Mini 2292: Anything uPick - Game Over!

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2066 (isolation #400) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:57 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Do you really think that is plausible the last scum’s role is both making someone blasphemous and being able to rolestop on N1 and redirect on N2?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2067 (isolation #401) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:58 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Enchant is conftown and if he isn’t we just take the L and go on with our lives
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2068 (isolation #402) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:02 am

Post by Pink Ball »

(Sorry should’ve asked this first: Enchant, what are your pronouns?)
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2075 (isolation #403) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:12 am

Post by Pink Ball »

You’re judging the blasphemous target for how it went and not for how it could’ve gone. It is a swingy role!
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2078 (isolation #404) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:19 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2076, Wavelength wrote: The fact that it was public/start of day made it fairly weak in the hands of scum imo.
Yes, but combined with Marashu’s and PP’s roles scumteam would be loaded in a 9v3v1 were said 1 can scumside if they want.

Makes more sense to have a scum player that can rolestop but in order to do so, to give masks?

Think about it: the rolestops stopped when I targeted PP. Send a mask + rolestop and having to do the night kill? Flea became vanilla, makes more sense that what you’re proposing
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2079 (isolation #405) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:30 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Wave, setup spec aside, who makes more sense as scum by play?

Enchant is right about not voting the best strategy from their perspective, knowing that I won’t target them at night, kill me and win.

But I want you to read SAS’s and Flea’s ISO. While I was looking for the redirector origin thing, I found out that Flea was one of the few players defending Marashu.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2081 (isolation #406) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:42 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I mean I’m personally involved in believing that SAS was scum voteparking me and not actually solving the game, I said that at the beginning of the game and that didn’t change at all.

But what doesn’t make sense is that we’d have to assume that SAS started acting like defeated scum way earlier than he should’ve.

I said it in my thread to PP: I know your partner is confident enough that they’ll get to endgame ‘cause they’re not doing nothing to actually win the game.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2086 (isolation #407) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:55 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I think that the masks have good actions for town but they rolestop the targeted player if said targeted player targeted scum that night. That would explain why Ali’s shot didn’t work and why your targets did, and why Flea kept targeting you in case you targeted Flea and why fae had to make us believe that there was a redirector (esp because fae probably shot Dragons on N2)
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2087 (isolation #408) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:55 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2084, Wavelength wrote:
In post 2081, Pink Ball wrote: I mean I’m personally involved in believing that SAS was scum voteparking me and not actually solving the game,
That was not my argument though.

My argument was that his tone shift in exactly 2 posts was a perspective slip when compared to the rest of his iso.
I know, I’m adding more arguments to your case
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2088 (isolation #409) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:58 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2085, Enchant wrote: Okay Wave is mafia. Whatever.
I’m pretty sure his paranoia towards you, although incorrect, confirms even more that he’s town
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2091 (isolation #410) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:10 am

Post by Pink Ball »

That’s true, it’s technically the only way that scum!Wave certainly wins, ‘cause I’d target Flea in that case. But Wave’s play during the entire game has been pretty obvtown; he’s the one who started Marashu’s wagon even before it was evident that Marashu was scum because of the night results (or lack of them).

But you have to understand that, to eliminate someone in this phase, you need to get three votes out of four, and Wave’s never getting my vote on you ‘cause from my POV that’s one of the worst alternatives to win the game. If you’re scum sure, but if you flip town, I have 50% chances of losing. That’s too much
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2093 (isolation #411) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:24 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Because I’d to decide who my target is, Flea or Wave; in both cases I get killed if I’m wrong.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2094 (isolation #412) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:24 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I’d have to decide*
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2099 (isolation #413) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:58 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I could have not claimed at all and kept saying that I’m town and build a case against you/Flea, Wave.

SK-wincon!Pink Ball’s best strategy at the beginning of the day never reveals that he *knows* his targets’ alignments; he says that he realized that PP is scum and pushes Enchant and keeps consistency in the LLD/SAS dichotomy that he started, and then the next night targets Flea and wins.

Survivor-wincon!Pink Ball that wants to win as fast as possible wants to eliminate the remaining scum today claims that he knew PP was scum and that Ali is town to give town the same information I have.

You’re making this very difficult, ‘cause once again and just like yesterday, you’re doing exactly what I expected that the remaining scum would do: you started this day voting me, then tried to convince me to not discard Enchant and now you want to push me again. The remaining scum has two alternatives two win, and are very slim:
1.- If the remaining scum believes my claim, the only chances of winning is either eliminate me today and kill during the night with no interruptions, or eliminate Enchant today and hope that I target the remaining town, since I’ve claimed that Enchant is practically conftown.
2.- If the remaining scum doesn’t believe me, he could believe:
2.1.- They could believe that I’m a SK and Kokichi and Ali aren’t coming back, so the only chance of winning is eliminating or killing me, prioritizing the first alternative to avoid getting targeted during the night (this works exactly the same as point 1)
2.2.- They could believe I’m a SK and that Kokichi and Ali come back if I die. In this case, the remaining scum’s best alternative is to eliminate me, kill Enchant during the night and 1v1 the remaining town the next day, and hope that Ali and Kokichi vouch for them. The other alternative is eliminating Enchant and hope that I target the remaining town during the night, and submit a no kill.

Now, there’s a third alternative and the only one reason why I’m having cold feet about voting you: scum can vote for no elimination today, kill Enchant during the night and hope that I target the remaining town. Scum would win no matter if they believe my claim or not in this situation, so it’s risky, but is not bad, and that’s what I thought that scum!Flea would do and fae did. Problem is, Flea’s my main scumteam and I’m most certainly targeting faer tonight, so did fae just admitted being defeated? I was sure that Flea was a full redirector but that doesn’t make sense now, so why is Flea not trying to convince me that Wave is the remaining scum? Now it looks like Flea is actually acting like defeated town rather than scum; fae can be in a world where fae doesn’t believes my claim and thinks fae’s in a kingmaker position between scum and a SK… the thing is, fae could be scum and be in a kingmaker position between town and a SK too.

I’ll have to reread the game, I’m coming back home today and I should have some spare time in around 12 hours.

