Mini Normal 2294: Monkey Business (Endgame)

Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1113 (isolation #200) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:39 am

Post by Gimli »

nah you're talking it out and I appreciate how you play. I'm fine with being scumread but comus/gera/elsa put walls between them and me and I can't get anything through them. I think they're all townies so it frustrates me, but this is every other d1 I play, it's normal. not good for remaining confident on my early reads though.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1119 (isolation #201) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:02 am

Post by Gimli »

yeah enchant is possibly mafia and klick was right that my early reads were suiting the gamestate better than whatever I did in this thread afterwards

thank you for replacing in klick

ofc enchant's push on elsa jay isn't very towny, neither is it saying I'll flip town when my wagon picked up. he was being hard pressed to save his slot, anyway, so he gets to post towny sounding things.

he's also exclusively pushing townies I think. elsa, me, kawaii? I don't think he cares that much about elsa's claim as a townie.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1120 (isolation #202) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:05 am

Post by Gimli »

I see ausuka exclusively enabling enchant in this game, which klick if you remember alisae/andante relationship in the micro, this has a bit of that vibe. of course it's between different players, so the way the enabling dynamics play out ITT is different. but the relationship exists here and given your reads I think you may have noticed.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1122 (isolation #203) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:12 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1115, Enchant wrote: I agree.

But somehow i frustrate everyone else, not myself
you're in my top 5 favorite players
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1125 (isolation #204) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:25 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1123, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1120, Gimli wrote: I see ausuka exclusively enabling enchant in this game, which klick if you remember alisae/andante relationship in the micro, this has a bit of that vibe. of course it's between different players, so the way the enabling dynamics play out ITT is different. but the relationship exists here and given your reads I think you may have noticed.
This post reads like enchant is like addicted to shitposting or something
if memory doesn't fail me, you started the game tentatively townreading enchant, and has been reading his game overrall as more likely to fit his town meta. I don't think you explained that, but maybe its because he is engaging. I agree that in his scumgames that I played with him, he was lurkier. that's fine I can see the enchant townread, but there's been instances of enabling him past that, for example here:
Enchant - feels more like town enchant than scum enchant imo and probably isn't scum if Gimli is scum which I think is likely. Enchant will be Enchant
this is in your #485 readslist. I think here you're justifying a townread for associative with me being scum, which idk how you were so certain of that in #485 but okay, that's still kind of weird. and then you're justifying enchant with 'enchant be enchant', which is something you've done other times in this game, like here:
In post 683, Ausuka wrote: Enchant give me a full readslist gogogogogogo

Use at least 2000 words and I expect citations and references to at least 5 pieces of academic literature
so if enchant flips mafia, those are posts I'll look at when considering who was partnering with him.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1127 (isolation #205) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:26 am

Post by Gimli »

this kind of joke post to enchant that's not game advancing is playing with his meta ITT so that people don't kill him for not making a read all game. that's why I think this is enabling behaviour.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1128 (isolation #206) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:27 am

Post by Gimli »

VOTE: enchant
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1178 (isolation #207) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:06 am

Post by Gimli »

my intent is killing scum. I don't like anything enchant posted pior to saying he doubts wolf!gimli gets wagoned stronger than him, or anything after his first few pushes against elsa jay. I was townreading him for those parts, but klick reminded me why I was scumreading enchant cause I was reading back the game as he was doing so. ugh people jumped on that wagon, okay, they can have lots of intents and some of them can be scum but they could be bussing enchant. it makes sense as a bussing spot here because enchant's flip might actually go through now that klick is playing, yes.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1179 (isolation #208) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:09 am

Post by Gimli »

I wish you could see the game from multiple perspectives including the ones where you are wrong. you're too stuck in your tunnels and it's too early for that.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1182 (isolation #209) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:19 am

Post by Gimli »

I can kill std as well. but I think salsa's posts could be a bit player dependant... I don't really know salsa or how she plays, but I disliked everything! and I'm not townreading anything std is doing past precisely pushing enchant, which I think could be pushing a wolf at least.

my enchant read also has some associatives with ausuka that I think flipping enchant will help me unveil ausuka's play in this game. if enchant is a townie, then I think all the instances in which what I feel ausuka is doing is enabling behaviour (something I explained a fair bit but of course you did not read me) I can reassess on those and reassess my read on the slot completely. I do feel that there are some things ausuka is doing here that feel to serve a scum agenda, like helping the push against elsa in the beginning of the game, helping enchant with the thread flow everytime she could, and of course pushing me in a way that I still don't believe was too likely to be in good faith.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1183 (isolation #210) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:20 am

Post by Gimli »

okay
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1190 (isolation #211) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:30 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1188, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1185, Enchant wrote:
In post 1184, Kokichi Oma wrote: I've literally had the same 3 scumreads all day 1.
Because you are mafia who already dedicated some players as mafia. Changing mind is not in your interests.
:up: town

pedit: It doesn't change much for me with gimli because it's basically just the exact same thing he did with kokichi earlier, when he was calling me scum for thinking kokichi was scummier than the other lurkers. If he's town, he seems to have this idea that I should share his reads even if they are explained vaguely if at all. I still think it's scummy of course.
you're townreading that post by enchant. why?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1192 (isolation #212) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:39 am

Post by Gimli »

comus is literally having the same scumreads all game as well. I know the players are very different but I don't think kokichi's fixation is scum indicative of him. I think it could be the opposite - maybe as scum he'd like to be perceived as more nuanced and willing to be reasoned with than this.

I just don't see the things you're calling koki scum for as scummy for the player. I played with scum kokichi and he was definitely LAMISTy and not obtuse and annoying players on purpose style. but maybe he is scum, idk. don't feel its that likely though. you're right that's *feels*, its hard to convey what I'm feeling re: kokichi in this game.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1195 (isolation #213) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:46 am

Post by Gimli »

@kokichi: neither is AI though? certainly depends on who's doing it and how. I don't agree with the elsa jay scumread, I think enchant is good and ausuka i have no idea. I wanna see why klick thinks ausuka is mafia, if it's more in association with the lurkey slots where the scum almost certainly is or something from her posting independently of that.

