #217) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:20 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 653, Lorne Malvo wrote: I still think Aureal is scum btw
you know it'd be nice if you could convince us why
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #218) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:25 pm

Post by patchwork »

for your personal comfort? can't you just nk him because if he's town we need to use our vote on scum and not town
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #219) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:30 pm

Post by patchwork »

fuck they*
lorne what r your pronouns
also drew if you know what their main is, is this sort of play normal
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (isolation #220) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:39 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 664, Oclaxian Empire wrote:
In post 662, patchwork wrote: can't you just nk him because if he's town we need to use our vote on scum and not town
i wish
? why not? your hood partner should know that elimming them would make gameplay better and more comfortable for yall and lorne would be a better nk option than a day hang because we need the day to scumhunt and discuss, the night is for making quiet conclusions with ur partner or on your own
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (isolation #221) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:39 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 665, Oclaxian Empire wrote: also u rlly think its for personal comfort? the motherfucker hasn't done shit all fucking game. u wanna keep that around? u can die next too bc trying to keep someone who is literally admitting to playing in an infuriating way and doing jack fucking shit - is antitown.

we're killing a player who has made it very clear they dont intend on putting forth effort. they won't put forth effort. they can die, and we can use the vig shots for more worthwhile targets.

no, that's fair. i just didn't want to hang him during the day in case he was town, because i'm just generally unable to read him and i feel like he comes off as more from town even if everything he does isn't towny.
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (isolation #222) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:43 pm

Post by patchwork »

VOTE: Lorne i think that's e-1, so if someone wants to hammer, declare intent to hammer and hammer at least 12 hours from when you declared intent. i think none of us want a quickhammer and allowing the accused player to drop some reads or defend themself before they go is good so we can analyze them after the flip
In post 668, Oclaxian Empire wrote: who do u think u can swing enough votes on outside of lorne?
i'm really unsure. my top sr at the moment is on kt because of the fencesitting, they haven't been contributing much after their introduction. they're like lorne but just a little better because they're less annoying
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (isolation #223) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:44 pm

Post by patchwork »

like tbh the main difference between lorne and kt is that lorne can contribute but doesn't want to and/or doesn't have the motivation, and kt just isn't saying anything at all.
i feel like kt is definitely going under the radar and it pings me because all they do is show up and drop a "patch def town" and then disappear. "i have no comments on the next 15 pages" like really?
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #224) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:45 pm

Post by patchwork »

like, hold up, let me look at kt's iso. have they done anything? have they contributed? are they pushing anyone? they're just doing nothing.
lorne, at the least, is pushing aureal, even if they haven't explained why.
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #225) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:52 pm

Post by patchwork »

btw grim did you see my response to your case? do you wanna argue about it still or
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #226) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:04 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 674, Aureal wrote: That's what it seems like, yeah, but in that case why does your opinion on my posting shift so wildly?
because i townread you now? i explained why
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #227) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:10 pm

Post by patchwork »

wdym??? youre asking me why my opinion on you changed? because i felt you were posting more towny and you were trying to draw heat which isn't something scum would really do in such a dire situation
In post 676, Aureal wrote: I don't understand this reasoning. A flip is a flip, whether from votes or night actions.
yea but day is important because we can talk to the entire thread and come to conclusions via discussion with the rest of the thread, we shouldn't be jumping to hammer someone and spending time discussing it instead of just jumping ahead to the next day phase would be better, because when its night u can only talk to the person you're hooded with and you're probably already doing that
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #228) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:20 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 681, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 665, Oclaxian Empire wrote: also u rlly think its for personal comfort? the motherfucker hasn't done shit all fucking game. u wanna keep that around? u can die next too bc trying to keep someone who is literally admitting to playing in an infuriating way and doing jack fucking shit - is antitown.

we're killing a player who has made it very clear they dont intend on putting forth effort. they won't put forth effort. they can die, and we can use the vig shots for more worthwhile targets.
This is definitely townKorina.

