popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:16 am

Post by popsofctown »

confirm (popsofctown);
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #36 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:28 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Uh, so i think it would be fair to say that asking about kill methodology is a null tell, rightums?

I'm using my random votes to punish avatars I don't like, so
Vote: Peter?

Hey Zazier, what happened to that other avatar you used to have? It was like a blue person, like a blue clown or something, it was really cool. You had it in when you replaced in a newbie game i read. It was my favorite one! *bangs table immaturely*
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:54 am

Post by popsofctown »

ZazieR, the newbie game i read, you did great. You replaced in, and then got NKed for being such a good townie.

Anyway, i'm so totally confused with this alt+ asking the mod a question + oooh it's baaaaad to ask the mod a question stuff. Could someone explain what's going on to me in a lil recap post?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #67 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:33 am

Post by popsofctown »

unvote
vote: Soveliss

Let's even out the activity.

Soveliss what thinks you of Doc? Do you think we should lynch him just for being such faily-town that he can't keep his identities straight?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #72 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:56 am

Post by popsofctown »

i haven't seen Soveliss post any. I think other people haven't posted but my arbitrary-compass is pointing to Soveliss.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:30 am

Post by popsofctown »

am i wrong in saying that hp's question is so close to null tell it doesn't matter which way it leans?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:07 pm

Post by popsofctown »

unvote

Tenchi, why are you punishing hp for, probably, having a life?

Right now this game confuses me. Most of my games do not confuse me. So, probably, scum has made this game confusing for me, because scum feed off confusion. If i can wade through the bog and figure out who's making this thread so muddly i think i'll be on to something.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:16 pm

Post by popsofctown »

hm, uponst reading this thread again, it seems Tenchi originates most of my confusion. He keeps on asking for explanations to everything, but doesn't seem to actually engage in discussion or disagree with anyone or take an opinion, until this page, when he votes because hp didn't handle the situation well... he sure as heck didn't because he's probably delivering pizzas at his second job, not reading this game at all. (no i do not really know details of hp's life)
vote:tenchi
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:35 pm

Post by popsofctown »

You admit that your vote is a mistake based on your misperception of Mafiascum timelines.

Yet you are keeping it?

unvote

vote: tenchi
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:41 pm

Post by popsofctown »

So, i've been trying out this new scumhunting strategy for the first stage of the game. I dub it "The gerbil poking method". You see, all mafia players are just little gerbils running around in their glass tank, clambering over eachother and running in circles. So i figure, i should go around and poke each gerbil with a little pressure, until *pop*, one of them poops because the little thing is scared.

Extended metaphors aside, Tenchi's reaction to my pressure seems very scummy to me.
a. Resorts to extremely flimsy defenses, "I can't keep my mouth shut so I'm the easy lynch"
b. Misrepping Doc earns him scum points
c. OMGUSing Soveliss
d. He claims that in his history he always "does very well" as scum but "gets lynched day 1 or night 1" when he's town. What? If this is truly a pattern, it can't be one he should expect us to follow. He seems to be implying that since he usually gets by as scum and gets caught as town, then he's probably innocent when he seems guilty and is probably guilty if he seems innocent. All who think this is a reasonable standard for evaluation Tenchi for the rest of the game, say "Aye".

Alright, now for the other side of the coin. While i do think there are definitely some real reasons to be suspicious of Tenchi, I'm not totally sure he's the right lynch. I had a really strong gut feeling a couple pages ago that I'd be able to get a rise out of Tenchi. I'm not sure if that gut feeling came from me sensing him to be scummy early on (I'm >50% sure this is the case, especially when i recall the fact he was confusing the thread for me), or me sensing him to be an emotional village-idiot. In either case, I would do it again, getting a rise out of a player provides lots of information and it's a good thing. I'm just concerned that maybe I'm hunting village idiots and not scum. Like i said.... 'tis a very new gerbilly method. :laugh:
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (isolation #10) » Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:07 am

Post by popsofctown »

Doc wrote: Also, why are you pre-emptively defending your previous action to get a rise out of Tenchi? Your whole post feels contrived and cautious to me, while your previous actions didn't imply that you were intending to be cautious.
Well, his wagon was picking up speed very quickly. I thought he might be at L-1, so i looked through the thread and counted votes, and while I was doing that i planned out how i would explain my unvote for if he was at L-1. He wasn't at L-1, but i decided to give that explanation I'd come up with anyway pretty much. Make enough sense?
I definitely understand it seeming odd for me to have a "hammerphase" tone when he's not there yet, this explanation is honestly why.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:43 am

Post by popsofctown »

unvote

Vote: Tenchi

I agree with the majority of what Peter has said here, particularly the "if/when" word choice. I put more value on that than Peter seems to. It's artificial for town to say "if i flip town".