@ausuka: that's fair. I think I'd be scumreading kokichi as well if he was obtusely tunneling on my slot throughout the gameday.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1196 (isolation #214) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:46 am

Post by Gimli »

'enchant is good' meaning your SR on enchant is good, fmpov.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1204 (isolation #215) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:00 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1198, Comus wrote: I am absolutely sure you are a wolf who has cornered yourself
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1262 (isolation #216) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:22 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1217, Comus wrote:
In post 1204, Gimli wrote:
In post 1198, Comus wrote: I am absolutely sure you are a wolf who has cornered yourself
Re-using the same gif doesn't change the fact that you push in the easiest places, flip your reads on a whim, and willfully ignore Save the Dragons voting Enchant when very recently you wanted us to vote there. You want mis-executions, easy ones. You have too much information on alignmnet.

You don't adress these things because you are a caught wolf. Defending yourself, you have concluded, will be too costly, whereas a villager would defend themselves even if it makes them look bad. You hope that by ignoring things and acting dismissive others will trust you. So far it has worked.

I'm not sure this same gif will save you though. You can only rely on using such aids to be dismissive to a certain extent before others catch onto what you are doing.
std voting enchant is meaningless to me, idk why you think I should be reading that as particularly scummy for std. if you wanna flip him I can get behind it with or without him voting enchant, to me std is a highly poe'd down slot who hasn't been any townier than his predecessor.

I don't care about defending myself from the stuff you say about me cause you're trying to see me in the worst most uncharitable light possible and since you're obviously town it's just a little frustrating. as I said before I'll gladly be the d1 flip since scum will not kill me because of you and will not kill you because you hardclaimed vt when you were drunkposting. I think you'll tunnel me until one of us flips unfortunately.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1265 (isolation #217) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:28 am

Post by Gimli »

and you hunt in all the wrong places
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1267 (isolation #218) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:36 am

Post by Gimli »

rating the replacements:
menalque - kinda liked it, vibing like a towny imo, I'll give it an 8
klick - I like that klick agrees with how we were solving the game earlier, I give klick a 7
std - I'll give std a 4
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1268 (isolation #219) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:38 am

Post by Gimli »

i'm also with std/ausuka/enchant as a solve so I should probably give klick a higher grade.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1270 (isolation #220) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:44 am

Post by Gimli »

my problem slots are elsa jay, kokichi and kawaii. I really don't know how to figure them out.

the rest of the players outside of my 'solve' and outside that trio I mentioned have towny vibes and towny attitude towards the game, so I think they're all town. that's magical girl, klick, gera, nepenthe, comus and menalque. of course menalque and nepenthe much less confidently than comus and magical girl.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1272 (isolation #221) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:47 am

Post by Gimli »

so next step is ISOing kawaii, elsa jay and kokichi. I don't think I'll read kokichi either way this gameday, so I'll focus on clearing or not clearing elsa and kawaii
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1274 (isolation #222) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:51 am

Post by Gimli »

I really like elsa jay in this game, why does half the thread scumread her? this makes no sense to me, why, what did she do that's giving off scummy vibes?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1275 (isolation #223) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:52 am

Post by Gimli »

kawaii probs town
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1276 (isolation #224) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:53 am

Post by Gimli »

so my d1 poe of (enchant, kokichi, ausuka, std) is complete
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1279 (isolation #225) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:03 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1278, Comus wrote:
In post 1273, Klick wrote: Comus you have a very narrow image of what 'a villager' does
Talk to me when you have something to ask or contribute, I don't have a taste for empty philosophizing.
Kokichi flips wolf.
hey cool guy

wanna flip std with me?

VOTE: save the dragons
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1284 (isolation #226) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:13 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1281, Ausuka wrote: I think the only thing that gets me about kokichi is that the timing of the flip seems weird

Klick comes into the thread and just says i'm scum without elaborating and gimli is like "omg thank you klick you changed my life" and i don't know why you choose to stop scumreading me in the aftermath of that?

I guess it's possible it's just a "i felt like town me would do this" situation

I am willing to vote std at some point probably
I'm trying not to come off as klick saving my life but I did gain a lot of extra energy by having him around which is nice. I think that's interfering with my solve because I'm wanting to townread klick really hard, but as far as d1 goes I'm happy to write him off as a townie anyway. but you are right to pick up a ??? vibe from it.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1285 (isolation #227) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:14 am

Post by Gimli »

kokichi didn't wolfslip he's been playing mafia since at least 2017 you're not catching him slipping comus

do you think these people are bad at mafia
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1293 (isolation #228) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:30 am

Post by Gimli »

i think flipping ausuka today is a horrible thing. I'd never really push her, I'd get her later when d1 creates the right associatives.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1297 (isolation #229) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:39 am

Post by Gimli »

you know what okay

VOTE: kokichi oma
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1299 (isolation #230) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:41 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1298, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1293, Gimli wrote: i think flipping ausuka today is a horrible thing. I'd never really push her, I'd get her later when d1 creates the right associatives.
Is this just the enchant thing or

@comus, I think it's not a particularly unreasonable thing to say in all honesty and I do not believe in slips for the most part
I think you've been pushing townies and defending scum. its enchant but its elsa, its me, maybe its kokichi? idk, we can flip kokichi and figure it out. that's why im saying the associatives will help me with your alignment cause idk what to make of your d1. there are certainly reasons to tr you as well as there are reasons to sr you.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1302 (isolation #231) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:48 am

Post by Gimli »

I think he is a good flip and I'm trying to play more strategically around comus' scumread, so I've been trying to find someone he'd agree with. I wanted to eliminate std but he won't move and quite frankly we can flip kokichi and find out. I think knowing koki's alignment will be great for me to solve.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1304 (isolation #232) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:50 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1302, Gimli wrote: I think he is a good flip and I'm trying to play more strategically around comus' scumread, so I've been trying to find someone he'd agree with. I wanted to eliminate std but he won't move and quite frankly we can flip kokichi and find out. I think knowing koki's alignment will be great for me to solve.
also ausuka i literally just posted my poe and it contains 4 people in it and one of them is kokichi. of course i'm okay with flipping him today.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1306 (isolation #233) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:56 am

Post by Gimli »

that's just what I think is going on. other than std I don't know if your pushes are hitting scum and some look opportunistic, especially against me and against elsa.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1309 (isolation #234) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:01 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1307, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1306, Gimli wrote: other than std I don't know if your pushes are hitting scum
??
this game other than std you pushed for elsa jay, kokichi, me? was there anyone else? I think the elsa one is worst because you're fueling into stuff people are calling elsa scum for that I don't think you'd agree with if you are town.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1312 (isolation #235) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:08 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 76, Ausuka wrote:
In post 65, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 54, Ausuka wrote:
In post 51, Elsa Jay wrote: ... sometimes I genuinely wonder how other people see the world. Seeing other people react to me joking around as if that's scum.