And Patch, I am not 100% certain if I am right, but Lorne pings me as someone from a game I played a few years ago. Obviously I won't out them without their consent though.
that's grim not korina lol
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (isolation #229) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:20 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 680, Lorne Malvo wrote:
In post 659, patchwork wrote:
In post 653, Lorne Malvo wrote: I still think Aureal is scum btw
you know it'd be nice if you could convince us why
Already did
not really, you just said she read like she had tmi and that was all
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #230) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:21 pm

Post by patchwork »

players who have basically done nothing: furtive, kt, lorne
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #231) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:22 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 685, patchwork wrote: players who have basically done nothing: furtive, kt, lorne
actually add sky onto that list too but i'm a little more lenient with her because she said she had real life things and worked three jobs
which sucks a lot and it'd be unfair to doubt her towniness because she happens to be more pasive when she's probably just drained
meanwhile those other three have no excuse (and if they do, they're not telling us about it)
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (isolation #232) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:23 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 687, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 685, patchwork wrote: players who have basically done nothing: furtive, kt, lorne
truwu
would you mind doing something?
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #233) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:25 pm

Post by patchwork »

ok and the relevance???
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #234) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:28 pm

Post by patchwork »

of your main?
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (isolation #235) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:28 pm

Post by patchwork »

like goddamn lorne you don't just join a game to say "i had fun making all your lives hell, you can hang me now"??? you're playing against your wincon as both town and scum that's just not chill
why would you even do that
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #236) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:30 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 696, furtiveglance wrote: I've moved my vote
and otherwise you've done nothing except post "truwu"
like is your vote actively accomplishing something? no not really
when you vote someone you're supposed to push them
and properly
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #237) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:30 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 697, Lorne Malvo wrote:
In post 694, patchwork wrote: of your main?
If Drew is right, then I'd be incredibly amazed and impressed
and that's of zero relevance
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #238) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:34 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 701, Lorne Malvo wrote: Why do you care? lmao
because you've been doing literally nothing this entire game?
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #239) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:52 pm

Post by patchwork »

lorne i thought sky didn thave tmi on you?
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (isolation #240) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:38 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 720, Oclaxian Empire wrote: korina is an acceptable neutral name to refer to anyone in the system.
kori is someone in specific, korina is the online monklier used by all of us. /info /nm
ohhh okay got it
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #241) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:38 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 730, Lorne Malvo wrote: What a dumb rule
what even does this mean
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #242) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:48 am

Post by patchwork »

its not even because kt is a lowposter, it's just because kt has done ... nothing, really. twenty or so posts, towny entrance, but not much gamesolving. we don't even know if their reads have changed over the last fifteen pages, because that just said they had "no comments"on it. constant fencesitting, unwillingness to hunt, etc. they're my top scumread not because thye post very little, but because they don't do anything with their posts when they do. well, actually, yeah, it's a bit of both. but tbh i just don't like the way they go about it.
another person who used to be in my null but dropped down my readlist a bit is furtive, for similar reasons, and wtf is he even doing....
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #243) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:49 am

Post by patchwork »

VOTE: furtive hey it'd be nice if you quoted those posts from sky that pinged you, and not just dodged my question!
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (isolation #244) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:49 am

Post by patchwork »

like ive legit asked you this. what. three times? four? i cant tell if youve seen it and ignored me or if you just havent seen it
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (isolation #245) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:40 am

Post by patchwork »

oh damn lorne got banned
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (isolation #246) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:40 am

Post by patchwork »

UNVOTE:
hopefully their replacement is better
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #247) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:41 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 738, furtiveglance wrote: VOTE: Lorne Malvo