All of his other actions are very scummy. "Can you not lynch me while i refuse to defend myself KTHXBYE". At this point, the only reason i can doubt that he's scum is that he seems like his daytalk friend would be able to coach him into better action than that.

Anyway, earlier i was concerned he might just be scummy town, but this is just ridiculous. If he is scummy town, then for the whole game he's going to be a sea of scummy comments that we have to lynch him for. I mean yeah, extremely crappy players are sometimes town, but if you can't read someone AT ALL because you have to assume every other thing is crappy play, it's going to mud the game down.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (isolation #12) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:19 am

Post by popsofctown »

Tenchi wrote:
If my lynch would help town if I turn up townie, sure!
Tenchi wrote: I don't know yet, but at least I have to do something. Nobody is going to defend me except myself. I know I am a mislynch, so that's the best way I can help -- prevent that.
He "knows" he's a mislynch, yet he uses "if" when referring to his flip? He's inconsistently artificially changing his language to someone who is certain he's town.

By the by, i notice he's implied he's not mason..... best worst-case scenario..
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (isolation #13) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:16 pm

Post by popsofctown »

He said, "Nobody is going to defend me except myself". If he was mason, there'd probably someone directly or indirectly helping him, and he probably would have avoided such a comment and left that up in the air. Ideally, even if he's vanilla he would have a avoided such a comment and left it up in the air.

I don't think it's untownie to point out the remark. It is tangibly valuable info, that if Tenchi is mislynch he's not mason mislynch. And I really doubt I've helped the scum figure out who's mason too much. It's not like a reverse-psychoanalyzed and quadratic pattern of his postings to deduce that he might not be mason, and released my findings. He said, in front of town, scum and all, "Nobody is going to defend me except myself".

@Tenchi, please lay off the caps lock
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (isolation #14) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:03 am

Post by popsofctown »

nope, i'm not. I'm leaving that up in the air, as anyone should
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (isolation #15) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:07 am

Post by popsofctown »

unvoting and revoting just mean i think he's getting even more suspicious
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (isolation #16) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:05 am

Post by popsofctown »

So, i get in trouble for being not sure about lynching Tenchi, then when i become more certain I'm in trouble for that? *sighs*
I'm not gonna retract or recant what i think about mason speculation. If the mafia aren't smart enough to pick up that line, we're going to win anyway. And it's not like the mafia is the only beneficiary of that information, a vanilla-lynch is a weaker mistake than a mason-lynch.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (isolation #17) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:51 am

Post by popsofctown »

Doh.... i forgot about L-1 claiming... Doc is right, i guess i shouldn't have done that.

Right now my position is still that Tenchi is the scummiest player in the game. Some have said maybe he always plays like scummy town, but like i've said before i don't see how we're going to read him D2, D3.. if he plays like scummy town and every bad thing he does gets a pass from that.

But i realize right now it's bad to have tunnel vision, especially in a game like this. It's best to expose multiple players D1, so the two scum factions possibly nightkill off the players that seem suspicious.

I'm going to reread this thread and pick some other players to question.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (isolation #18) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:15 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Soveliss wrote:
Tenchi wrote: Pops made a comment on me being a mason. I feel its like scum group A sending a message to scum group B. For what purpose, I don't know. But I feel that it's VERY NOT TOWNIE to expose who is mason and who isn't.
Actually he said.
By the by, i notice he's implied he's not mason..... best worst-case scenario..
I believe he is saying you are not mason.
*****SPACE AND TIME*****
Soveliss wrote:
UNVOTE

Vote Pops

After going back rereading Pops comments I am finding him more suspicious now than Tenchi. Pops constant unvoting and revoting of Tenchi caught my eye as awkward. By voting for hime once you tell us your suspicions. The only reason I can think you keep doing it, is to try and remind us it's Tenchi we are supposed to be voting.