I'll put Comus under scummy for now for literally acting like a predator and immediately jumping to get all the focus on me for presumably a future mis elim. Gimli can stay neutral for now.
Why do you think Comus isn't just aggressive town? Why do you think his posts so far have specifically been about getting all the focus on you?
Honestly scum continuously always try and get my aggressive/joking style seen as scum first things first and don't like to RVS as much IME. Gimli pointing it out as a townie mindset just made me want to counter that immediately.

Edit: LET ME POST DANG IT
I mean, I definitely don't agree with you but I can accept that as a stylistic thing. I just really struggle to see "immediately jumping to get all the attention on me" as a legitimate thought process when Comus has like been over analysing anything and everything, and most of his posts weren't even about you. It looks like a massive twist of what actually happened.

VOTE: Elsa
this looks like an early chess move, you know? you're siding with comus and you're voting elsa for something that... what you're saying here doesn't really amount to much and isnt kinda uncharitable and blergh

but I look into it better at another time. I think reading through these posts with attention might solve some issues I had with your slot.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1314 (isolation #236) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:13 am

Post by Gimli »

parts of it do yeah
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1317 (isolation #237) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:19 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1316, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1310, Ausuka wrote: Ok so the two people I said I was considering voting in the thread were kokichi and std

You then say you think I'm pushing town

How do you not see the issue here.
I still want to hear about this btw
your pushes that I sr you for were on elsa jay and on me. I still don't quite understand your early scumread and it seems like, just like with elsa, just fueling into whatever was growing to be a popular scumread on someone who is town.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1319 (isolation #238) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:23 am

Post by Gimli »

I'm not self voting but I'm definitely not against flipping me, it'll take comus' head out of his tunnel, maybe he'll read my posts after i'm dead?????
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1343 (isolation #239) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:12 pm

Post by Gimli »

please give me the peace of a d1 elim ausuka
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1345 (isolation #240) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:14 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 1344, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1343, Gimli wrote: please give me the peace of a d1 elim ausuka
I'm trying!
I'm couting on you, you devil
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1346 (isolation #241) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:17 pm

Post by Gimli »

I kinda love this post you made, I look like such a calculating wizard of social relations
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1347 (isolation #242) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:17 pm

Post by Gimli »

reality: sucks at mafia
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1349 (isolation #243) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:21 pm

Post by Gimli »

do you know what comus thinks of you? 'we mindmelded too much at this point for me to think ausuka is mafia'

how could you possibly have mindmelded with comus? you didn't, but you took his side in enough points of the game that he is on your side and you'll use him to brutally murder townies this game. and that's fine with me I personally love losing games to this kind of play

I can be wrong you could be town but I wanna believe you're scum now because of your push
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1360 (isolation #244) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:09 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 1351, Ausuka wrote: Also I love the assumption that me pushing elsa has to be an elaborate pocketing attempt because it's not something I could genuinely believe, but that post was townie before you decided you needed to push me
I read that over a couple of times, ausuka, I can change my mind about it. have you ever changed your mind about a post?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1362 (isolation #245) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:24 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 1359, Klick wrote: At the moment Ausuka feels slightly >rand scum. I could see her being town but think scum is more likely.

In contrast I think Enchant is rather likely scum
I'm right there with you

also with the kawaii townread
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1363 (isolation #246) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:24 pm

Post by Gimli »

I mean I'm in this impossible 1v1 with ausuka and we're headbutting a lot but I don't know if she is scum I just kinda feel like maybe especially if enchant is
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1385 (isolation #247) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:50 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 1375, Kokichi Oma wrote: Enchant, Elsa's vote make sense. I don't understand Gimli's. And looks opportunistic to something he said wasn't a scumslip
isn't it bad when you get voted by people that aren't even scumreading you?

ask me again if you can hammer me
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1386 (isolation #248) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:27 pm

Post by Gimli »

I'm not in survival mode, I'm fine getting flipped today like I said many times already
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1391 (isolation #249) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:46 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1388, Ausuka wrote: Enchant's hard town lol
are you masons?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1393 (isolation #250) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:49 am

Post by Gimli »

please kill me froggy
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1412 (isolation #251) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:40 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1408, Magical Girl wrote: I was gonna check the VC but the last VC done was 3 days ago…

This is my count atm

Elsa Jay (2) Klick, Kokichi Oma
Gimli (2) geraintm, Ausuka
Kokichi Oma (4) Kokichi Oma, Gimli, Elsa Jay, Comus
KawaiiKame (2) Menalque, Save The Dragons

Not Voting (3) KawaiiKame, Magical Girl, nepenthe
where's enchant's vote? he unvoted and now idk where he was
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1418 (isolation #252) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:04 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1417, Magical Girl wrote: Shoot me please
shoot me please
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1419 (isolation #253) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:04 am

Post by Gimli »

okay lets kill std
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1422 (isolation #254) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:05 am

Post by Gimli »

VOTE: save the dragons

koki shoots enchant

if both flip mafia you know what to do d2
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1427 (isolation #255) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:09 am

Post by Gimli »

std is the universally POE'd down player, nobody is townreading him, good compromise good flip
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1439 (isolation #256) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:21 am

Post by Gimli »

Spoiler: koki please shoot me
In post 240, Comus wrote:
In post 226, Comus wrote:
In post 223, Gimli wrote: sorry its how I play d1
What makes Kawaii suddenly a good vote? What about Salsa's reads made you want to vote Kawaii? Why aren't you saying why Elsa is a villager? If you continue to ignore this I think I want to vote you because you are sharing nothing with us.
Enough time has passed.

VOTE: Gimli
In post 531, Comus wrote: VOTE: Gimli

There is a wolf in Elsa and Gimli. At least one. I am not willing to vote Dionysus because we haven't heard anything from them. There is not enough to read, it's bad to have them in sight yet. If Gimli is a wolf and Elsa a villager Gimli is using a defense of Elsa to set up mis-executions. If Elsa is a wolf and Gimli a villager Elsa is hanging back, letting Gimli and others defend him, letting Gimli draw flak for it.