I'll quote some posts later
alright thanks UNVOTE:
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (isolation #248) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:42 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 746, Oclaxian Empire wrote:
@mod - deadline extension w/ replacement or reroll w/ replacement pls?
what is a reroll?
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (isolation #249) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:48 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 759, Oclaxian Empire wrote: reroll means start the game over again and rand the setup again. i only say reroll bc we spent an entire day with effectively a slot missing, but deadline extension w/ replacement should be fine.
oh, okay
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (isolation #250) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:51 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 763, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 670, patchwork wrote: like tbh the main difference between lorne and kt is that lorne can contribute but doesn't want to and/or doesn't have the motivation, and kt just isn't saying anything at all.
i feel like kt is definitely going under the radar and it pings me because all they do is show up and drop a "patch def town" and then disappear. "i have no comments on the next 15 pages" like really?
1. I am a busy man.
2. It was mostly an 1v1 spat as far as I can tell and my eyes just glaze over in that situation.
ok fair, sorry
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (isolation #251) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:29 am

Post by patchwork »

hi im back, enchant reads as null to me for not having many takes but are a little towny for discussing, definitely better than lorne
drew my pronouns are they/them lol, also you're wrong first isnt even a slip, second you literally couldve asked me to clarify on instead of jumping onto it and scumreading me but ok i guess?

pedit: well i literally am sorry, im basically townread by everyone except you (and aureal?) and im town, therefore i am the towniest? i rlly dont want to say "i am townread by many" when its easier to go with "im towny"
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (isolation #252) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:30 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 794, Enchant wrote:
In post 792, Skygazer wrote: and why is that?
Pretty cool in hood and overall

It's absolutely not fact that i need them to kill someone stopping me i swear
wait you guys are hooded?? you shouldnt be saying that because it lets scum mess with night actiobs...
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (isolation #253) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:18 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 799, Enchant wrote:
In post 796, patchwork wrote:
In post 794, Enchant wrote:
In post 792, Skygazer wrote: and why is that?
Pretty cool in hood and overall

It's absolutely not fact that i need them to kill someone stopping me i swear
wait you guys are hooded?? you shouldnt be saying that because it lets scum mess with night actiobs...
lol how
scum have rbs do they not
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (isolation #254) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:01 am

Post by patchwork »

wait wait guys no don't hammer
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #255) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:01 am

Post by patchwork »

sky is my hood partner and she's 100% town don't hammer
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (isolation #256) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:02 am

Post by patchwork »

i refrained from saying this before but i'm confident that this is a mishang and you shouldn't
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #257) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:06 am

Post by patchwork »

also that wagon built up far too quickly and really unnatural i think there's at least one scum on there, maybe furtive, and aureal put sky at e-1 without announcing it ????
and yes you should trust my judgement here, i know my play hasn't been the best this game but sky is very towny to me and all of the hood interactions i've had with her read as towny so please don't hammer
like this is really the only read i'm 100% confident on, do not hammer
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (isolation #258) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:11 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 832, KittyTacky wrote: I'm neutral on Sky.

I don't like the speed of the wagon either.

But the timing is weird. Patch, why did you refrain and wait until the wagon got ran up to E-1?
because when it was just furtive and lorne i didn't think it would be that much of an issue because lorne was inactive and furtive was doing absolutely nothing, so i wouldn't need to out as being in a hood with her, but then when i left all of a sudden she's at e-1
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (isolation #259) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:13 am

Post by patchwork »

also enchant arent you supposeed to do an obligatory unvote on players when you replace in
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (isolation #260) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:44 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 835, Enchant wrote:
In post 834, patchwork wrote: also enchant arent you supposeed to do an obligatory unvote on players when you replace in
no
why? like i get it if you do in fact sr sky or whatever but 1 she's town 2 you're not the person you replaced
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (isolation #261) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:06 am

Post by patchwork »

i don;t know who the optimal hang for today is, i'm honestly just generally unsure
like i tr aureal but sky is right that it's weird how she just disappeared again
obviously i'm gonna give her the benefit of the doubt but like ?!
kt does feel more towny now mostly that they've clarified that they have irl stuff going on but idk i still don't really like their posting style? like a lot of it could be easily fabricated as scum tbh and they haven't been doing much
lorne was bad but also enchant isn't doing much either :/// but at this point i'm just using poe to remove the people i tr and then i'm just left with all the inactive and i't annoying because i know i'm shit at scumhunting but also like ?!?!?!? i should be better than THIS???
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (isolation #262) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:06 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 848, Skygazer wrote: maybe oclaxian/drew/aureal for my top 3 scum reads but i'd be shocked if both scum are in there
why oclaxian?
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (isolation #263) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:09 am