Another thing slightly off is Pops statement about Tenchi not being a Mason. If you think he might not be the mason you should keep that to yourself. There is no reason to narrow down possible choices for mason unless you are mafia trying to pick them off.
This is moderately suspicious. Why didn't you comment on my mason exposure in the earlier post? You clarify, but don't comment on it. I'm suspicious of people who are delayed to give their own opinion.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (isolation #19) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:00 pm

Post by popsofctown »

why didn't you comment on it at that earlier time?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (isolation #20) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:44 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Tenchi wrote:Look, I'm gonna do you guys a favor. I'm just gonna STFU and let you guys decide whether to lynch me or not. I will enjoy my day rather than overthinking things again and just making a huge mess.

Confirm Vote: Soveliss
Yes, yes you did refuse to defend yourself. Telling us that you will STFU and leaving us to decide whether to lynch you is saying that you aren't going to defend yourself.
Why do you go and say "no i didn't say that" when you did? It just makes my life harder because i have to dig up the quote where you said it.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (isolation #21) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:51 pm

Post by popsofctown »

@Budja (he had a simaltaneous post)(From my refresh perspective)
I promise not to speculate on anyone's masondom anymore, i realize now for our purposes masons can just claim at L-1. And I'm also going to try and shift focus (maybe i can scumhunt tomorrow), and scumhunt in other places.

If anyone thinks my aggression on Tenchi is strange, it was provoked by
a. His caps lock and diction bothers the crap out of me
b. Korts saying it was suspicious of me to consider (at least, out loud) that I'm possibly wrong. I wanted to dissolve anyone thinking that I'm lynching him in a dissociated manner. I think he's scum right now, and if he is a mislynch i take whatever responsibility that entails.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (isolation #22) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:42 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Telling us to make the lynch without any further input from you is not refusing to defend yourself?
Law of Syllogism

Someone who is not posting is not defending themselves.
Tenchi said he would no longer be posting. [see above quote]
Therefore, Tenchi said he would no longer be defending himself.

Which of the first two statements is untrue Tenchi? (the third statement is the Law of Syllogism itself, that is proven by Socrates)
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (isolation #23) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:04 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Doc wrote:
pops wrote:f anyone thinks my aggression on Tenchi is strange, it was provoked by
a. His caps lock and diction bothers the crap out of me
b. Korts saying it was suspicious of me to consider (at least, out loud) that I'm possibly wrong. I wanted to dissolve anyone thinking that I'm lynching him in a dissociated manner. I think he's scum right now, and if he is a mislynch i take whatever responsibility that entails.
So basically you are even admitting that the main reason you are pulling points out of your ass to try and incriminate Tenchi even further is because I accused you of being wishy-washy (I assume your point a) is just silliness). How is that not scummy?
It is scummy. It's one of those things like OMGUS though, it is a scumtell but it's possible for a townie to do it as well.
It was a tough call for me to decide whether to admit it or not, but usually i decide to admit things like that, i think if i stick to the central principle of "town don't need to lie", and what would be my addendum, "or omit the truth", then in the end it will turn out better for the town. It's a bigger picture thing i guess. It's worse now, but if i live to the last day and I've been transparent the whole game, there will appear to be more continuity in the way I've played the whole game... You get it? Of course, all that was explaining why i admitted to responding to your pressure about me being wishywashy, i can't explain away the suspicions you have about me actually becoming agressive in response to that pressure. I can only say that, like OMGUS, there's both a scum-player and a town-player explanation for the action.
K man wrote:
pops wrote:(the third statement is the Law of Syllogism itself, that is proven by Socrates)
Hey look, appeal to authority. Why do you feel the need to reinforce otherwise perfectly valid logic by slapping on a big name?
I thought Tenchi might actually not be familiar with it, so i wanted to make it clear that there is no point in debating the third statement. You're right though, if it's not appeal to authority it borders to closely on it to be appropriate, i should have settled for a vaguer version like "which is publicly accepted to be true".
Tenchi wrote:FLAW:

Someone who is not posting is not defending themselves.
Tenchi said he would no longer be posting. [see above quote] <--- Is this really what I meant? Or is this what you want to see? What did I actually do Pops?
And what was my explanation for saying the quote?

