Mini 2292: Anything uPick - Game Over!

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:12 am

Post by Pink Ball »

You’re judging the blasphemous target for how it went and not for how it could’ve gone. It is a swingy role!
Wavelength
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He / They

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:13 am

Post by Wavelength »

The fact that it was public/start of day made it fairly weak in the hands of scum imo.
Wavelength
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:15 am

Post by Wavelength »

In post 2071, Wavelength wrote: Your claim that it is flea would require fea to be handing out a mask night 1 AND stop Ali.

That would imply that the masks has a secret Bad Affect when fea handed them out in addition to the good effects we were told about, but I have not seen any sign that either mask given to me had a bad effect on me
And you just skipped past this
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:19 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2076, Wavelength wrote: The fact that it was public/start of day made it fairly weak in the hands of scum imo.
Yes, but combined with Marashu’s and PP’s roles scumteam would be loaded in a 9v3v1 were said 1 can scumside if they want.

Makes more sense to have a scum player that can rolestop but in order to do so, to give masks?

Think about it: the rolestops stopped when I targeted PP. Send a mask + rolestop and having to do the night kill? Flea became vanilla, makes more sense that what you’re proposing
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:30 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Wave, setup spec aside, who makes more sense as scum by play?

Enchant is right about not voting the best strategy from their perspective, knowing that I won’t target them at night, kill me and win.

But I want you to read SAS’s and Flea’s ISO. While I was looking for the redirector origin thing, I found out that Flea was one of the few players defending Marashu.
Wavelength
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:32 am

Post by Wavelength »

Honestly, this is the biggest reason that I was thinking it could have been Stephen.

Right after Pink Ball claims, he immediately does not blelieve it, and says that PinkBall is just a serial killer
Spoiler:
In post 938, Stephen A Smith wrote: Kokichi is dead and Pink Ball is making shit up
In post 939, Stephen A Smith wrote: he can't talk to dead people he just kills people
In post 940, Stephen A Smith wrote: or maybe they're stuck inside his stomach or something

However, once Pink Ball claims for Penguin, Stephen has a sudden change in tone:
Spoiler:
In post 941, Pink Ball wrote:
PP wrote:I'm an Extremely Apathetic Macaroni Penguin with a Chef's Hat. Due to my apathetic nature, I have to stay in bed sleeping (haha I'm in the dream dimension, funny) during nights 1 & 2, but starting night three I get up and can start cooking pasta to become super-pasta powered! I can cook, eat, and use the ability I gain from eating my food on the same night. I have enough ingredients to make two dishes, and only one of each dish. In short macaroni makes me a 1-shot bodyguard and spaghetti makes me a 1-shot follower.

I crumbed both my apathetic nature and bodyguard with my post 664 talking with Ali about my macaroni
In post 948, Stephen A Smith wrote: I am here to rescue Best Bird
In post 962, Stephen A Smith wrote:
In post 950, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 948, Stephen A Smith wrote: I am here to rescue Best Bird
am i best bird?

is it me?
My boy Penguin is Best Bird

He is stuck inside Pink Ball's stomach we need to get him out

But then he goes back to only saying that PinkBall is a serial killer, and nothing about Penguin coming back.

Spoiler:
In post 1203, Stephen A Smith wrote: VOTE: Pink Ball
In post 1205, Stephen A Smith wrote:
In post 1197, Pink Ball wrote: I didn’t mention it earlier but if SAS is your counter role I believe this would be the town role and SAS the scum role if my setup theory is right
does anyone actually believe Pink Ball thinks that SAS is scum double voter and saw LLD Town use a double vote and thus decided hey let me use my scum doublevoter at night because that would be awesomesauce
In post 1224, Stephen A Smith wrote: if we dont kill
serial killer
pink ball we will end up losing this game period
In post 1227, Stephen A Smith wrote: any town player who fails to vote
an openly claimed SK
at 8p is literally gamethrowing
In post 1230, Stephen A Smith wrote: if we elim pink ball today we have a chance to win by elimming the rest of the mafia

if we let pink ball keep eating things we will basically have no chance of dictating our own fate in this game
In post 1241, Stephen A Smith wrote: LLD is mafia and
pink ball is SK
In post 1248, Stephen A Smith wrote: VOTE: Stephen A Smith

ill literally give you my vote too

pink ball is SK
LLD is mafia

flip me confirm me town then sheep me and stop clowning
In post 1250, Stephen A Smith wrote: i didnt throw shit at you

i think you are an SK

that is not throwing shit at you

That middle set of spoilers is wildly out of place for the world view he is presenting in the first and the third spoiler.