If both are wolves we are truly blessed and have the cats in the bag. Gimli very much is not impartial when it comes to Elsa, either a wolf knowing they're a villager or a wolf trying to salvage a bad position for them and their pack mate. As a villager it makes little sense for Gimli to be ovillage blind. Elsa is doing absolutely nothing and somehow that makes everyone think they are villager. Saying shallow things is not the same as doing anything.

Gimli, I'll vote you because you are a narrative driver but not an open minded one. Even as a villager that's bad. Your village reads need more depth, they are numerous. Your wolf reads don't seem to go beyond saying people are lurkey, or in Ausuka's case, against you. Unless this improves and you show you are capable of nuance my votes stays. Elsa is so wolfy that my vote will shift back to her from Gimli if required. Elsa isn't in this. People saying he is confound me.

Gimli you keep insisting Elsa is a villager, along with others. To everyone saying this, why? Gimli states Elsa has sharp reads. What are these reads? Why are they sharp?

A lot of words, little substance. This is always something that should elicit concern.

Watch these two. Don't be manipulated. If Gimli improves, vote Elsa. Does anyone think I am wrong for saying there's at least one wolf in there? Is Elsa or Gimli more liklier?

Can Gimli be wolfsiding by defending Elsa?
Can Elsa be a villager pocketed by wolf Gimli?
Can both be wolves and they are howling theatre?
In post 638, Comus wrote: VOTE: Gimli
In post 1000, Comus wrote:
In post 996, Gimli wrote: did you know comus is going to live up to eLo because he hardclaimed vt for no reason?
Shouldn't mafia when blackout drunk.

In post 997, Ausuka wrote: Comus is going to flip modified cop
Yup, along with you, Enchant and Elsa. So many cops coming out the woodwork.

Nothing to see here move along now.

Drunk me made no sense and, well, knowing drunk me, that's not really strange. I'll trust what I said though regarding my vote. Subconsciousness and all that.

It's Gimli or no execution today.
In post 1016, Comus wrote: VOTE: Gimli
In post 1382, Comus wrote: VOTE: Gimli
In post 1432, Comus wrote: VOTE: Gimli
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1449 (isolation #257) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:36 am

Post by Gimli »

ok but youre masons then?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1451 (isolation #258) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:37 am

Post by Gimli »

we can vote off kawaii I guess, I don't think he is vibing like scum though
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1492 (isolation #259) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:48 am

Post by Gimli »

this gameday needs to end for everyone's sake
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1504 (isolation #260) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:35 pm

Post by Gimli »

VOTE: std

okay I'm behind it
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1505 (isolation #261) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:35 pm

Post by Gimli »

have you read my 'casing salsa' post? not that it matters
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1506 (isolation #262) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:37 pm

Post by Gimli »

I made two 'casing' posts one of them was enchant and the other was salsa

I'm rly happy with your scum leans basically
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1508 (isolation #263) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:40 pm

Post by Gimli »

yeah it doesnt matter im just calling her scummy
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1546 (isolation #264) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:24 pm

Post by Gimli »

Notification > quoted by comus in 'mini normal' > 'you're scum'

:neutral:

every morning I wake up to it, its sad
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1548 (isolation #265) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:55 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 1547, geraintm wrote: Someone asks for reads and top 3. i don't want to but i'll do the bare minimum

I've got the player list below and if i have any thoughts i'll stick them next to them

KawaiiKame
Save the Dragons < replacement, did a very long catch up which let them get in loads of reads that never meant anything
geraintm :)
Dionysus < i don't remember them at all. and realise why, they have been replaced but the Page 1 post from mod doesn't show this so i literally have no idea what this slot is doing. must be melanque, but i don't remember their posts either.
Magical Girl
Gimli < people seem to like pushing here
Elsa Jay - was this the one who claimed cop or Enchant?
Comus < i had them as town early doors, but i can't remember why now exactly and i fear i have given them a clean slate for something 50 pages ago
nepenthe - can't remember them at all
Enchant - was this the one who claimed cop or was it elsa? Who ever it was i am giving a slight town lean for being too dumb as scum claim like that
Kokichi Oma
Ausuka < i keep seeing long posts from them which seem argumentative. but i don't know what about
Klick

to vote off - really don't care, but i think comus, gimli & ausuka all talk so much they should not be eliminated because they'll give themselves away at some point if scum.

this is a 62 page day 1....
this is a truly awful list
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1549 (isolation #266) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:56 pm

Post by Gimli »

I say we flip std and move on from there
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1556 (isolation #267) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:12 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1553, Klick wrote:
Not sure if you're reading this as an ordered reads list, I don't think it's meant to be that
not the order, just awful list, we're a million pages in and this is what gera has to say.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1558 (isolation #268) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:34 am

Post by Gimli »

I agree with the kawaii's readslist being towny though. you think it's scummy? wanna expand on it?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1568 (isolation #269) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:23 am

Post by Gimli »

okay.gif
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1636 (isolation #270) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:05 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1634, Comus wrote: Kokichi Oma, Magical Girl, Ausuka, Menalque.

We've found the den.

Rejoice.
so std flipping town makes you un-tunnel me? or I'm confscum and these are my possible partners?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1638 (isolation #271) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:14 am

Post by Gimli »

its possible that klick is mafia and I'm just incredibly easy to pocket cause all he had to do was replace in, really

but yeah idk. I guess lets wait for the flip and I can read this game with more attention. I've just been posting in real time, that doesn't lead anywhere now does it
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1640 (isolation #272) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:23 am

Post by Gimli »

but ausuka is scum now? when you've been mindmelding with her sooo much
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1644 (isolation #273) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:32 am

Post by Gimli »

if you're a town vig vig me
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1645 (isolation #274) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:32 am

Post by Gimli »

all that will happen with me this game is: I'll get pocketed by scum and I'll miselim one townie after another and I'll lose

so just kill me its better for everyone
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1654 (isolation #275) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:58 am

Post by Gimli »

klick you're wolfing in this game aren't you
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1657 (isolation #276) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:04 am

Post by Gimli »

I think I wanna kill you and then kill your scumreads if you flip town
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1659 (isolation #277) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:08 am

