Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:00 pm

Post by Andante »

it kinda sucks my reads aren't going in main thread, but whatever, dropping this here

Andante - def town, also inno'd by Sleepy so if I'm scum, so is Sleepy, but I've seen my role pm, and I am in fact town :) - but for those debating me being scum, cool that means it's me, sleepy + ??? as your final 3.

sheepsaysmeep - I really think if furtive scum, furtive TMI'd sheep as town, and if furtive is town, I trust the tr here, but I personally loved the response sheep gave me, 3791, it really feels like frustrated town with me and seems to come from a genuine pov (and thinking about this now, Sleepy made an attempt to replicate this kind of post, with the "I have questions about andante" and I was like, ask! but then sleepy completely ignored...)
Unowen - town
GuiltyLion - seems really towny, like, he brought up his committee 1 thing again that "was being ignored" I don't see why scum revisits this (when it's referring to LLD or furtive) like, scum is cruising along right now, they're doing great! there's no need for scum!gl to call out probably LLD, and GL seems pretty towny overall. I feel good about betting the game on GL!town

Bingle - I honestly like how he was having a conversation with me when I repped in, and like, idk, I feel good about bingle.
Save the Dragons - call me crazy but I think I tr dragons, he was talking here but not in thread, got prodded in thread, I think scum!dragons would've made a point to prodge in thread

And then there were 4:
Furtiveglance
Alisae
SleepyKrew
Lady Lambdadelta

I can genuinely see all 4 of these being scum, like, I'm not sure how LLD is this strong TR? like, it was just day 3, has she been the funding person all days? all she has to do is fund cop/doc... like yall made actiondan the cop, Sleepy's inno, do we not care who we make cop?

idk, I have a 3/4, Sleepy+Alisae in thread feels like theater, furtive was funny so I'm half doubting that sr, but then LLD just wasn't really around the main thread? idk since I've been here, I haven't seen actual read reads from LLD, and everyone seems to be ok with this??

so yeah, there's my thoughts, I'm sure alisae tells me I'm derailing the thread again (guess what, ircher was town dude)
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:08 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 150, Andante wrote: it kinda sucks my reads aren't going in main thread, but whatever, dropping this here

Andante - def town, also inno'd by Sleepy so if I'm scum, so is Sleepy, but I've seen my role pm, and I am in fact town :) - but for those debating me being scum, cool that means it's me, sleepy + ??? as your final 3.

sheepsaysmeep - I really think if furtive scum, furtive TMI'd sheep as town, and if furtive is town, I trust the tr here, but I personally loved the response sheep gave me, 3791, it really feels like frustrated town with me and seems to come from a genuine pov (and thinking about this now, Sleepy made an attempt to replicate this kind of post, with the "I have questions about andante" and I was like, ask! but then sleepy completely ignored...)
Unowen - town
GuiltyLion - seems really towny, like, he brought up his committee 1 thing again that "was being ignored" I don't see why scum revisits this (when it's referring to LLD or furtive) like, scum is cruising along right now, they're doing great! there's no need for scum!gl to call out probably LLD, and GL seems pretty towny overall. I feel good about betting the game on GL!town

Bingle - I honestly like how he was having a conversation with me when I repped in, and like, idk, I feel good about bingle.
Save the Dragons - call me crazy but I think I tr dragons, he was talking here but not in thread, got prodded in thread, I think scum!dragons would've made a point to prodge in thread

And then there were 4:
Furtiveglance
Alisae
SleepyKrew
Lady Lambdadelta

I can genuinely see all 4 of these being scum, like, I'm not sure how LLD is this strong TR? like, it was just day 3, has she been the funding person all days? all she has to do is fund cop/doc... like yall made actiondan the cop, Sleepy's inno, do we not care who we make cop?

idk, I have a 3/4, Sleepy+Alisae in thread feels like theater, furtive was funny so I'm half doubting that sr, but then LLD just wasn't really around the main thread? idk since I've been here, I haven't seen actual read reads from LLD, and everyone seems to be ok with this??

so yeah, there's my thoughts, I'm sure alisae tells me I'm derailing the thread again (guess what, ircher was town dude)
So basically what you're saying is you didn't read Day 1 or 2 and you're going off the interactions on day 3 where I had paralysis and was being ignored in thread and was demotivated.

also, i spent a whole section of day 3 outlining my worldview, which means you didn't read day 3 either.