Therefore, Tenchi said he would no longer be defending himself.
You said you would "STFU". That is what you said you would do. That sounded to me to be "not posting". If everyone else in this thread will tell me that "STFU" does not mean "not posting", then I will self-vote. Seriously. It's not what i wanted to see. It's there in plain language.
@underline
It doesn't matter what your "explanation" for the plain language was. I can't say "President Lincoln was very short", and come back and explain that I meant President Lincoln was above average height. You provide an explanation for language that is ambiguous. Your language was very plain to me.

Top three suspects later
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (isolation #24) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:09 pm

Post by popsofctown »

There's an exchange that got swept under the rug (or slipped through the cracks) a few pages ago, I'd like to bring it up because it makes me suspicious and never resolved.

Doc questions ZazieR for an apparent double standard (the "same thing" here is thinking HP's question is suspicious, or not suspicious. One of those stupid little theories from early-game)
Doc wrote:Oh yeah, and since BH did almost the same thing as me, and you haven't FoSed me, you deserve this:

Raises the People's Eyebrow at Zazie

I don't understand why you set a double standard where I'm not scummy for doing something that BH is scummy for.
ZazieR responds by defending herself with her outstanding vote. On reread, i noticed that hey... her only vote is a random vote on Doc.
ZazieR wrote:Uhm, Doc? You know that I'm voting you, right? I don't see the use of FoSing someone while I'm voting that same player.

Also, regarding the quote you digress, see ';)' at the end of that part.
Well, you don't have to be scared Doc, as I'm only stalking Korts ;).
BH asks ZazieR if the directly above post implies that ZazieR's first vote on Doc was nonrandom. [not quoted here][use avatars BH, so i can find your posts better] She answers:
ZazieR wrote:It was a random vote. Afterwards I read the whole game again and started to make this part of the discussion. Your's and Doc's responces about hp post stood out.
No one comments on the matter again, and this disproportiation (made up word) of attention isprobably my fault.

Her explanation ultimately does not satisfy me. First, she applies a double standard by FoSing one player but not another for similar actions. Doc suggests she should have FoSed BH and Doc simaltaneously if that particular action is offensive. She says there's no reason to do that because she voting Doc. But that's not a valid defense, because that vote didn't actually carry suspicion on it, it was a random vote. She's hopped on the letter of the law to dodge the spirit: "hey, you expressed suspicion of BH but not of me".
So BH asks if her original vote on Doc was, therefore, nonrandom. In context, it definitely wasn't, y'all can go hunt it down if you like. She answers that it was random, but goes on to say "Afterwards I read the whole game again and started to make this part of the discussion. Your's and Doc's responces about hp post stood out. " ZazieR, what does the word 'this' refer to? I can't figure it out, it's not further down in the post.

Regardless of what the pronoun 'this' referred to, the second sentence gives me pause. "Your's and Doc's responces about hp post stood out." She implies here that she followed up the random vote with suspicion on Doc and BH. But that's not true (unless i missed a quote that predates Doc's Zazie's first quote in this post). Afaik, ZazieR never expressed suspicion towards Doc to match her suspicion on BH. And so now the whole thing has sort of gone in a circle... do y'all see what I'm getting at? It's a little confusing actually. :?

And so now, my top 3 most suspicious people:
1. Tenchi
2. ZazieR, (blueheaven by extension since his mention induced what seems to me to be lying)
3. HP[leaves]

HP[leaves] has posted some 5 times or so, but still hasn't contributed anything besides a question to the mod. Active lurking. At the time Tenchi accused him of inactive lurking, that was ludicrous because he was quite possibly busy, but now i would deem him active lurking.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:09 am

Post by popsofctown »

At the time you defended with yourself with that random vote, you had done NOTHING to indicate that that random vote had changed into a nonrandom vote. It didn't "gain a second function". I'm not saying it wasn't a random vote, I'm saying it most definitely was, and you couldn't have used it to defend yourself earlier. but you did.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:37 pm

Post by popsofctown »