UNVOTE: Flea the Magician
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2105 (isolation #414) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:07 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2102, Wavelength wrote: Hey pinkball, wasn't I obvtown just a second ago? lol
Before D5? Absolutely. After what I said on my last post? Not so sure, but still pretty inclined on being Flea.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2106 (isolation #415) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:08 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2104, Wavelength wrote:
In post 2078, Pink Ball wrote: Yes, but combined with Marashu’s and PP’s roles scumteam would be loaded in a 9v3v1 were said 1 can scumside if they want.
Pinkball, for the record, it was this post that pushed me over the edge back to you are most likely the SK wincon.

Because you being able to scum side, regardless of who the last scum is, is way too much power.
A game being swingy is not too much power for any faction in particular. Your logic is getting worse
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2107 (isolation #416) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:20 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Pink Ball wrote: I’ll have to reread the game, I’m coming back home today and I should have some spare time in around 12 hours
(This is still true, I’m back home but not available until the baby goes to sleep in a couple of hours)
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2109 (isolation #417) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:38 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Enchant is town, you added Flea being a rolestop there. Flea’s role is not that powerful if fae’s compulsive
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2111 (isolation #418) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:25 am

Post by Pink Ball »

That's what I thought!
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2112 (isolation #419) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:26 am

Post by Pink Ball »

(Flea I forgot to say this 'cause the day was over at that moment:
In post 396, Flea The Magician wrote: That's a guinea pig noise btw.

Also

You're obviously the MVP of this game from my point of view)
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2113 (isolation #420) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:48 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Ok, I'm here, and this post is directed to you, Wave.

I gave it a second thought and now that there's no chance that either you or Flea got a redirector shot left, I'm in a better negotiation position than you are.

First off, Ali wants to ask you something:
"Do you realize where the idea came from that you could bring my targets back to life by killing me?"
'Cause it came from me, and I lied about it. What do you think that makes me look better in a position where I'm the main proposed elimination on D3: saying that by getting killed my targets come back, or saying that they aren't coming back? I'll answer that for you: we are on D5 and I'm still standing (yeah yeah yeah).
So you think I'm lying right now but told the truth earlier on D3? Your hopes are based on a lie, if you still want to be hopeful based on a lie, so be it, you do you, but I'm not losing this game because of you.

So back to my new strategy, now that I believe there's no redirector: I'm 1v1ing you, I don't care if you're town or scum, you either decide to win this shit with me RIGHT NOW, or you lose against me.

If you don't vote Flea, I'll vote no elimination and target you tonight.
- From scum!Flea's point of view, either if fae's believes my claim or not, this would be in fae's best interest since fae wouldkill Enchant and win. Scum's win condition is to control 50% of the population, so it doesn't matter what my role or win condition is. Fae won't shoot me in the off chance that I'm lying and my targets come back to the main thread: you and Ali (or Kokichi, depending on who I decide to yeet) would be back with Flea being confscum.
- If you're scum, you lose, period.

As I said when I revealed my entire strat and information I had:
Pink Ball wrote:But I'd rather win with town, since after N1 I had to legitimately scumhunt and I've been trying to win with town the entire game, so that'll feel like the better scenario, the "good ending" of this game.
And as Ali said: "force him to accept the win here, make him win kicking and screaming along the way".
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2115 (isolation #421) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:11 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

They aren’t
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2116 (isolation #422) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:12 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Fuck I just realized what could be happening right now:

Wave, if you’re the remaining scum and vote Flea, I won’t act during the night and you kill Enchant.

Just going to throw that into the thread before you answer and have the full perspective.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2120 (isolation #423) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:55 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2118, Wavelength wrote:
In post 2113, Pink Ball wrote: I'm in a better negotiation position than you are.
I don't actually think that this is true btw.

Like, I think that voting Flea means we lose. And you are now threatening me that if I don't do that, then you are going to eat me and we will lose.

That is not a negotiating position. Its a meaningless threat.
I'm in a better position 'cause if we take options 2) and 4) of your previous posts like the only two alternatives, you're never getting option number 2) if Flea is scum 'cause Flea will prefer a no elimination than eliminating me.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2122 (isolation #424) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:58 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

At this point I don't care to convince you that you're wrong about me, I want to convince you that if you don't vote Flea, you lose either way. I already tried to do it the good way already, since D4.

p-edit: I think Flea is the remaining scum, not you. I considered it and I'm still at that solve. And yes, I am threatening you, wasn't that clear enough?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2124 (isolation #425) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:03 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Also, I've called you scum only today because of pushing Enchant. I called you scum yesterday because of setup speculation but all and all it was because you were pushing a wagon on me with a correct analysis of the gamestate with the information you had at the moment. If town would've listened to you I would have to claim that Kokichi and PP were going to die in not ideal circumstances, so I needed to ridicule your argument.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2125 (isolation #426) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:03 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2121, Wavelength wrote: "You better vote out the person you think is town (and you lose), or I am going to kill you during the night (and you lose)"
I don't understand what you wanted to say here then
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2127 (isolation #427) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:06 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

That's still you taking that I'm lying like it's the only possible truth
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2130 (isolation #428) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:10 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I repeat: you believe that if I die Kokichi and Ali could come back because I said so, but you don't believe that they would die with me because I said so
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2131 (isolation #429) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:11 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Ali is actively posting and asked me to say that to you, I don't care how you think about what they say
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2133 (isolation #430) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:12 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Wave I think I have a last question for you, and I know that you're frustrated for how the game has gone so far, but I need to know: are you going to reevaluate at some point of this phase, or can we end this right now voting no elimination?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2134 (isolation #431) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:14 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

'Cause I have dedicated much more time than I should to this and I don't want to keep arguing with you, feels like I'm talking to a wall at this point. I approached you in good faith at the start of this day, I approached you more aggresively and you keep repeating yourself basically adding anything new to the game.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2135 (isolation #432) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:16 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Flea is the remaining scum, there's no doubt about it. Voteparks 'no elim' which is the best scum strat, pseudo prod dodges...