I thought that Stephen got excited about the possibility of getting PP back, since he was solo scum at that point, and that bleed through into his posting.

But then he realized, that he needed to not look like he was focused on saving PP, so he fell back into only referring to PinkBall as a Serial Killer. He needed to look like a townie trying to kill the serial killer, and not like mafia trying to save his partner PenguinPower.

I honestly don't know the other explentation for him suddenly posting about saving PenguinPower, and then just as suddenly going back to exclusively saying that PinkBall is just a serial killer.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:42 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I mean I’m personally involved in believing that SAS was scum voteparking me and not actually solving the game, I said that at the beginning of the game and that didn’t change at all.

But what doesn’t make sense is that we’d have to assume that SAS started acting like defeated scum way earlier than he should’ve.

I said it in my thread to PP: I know your partner is confident enough that they’ll get to endgame ‘cause they’re not doing nothing to actually win the game.
Wavelength
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:44 am

Post by Wavelength »

In post 2078, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 2076, Wavelength wrote: The fact that it was public/start of day made it fairly weak in the hands of scum imo.
Yes, but combined with Marashu’s and PP’s roles scumteam would be loaded in a 9v3v1 were said 1 can scumside if they want.

Makes more sense to have a scum player that can rolestop but in order to do so, to give masks?

Think about it: the rolestops stopped when I targeted PP. Send a mask + rolestop and having to do the night kill? Flea became vanilla, makes more sense that what you’re proposing
I am still trying to understand what you are conceptualizing Flea's role to look like.

Is fea giving a mask to a townie AND also doing something bad to that townie? (ie, redirected Ali into Kokichi)

Or are you saying that fea was giving a mask to a townie and also putting a rolestop on fear partner?
Wavelength
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:47 am

Post by Wavelength »

I am gonna stop and think more.

I read stephens iso last day phase, and that is when I saw the tone shift about killing you.

I need to do a Flea iso read, but don't really have time for that right this second, so Ill stop arguing with you before I actually do that.
Wavelength
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:48 am

Post by Wavelength »

In post 2081, Pink Ball wrote: I mean I’m personally involved in believing that SAS was scum voteparking me and not actually solving the game,
That was not my argument though.

My argument was that his tone shift in exactly 2 posts was a perspective slip when compared to the rest of his iso.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:54 am

Post by Enchant »

Okay Wave is mafia. Whatever.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:55 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I think that the masks have good actions for town but they rolestop the targeted player if said targeted player targeted scum that night. That would explain why Ali’s shot didn’t work and why your targets did, and why Flea kept targeting you in case you targeted Flea and why fae had to make us believe that there was a redirector (esp because fae probably shot Dragons on N2)
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:55 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2084, Wavelength wrote:
In post 2081, Pink Ball wrote: I mean I’m personally involved in believing that SAS was scum voteparking me and not actually solving the game,
That was not my argument though.

My argument was that his tone shift in exactly 2 posts was a perspective slip when compared to the rest of his iso.
I know, I’m adding more arguments to your case
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:58 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2085, Enchant wrote: Okay Wave is mafia. Whatever.
I’m pretty sure his paranoia towards you, although incorrect, confirms even more that he’s town
Wavelength
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:00 am

Post by Wavelength »

The real issue with this day is that sorting between Enchant and Flea only even matters for this phase if I accept that your win con is survivor and not that of a serial killer.

Which is not something I get to *just* believe.

But I am lowkey avoiding working through that (because it seems hard) by talking about Flea and Enchant. I should probably flip those priorities tbh.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:05 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 2088, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 2085, Enchant wrote: Okay Wave is mafia. Whatever.
I’m pretty sure his paranoia towards you, although incorrect, confirms even more that he’s town
Not really. I think Wave fears dying to you and tries to keep options open.
Wizard-Mercenary

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:10 am

Post by Pink Ball »

That’s true, it’s technically the only way that scum!Wave certainly wins, ‘cause I’d target Flea in that case. But Wave’s play during the entire game has been pretty obvtown; he’s the one who started Marashu’s wagon even before it was evident that Marashu was scum because of the night results (or lack of them).