Post by patchwork »

oh yeah furtive kinda forgot he existed :skull: him tunneling seems to be more in line with his meta because he tunneled the fuck out of me in newbie 2113 but i also don't like how it's a point where he's doing nothing except pushing sky
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (isolation #264) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:09 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 852, Oclaxian Empire wrote:
In post 849, patchwork wrote: i don;t know who the optimal hang for today is, i'm honestly just generally unsure
like i tr aureal but sky is right that it's weird how she just disappeared again
obviously i'm gonna give her the benefit of the doubt but like ?!
kt does feel more towny now mostly that they've clarified that they have irl stuff going on but idk i still don't really like their posting style? like a lot of it could be easily fabricated as scum tbh and they haven't been doing much
lorne was bad but also enchant isn't doing much either :/// but at this point i'm just using poe to remove the people i tr and then i'm just left with all the inactive and i't annoying because i know i'm shit at scumhunting but also like ?!?!?!? i should be better than THIS???
dont use hang pls. use elim. anything related to the l-word is banned by the site, including imagery associated with it. kill/elim/yeet/etc. are all fine though. /nm /info
sorry sorry my bad most people in other games have been chill with it so i didn't know, i'll try to use elim from now on
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (isolation #265) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:10 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 854, Skygazer wrote:
In post 850, patchwork wrote:
In post 848, Skygazer wrote: maybe oclaxian/drew/aureal for my top 3 scum reads but i'd be shocked if both scum are in there
why oclaxian?
gone into it before, but it just doesn't feel like they're genuinely trying to solve to me ig?
i mean you talked about it but i didn't really see how/why, maybe i was just confbiased
could you quote a few posts that make you feel that way?
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (isolation #266) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:11 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 853, patchwork wrote: oh yeah furtive kinda forgot he existed :skull: him tunneling seems to be more in line with his meta because he tunneled the fuck out of me in newbie 2113 but i also don't like how it's a point where he's doing nothing except pushing sky
like compared to 2113 in that game he'd at least talk to other people while tunneling on me, he wasn't like laser-focused on all my actions really. he was a lot more confident and throwing around scumcases and generally more active but now he's just not doing much in general except for trying to push someone based on a
literal vibe read
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #267) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:13 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 857, Skygazer wrote: on the off-chance i can get out of getting yeeted:

VOTE: aureal
but you townread her
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (isolation #268) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:13 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 860, Oclaxian Empire wrote: like there are two distinct possibilities in my mind abt what happens to u tonight, and i think both are damning in their own right and doesn't warrant me solving u:

1) furtive kills u, and you flip. -> great, i don't need to solve u.
2) furtive tries to kill you, but u don't die. -> scum rb'd furtive, and they did so bc ur scum and they want to save their partner.
couldn't scum just roleblock furtive to mishang sky?
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (isolation #269) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:44 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 876, Aureal wrote: I tried to get people to pay attention to Kitty being completely doing nothing but nobody really seems to care.
wasn't this what
i
was doing???
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (isolation #270) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:07 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 236, Aureal wrote:
In post 222, KittyTacky wrote: In actuality I think talking about a massclaim in this setup is scummy. It reeks of trying to act like you are helping without actually helping because a massclaim won't help as there are no PRs and mafia will just claim neighbor.
Yes, I thought it was sooooo incredibly helpful to call for massclaim and to claim a role that everyone knows I don't have because everyone has the same role. :P

Kitty -town

(How would finding PRs be helpful anyway, except to scum? Isn't this typically why we
don't
massclaim off the bat?)