Are you voting scum or not
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2137 (isolation #433) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:20 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

"I have two alternatives: either I already lost and I'm a kingmaker, or I can still win if I believe the 3p"
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2140 (isolation #434) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:24 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Thank you for your honesty
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2142 (isolation #435) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:26 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

But just to be clear: you just decided to die on the hill you're standing instead of working with the only ticket you got to win the game.

If you're town, you're never getting Flea's vote. If you are scum, you're never getting Flea's vote.

VOTE: no elimination

Good night!
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2143 (isolation #436) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:29 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

You don't get it, do you?

I already won, I was giving you the chance to win 'cause I thought town deserved it better than scum. Marashu did virtually nothing and both PP and Flea were going under the radar, while both you and Ali did their best to win this game.

I'm not going to lie, I'm townsiding more because of Kokichi and Ali than because of you, because I've felt really frustrated with how you have played the entire game. That's on me, not on you, because of my role. If I could win with town and without you that would be my best scenario.

But I'm not going to lose my time anymore trying to convince you not to shoot yourself on the foot.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2145 (isolation #437) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:32 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

And I'm saying that if you're town and Flea is scum, you don't have the alternative of not believing the second statemente but you can believe the first one
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2148 (isolation #438) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:38 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In what world would I eat Flea after a no elimination... I need fae's shot to win
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2150 (isolation #439) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:41 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Fuck off Wave
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2151 (isolation #440) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:42 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2113, Pink Ball wrote: Ok, I'm here, and this post is directed to you, Wave.

I gave it a second thought and now that there's no chance that either you or Flea got a redirector shot left, I'm in a better negotiation position than you are.

First off, Ali wants to ask you something:
"Do you realize where the idea came from that you could bring my targets back to life by killing me?"
'Cause it came from me, and I lied about it. What do you think that makes me look better in a position where I'm the main proposed elimination on D3: saying that by getting killed my targets come back, or saying that they aren't coming back? I'll answer that for you: we are on D5 and I'm still standing (yeah yeah yeah).
So you think I'm lying right now but told the truth earlier on D3? Your hopes are based on a lie, if you still want to be hopeful based on a lie, so be it, you do you, but I'm not losing this game because of you.

So back to my new strategy, now that I believe there's no redirector: I'm 1v1ing you, I don't care if you're town or scum, you either decide to win this shit with me RIGHT NOW, or you lose against me.

If you don't vote Flea, I'll vote no elimination and target you tonight.
- From scum!Flea's point of view, either if fae's believes my claim or not, this would be in fae's best interest since fae wouldkill Enchant and win. Scum's win condition is to control 50% of the population, so it doesn't matter what my role or win condition is. Fae won't shoot me in the off chance that I'm lying and my targets come back to the main thread: you and Ali (or Kokichi, depending on who I decide to yeet) would be back with Flea being confscum.
- If you're scum, you lose, period.

As I said when I revealed my entire strat and information I had:
Pink Ball wrote:But I'd rather win with town, since after N1 I had to legitimately scumhunt and I've been trying to win with town the entire game, so that'll feel like the better scenario, the "good ending" of this game.
And as Ali said: "force him to accept the win here, make him win kicking and screaming along the way".
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2153 (isolation #441) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:43 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I'm not giving you the win if you don't cooperate with me, I was perfectly clear with that. I'm saying that I need fae's shot to win with faer, and you say "thanks for confirming bla bla bla".
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2155 (isolation #442) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:47 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I'm talking about this
In post 2154, Wavelength wrote: But thanks for confirming that you are not thinking of how you win with a Survivor win con lol
I already explained why in the post I reposted that if you don't vote Flea today, town loses because I'm scumsiding. And even in the post you're quoting, "I need fae's shot to win" is EXACTLY what a survivor's win con looks like. So yes, at this point, you're just trying to make me mad.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2157 (isolation #443) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:52 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2151, Pink Ball wrote: If you don't vote Flea, I'll vote no elimination and target you tonight.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2158 (isolation #444) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:53 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Thanks for showing me why this has felt like a waste of time
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2159 (isolation #445) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:56 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Scum can shoot me? Sure, they have the ability to submit a nightkill on me. Scum 'will' shoot me? No, because they don't know if I'm telling the truth or not so the mere chance that Kokichi and Ali come back is practically sentencing themselves next day. Scum wins shooting Enchant, PB wins targetting Wave. It is the survivor's fucking wincon
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2161 (isolation #446) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:57 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

And to make it even more clear for you: if we don't eliminate today, I become a kingmaker. That's it.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2163 (isolation #447) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:59 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Wave, are you fucking kidding me right now?

How is a SK!slip saying that they need the scum to shoot town, if said SK has to target the scum, making the scum fail their shot since their action resolves before the scum?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2164 (isolation #448) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:01 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Ok, let me correct myself, since you clearly like taking things out of context:

- If we don't eliminate today, I want Wave to lose.
- I think Wave is town, so I have to scumside.
- If I want town to lose, I need to target someone different than scum.

So what I'm saying is I need fae's shot to win WITH SCUM, which is what I've repeating unceasingly.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2165 (isolation #449) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:01 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

You're either flailing or fucking with me intentionally, or both
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2167 (isolation #450) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:03 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

AND IF I'M NOT A SURVIVOR I DO NOT NEED THE SCUM'S SHOT EITHER
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2168 (isolation #451) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:04 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

SCUMSIDING'S AN INSTANT WIN TOO IF WE GO TO N5 WITHOUT A KILL BECAUSE SCUM NEVER SHOOTS ME, STOP BENDING REALITY
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2172 (isolation #452) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:09 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Sure dude I show you why your logic is off and go with the "this is pointless".

At this point I can only explain your behavior as scum that knows that is fucked because I want to townside and if I don't townside I target you, and I'm just wrong on Flea.

I don't give a fuck either way, 'cause Flea's never voting you, we go no-elim, I target you, I win with town. Best scenario.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2173 (isolation #453) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:10 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2171, Enchant wrote: No i mean, i think if Pink Ball still wants to help town and survivor, he can just... Uh... Kill mafia at night.

Why force town by insisting that mafia need to be elimed today.
... Which is prob flea idk.