Post by Gimli »

you're talking what about self meta there? it seems just out of place conversation to have. its d1 twilight std flipped town we had a wagon formed on him yadda yadda yadda where are you caring about any of it?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1661 (isolation #278) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:10 am

Post by Gimli »

yes please kill me for it

but yeah its flipping town
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1672 (isolation #279) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:19 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1663, Klick wrote: I'm not sober give me a break
I don't think STD's reaction actually necessarily spewed him town
I think your posting has been scummy in twilight and I think being not sober and being scummy are different things. your solving pales in comparison to your towngames, even though it was in agreement with my leans so I liked it.

but anyway. yeah std isn't necessarily town which means I scumslipped please kill me

I just will keep solving cause I can't help myself
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1673 (isolation #280) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:21 am

Post by Gimli »

ofc he is town when have I ever killed mafia
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1677 (isolation #281) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:23 am

Post by Gimli »

just his twilight posting really vibes with town
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1680 (isolation #282) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:27 am

Post by Gimli »

okay

btw are you really townreading me? I'm a little shocked how did that happen
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1683 (isolation #283) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:29 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1682, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1350, Ausuka wrote: I mean, if you're town here I think your thinking about players like comus is fatally flawed. Even a player who maybe is not that great isn't some kind of tool you can use and control; I don't expect any mafia player to go for things like that because people are unpredictable. I think in future days comus can and will turn on anyone including me if his prior beliefs are falsified.

Like in the last mini normal I played frogsterking townreads me the entire game and says most of my posts are good and then on like late d2/early d3 he just totally pushes this idea that I'm scum. I was town in that game but if I'm mafia there's still no way to predict or control it
you're a wise frog goddamn
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1687 (isolation #284) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:35 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1686, Klick wrote:
In post 1680, Gimli wrote: okay

btw are you really townreading me? I'm a little shocked how did that happen
I don't know mate I vibe with a lot of things you say
I think that's a bias I lean into really hard but it's probably good to do so
I was asking comus but yeah I think I'd have a hard time scumreading you in a game where you are scum
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1697 (isolation #285) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:42 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1689, Magical Girl wrote: Oh shit oh fuck
what the fuck man
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1701 (isolation #286) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:44 am

Post by Gimli »

hahaha i can't believe you seriously slipped your NA here this is so funny
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1703 (isolation #287) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:44 am

Post by Gimli »

scum probably has scumchat for sending NAs guys lets take a chill pill with calling MG scum lol
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1728 (isolation #288) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:42 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 1725, Comus wrote: Both Gimli and Ausuka going after obv villager Klick here is also a bad look. Ausuka looks worse on that front though. And many others.
im also not sober (since thats the excuse we're going for today)
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1739 (isolation #289) » Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:21 am

Post by Gimli »

Ugh why is this still open
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1757 (isolation #290) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:54 pm

Post by Gimli »

I don't remember much of this game

koki/enchant/???? maybe one of the replacements idk
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1759 (isolation #291) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:55 pm

Post by Gimli »

vt
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1761 (isolation #292) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:18 pm

Post by Gimli »

thats cause im scum and all my reads are fake

or im just weighing in MG's read on you
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1762 (isolation #293) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:19 pm

Post by Gimli »

if enchant flips mafia your d1 looks bad though
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1763 (isolation #294) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:27 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1761, Gimli wrote: thats cause im scum and all my reads are fake

something you're not doing btw

MG had a very strong tr on me, if I'm mafia why would I kill her? she was the only ally I had for the most part of this game.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1764 (isolation #295) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:31 am

Post by Gimli »

of course, there's a chance scum!elsa would kill MG to put probability in her favour by having MG flip bodyguard and us not knowing if that meant scum tried to kill elsa or not.

I think however that many scumteams without elsa would also just flat out kill MG, so I don't think I should read into it.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1768 (isolation #296) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:37 am

Post by Gimli »

I did think the bodyguard claim was real

you don't read into the nk ever, fine. but you don't take her reads into consideration? cause if you're town I have no idea how me being town isn't getting to you, every other seasoned player spotted it at this point.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1769 (isolation #297) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:39 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1721, Magical Girl wrote:
In post 1720, Comus wrote:
In post 1718, Magical Girl wrote: I had multiple reasons actually.

Deadline was nigh and I wanted a lim within my three list of names, STD was giving off strong goon/vt vibe so at worst we’d be losing a VT, STD flip would give me my much needed info on how close/far I am in the spectrum in this game, etc
Yeah but you already said the thing so I might just laugh at it in the future.
Oh I doubt Gimli is scum. I have him as p much locktown.
you missed this, ausuka?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1772 (isolation #298) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:40 am

Post by Gimli »

honestly I think you're scum
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1773 (isolation #299) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:41 am

Post by Gimli »

with enchant and probably kokichi
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1776 (isolation #300) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:43 am

Post by Gimli »

is kokichi playing like ass? I think he is playing like ass, so I agree with you kokichi is scum

but you're both doing the distancing bussy thing so you get no towncred when koki flips mafia

now enchant otoh it doesn't even matter if he is scum or not cause your townread is either TMI or defending partner or something scum, nobody that plays with enchant is townreading enchant but you
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1777 (isolation #301) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:44 am

Post by Gimli »

you said you missed where magical girl is strong townreading me, which is throughout the entirety of d1, and what i quoted is two or three pages ago, so are you also not reading the game?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1781 (isolation #302) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:52 am

Post by Gimli »

I just felt it

we just played a very intense 10er where he was scum and we had a lot of thread time, so this time when game was over for him and he was town I could feel the way he was posting as town

of course I could be wrong but I was already working under that assumption strongly enough to post in that direction

I'd probably be careful as mafia and go 'well hope it flips scum but if town then blablabla' instead of phrasing things the way I did
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1784 (isolation #303) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:54 am

Post by Gimli »

also me being mad at anyone's lack of urgency will never be something I'll replicate properly as scum, so at the end of d1 when I'm admonishing klick and saying the threadstate is that we killed a townie, I think you should be reading that as towny emotions and perception and not 'oh look maybe gimli tmi'd'
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1786 (isolation #304) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:57 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1785, Klick wrote: I'm still V/LA and not really here
But my first instinct on seeing the nightkill was very much that I was wrong on Elsa and she planned on killing Magical Girl to try and make it look like Elsa was protected
wow damn really