In post 425, Aureal wrote:
In post 418, patchwork wrote: aureal i would literally retract my vote on you if you provided a single readlist
You want another readlist???? It's hardly changed, though I'm strongly considering moving furtive up and voting Kitty instead. Maybe bump Oc up over Drew.
In post 447, Aureal wrote:
In post 445, Oclaxian Empire wrote: Drel: I mean, I’m barely reading the game compared to Kori and Grim, but the best I can tell from what I’ve read is you think Furtive scumslipped, and that’s about it. You gave reads when asked for them and that’s about it.

Now, you have been talking with us and Patchwork, and that’s great, but do something *more*. Sell us on your reads. Do something.
So can I just say "vibes" like furtive did to explain his scumread and you'll think that's fine and dandy now? Like, what? I think I've been plenty more substantive than a good few people. Kitty is obviously the non-presence in this game, not me. Sky also seems pretty wishy-washy. Drew hasn't done anything but eye Lorne's townreading of patch, decide that I'm on some Grand Crusade against furtive while you think I'm not even pushing him, and give other reads when requested. furtive has, like I said, not been much of a presence, and even he acknowledged it when he talked about losing two newbie games getting to him. Lorne is obviously playing I Don't Care What You Think style and giving nothing and people seem reasonably accepting of that. Heck, I don't really even know that patch has been very substantive- sure they post a lot but it feels like it's basically all yelling at other people to Do Something and drowning out more thoughtful conversation.
In post 726, Aureal wrote: So can we not just VOTE: KittyTacky then? I feel much better about Skygazer than Kitty. Do we have any reason to think he's going to do stuff?
In post 679, Aureal wrote:
In post 671, patchwork wrote: like, hold up, let me look at kt's iso. have they done anything? have they contributed? are they pushing anyone? they're just doing nothing.
lorne, at the least, is pushing aureal, even if they haven't explained why.
Nope, KT is also doing nothing still.

Maybe he's too busy working some incredible solve in the hood pt. :shifty:
like these r the only posts that mention kitty at all ???
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (isolation #271) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:40 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 881, Aureal wrote: Wdym, I think that's quite a bit for this game. It's not like he's got some great big ISO to analyze - that's exactly why I think he's lurkscum. Why do you not want to vote KT?
you havent been "calling attention" to shit....
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (isolation #272) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:55 am

Post by patchwork »

shit furtive is it you
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (isolation #273) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:08 am

Post by patchwork »

me and sky didn't want to shoot because ox said that they were hitting kitty and you said you were shooting sky so if you both hit town we would lose
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (isolation #274) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:19 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 901, furtiveglance wrote: I shooted wrong
well no shit furtive
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (isolation #275) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:51 am

Post by patchwork »

i literally don't know, imo scum is between you and drew but i don't think you could be paired
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (isolation #276) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:58 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 908, furtiveglance wrote: We are paired neighbours
okay
im gonna have to iso drew before i vote him, don't want maf hopping onto a quickhammer if im wrong
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (isolation #277) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:17 pm

Post by patchwork »

so you're voting drew because you can't read them? kinda weird
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (isolation #278) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:22 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 914, Oclaxian Empire wrote: I mean, I don't think we can push Patch today who is my tinfoil scumread.
also sorry i forgot what tinfoil meant wdym by thsi
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (isolation #279) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:23 pm

Post by patchwork »

HAPPY SCUMDAY MARASHU!!!
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (isolation #280) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:47 pm

Post by patchwork »

drew literally what does that mean
also "all the theatrics with lorne"???? lorne was being racist what
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (isolation #281) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:06 am

Post by patchwork »

VOTE: Doctor Drew gg
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (isolation #282) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:10 am

Post by patchwork »

ox btw before i go to do stuff whos drews partner
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (isolation #283) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:19 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 953, furtiveglance wrote: Idk what's going on.

Patchwork, why say gg after putting an E-1 vote on Drew?
i thought it was hammer, was saying gg because drew played well
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (isolation #284) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:20 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 957, Doctor Drew wrote: Looks like ol Mr. Towniest Player Alive, isn't so towny.