So yeah good luck i guess.
We need three votes today, that means survivor + 2 town voting together. I believe you and Wave are town, and Wave doesn't want to win, so I'm not giving town the win.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2174 (isolation #454) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:10 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

To rephrase that: I want to win with town today, I will win with scum tonight if town doesn't work with me.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2176 (isolation #455) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:11 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I should just shup up at this point, I'm pretty much showing how addicted I am to this instead of being a functional adult
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2177 (isolation #456) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:12 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Enchant, please read everything instead of letting Wave bend reality to his favor, he's probably scum flailing 'cause he realized he lost
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2180 (isolation #457) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:16 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

No-lim is on 2 votes and we need 3 today
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2182 (isolation #458) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:17 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2178, Enchant wrote: Honestly, town is to blame by letting you survive so i think that's fair game.

You asking to blindly believe you are survivor on town side after your play? Eh. I doubt sorry, go kill if it makes you feel better.
I'm not asking to blinbly believe me, I gave all the arguments on why I am a survivor in that big post that you didn't want to read
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2184 (isolation #459) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:17 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2181, Wavelength wrote:
In post 2179, Enchant wrote: What point of reading? You already voted no-lim and said we lose.

So yeah, let's go with that. I replaced, I don't care.
He wants you to hammer the No Elim vote.

And I don't.

Just know that he is never a survivor here, so regardless of your alignment, he is never siding with you. He is always just fighting for his own individual win con.
I don't want him to hammer, I WANT HIM TO READ.

STOP BENDING FUCKING REALITY

VOTE: WAVELENGTH
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2185 (isolation #460) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:18 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2095, SirCakez wrote: With 4 players alive, it takes 3 to reach a majority.
It's not hammered, Enchant
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2190 (isolation #461) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:21 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Oh ok, I didn't consider that either, I wouldn't have voted without letting Enchant and Flea chime in, sorry if I fucked that up!
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2193 (isolation #462) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:25 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2191, Enchant wrote: Idk why you apologize.

You supposed to not care.
Cordiality, Enchant. I don't have this game solved, if Wave is scum, I'd love to know what Flea has to say. Gamewise, at the end the results would be the same, but without giving Flea the chance to convince me that fae's town
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2202 (isolation #463) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:38 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

You're either scum convincing the remaining town to vote with you, or town expecting that the remaining scum votes with you
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2214 (isolation #464) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:57 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Enchant, Wave's mafia, he needs to get rid of me either way
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2215 (isolation #465) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:03 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

At this point town!Wave already realize that he's never getting scum!Flea's vote and just assumes they lost or trusts me as their only last hope.
Scum!Wave however knows that he loses if we no vote 'cause I'm targetting him so he can't win if I'm a Survivor or a Killer.

Scum!Wave's only chance of winning is by eliminating me today.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2220 (isolation #466) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:15 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2216, Wavelength wrote:
In post 2215, Pink Ball wrote: Scum!Wave however knows that he loses if we no vote 'cause I'm targetting him so he can't win if I'm a Survivor or a Killer.
Ah yes, lets explain my actions using a motivation that was not even there for most of the time that I have been doing those actions.

Like, I had this stance even when you said that you were sure that I was town and that flea was scum.
Yep, suck to be you!
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2232 (isolation #467) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:48 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Let him flail, Enchant. He’s trying to appeal to a supposed last scum and the remaining town that his plan is the best option for both factions at the same time.

“Hey scum, SK!Pink Ball will either suck you during the night or 1v1 you next day so you should vote him today!… Oh and town, if we kill SK!Pink Ball today, Kokichi and Ali will be back and we can eliminate scum tomorrow, making the argument I made for the remaining scum automatically invalid ‘cause 1v1ing a townie with at least one conftown as witness is FAR better than 1v1ing a claimed 3p!”
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2234 (isolation #468) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:02 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

It became pretty clear that he’s the remaining scum. He knows he loses if we go with no elim ‘cause I’m targeting him, so he has two options from his point of view:
1.- Eliminate me and win because Kokichi and Ali don’t come back;
2.- Eliminate me, Kokichi and Ali come back, 1v1 Flea the next day.

That’s it, no other alternatives. Wave is probably sure that number 1.- is where we are at right now, but is trying to convince town that we are at number 2.-. But during the game, Wave’s logic was safe and sound and he never lied about it; now that he’s lying, his tone has changed, appealing more to emotion and being more performative. Look at his last three posts:
Wavelength wrote:I was laying in bed losing the battle with insomnia once again, and I was wondering if I really am just overly focused on killing pinkball because of the last day phase.
Wavelength wrote:And my mission is now to convice mafia that killing pink ball is better voting no elim lmao
Wavelength wrote: That is his only path to victory, and it is over your dead body.
Wavelength wrote: And to hopefully convince a townie.
I challenge you to look for any post from Wave’s ISO and find something as performative as any of this quotes. All his opening and ending statements are performative, like he stopped playing mafia and became a lawyer trying to convince a jury.

Wave started lying the minute he started believing me and realizing that he’s done.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2235 (isolation #469) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:24 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2233, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 2201, Wavelength wrote: Like, I feel like arguing that we kill Pinkball is the only way to play to a potential win con.

But also, you (enchant) seem like you are not even reading most of the posts of this game.

And Flea has also not engaged with me when I asked a few times why they even think that No Elim is good here.

I have also not really sat down and truly figured out if it makes sense for scum to be willing to compromise on killing pink ball > no elim here? I should probably think it through from that PoV too.
Flea vanished from the game long ago and it's honestly prodging at this point.

Pinkball HAS to shoot mafia, mafia HAS to shoot pinkball.

Its not kingmaker, it's hostage taker and the only route for town win.

Pinkball shoot mafia, mafia go bye bye, tomorrow is 2vs1 ez win. I don't believe they come back.

Pinkball misses, dies to Mafia, mafia wins.

Today isn't kingmaker.
Thank god you’re not falling for it.

Game over Wave.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2238 (isolation #470) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:46 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2237, Enchant wrote: Pink so you are FOR no-lim or not i am confused
I am for no-lim, yes, I voted that when Wave decided to antagonize once again. I’d rather eliminate Wave and end the day today, but in the off chance that I’m wrong and Flea is the remaining scum, I still win by targeting Wave since Flea wins by killing you no matter if fae believes I’m a survivor or a killer
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2244 (isolation #471) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:04 am

Post by Pink Ball »

It's not a "gatcha", is that your tone changed because now you don't believe what you're saying
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2247 (isolation #472) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:11 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I'm aiming you and Ali agrees, Kokichi is talking about hopes and despair since the begining of this phase
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2249 (isolation #473) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:13 am

Post by Pink Ball »

If you're scum, I win, if you're town, Flea shoots Enchant to avoid WIFOM, I win
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2251 (isolation #474) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:28 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I wasn’t wrong that your tone changed because you didn’t really believe what you were saying then!
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2254 (isolation #475) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:32 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2253, Enchant wrote:
In post 2249, Pink Ball wrote: If you're scum, I win, if you're town, Flea shoots Enchant to avoid WIFOM, I win
Or Flea doesh't risk you being SK and holster, then votes you out.
If I am a SK fae still wins, scum’s win condition is being at 50%
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2256 (isolation #476) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:35 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I could do the same think with scum!Wave and target you Enchant, and let Wave shoot Flea, but at this point it I became a kingmaker deciding if I want to win or not with Enchant and I decided not to
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2257 (isolation #477) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:35 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2255, Enchant wrote:
In post 2254, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 2253, Enchant wrote:
In post 2249, Pink Ball wrote: If you're scum, I win, if you're town, Flea shoots Enchant to avoid WIFOM, I win
Or Flea doesh't risk you being SK and holster, then votes you out.
If I am a SK fae still wins, scum’s win condition is being at 50%
Unless your ability overrides it.
What are you talking about… it’s a win con, not an ability
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2259 (isolation #478) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:36 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2258, Enchant wrote: So you siding against me?
No, I think Wave is scum, I’m voting him
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2260 (isolation #479) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:37 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2256, Pink Ball wrote: I could do the same think with scum!Wave and target you Enchant, and let Wave shoot Flea, but at this point it I became a kingmaker deciding if I want to win or not with Enchant and I decided not to
I said I’m NOT siding with scum!Wave
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2262 (isolation #480) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:51 am

Post by Pink Ball »

VOTE: No elim

Finally you got it
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2264 (isolation #481) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:56 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Good WIFOM Wave
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2269 (isolation #482) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:10 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2274 (isolation #483) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:33 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Stop the act, Wave

VOTE: Wavelength
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2275 (isolation #484) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:35 am

Post by Pink Ball »

You'll say that you didn't stop my action, say that scum shot me and that I'm a full BP and that obviously makes me a SK... I claim that I targeted you and it failed, so now I
know
that you are the remaining scum, which is better than yesterday, but this day will probably end the same way, and hopefully you had one shot left of whatever stopped my action
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2280 (isolation #485) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:24 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Flea, what do I have to do to get your vote on Wave?

Should I dance? Or sing?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2281 (isolation #486) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:24 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I can do both
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2282 (isolation #487) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:25 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Pinky promise I’m a good citizen
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2285 (isolation #488) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:42 am

Post by Pink Ball »

He didn’t want to go to last night ‘cause he would have to show his true powers
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2289 (isolation #489) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:48 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Yes, and then when I survived to MELo I said that I lied back then.

You keep using information that you got because I gave it to you as it was something that you deduced, or decide to believe one part and then not believe another to please whatever you’re going after.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2291 (isolation #490) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:52 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1999, Pink Ball wrote: So I decided to not act and get one more chance to eliminate scum.
I can quote shit too (not as fast ‘cause I don’t have them under my sleeve like you clearly have to keep pushing me)
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2293 (isolation #491) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:55 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2287, Wavelength wrote: We already know that he has holstered once already this game, and then claimed that it failed.
What I meant is, you know that I holstered and lied about it because I told you that I holstered and lied about it; now I’m telling you that my action failed and you say “oh he lied about this before so he must be lying again!”, which makes no sense since I came clean in the first place
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2295 (isolation #492) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:56 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2292, Wavelength wrote:
In post 1332, Wavelength wrote:
In post 1331, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1327, Wavelength wrote: -Pink Ball is lying to stay alive
I had a more incendiary reaction when I read this but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt: what are you implying with this?
That there is a possibility that you are just a janitor/serial killer, and you needed to claim your action action failed since you could not actually bring kokichi back to the game.
(also I deduced it that day too lol)
So? You didn’t know it back then, you just speculated about it.

And now that you mention this, it’s even more clear that you thought that I targeted you that night. So this was a slip after all!
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2298 (isolation #493) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:01 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Wow now it makes much more sense all your arguments about balance and shit. You are an ascetic that forgoes his protection when performing the night kill; you couldn’t make the night kill last night because you had to protect yourself.

Your role wasn’t meant to be the last scum standing, that’s why when I claimed that PP and Kokichi could come back, you started pushing me harder: you wanted PP to come back so you could keep using your protection
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2300 (isolation #494) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:03 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Ascetic’s Wiki wrote:Variations

Sometimes, an Ascetic killing role, such as an Ascetic Goon, Vigilante, or Serial Killer, forgoes its protection on a night when it is performing a kill.
And before you accuse me of having this power, it would make NO SENSE since my action performs before the night kill
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2301 (isolation #495) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:05 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2299, Wavelength wrote:
In post 2295, Pink Ball wrote: So? You didn’t know it back then, you just speculated about it.
I am just annoyed that everytime I present what I think is happening in this game, you are boiling it down to believing/not believing you, instead of me looking at everything I know in the game and coming up with my best answer
Oh it doesn’t have anything to believing or not believing me, it has to do that ‘your best answers’ started losing town equity and became more and more personal gain driven
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2303 (isolation #496) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:08 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

You performed the kill when you received the mask, easy
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2305 (isolation #497) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:10 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

But you’re right, it wouldn’t explain the redirection.

