Micro 1074: 09:12 - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:07 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

VOTE: abnegation

Hello, everyone.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 4:14 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 13, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 8, Kowahbunga wrote: VOTE: abnegation

Hello, everyone.
Why wagon a RVS vote?
I like to see what happens.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:16 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

Well lets talk about it then. Who is scummier? Me for casting a 2nd vote during RVS or Kitty for thinking it is scummy? Lets get some opinions and conversation going.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:57 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 44, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 43, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 42, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 40, Kokichi Oma wrote: Usually I talk a lot but I feel like I'll be just talking to myself.
You can talk to me
VOTE: Kokichi
Whose opening do you think was the worst so far and why
Idk if anyone had a bad opening
Doesn't necessarily mean someone had to have a bad opening to answer this. Who do you think had the best opening so far?
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:46 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 78, KittyTacky wrote: I don't have Tarot cards but I have a Magic 8-Ball at home that my cousin who now lives in America brought back while visiting. In the interests of not including provable randomness I won't take a photo of it but I asked it if Kokichi is scum and it said "Better not tell you now". That was helpful!

For the record I think Kokichi and Kawaii are both town.
If you think Kokichi is town, why would you ask the magic 8-ball if they were scum?
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:04 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 96, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 81, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 80, KittyTacky wrote: Leaving aside the fact that it's a random number generator and I did it as a joke, I think checking a moderate townread is good.
On that note, this one would like to ask everyone who their current top town and scum reads are.
Town exists among:
HPE
NK15/Skitter
Kitty
Of course it does. You've just listed more players than what could make up a scum team in this game.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:17 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 40, Kokichi Oma wrote: Usually I talk a lot but I feel like I'll be just talking to myself.
You can talk to me
In post 47, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 45, Abnegation wrote:
You can talk to me
since you’re asking this, do you think anyone’s opening was scummy?
I don't
In post 80, KittyTacky wrote: Leaving aside the fact that it's a random number generator and I did it as a joke, I think checking a moderate townread is good.
On that note, this one would like to ask everyone who their current top town and scum reads are.
Town exists among:
HPE
NK15/Skitter
Kitty
Here are three examples of casting a wide net. You seem more like you're wanting to please the playerbase rather than ruffle any feathers.

Even your most recent post literally means nothing because as long as you listed 3 or more people, your statement was always going to be true.

VOTE: kawaii
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:33 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 108, Arko wrote: UNVOTE:

Oh shit did I actually leave that vote on?
I just haven't found much interesting, so I haven't been here for a while. Tomorrow I'll get to this and actually get my thoughts together.
Does anyone else think this post seems weird? To me the first sentence stands out because the statement "haven't found much interesting" infers that they've been reading the game and following along, but then they say "i haven't been here for a while" which to me sounds like they're admitting to not reading the game and not following along.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:37 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 126, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 100, Kowahbunga wrote:
You can talk to me
You can talk to me
I don't
Town exists among:
HPE
NK15/Skitter
Kitty
Here are three examples of casting a wide net. You seem more like you're wanting to please the playerbase rather than ruffle any feathers.

Even your most recent post literally means nothing because as long as you listed 3 or more people, your statement was always going to be true.

Doesn't look like real scumhunting here, more like attempts to make scumminess out of air.
Where do you think scum reads are made on D1?
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:37 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

Can any of you voting me explain to me why you're scumreading me? The only one who looks to have provided any actual reason was Abnegation.

This is what I see from the first vote:
In post 83, KittyTacky wrote: My top TR is Erinys. Seems solvy and wanting to defibrillate this game.

My top SR is Kowah. Even ignoring the RVS vote, I don't like their recent comment. Seems overly nitpicky. It's a tenuous SR but it's because this game is very lackluster. Which we should try and change-- active towns win games.
In post 120, KittyTacky wrote: VOTE: Kowahbunga
In post 149, KittyTacky wrote: I'd normally protest putting someone in hammer range on page 6 but this game is anemic and I don't think we will get much more useful this day. Maybe a claim will generate discussion.