You only read things that happened after you replaced in, didn't you?
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:09 pm

actually you've kind of pissed me off with this idea that i did nothing

i have put in the work, i'm currently demotivated, i'm more or less confirmed town by Bingle. people are town reading me because i'm fucking town, lmfao

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:14 pm

like everything you've said here is from the moment you replaced in forward and you have read none of the rest of the game it's so obvious.

every single point you've made is conditional to other flips and based on a few hundred posts that i've been too demotivated to engage with

I mean fuck you literally say something about me being treasurer every day which is patently untrue and easily confirmable if you put even a lick of effort in.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:18 pm

i'm honestly really tilted lmfao

i put so much effort into this game even past my exhaustion and demotivation and played what I think is the best I could with a terrible treasurer situation and i've got someone like "lul why is this person townread" "lul i don't even know their reads" when they CLEARLY PATENTLY AND OBVIOUSLY HAVEN'T EVEN READ THE GAME

fuck that's infuriating. it's fucking exhausting to be judged by your lowest moment for 0 good reason just because life is difficult and the game is fucking ignoring you

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:26 pm

i'm going to bed to try and detilt

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:10 am

Post by Andante »

sorry :( didn’t mean to tilt you, like yeah, I didn’t read the 3500 posts before me, I’m just like “Idk who scum is…” and “ircher doesn’t feel scummy” then i got “ohhh you missed all this from ircher!!!” and the “you’re derailing thread!!!” so thus I asked “who would I cop check if I was even funded here” and all the help I got was “oh someone who won’t die” like hey, I AM TRYING here, but yeah d3 on I’m not seeing a whole lot in the “who people SR” department so it’s like, I. DO. NOT. KNOW. WHAT. TO. DO. yet it’s known I’m a cop here… not ideal for a replacement into a game… so it’s like, yeah I don’t mean to tilt you or anything, I tried asking for what made you clear town, not BECAUSE I think you’re my top sr, but mostly because I wanted to be on the same page as everyone
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:48 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

yeah to be clear I didn't mean to suspect LLD at all, I think she's town and my post around gamestate weirdness was saying if LLD is town (common opinion) then furtive being town makes things fishy, I definitely do not recommend a cop shot on LLD

if you feel your POE is too small I don't think Bingle/sheep should be totally cleared, they feel townie but I don't think they're outside of a scum range especially given back to back miselims

I'd recommend a cop in the pool of {furtive, Alisae, Bingle, sheep} but that's just my personal input/opinion and I don't want to dictate your shot too much.

My only other main thing is don't cop SleepyKrew because the whole point of making ActionDan cop was so that we could form a chain of investigations where we'd have a confirm town if we flip mafia outside the chain, if you investigate SK then if you get an inno it doesn't really confirm anything to the rest of town unless one of you flips.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:12 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 157, GuiltyLion wrote: I'd recommend a cop in the pool of {furtive, Alisae, Bingle, sheep} but that's just my personal input/opinion and I don't want to dictate your shot too much.
I mean like, assuming I was funded here, I was literally only told "cop someone who isn't going to die" and have been trying to gather as much imput as possible, like hello people, some yall were CONVINCED ircher was maf now you're silent? waiting to yell at me tomorrow for "WHY WOULD YOU COP X!!?!?!" I'm trying I really am, for some reason when I saw dan was sheriff I was thinking EM sheriff, like guns and pew pew, which like, I guess vig shot would not be better here.. hahahahaha

maybe I just try to find a town with cop? give us more clears? thanks for at least giving some imput :)

like, I just need "who to NEVER check here" and "who people would like checked" in other words, please help, cause whether I have a cop check or not, we have 3 scum alive and like, I want to have decent reads goin into tomorrow...
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:18 pm

Post by UNOwen »

That’s fair, I just didn’t want to give scum too big a clue on who they should kill

My input is that GuiltyLion’s pool of targets is reasonable and that you definitely shouldn’t investigate SleepyKrew.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:40 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 158, Andante wrote: I mean like, assuming I was funded here, I was literally only told "cop someone who isn't going to die" and have been trying to gather as much imput as possible, like hello people, some yall were CONVINCED ircher was maf now you're silent? waiting to yell at me tomorrow for "WHY WOULD YOU COP X!!?!?!" I'm trying I really am, for some reason when I saw dan was sheriff I was thinking EM sheriff, like guns and pew pew, which like, I guess vig shot would not be better here.. hahahahaha

maybe I just try to find a town with cop? give us more clears? thanks for at least giving some imput

like, I just need "who to NEVER check here" and "who people would like checked" in other words, please help, cause whether I have a cop check or not, we have 3 scum alive and like, I want to have decent reads goin into tomorrow...
I promise I won't yell "WHY WOULD YOU COP X" as long as it's not SleepyKrew <3
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:59 am

Post by Andante »

In post 159, UNOwen wrote: That’s fair, I just didn’t want to give scum too big a clue on who they should kill
I mean hey, if scum want to kill a sr go for it! I'd be checking for a town :)

expert cop Andante here!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:00 am

Post by Andante »

In post 160, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 158, Andante wrote: I mean like, assuming I was funded here, I was literally only told "cop someone who isn't going to die" and have been trying to gather as much imput as possible, like hello people, some yall were CONVINCED ircher was maf now you're silent? waiting to yell at me tomorrow for "WHY WOULD YOU COP X!!?!?!" I'm trying I really am, for some reason when I saw dan was sheriff I was thinking EM sheriff, like guns and pew pew, which like, I guess vig shot would not be better here.. hahahahaha

maybe I just try to find a town with cop? give us more clears? thanks for at least giving some imput

I promise I won't yell "WHY WOULD YOU COP X" as long as it's not SleepyKrew <3
hahaha alright, ty :)

Return to “Completed Game Topics”