Damn for a moment I had all the pieces
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2311 (isolation #498) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:57 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

VOTE: No elimination

Let’s all ask for fast night this time, Wave’s just stalling
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2313 (isolation #499) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:28 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Pretty convenient that you already wasted the power that could confirm either Flea or Enchant as town in the player that you were oh so sure is a SK
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2315 (isolation #500) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:08 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Good
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2316 (isolation #501) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:08 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I’ll target Wave again
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2317 (isolation #502) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:09 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Let’s do fast night! @Flea and @Wave
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2326 (isolation #503) » Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:55 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I fucking got you Wave
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2327 (isolation #504) » Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:55 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

You slipped about the bunny mask
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2328 (isolation #505) » Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:56 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

You thought I was going to target Enchant didn’t you
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2329 (isolation #506) » Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:57 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

You were turned into a bunny, you lied about it and you slipped
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2330 (isolation #507) » Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:57 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

VOTE: Wavelength
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2331 (isolation #508) » Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:01 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Wait no, I misread it, you told the truth about the mask
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2332 (isolation #509) » Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:01 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

My bad
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2333 (isolation #510) » Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:02 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Shit dude is it really Enchant? Welll whatever I still get the win and I’d rather win with Enchant
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2335 (isolation #511) » Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:20 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2334, Enchant wrote: Why you ate Flea instead though.
I couldn’t target Wave again and risk going to this day with no kills again, so I had three options: no kill, Flea or you.

Holstering was a bad option ‘cause Wave thinks I’m going to target him again and he protects himself instead of killing and we get the same results than yesterday.

And between Flea and you, you are conftown because of your role so my only option was Flea.

Wave’s whole argument today will be “Pink Ball is a SK and Flea was the remaining scum and the end hasn’t ended, we can kill Pink Ball and win!!!” but you and I know that isn’t true; Wave’s the remaining scum, so you either believe that I’m a survivor and win with me, or worst case scenario you’re a kingmaker and have to decide who wins.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2338 (isolation #512) » Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:36 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

We decided it as a family
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2340 (isolation #513) » Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:50 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Why?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2342 (isolation #514) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:49 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2341, Wavelength wrote: I have not idea what you opened the day with talking about the bunny mask.

I used it last night, but targeted flea.

VOTE: pinkball
Because I got Flea's role and I misread, my bad.

You're still confscum since Enchant didn't hammer so let's not make this a shitfest
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2349 (isolation #515) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:52 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Enchant, I insist: if Wave would've really wanted to use his alleged role for town profit, he would've targeted someone else to see if they were able to kill instead of me, who he is oh so convinced that I'm a SK.

He doesn't want to confirm anyone as town to leave his options open.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2351 (isolation #516) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:54 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Bingo
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2353 (isolation #517) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:56 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Sure! "I want to confirm that the SK is a lying SK instead of confirming that someone is town! That's obviously the best alternative for me, town!"
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2354 (isolation #518) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:57 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I'll even go further: you probably CAN multitask and you protected yourself yesterday, but decided not to shoot anyone because, once again, that would confirm someone as town and you needed to leave your alternatives open: if you kill Enchant, you become confscum from Flea's point of view and viseversa
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2356 (isolation #519) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:59 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Your whole game became open wolfing the minute you realized that you had the towncred but not the night actions to win this game
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2359 (isolation #520) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:01 am

Post by Pink Ball »

- Pseudo-inno on Ircher and Ircher was the lim
- Flavor cop checks out
- Read my point below about this horrendous night action
- Checks out?
- We can't confirm that, for all we know, you tried to kill Flea yesterday thinking that I would target Enchant via WIFOM and win
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2360 (isolation #521) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:01 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Wave stop trying to convince the conftown that you are town, be honest for once
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2362 (isolation #522) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:04 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2357, Enchant wrote: I know you both not town.

My decision is basically kingmaker of sorts.
Basically this, with the addendum that I'm a survivor and you CAN win by voting Wave. I understand the desbelief but it is what it is
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2363 (isolation #523) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:05 am

Post by Pink Ball »

You didn't catch Marashu, Ali and Dragons caught him and it became inevitable to unvote him. Don't lie Wave
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2366 (isolation #524) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:06 am

Post by Pink Ball »

If you don't know what to say, maybe it's the best to assume that this is over
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2367 (isolation #525) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:08 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 374, Wavelength wrote: VOTE: Amici Curiae
In post 428, Wavelength wrote:
In post 425, Alisae wrote: Where u @ w/ reads bud
I really did not like my interactions with Marashu at the end of day 1
Is this you being all over Marashu? You were all over Ircher. Stop lying Wave, assume
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2369 (isolation #526) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:10 am

Post by Pink Ball »

You voted Marashu at the begining of D2, but you were clearly going to change that vote to Ircher as soon as you could, but Marashu got caught and you had nothing to do about it.

You didn't defend Ircher or LLD on D3 and D4; if you had a soft inno on Ircher, Ircher would be alive right now. LLD you weren't saying she wasn't scum, you were just focusing on your main antagonist, the alleged SK. Sure, get rid of an unconfirmed anti-town 3p is much more important to catch scum, who at that point of the game everyone thought they were both in the main thread, only you knew that PP was scum and that you were much closer to losing than what town thought
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2370 (isolation #527) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:11 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2368, Enchant wrote: I need to think.

But i am still not understand. Pink you are survivor. Just vote me and win?
No i mean don't do that but i would't be mad in this case i think because that's for your wincon and all.
Read what I wrote yesterday, I don't want to win with Wave, I lent him a hand and he refused to work with me, so I'm not winning with him
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2372 (isolation #528) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:13 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2371, Wavelength wrote: He has thrown away all pretense that he is a survivor at this point. If he is a survivor, and I am scum, he votes you to win on the spot
Nope. Call me petty if you want but this is beyond the game.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2373 (isolation #529) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:14 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I am not playing against my wincon if I can still win if Enchant votes you. Go with that accusation somewhere else. And stop acting like that's your own original thought, you're just paraphrasing what Enchant just posted to make it look convincing.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2376 (isolation #530) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:15 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2371, Wavelength wrote: I am town, and I feel like my iso makes it very clear, but I also don't know how much of it you have even read :/
Your ISO make it too much clear that you're scum and you're relying on Enchant not reading it.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2377 (isolation #531) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:15 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2374, Wavelength wrote: No, he just ninja'd me, because I wrote a longer post lol
Oh wow you're mindmelding!
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2380 (isolation #532) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:17 am

Post by Pink Ball »

You have confirmed not town, not confirmed anti town vs confscum
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2381 (isolation #533) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:18 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2379, Wavelength wrote:
In post 2376, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 2371, Wavelength wrote: I am town, and I feel like my iso makes it very clear, but I also don't know how much of it you have even read :/
Your ISO make it too much clear that you're scum and you're relying on Enchant not reading it.
I would love for him to read my iso. End of day 1/start of day 2 talking about marashu vs taking your summary of it.
Do you want me to post every direct and indirect interaction you had with Marashu and Ircher during D1 and D2? You are NOT town, Wave
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2382 (isolation #534) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:20 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I can paraphrase Flea's role if you want that too.

