Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:26 am

Post by Korina »

In post 340, redFF wrote:
In post 326, Ranger wrote:
In post 115, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:and it's specifically for reading you, so why share it now?
"specifically for reading you (Ranger)", you said.
In post 307, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I don't want to play House of the Dragon 2.0 where I tell everyone Mastina is scum and then Mastina lives for days for 0 good reasons and we nearly lose because of it.
In post 310, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:It's the same thing that pinged me in HotD. If you can put it together, congrats. If you can't, I'm not going to be to one to arm my enemies against me.
Uh-huh.
Surrrrrrrre
it is.

"Ranger doesn’t know what she’s talking about", you said.
When I said you were confusing me with someone else.
When I said you of all people should know better than to treat me identically to someone who I am not.

You said you weren’t, that this was for me, not her.

Sureeeeee you were.

Why, there’s no POSSIBLE correlation between you mentioning a game I wasn’t in, and your read on me this game.

They're OBVIOUSLY separated.

It couldn’t POSSIBLY be you disrespecting my independence and/or identity. Why, they’re clearly unrelated!!!

...I think my anger should be apparent.

You are despicable.

I told you we are separate.
You lied when you said it was for me, not for her.
If you were telling the truth, you wouldn't need to bring up a game I wasn’t in.
Your bringing it up is a confession of having lied about treating me separately.

Shame on you.
I mean, even if you have different accounts/personalities that you post under, there could still be tells that are transferrable given you're the same person across these accounts. Especially if you are unaware of the tell.
This also isn’t fully accurate because systems function like meatspace hydras. Different headmates in the system can be two distinct personalities, and can play radically differently. Vex Vience is a headmate in my system, (Grim), plays radically differently than I do.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:26 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 338, Korina wrote: Idk if I misspoke or you’re making a joke, but Flea and I are two different systems lol.

I think you’re making a joke but my autism is making me think you’re being serious.
I wasn't making a joke lol sorry. I see what you're saying.

well good talk

so about the game, what you think of furtive? I asked and I don't think you replied
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:27 am

Post by Korina »

I’m looking at that now while playing CS, give me a few.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:29 am

Post by Umlaut »

In post 346, Korina wrote: Ranger and Mastina are in a system together, and both of them are a system like how Flea is a system, and I’m a system.
OH. Well, never mind whatever meta I think Ranger does or doesn't have on me because I'm not sure now.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Ethel
Ethel
Townie
Ethel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:35 am

Post by Ethel »

In post 219, Ethel wrote: Could you clarify why that one post convinced you of that?
I don't know if LLD read my question or not, but it doesn't look like I'll get an answer. And I couldn't find it anywhere on this forum. From what I've seen, the vast majority of messages between LLD and Ranger have just been a rather pointless and stale argument. I'm honestly rather surprised how heated this seems to have gotten, I expected these games to be a lot more... civil. At first I thought it was just a part of the game, but surely this kind of hostility isn't considered normal? Maybe this comes too late and things have already cooled down, but I just wanted to say something because this seems to have gotten out of hand for what's supposed to be a fun game...
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:36 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 354, Ethel wrote:
In post 219, Ethel wrote: Could you clarify why that one post convinced you of that?
I don't know if LLD read my question or not, but it doesn't look like I'll get an answer. And I couldn't find it anywhere on this forum. From what I've seen, the vast majority of messages between LLD and Ranger have just been a rather pointless and stale argument. I'm honestly rather surprised how heated this seems to have gotten, I expected these games to be a lot more... civil. At first I thought it was just a part of the game, but surely this kind of hostility isn't considered normal? Maybe this comes too late and things have already cooled down, but I just wanted to say something because this seems to have gotten out of hand for what's supposed to be a fun game...
:crown:
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:37 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 115, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:and it's specifically for reading you, so why share it now?
In post 307, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I don't want to play House of the Dragon 2.0 where I tell everyone Mastina is scum and then Mastina lives for days for 0 good reasons and we nearly lose because of it.
In post 310, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:It's the same thing that pinged me in HotD. If you can put it together, congrats. If you can't, I'm not going to be to one to arm my enemies against me.
Uh-huh.
Surrrrrrrre
it is.

When I said you of all people should know better than to treat me identically to someone who I am not.

Sureeeeee you were.