I thought of that but also I think many scumteams will kill MG straight up. MG was the only townie playing well
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1793 (isolation #305) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:05 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1760, Ausuka wrote: I am surprised you don't think i'm scum with enchant anymore?
In post 1761, Gimli wrote: thats cause im scum and all my reads are fake

Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1794 (isolation #306) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:06 am

Post by Gimli »

I think there are many reasons to townread you but your push on me is so bad your enchant townread is so bad
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1797 (isolation #307) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:08 am

Post by Gimli »

like what? a bunch of ass? yes every game he played as scum
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1804 (isolation #308) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:15 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1801, Ausuka wrote: Wait do you still think Elsa's a cop lol
wait wat

why is she obviously not a cop?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1807 (isolation #309) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:19 am

Post by Gimli »

wait so now she'll post fake information as well? I was considering elsa to either be a type of cop and a townie or to be scum claiming the true part of their role or something to that extent
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1808 (isolation #310) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:20 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1806, Enchant wrote: Elsa first post doesh't even has check in it.

If you are still believe claim you are terrible at game lol.
granted I'm terrible
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1813 (isolation #311) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:26 am

Post by Gimli »

wait I think like enchant's d2
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1814 (isolation #312) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:26 am

Post by Gimli »

*I like

and if I'm wrong on elsa jay then ofc I'm wrong on both enchant and ausuka
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1817 (isolation #313) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:29 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1816, Comus wrote: We can vote out Ausuka within twelve hours and get our wolf. Wait for Elsa's result but honestly why wait. Now, if you'll excuse me, it's time for my tea party. Sayonara.
my lord are you scum?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1818 (isolation #314) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:30 am

Post by Gimli »

oh no
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1822 (isolation #315) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:34 am

Post by Gimli »

ah okay I know who that is

yeah he is town
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1824 (isolation #316) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:36 am

Post by Gimli »

I mean tbh when they're giving elsa crap for the claim I buy that they're doing it from a townie standpoint and I'm just a potatohead who can't tell the difference between a fakeclaim and a real claim
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1827 (isolation #317) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:38 am

Post by Gimli »

haha

full comus

nice to see you man...
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1832 (isolation #318) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:42 am

Post by Gimli »

Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1837 (isolation #319) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:59 am

Post by Gimli »

are you a cop?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1838 (isolation #320) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:01 am

Post by Gimli »

comus I want to understand what thunder stroke you that you went from full mindmelding with ausuka to her being your 100% solve. that didn't happen overnight, it was d1. show me what posts she made that gave you such a hard impression.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1843 (isolation #321) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:27 am

Post by Gimli »

yeah idk if he is a townie then
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1844 (isolation #322) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:27 am

Post by Gimli »

I thought you thought that was eiralox
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1845 (isolation #323) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:28 am

Post by Gimli »

frogster is a million times better than this
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1847 (isolation #324) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:29 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1846, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 1830, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1751, Elsa Jay wrote: bout to sleep but wondeful to be back in the game. Sad it costed us one of the few people who didn't immediately want me dead. Got decent information too.
I want you to be honest about this btw Elsa. I know you are a gambit player and that's fine but I do think it has some actual relevance now
Yeah. I got a loud thing from you like you mentioned, I think. A visionary thing also mentioned I got targeted by a miscellaneous action which I assume you count as. Is that new?

Oh yeah and because at this point he'll get himself killed otherwise Gimli is currently cop cleared by me. Didn't wanna have to deal with that today. Can we get Kokichi today or nah?
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1848 (isolation #325) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:30 am

Post by Gimli »

I'll live forever noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1869 (isolation #326) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:52 am

Post by Gimli »

VOTE: kokichi

is anyone still townreading him?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1872 (isolation #327) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:54 am

Post by Gimli »

why especially me? you spent the entire d1 trying to kill me now you want me to just listen to whatever you say confidently?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1881 (isolation #328) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:05 am

Post by Gimli »

comus are you a tracker?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1882 (isolation #329) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:06 am

Post by Gimli »

if you have a hard red on enchant please let me know it'll make the game much easier for everyone
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1889 (isolation #330) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:12 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1884, Kokichi Oma wrote: Gimli, you say I'm playing badly, but I think you're playing badly. How do we solve this?

you can't resolve me today so I'm gonna resolve you instead
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1893 (isolation #331) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:20 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1892, Enchant wrote:Shut up.
hey
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1899 (isolation #332) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:24 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1896, KawaiiKame wrote: This game is fucked, let's reset
wait what?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1909 (isolation #333) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:08 am

Post by Gimli »

kokichi trolling too hard and acting too cynical to be a townie, imo. reminds me of his follower game in death note.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1911 (isolation #334) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:08 am

Post by Gimli »

are you a mountain of salt cause you keep randing scum?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1915 (isolation #335) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:33 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 1914, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1913, geraintm wrote: does this mean the hider has to target someone each night to use their hiding ability, but they do die if the person they are hiding at dies too??
Yes
btw are you weak?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1942 (isolation #336) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:13 am

Post by Gimli »

Agree Gera is quite towny rn

Also maybe agree enchant is playing very loose and unlike his scum games, but there are quite a few posts he made that give me pause and idk about this Elsa push

Of course I also don't fully buy Elsa's claim, but I think she's been quite towny?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1944 (isolation #337) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:43 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1943, Enchant wrote: She is never real Cop i can assure.
oh okay since you're so sure about it
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1946 (isolation #338) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:47 am

Post by Gimli »

you down to killing kokichi today?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1950 (isolation #339) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:15 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1948, Kokichi Oma wrote: Gimli, if you keep going at me, you're going to be taken out
please take me out
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1953 (isolation #340) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:49 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1951, Kokichi Oma wrote: Unfortunately I think you're likely town, but if you're going to get in the way of us getting scum, you're better off elim'd
okay

give me the three names you're suspecting the most rn
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1959 (isolation #341) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:01 am

Post by Gimli »

yeah

I think I'll just sheep gera today
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1961 (isolation #342) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:13 am

Post by Gimli »

menalque's iso - fine, probably town
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1963 (isolation #343) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:00 am