Wave, I really think that your best alternative is to say "ok yes, I'm scum" and try to convince Enchant that you deserve this win because of how you have played, rather than keep lying. You'll never get Enchant's simpathy if you keep lying to their face
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2384 (isolation #535) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:22 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2383, Wavelength wrote: I am town, but even if you think that I am not, killing pink ball has the chance of letting 2 people out.
LOL YOU WIN BY REACHING 50% SO EVEN IF THAT WAS TRUE YOU WOULD STILL WIN

CAUGHT THE SCUM, CAUGHT THE SCUM!
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2387 (isolation #536) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:24 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2385, Enchant wrote: Pink, you are in hood with Flea and that dangarnopra fan right?
Yes, but Flea hasn't talked since I targeted faer
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2388 (isolation #537) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:25 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2386, Wavelength wrote: I kind of assume that if you drop people that your death / their release would be simultaneous ?
SURE DUDE KEEP ASSUMING THINGS ABOUT A ROLE THAT YOU KEEP MOLDING TO YOUR CONVENIENCE
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2390 (isolation #538) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:26 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2389, Wavelength wrote:
In post 2383, Wavelength wrote: You have confirmed not town, not confirmed anti town vs confscum
Anyways, I really need to go.

So just gonna leave this for you Enchant.

Good luck
FTFY
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2393 (isolation #539) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:28 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Keep going
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2395 (isolation #540) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:29 am

Post by Pink Ball »

It's ok Enchant I don't mind in this particular case
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2399 (isolation #541) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:36 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I have two win cons: either win with scum or win with town. I'm pushing for the latter because you're said scum; it's a Nash's equilibrium situation:
Win against scum!Wave
Win with scum!Wave
Lose to scum!Wave

I'm going all in, that's still going for my wincon
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2400 (isolation #542) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:37 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2398, Enchant wrote:
In post 2395, Pink Ball wrote: It's ok Enchant I don't mind in this particular case
Do you need to finish off remaining mafia when you eat last one to end game?
No! If I catch mafia they're off the game
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2401 (isolation #543) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:38 am

Post by Pink Ball »

If you think that Flea is the remaining scum, you can vote me and fae will die with me, ending the game
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2405 (isolation #544) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:45 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2402, Wavelength wrote: If you were a survivor, why did you previously argue that the game would continue even if you had all of the scum inside you?

What was the rational behind saying that the game would not end?
I was
surviving

I knew PP was scum, I knew I was closer to win if I targeted the remaining scum which I was sure it was Ali so the game would end and it wouldn't matter. I got lucky that everyone was townreading PP, but if for whatever reason town started to speculate that he was scum, I'd get in a bad place the next day if we eliminated the remaining scum during the day; they would speculate that I was lying and that the game hasn't ended because I'm not a survivor
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2407 (isolation #545) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:51 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 858, Alisae wrote: So what you're saying is if we elim wolves today the game is over
In post 859, Pink Ball wrote: If PP is scum, yes, it should be!
In post 901, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 859, Pink Ball wrote: If PP is scum, yes, it should be!
Got corrected about this: if I got the last scum in my neighbor, they could technically win if I get killed or if I release them
Here Enchant. I claimed that the game would end and then I realized that I could get eliminated the next day if we eliminated scum that day, so I lied. Wave is still bending reality
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2408 (isolation #546) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:53 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I had ONE scum inside me at that point and I was pretty sure town was getting eliminated that day so I needed to survive in case everyone started scumreading PP for some reason, but they didn't, so we are here
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2409 (isolation #547) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:53 am

Post by Pink Ball »

It was me leaving my options open to not get eliminated that or the next day
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2411 (isolation #548) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:58 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Oh no, I meant town; if we eliminated town that day (which at that moment I was sure it would happen because I thought Ali was the remaining scum) I could get eliminated
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2414 (isolation #549) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:01 am

Post by Pink Ball »

At that point of the game (D3 after claiming) I was a good elimination alternative from everyone's point of view, I was at E-1 at one moment even. I had to leave my alternatives open for the next day if by any chance I became, once again, the number 1 alternative.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2415 (isolation #550) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:01 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2413, Wavelength wrote: Why would "scum inside me count as dead for the town win con" make you more likely to be killed then "actually, scum inside of me have the potential to win and we have to deal with them at some point"
Because people wanted to eliminate me and I'm a survivor trying to not get eliminated
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2417 (isolation #551) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:03 am

Post by Pink Ball »

It is leaving my alternatives open, giving town less things to speculate. "Maybe PP and Kokichi are scum and Pink Ball is lying". I can see you making that statement on D4
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2419 (isolation #552) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:07 am

Post by Pink Ball »

From my point of view: if we eliminate town and the next day I flip PP and bring 'whoever' to my PT, town has two alternatives that are against my wincon:
1.- Kill me since town is not feeling pressured by the scum team and can get rid of me in case I'm anti town
2.- Speculate that 'whoever' is scum and that I'm lying about winning if I get the remaining scum in my PT

I got rid of the second alternative by claiming that the game would continue if I got scum!whoever in my PT, and didn't target that night to get rid of the first alternative (if I killed Kokichi and brought Ali and Ali wasn't scum (which they weren't), I was ABSOLUTELY getting eliminated the next day)
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2423 (isolation #553) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:49 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Enchant do you want to win or no
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2426 (isolation #554) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:00 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Don't interrupt my conversation with Enchant!!!