But you have to understand that, to eliminate someone in this phase, you need to get three votes out of four, and Wave’s never getting my vote on you ‘cause from my POV that’s one of the worst alternatives to win the game. If you’re scum sure, but if you flip town, I have 50% chances of losing. That’s too much
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:13 am

Post by Enchant »

I am not sure if you are survivor why you care so much about not killing me but whatever.
Wizard-Mercenary

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:24 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Because I’d to decide who my target is, Flea or Wave; in both cases I get killed if I’m wrong.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:24 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I’d have to decide*
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:52 am

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 5.1

Flea the Magician (1) - Pink Ball
No Elim (1) - Flea the Magician

Not voting (2) - Enchant, Wavelength

(expired on 2023-03-27 13:06:00) remain until day end

With 4 players alive, it takes 3 to reach a majority.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Wavelength
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:20 pm

Post by Wavelength »

Having thought on it more today, I just don't think that I believe that your win con is that of a survivor.

Like it was a good claim and all, because it is possibly the only thing that you could have said to try to sway me when I was at
In post 1998, Wavelength wrote:
In post 1997, Pink Ball wrote: Wave, you're town, let me do my thing
Go for it.

You have your work cut out for you though.

You don't just have to convince me that you are town, but also give me a reason why killing town!you and releasing Ali/Kokichi is a bad outcome.

I am pretty sure they are both confirmed town at this point, so like, trading you for a confirmed town seems like it is always a good deal.

But, you can try to wow me if you want.

And its realty hard to believe that you just so happening to be the only possible thing that could sway me is more likely then you just stopping to come up with the only lie that could give you an out in that position.
Wavelength
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:24 pm

Post by Wavelength »

So I think that just puts me back at:

If your targets don't come back, we have already lost, and nothing matters.

But if your targets do come back, we need to kill you.

But also, no one else seems all that invested in killing you (for some reason) so I feel like I (once again) just don't have the votes to kill you

So :/
Wavelength
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:26 pm

Post by Wavelength »

Anyways, its like 4 am and I really should be asleep.

Maybe I can wake up to Flea and Enchant both having a sudden change of heart / desire to kill you?

A boy can dream.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:58 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I could have not claimed at all and kept saying that I’m town and build a case against you/Flea, Wave.

SK-wincon!Pink Ball’s best strategy at the beginning of the day never reveals that he *knows* his targets’ alignments; he says that he realized that PP is scum and pushes Enchant and keeps consistency in the LLD/SAS dichotomy that he started, and then the next night targets Flea and wins.

Survivor-wincon!Pink Ball that wants to win as fast as possible wants to eliminate the remaining scum today claims that he knew PP was scum and that Ali is town to give town the same information I have.

You’re making this very difficult, ‘cause once again and just like yesterday, you’re doing exactly what I expected that the remaining scum would do: you started this day voting me, then tried to convince me to not discard Enchant and now you want to push me again. The remaining scum has two alternatives two win, and are very slim:
1.- If the remaining scum believes my claim, the only chances of winning is either eliminate me today and kill during the night with no interruptions, or eliminate Enchant today and hope that I target the remaining town, since I’ve claimed that Enchant is practically conftown.
2.- If the remaining scum doesn’t believe me, he could believe:
2.1.- They could believe that I’m a SK and Kokichi and Ali aren’t coming back, so the only chance of winning is eliminating or killing me, prioritizing the first alternative to avoid getting targeted during the night (this works exactly the same as point 1)
2.2.- They could believe I’m a SK and that Kokichi and Ali come back if I die. In this case, the remaining scum’s best alternative is to eliminate me, kill Enchant during the night and 1v1 the remaining town the next day, and hope that Ali and Kokichi vouch for them. The other alternative is eliminating Enchant and hope that I target the remaining town during the night, and submit a no kill.

Now, there’s a third alternative and the only one reason why I’m having cold feet about voting you: scum can vote for no elimination today, kill Enchant during the night and hope that I target the remaining town. Scum would win no matter if they believe my claim or not in this situation, so it’s risky, but is not bad, and that’s what I thought that scum!Flea would do and fae did. Problem is, Flea’s my main scumteam and I’m most certainly targeting faer tonight, so did fae just admitted being defeated? I was sure that Flea was a full redirector but that doesn’t make sense now, so why is Flea not trying to convince me that Wave is the remaining scum? Now it looks like Flea is actually acting like defeated town rather than scum; fae can be in a world where fae doesn’t believes my claim and thinks fae’s in a kingmaker position between scum and a SK… the thing is, fae could be scum and be in a kingmaker position between town and a SK too.

I’ll have to reread the game, I’m coming back home today and I should have some spare time in around 12 hours.

UNVOTE: Flea the Magician

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”