Post by Gimli »

nah I'm playing like absolute shit I don't wanna kill someone that just cop cleared me

but I ain't stopping anyone
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1991 (isolation #344) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:21 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1988, Ausuka wrote: Like that post is just lightly mocking Comus and I really don't see your angle here
well its the sheer volume of it, I'm not pointing to a specific post.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1993 (isolation #345) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:22 am

Post by Gimli »

lets kill elsa and if she is our cop i die tonight and you guys deal with this game

if she flips scum I stop posting anything cause I can't solve this mess
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1994 (isolation #346) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:24 am

Post by Gimli »

if they make me live through the night I'll read the game and solve

deal? does that fit everyone's wishes except elsa's?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2012 (isolation #347) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:12 am

Post by Gimli »

I'm also a fucking vt
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2013 (isolation #348) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:12 am

Post by Gimli »

locktowning enchant fwiw
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2038 (isolation #349) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:48 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 2035, KawaiiKame wrote: i need to go back and solve this game
This game is confusing af Idk who to believe
mood
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2070 (isolation #350) » Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:05 am

Post by Gimli »

at this point I want elsa to fullclaim cause I agree with comus that 'modified' cop is a little ???? and then she gives me a hard green anyway? how modified is that lmao
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2071 (isolation #351) » Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:06 am

Post by Gimli »

and I've gone full potatoes in this game and I'm sorry, I don't think I'll get involved with it or re-read or do anything good about it. I don't really know why... but I might be burnt out from playing mafia, I think that's the reason.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2103 (isolation #352) » Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:56 am

Post by Gimli »

knowing who comus is I might be one of the few that actually enjoy playing with him, especially because he has this tendency of creating big pure solves using stuff that's evident in the thread and, while he presents it as The Truth, he is nuanced enough to flip it upside down when presented with new evidence etc etc. getting tunneled by him was absolutely horrible though.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2104 (isolation #353) » Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:59 am

Post by Gimli »

I don't like that elsa jailkept me I don't know if it's a sensible NA but blergh
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2106 (isolation #354) » Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:01 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 2105, Comus wrote:
In post 2103, Gimli wrote: knowing who comus is I might be one of the few that actually enjoy playing with him, especially because he has this tendency of creating big pure solves using stuff that's evident in the thread and, while he presents it as The Truth, he is nuanced enough to flip it upside down when presented with new evidence etc etc. getting tunneled by him was absolutely horrible though.

I get too obsessive :shifty: Have a good one Gimli :P
yeah I'll always take tryhards over the potatoes <3
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2110 (isolation #355) » Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:43 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 2107, Enchant wrote: No i mean Jailkeeper is ez confirmable.

Just need to use it on pair with Visionary on someone else and yep.
okay
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2134 (isolation #356) » Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:57 am

Post by Gimli »

I'm probably never killing enchant this game btw, I don't think d2 is in his range as scum

not sure what to make of menalque wanting to go there but if I'm to be too suspicious that's maybe hypocritical

I don't know what to make of almost anyone this game, but I'm starting to come to terms with ausuka being a townie and I think that's a direction... I really dislike elsa's claim because I'm not sure jailkeeping me was smart but if she is so strong then she is definitely dying tonight so let's not touch that slot today

also gera is pretty townie

and yeah idk game too hard
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2136 (isolation #357) » Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:05 am

Post by Gimli »

I do but he keeps bullying me
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2138 (isolation #358) » Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:07 am

Post by Gimli »

hahahahahahahaa
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2139 (isolation #359) » Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:07 am

Post by Gimli »

VOTE: kokichi

thats the best argument I ever read
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2145 (isolation #360) » Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:30 am

Post by Gimli »

I wouldn't be surprised with whatever flip including vt at this point
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2176 (isolation #361) » Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:50 am

Post by Gimli »

you're scummy af sometimes
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2180 (isolation #362) » Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:22 pm

Post by Gimli »

VOTE: elsa

you know what fine lets kill elsa
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2182 (isolation #363) » Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:28 pm

Post by Gimli »

anyone: I'm town
gimli: o ok *unvotes*
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2255 (isolation #364) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:20 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 2243, Klick wrote: Right. My head will be invested in this game starting this evening. I was heavily invested in trying to pull a win out of this game (unsuccessfully): viewtopic.php?t=90425&start=6525

And obligatory vote post- that game ending:

if you're town let's win this one together alright?

I'll try to read it up later today as well
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2308 (isolation #365) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:32 am

Post by Gimli »

enchant is vt
gimli is vt

put in your thing gera
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2312 (isolation #366) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:34 am

Post by Gimli »

@enchant: well you hardclaimed vt

and I hardclaimed vt

I'm just telling gera to put in his notes
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2331 (isolation #367) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:31 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 2326, Klick wrote: In very brief, I think elsa is likely scum but not so sure about Kokichi. They're both reads I want to refresh on though.
klick pls carry me im tired of mafia
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2340 (isolation #368) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:00 pm

Post by Gimli »

ive been drinking
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2341 (isolation #369) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:02 pm

Post by Gimli »

yeah idk about this game
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2358 (isolation #370) » Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:04 am

Post by Gimli »

I think enchant is a townie, and if enchant is scum I think it's especifically scum with elsa and he is hard bussing her? buuuuuuuuut I don't see it I think his tunneling on elsa is pretty genuine and unlikely to come from wolf!him
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2363 (isolation #371) » Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:26 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 2360, Ausuka wrote: Have i been somehow unclear about my read on Gimli

I really do not think that is the case but I am willing to take feedback if people who are not comus also think I have been unclear about that
did you consider klick's perspective on my slot? especifically, that I was deepwolfing from a very tiresome spot in another game, and this has been my outlet to escape from scumming and being a townie and trying to solve? or that for instance you have no experience with scum me and me and klick just had a tvs marathon, where he was the only player who caught me, and he is still confidently townreading me?