Vote Wave and you win. You will certainly not win if I vote you right now sooooo...
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2427 (isolation #555) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:01 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2425, Wavelength wrote: But the game is not over, and you are confirmed town, so he must be anti-town from my pov.
If you're town, how is he conftown from your point of view?
Ooooooooooooh shit you got caught once again
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2430 (isolation #556) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:03 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2428, Wavelength wrote: He cannot win if he votes you right now, and that is an empty threat just to pressure you into voting wrong.
I can, because you will vote them or you would go against your wincon by not voting them
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2431 (isolation #557) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:03 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2429, Wavelength wrote:
In post 2427, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 2425, Wavelength wrote: But the game is not over, and you are confirmed town, so he must be anti-town from my pov.
If you're town, how is he conftown from your point of view?
Ooooooooooooh shit you got caught once again
Because he did not hammer me when you voted for me?
lol I'm messing with you Wave
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2433 (isolation #558) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:05 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2428, Wavelength wrote: He cannot win if he votes you right now, and that is an empty threat just to pressure you into voting wrong.
Also I'm not putting pressure, I'm restating this:
In post 2368, Enchant wrote: But i am still not understand. Pink you are survivor. Just vote me and win?
No i mean don't do that but i would't be mad in this case i think because that's for your wincon and all.
Which is still true. I don't want to, but it's true nonetheless
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2435 (isolation #559) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:05 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2432, Wavelength wrote: I will not hammer them because I am town, and you know that.
I certainly NOT know that????
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2437 (isolation #560) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:06 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2436, Enchant wrote: No i mean if i am mafia i just hammer Pink already and then win regardless so uh.
Yeah I know you're town don't worry
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2440 (isolation #561) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:07 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2438, Enchant wrote:
In post 2434, Wavelength wrote: If you vote enchant, you confirm me town too. And you suddenly have no out to win.
lol i have bad feeling about this
He's going full inverse psychology against me
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2442 (isolation #562) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:08 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2439, Wavelength wrote:
In post 2426, Pink Ball wrote: if I vote you right now sooooo...
I would say putting a imminent time frame on it is pressure.
I'm not putting an imminent time frame, it's an hypothetical, hypothetical that they brought in the first place
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2444 (isolation #563) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:12 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Why would we care how
you
read it if it was a post by
me
directed to
Enchant
?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2446 (isolation #564) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:13 am

Post by Pink Ball »

We can't even know how you actually read it because it's for your own convenience to understand that. It was obviously a hypothetical and Enchant probably understood that because they were the one who brought it in the first place, but of course you have to chime in and bend reality once more.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2447 (isolation #565) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:14 am

Post by Pink Ball »

It isn't "how it is", it's "how it's convenient for me"
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2450 (isolation #566) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:20 am

Post by Pink Ball »

No, you're saying "it's not a real threat because it's not true that you would lose if he votes you because I'm town too!" which is pretty lame in the first place
I'm saying "it's not a threat because it wasn't meant as a threat and Wave is once again bending the truth in his favor when nobody asked him what his opinion was about this matter in particular"

Intentionality is important
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2451 (isolation #567) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:21 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Yes, the result is the same: I'm not threatening Enchant to vote them, but it's not because your LAMIST reason, it's because is a hypothetical situation
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2452 (isolation #568) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:22 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I could end voting Enchant, but I'm not threatening them
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2454 (isolation #569) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:24 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I'm sorry I swear I don't want to do that
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2456 (isolation #570) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:25 am

Post by Pink Ball »

LOL
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2458 (isolation #571) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:26 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Why are you lol'ing, you're caught now
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2460 (isolation #572) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:27 am

Post by Pink Ball »

That means I can only townside so it's true that I won't ever vote Enchant here
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2462 (isolation #573) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:28 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I'm not cleared, but now it's confirmed that you're scum
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2466 (isolation #574) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:31 am

Post by Pink Ball »

No, my wincon says that I have to survive to win, now I know that I can either
- eliminate you so we win
- eliminate Enchant and target you tomorrow and win alone

So that's why you kept 1v1ing me instead of just voting Enchant
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2467 (isolation #575) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:32 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2466, Pink Ball wrote: liminate you so we win
And by 'we' I mean town
So Enchant is a kingmaker in this situation right now: he loses to scum or wins with the survivor
There's no other alternative because you would never vote Enchant because of your wincon, it made no sense that you wanted to 1v1 me instead of just start the day and vote Enchant but now it makes sense
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2590 (isolation #576) » Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:12 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2572, Wavelength wrote:
In post 2571, Wavelength wrote: that mother fucker
This was said in jest.

I thoroughly enjoyed Pinkball this game.
Please read my PT if you have the chance, I hated/loved you this game and a lot of what happened from D3 onwards between us was just me being performative, but I really enjoyed going against you
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2592 (isolation #577) » Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:24 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2591, Cephrir wrote: please elim the claimed serial killer next time haha
I could have fake claimed but didn’t, I think that’s why people were a little wary
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2593 (isolation #578) » Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:25 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In retrospective, I think I would have won if I went for the Banana Slicer claim
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2606 (isolation #579) » Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:46 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2597, Wavelength wrote:
In post 2590, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 2572, Wavelength wrote:
In post 2571, Wavelength wrote: that mother fucker
This was said in jest.

I thoroughly enjoyed Pinkball this game.
Please read my PT if you have the chance, I hated/loved you this game and a lot of what happened from D3 onwards between us
was just me being performative
, but I really enjoyed going against you
Oh, I could tell.

Especially towards the end, it felt like you were not even attempting to keep your arguments consistent, and I was like "I wish I could do that, but I actually have to pretend to be town here, and he stopped having to do that DAYS AGO"

I was jealous lmao
When we were four left, it didn’t matter if Flea or you were the remaining scum, I needed an elimination no matter who, so yeah I started pushing you without even believing you were scum.

What I didn’t realize is that when we were three, I could vote Enchant and go to the next night arguing for the joint win, but that’s when we all realized that the scum’s wincon was wrong
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2609 (isolation #580) » Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:51 am

Post by Pink Ball »

The real good ending
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2614 (isolation #581) » Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:48 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2613, Flea The Magician wrote: PB should have been yeet way way sooner I hate final 3 so dang much...
I'm inevitable

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”