Kowah, claim.
I just find it odd that for a tenuous scum read 40 posts earlier, they're cool with a naked vote, and their very next post is simply requesting me to claim my role.

Ab's vote at least provides something like a reason:
In post 134, Abnegation wrote: it almost seems like kowah is looking for things to frame as scummy. i'd normally be suspicious of that, but part of me wonders if it's our dead gamestate rather than their alignment that's causing them to do that.
Spoiler: quotes

nothing in their iso gives me town vibes though so i'll vote them. they're not a bad wagon for now.

VOTE: kowahbunga

But then we're right back to why am I being voted by this person?
In post 141, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Would vote Kowah now but this one is a bit sketched out by the possibility of a quickwagon since it'll be E-2 when right now it moreso wants info rather than an elimination.
In post 145, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 144, Abnegation wrote:
In post 141, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Would vote Kowah now but this one is a bit sketched out by the possibility of a quickwagon since it'll be E-2 when right now it moreso wants info rather than an elimination.
e-2 doesn't really risk a quickhammer imo.
You're probably right. This one will think on a vote or not while it does some other stuff.
In post 146, HighPrincessErinys wrote: VOTE: Kowahbunga
This looks scummy to me because they wanted to act like they wanted to get on my wagon, but gave a reason why they weren't, then someone convinces them to put that vote down. So are they scumreading me or not? If they were, would they need to be convinced to vote me? Like I would probably understand a well thought out and good argument being presented to them and they have a moment of clarity and vote. But the literal reason provided is "don't worry about a quickhammer" "oh okay, vote" wtf?

And finally...:
In post 123, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 31, Kowahbunga wrote: Well lets talk about it then. Who is scummier? Me for casting a 2nd vote during RVS or Kitty for thinking it is scummy? Lets get some opinions and conversation going.
This is a bit weird...
In post 126, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 100, Kowahbunga wrote:
You can talk to me
You can talk to me
I don't
Town exists among:
HPE
NK15/Skitter
Kitty

Doesn't look like real scumhunting here, more like attempts to make scumminess out of air.
In post 148, Not Known 15 wrote: Hm.
VOTE: Kowahbunga

E-1

Now Not Known at least has a progression here to get to his vote on me. However, one thing that stands out to me is how easily he voted considering that in post he listed Abnegation along with me as a top scum read. I know I'm listed as a scum read in this post, but so is Abnegation who is already on my wagon.

I will claim if more people demand it of me, but in all honesty this wagon looks shady af to me. I think my biggest issue with this wagon is HighPrincessErinys and the way they joined it. I also think Kitty's vote is sus.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:31 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

I'm on my last day of work before I have three days off.

@NK15 Do you find the arguments that were made convincing for those who voted me?
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:02 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

Are you even paying attention to the game Kitty?
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:35 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 202, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 201, Kokichi Oma wrote: In my limited experience with Kawaii, he feels different so he's probably just scum
That seems like a quick jump to conclusions, especially considering your meta read on Gimli the same game you played with Kawaii in was wrong.
In post 205, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 202, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 201, Kokichi Oma wrote: In my limited experience with Kawaii, he feels different so he's probably just scum
That seems like a quick jump to conclusions, especially considering your meta read on Gimli the same game you played with Kawaii in was wrong.
Um. Did you forget I was scum that game?
This is why I hate when anyone uses an old game to try and solve a current game. I have no idea who is right or wrong here, or what information to even take from this.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:07 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 228, Not Known 15 wrote: and now all together here mashed up; this is literally made out of air. A push for the sake of a push instead of some real thought process behind it.
That's scummy.
How exactly is yours not also "made out of air"? You're literally doing the same thing I did. I found something that stood out to me, and I created a case on it to create something to talk about. What have you done different?
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:04 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

That continues to be the narrative here but there is now plenty to comment on.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #15) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:16 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

I'm a VT
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon