Soveliss
Soveliss
Townie
Soveliss
Townie
Townie

Post Post #73 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:49 am

Post by Soveliss »

Alright well pops to answer your question I think it is completely irrelevant whether Doc remembers to login or not to the right user.

As far as HP's question about the killings. It doesn't mark him more town. If anything it makes him more scummy. As town it is our task to lynch those that are killing so it makes no difference if its a mafia kill or wolf kill. A kill is a kill.
Soveliss
Soveliss
Townie
Soveliss
Townie
Townie

Post Post #75 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:20 am

Post by Soveliss »

hp [leaves] wrote:/confirm

Are we told the way of killing or we just find/not find dead bodies?
That was his question. For a town player the way of killing shouldn't matter. In this game we know all the roles and the towns task is finding those who are killing.

vote count

popsofctown (3): doc, budja, peter?
doc (2): seraphim, zazier
hp [leaves] (1): wall-e
soveliss (1): popsofctown

not voting: everyone else

note - don't worry about unvoting. I mean you can do it if you want but its not necessary
Soveliss
Soveliss
Townie
Soveliss
Townie
Townie

Post Post #77 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:35 am

Post by Soveliss »

Well it might not be much but it is what we have to go on right now.
Soveliss
Soveliss
Townie
Soveliss
Townie
Townie

Post Post #103 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:30 am

Post by Soveliss »

ZazieR wrote:
And why would the mafia or the wolfes want to know this?
I dont know what the motives for the mafia or wolves would be for knowing this, but what would town find useful from knowing this?

Tenchi's vote on HP comes off strange to me. Seems he is trying to park his vote on the easiest target he can find. HP has been the prime discussion thus far and was a easy target.

Vote Tenchi

For trying to start a bandwagon on a easy target.
Soveliss
Soveliss
Townie
Soveliss
Townie
Townie

Post Post #133 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:55 pm

Post by Soveliss »

Tenchi wrote: Pops made a comment on me being a mason. I feel its like scum group A sending a message to scum group B. For what purpose, I don't know. But I feel that it's VERY NOT TOWNIE to expose who is mason and who isn't.
Actually he said.
By the by, i notice he's implied he's not mason..... best worst-case scenario..
I believe he is saying you are not mason.
Soveliss
Soveliss
Townie
Soveliss
Townie
Townie

Post Post #145 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:25 am

Post by Soveliss »

UNVOTE

Vote Pops

After going back rereading Pops comments I am finding him more suspicious now than Tenchi. Pops constant unvoting and revoting of Tenchi caught my eye as awkward. By voting for hime once you tell us your suspicions. The only reason I can think you keep doing it, is to try and remind us it's Tenchi we are supposed to be voting.

Another thing slightly off is Pops statement about Tenchi not being a Mason. If you think he might not be the mason you should keep that to yourself. There is no reason to narrow down possible choices for mason unless you are mafia trying to pick them off.
Soveliss
Soveliss
Townie
Soveliss
Townie
Townie

Post Post #153 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:58 pm

Post by Soveliss »

In that first quote I was just making sure Tenchi read what you wrote correctly.

In the second quote I was building my case for you. Two different posts with two different intentions.
Soveliss
Soveliss
Townie
Soveliss
Townie
Townie

Post Post #155 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:14 pm

Post by Soveliss »

Like I said in my post. I went back and reviewed your and Tenchi's posts. After doing this I viewed you as being more deserving, for the reasons I stated. One of these reasons was you bring up that Tenchi could not be mason.
Soveliss
Soveliss
Townie
Soveliss
Townie
Townie

Post Post #173 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:19 am

Post by Soveliss »

ZazieR wrote: Soveliss, why would scum say that Tenchi is not a mason? (Warning. This question is only for Soveliss. If you want to reply, you may do so after Soveliss has answered)
I'm looking at it more in the way of 'Why would town want to bring attention to who might me mason.' In a open game like this we know that mason is the only real 'power' role for the town. Town should try and keep the possible identities of mason's covered at all times. They should not be pointing out who may or may not be mason.
Soveliss
Soveliss
Townie
Soveliss
Townie
Townie

Post Post #186 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:05 am

Post by Soveliss »

ZazieR wrote:That's not an answer to my question. 'Why would scum say that?' is my question.
Many reasons a scum might say that. Maybe he is trying to see how Tenchi would react to it.
Soveliss
Soveliss
Townie
Soveliss
Townie
Townie

Post Post #233 (isolation #11) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:57 pm

Post by Soveliss »

I think it would be best to drop the mason thing as trying to build a case on someone using this is pointless.
Soveliss
Soveliss
Townie
Soveliss
Townie
Townie

Post Post #235 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:38 pm

Post by Soveliss »

I was thinking on you.
Soveliss
Soveliss
Townie
Soveliss
Townie
Townie

Post Post #237 (isolation #13) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:02 pm

Post by Soveliss »

I believe it was because of your weird voting, where you were unvoting and revoting almost every post. Not strange in itself but you kept voting the same person. Seemed like you were trying to push attention on the person you were voting on.

Then I believe it was you who started the whole mason thing.
Soveliss
Soveliss
Townie
Soveliss
Townie
Townie

Post Post #243 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:10 am

Post by Soveliss »

popsofctown wrote:It looks likely i'll be the days lynch, so i think i'll do the best i can and try to flag some scum before i go down. Please, hopefully, wait until the deadline or close so i can reread and analyze as much as i can, try to find some suspicious people. Remember folks, even if i were 100% scum, there would
still
be benefit to looking around town before making the lynch, because we can flag people that are suspicious so opposing scum factions can nightkill eachother.
These kind of posts really bother me. When I see them they just scream 'scum in danger' to me.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”