Why, there’s no POSSIBLE correlation between you mentioning a game I wasn’t in, and your read on me this game.

It couldn’t POSSIBLY be you disrespecting my independence and/or identity. Why, they’re clearly unrelated!!!

You are despicable.

If you were telling the truth, you wouldn't need to bring up a game I wasn’t in.
Your bringing it up is a confession of having lied about treating me separately.

Shame on you.
It was present in 2019 too, Ranger.

But whatever.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:37 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 349, redFF wrote: My wagon is bs see the below town games from me where i put in very little effort
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=90494
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=90462
This is part of why I'm uninterested in pursuing red at this time
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:38 am

Post by Gimli »

VOTE: furtiveglance
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:39 am

Post by Cephrir »

I'm afraid it gets worse than that at times and I'm sorry if I did a poor job of warning you about this
Bartleby the Scrivener
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:39 am

In post 350, Korina wrote:
In post 340, redFF wrote:
Uh-huh.
Surrrrrrrre
it is.

Sureeeeee you were.

You are despicable.

Shame on you.
I mean, even if you have different accounts/personalities that you post under, there could still be tells that are transferrable given you're the same person across these accounts. Especially if you are unaware of the tell.
This also isn’t fully accurate because systems function like meatspace hydras. Different headmates in the system can be two distinct personalities, and can play radically differently. Vex Vience is a headmate in my system, (Grim), plays radically differently than I do.
Yeah except it was present in 2019 too.

So it clearly is transferable.

It's almost like I looked for it in 2019, to see if it was transferable for future games.

And then applied it here.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:40 am

In post 359, Cephrir wrote:
I'm afraid it gets worse than that at times and I'm sorry if I did a poor job of warning you about this
Ethel is the last person I need a lecture about civility in games from, tbh.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:41 am

Also Ranger, please kindly go fuck yourself with your casual accusations of pluralphobia.

You're a fucking jerk who signed up for a fucking mafia game, then went "oh it's different oh it's different" and when I fucking told you it wasn't you're STILL out here fucking trying to weaponize it against me.

I genuinely do not care anymore.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:41 am

Post by Gimli »

yeah no I'll just potato this game sorry
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:43 am

I'm fucking plural too, I'm doing everything I can to respect your independence as a member of your system but you seem to fucking think you're just better than everyone else.

I'm so tired with your holier than thou bullshit, Ranger. Your whole fucking system does it.

You don't get to fucking call me despicable for playign a fucking game and making an observation about your FUCKING BEHAVIOUR.

THE WHOLE FUCKING INTENT OF PLAYING FUCKING MAFIA.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:44 am

Post by Korina »

I think I like Furtive's posts on the surface level, but Furtive's posting feels very different from the game I just finished with him, and I'm still trying to sort that. I don't think I like the TR from Furtive as a result of me saying I dislike things rather than I like things, but I don't feel it's enough to do anything major with it.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:45 am

Post by Cephrir »

VOTE: furtiveglance
Bartleby the Scrivener
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:46 am

Post by Korina »

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:47 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

VOTE: furtive
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:48 am

Post by Korina »

Why is Furtive suddenly a wagon
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:49 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

Why not
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:51 am

i get you're trying to be like, defusing or something but i just got accused of being pluralphobic by another player when i've been extremely conscious about it because i want to provide the same respect i feel i deserve and have not gotten in mafia.

our system members have tried to play uniquely as themselves and it's not gone well so I'm WELL FUCKING AWARE of how important it can be.

But no, it's not liek the fucking plural person would have any fucking desire to treat another plural person well. It has to be pluralphobia. It has to be something else.

I'm genuinely fucking bothered. It's not fucking okay that I'm having this weaponized against me when I'm also fucking plural and I've been putting in every inch of due earned respect. Ranger has the same fucking tell, I saw it, I'm applying it, it's not fucking fair that I get lambasted like this.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:54 am

Post by Korina »

No, I'm posting that because I said earlier I'd find links and my CS game ended so I found the links. Sorry if it comes off that way though /gen
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:54 am

And before I get yelled at again, it's not the Tell Ranger is going to come in here and yell about. I'm not inverting any fucking reads lists. That's well and truly dead by this point anyway.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:55 am

Post by Umlaut »

“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs

Return to “Completed Open Games”