I'm not asking you to townread me, I'm trying to figure out your slot instead. I want you to elaborate on whether those things from klick should or do affect you or not. you seem very fixed on an idea in a game that IMO has definitely been wild enough...

another thing I'm not seeing in your posts and maybe I just missed or maybe you don't play like that, but you seem to be attacking individual slots for individual, like, nonsensical progress and whatever. I think your scumread on me is because of it, and I think your scumread on comus is because of it. but I don't see you creating solves? did it cross your mind that if comus is scum, then it's very unlikely that I'm scum since he made me want to die d1? do you think I faked that, or he faked a death tunnel on a scum partner like that, to then come around and start saying the scum partner opened his eyes the next gameday? it seems extreme. of course, maybe you *don't do associatives d1*, but I think it makes sense when we start being confident about someone being scum, that we look around for possible partners.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2364 (isolation #372) » Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:30 am

Post by Gimli »

I think your comus scumread is strange considering you were townreading this same slot on meta where the meta is that he is, like, he plays like that let's just put it like that. and when you were townreading him he was already jumping confidently from death tunnel to death tunnel to 100% solves. so its not like d2 is so different from d1 that now its 'oh look comus is definitely doing this on purpose', you know.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2365 (isolation #373) » Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:35 am

Post by Gimli »

but I'm having a problem this game where 'idk why town!you would play like that' is something that's applying to you, to elsa, to kokichi, and quite frankly also to comus. I mean I replaced into HMS mutiny and he had caught two wolves on page 3. was it random? maybe, but the solving was super great. and he was also great in 2019, absolutely perfect d1 townplay that got him miselimmed cause comus annoys a lot of people. I don't see much good from comus in this game and I think that'd be the first time that happens when I play with him.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2366 (isolation #374) » Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:35 am

Post by Gimli »

elsa's play is absolute trash and coasting on a sus af claim
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2367 (isolation #375) » Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:36 am

Post by Gimli »

koki also trash and like scumclaiming so genuinely I'll just flat out believe him by now
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2370 (isolation #376) » Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:40 am

Post by Gimli »

I'm not asking you townread me like I said, I just wanted to see how it interferes with your rationale
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2372 (isolation #377) » Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:43 am

Post by Gimli »

ah okay so you dont think its frogster. then its a townie, like, 95% of the time? I was only concerned cause I thought it was frogster

when have you seem a scum play like this?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2374 (isolation #378) » Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:45 am

Post by Gimli »

then its town
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2377 (isolation #379) » Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:47 am

Post by Gimli »

thats what I said d1 over and over so welcome to my hell
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2387 (isolation #380) » Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:53 am

Post by Gimli »

lets flip kokichi/elsa

who do you guys prefer?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2388 (isolation #381) » Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:53 am

Post by Gimli »

oh i guess ausuka prefers elsa
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2401 (isolation #382) » Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:19 pm

Post by Gimli »

Glad you made it official
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2411 (isolation #383) » Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:14 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 2410, Kokichi Oma wrote: im vig still btw
so what happened to your shot?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2415 (isolation #384) » Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:18 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 2412, Ausuka wrote: yeah sorry it is not super clear to me what i did wrong but i am just going to back out of the thread for a while and let other people do their thing
fwiw I think you're town now but I might elaborate on this later
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2469 (isolation #385) » Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:22 pm

Post by Gimli »

kawaii town
enchant town
kokichi idk?
elsa is probably scum
comus is definitely town

those are last 2 pages read

let's kill elsa
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2470 (isolation #386) » Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:29 pm

Post by Gimli »

kawaii very town too

I think ausuka is pretty townie too

hmmm idk what the scum team would look like with these reads but I think at least this means skygazer is nearly always scum?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2471 (isolation #387) » Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:31 pm

Post by Gimli »

kinda like skygazer's ISO but more in a 'this person makes sense' kind of way rather than a 'this person is townie' kind of way
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2477 (isolation #388) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:21 am

Post by Gimli »

This game is full monkey business
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2481 (isolation #389) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:03 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 2478, Comus wrote:
In post 2470, Gimli wrote:

hmmm idk what the scum team would look like with these reads but I think at least this means skygazer is nearly always scum?
Not sure about this btw, how if Elsa is scum that means sky is scum. She's felt pretty sincere in believing Elsa is scum all day. If I'm still alive we'll see I guess.

Have good monkey dreams Gimli and everyone else :good:
its just how my POE is going considering my newest leans. I don't think I can explain why I'm townreading ausuka, other than it's possible me and ausuka will not see eye to eye on things and that doesn't mean she is scum for it + the way she is behaving in this game is extremely tiresome if she is mafia. she is not just OMGUSing you, she is actively engaging on your tunnel and I think this is not the way she'd choose to play as mafia.

since I'm townreading enchant, you, ausuka, gera, and then I have these small townleans on menalque, kawaii and maybe klick? the POE becomes koki elsa skygazer. and I think its possible koki and elsa aren't svs in this game? so skygazer is the most likely partner to elsa if my POE is worth anything
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2483 (isolation #390) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:08 am

Post by Gimli »

please help me im townreading elsa
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2484 (isolation #391) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:10 am

Post by Gimli »

so you think its klick/koki/enchant or something?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2487 (isolation #392) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:20 am

Post by Gimli »

yeah I'm pretty sure enchant is a townie

I like koki/klick/sky as a solve fwiw

ughh
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2490 (isolation #393) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:25 am

Post by Gimli »

UNVOTE:

lets breathe a little
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2493 (isolation #394) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:27 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 2489, Klick wrote: Yo Gimli I'm town

I'm on a plane and I've not been asleep in many hours but I want to be more correct about this game especially if Elsa is flipping town

If you're town we need to solidify who is town for correct reasons and who is a bad read

What are your confident townreads that you flat out can't see being wrong?
I really think comus, ausuka and enchant are town. I know I was pushing ausuka hard but I had this realisation that this is not a sensible approach as her by scum, especially how she seems to be picking on comus the same way she was picking on me, and that's different than OMGUSing and self preserving as scum, that's a townie kind of spite imo.

I agree that gera is also very likely town, but that's pending a re-read... that's it for like very strong townreads.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2494 (isolation #395) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:28 am

Post by Gimli »

ugh idk if she is hammered, maybe
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2496 (isolation #396) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:28 am

Post by Gimli »

if she only claimed vt as vt after the hammer then well enchant is right she dun goofed
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2497 (isolation #397) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:28 am

Post by Gimli »

lmao okay.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2499 (isolation #398) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:31 am

Post by Gimli »

it doesnt matter I think scum is just flipping him tonight

but his claim and antagonistic behaviour against elsa is imo far out of his scum range unless they're svs, and even then I remember him being a nonentity around fakeclaims by scum partners in the past
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2504 (isolation #399) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:35 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 2145, Gimli wrote: I wouldn't be surprised with whatever flip including vt at this point

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”