I kinda think from POE it has gotta be Patch/Enchant.
drew ur basically obvscum at this point lol what
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (isolation #285) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:21 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 969, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 966, Oclaxian Empire wrote: You said smth along the lines of “I am surprisingly considering not shooting”
In post 967, Oclaxian Empire wrote: That’s not a scum message especially when they lack a nk
Ok, on that note, Furtive was very eager to shoot Sky.

And Patch was eager to use their kill, which they tried to play off as a joke.
it literally was a joke???????? there's lit a 1/27 chance that scum is paired with their scum partner???? and my hood partner, sky, townread aureal when i didn't, so by saying "my partner will shoot her instead" it was supposed to be a haha funny thing.... how many times have i had to explain this joke smh
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (isolation #286) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:29 am

Post by patchwork »

VOTE: oclaxian
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (isolation #287) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:31 am

Post by patchwork »

sorry fellas ): it was fun playing with yall, gg
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (isolation #288) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:31 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 981, Enchant wrote: Sorry my partner can't count to 3 and tried to quickhammer wrong person.
IM SORRY I THOUGHT OX WAS VOTING DREW LMAO
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (isolation #289) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:32 am

Post by patchwork »

idk what tinfoil means
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (isolation #290) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:33 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 990, Enchant wrote:
In post 984, patchwork wrote:
In post 981, Enchant wrote: Sorry my partner can't count to 3 and tried to quickhammer wrong person.
IM SORRY I THOUGHT OX WAS VOTING DREW LMAO
I WAITED 8 HOURS AFTER THIS.

IT WAS GAME COSTING MOVE.
I AM SO FUCKING SORRY ENCHANT
so glad drew didn't unvote
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (isolation #291) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:33 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 991, Oclaxian Empire wrote: I’m out to mald now
bye
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (isolation #292) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:36 am

Post by patchwork »

sorry sky ): i thought you were super cool
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (isolation #293) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:37 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 994, furtiveglance wrote: Bruhhhhhh
when you think im scum im town but when you think im town im scum
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (isolation #294) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:42 am

Post by patchwork »

lol
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (isolation #295) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:43 am

Post by patchwork »

this was an absolutely wild game
not sure how yall didn't notice me oozing the BIGGEST newbscum tell of all time: focusing on activity
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (isolation #296) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:45 am

Post by patchwork »

no redactions either
i really want to see the drew/furtive pt though like :eyes:
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (isolation #297) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:48 am

Post by patchwork »

yay
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (isolation #298) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:57 am

Post by patchwork »

my play wasnt the best this game tbh
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #299) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:49 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 1008, Aureal wrote:
In post 1001, patchwork wrote: this was an absolutely wild game
not sure how yall didn't notice me oozing the BIGGEST newbscum tell of all time: focusing on activity
*cough*

Maybe someday people will acknowledge that I can have good reads. :(
YEAH you were the only one pushing me for it... you were too smart, sorry ihad to get rid of you
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (isolation #300) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:29 am

Post by patchwork »

yeah, i had figured you and kt were probably paired by around the time of your hang. that sucks lol, for me lorne barely talked to me in pt and shit so i can relate
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (isolation #301) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:33 pm

Post by patchwork »

i was freaking out over your and korina's pushes on me and lorne came back and the only thing they fucking said was "goddamn why we at 106 posts" (paraphrased) and im still mad at them for the general lack of support
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (isolation #302) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:42 pm

Post by patchwork »

yeah i need to get better at playing scum smh
like this was a decent game but wowie i messed up a few times
haha okay, can't wait to play more games with you!
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (isolation #303) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:23 pm

Post by patchwork »

thank you! would it be possible if i got tips on how to improve my play?
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (isolation #304) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:38 pm

Post by patchwork »

lol
the reason why sky townread me is because i just expressed my thoughts as they came to me, which is a trait attributed to town
but the thing is i do that as both town and scum so it's not even like
ai at this point

also yeahj you're right that i need people to take me more seriously smh i think its 100% my fault
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (isolation #305) » Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:29 am

Post by patchwork »