ZazieR wrote:So, I need to unvote and vote the same player to announce that my random vote has turned into a real vote :roll:?
Yes. What, are we psychics? Are we supposed to know when it turns to a real vote?
ZazieR wrote: Also, did you know that you only mentioned BH in your post which holds your 'case' against me? And hp is scummy for not posting much?
I don't understand that first sentence. Hp is not scummy for failing to post, he's scummy for that combined with failure to make a contribution when he does vote.
ZazieR wrote: So wait, your point that I earn your second place is that I didn't announce that my random vote had turned into a 'real' vote? Is that what your 'case' is all about? And I used it to 'defend' myself with.
'yes'. That's 'why'. Don't through quotes around everything. You can put quotes around real if you want, or quotes around defend even, but quotes around "case"? I'm definitely making a case against you, bad case good case, whichever. Putting quotes around stuff makes me feel like you are being dismissive, dismissive doesn't actually prove anything and it doesn't make me happy.
But my issue is that you used a random vote and claimed it as a show of suspicion for Doc when it never was. That's what arouses my suspicion.
ZazieR wrote: Also, how come you attacked Tenchi for doing something you did as well?
You voted Soveliss for being inactive, but when Tenchi votes hp for being inactive you attack him. And guess what. You voted Soveliss the same day that the game started, while Tenchi did it the day afterwards. Any reason why?
Mine was in random voting phase, and I'm pretty sure i made it clear it didn't actually carry suspicion. If anyone besides you thinks it did, I'm sorry for miscommunicating.
I voted Tenchi for voting hp, admitting that his reason for voting hp was incorrect, and still sticking with the vote. If someone had questioned me about how legitimate my vote for soveliss was, i would have explained i'm just doing it to get the game moving, it's mostly arbitrary, and here i'll unvote if you like.
ZazieR wrote: And, when I look at your last post, I get the impression that you read my post. Then why still no answer to my question?
I had to post and go. I knew there was something left to do, but i couldn't remember what it was and had to run. I'll get to it.
ZazieR wrote: When looking through your posts, I also came across the part about Tenchi not being a mason. It seems more like a 'if he's town, it doesn't matter if he's lynched as he's not a mason' comment. This combined with this:
Pops wrote:I'm just concerned that maybe I'm hunting village idiots and not scum.
Gives me the impression that you think he'll turn up town.
Yeah, I'm concerned maybe he's village idiot town. It's a possibility, not a prediction. But i think mitigating that risk is: A. he's probably not a ... power role of any... sort B. If we left him alive as town, i think he'd be hard to read the whole game, because he's so newbie.
Zazier wrote:
Pops wrote:I'm going to reread this thread and pick some other players to question.
What happened to this?
Haha, it's like the man who asks for a table for three because he looks around and sees three people. I'm questioning
you
right now, you're part of the other people. Maybe I'll move on to a next, maybe i'll want to keep on talking to you.
Also, I asked a brief question to another player, Soveliss i think? He gave a pretty satisfactory answer though and i moved on.
ZazieR wrote: And what's the meaning of this?
Pops wrote: I think he's scum right now, and if he is a mislynch i take whatever responsibility that entails.
If you're town, then how is this helpful?

Really, you're appraoch is starting to bother me.
I was trying to make it clear I do actually think he's scum, and the bit about him being too hard to read isn't the main thing, the main thing is if he's scum. So i'm making sure it's clear here that I'm not going to be saying D2 "oh, he's supposed to flip town, i told you he was too hard to read anyway". This is helpful because I'm clarifying that I actually think he's scum, and this more likely than not will encourage others to vote for this scummy player.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (isolation #27) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:50 am

Post by popsofctown »

Wall-E wrote:
Tenchi wrote:@Pops: "You said you would "STFU". That is what you said you would do. That sounded to me to be "not posting". If everyone else in this thread will tell me that "STFU" does not mean "not posting", then I will self-vote. Seriously. It's not what i wanted to see. It's there in plain language.
If that's all you've got on pops you're stretching way too much for my taste.
Clarification here, i think you misunderstood him because he used actual quote marks instead of [[quoting. He was quoting my words, then responding.

His only response was [paraphrase]"uh, well answer my other question".

Yes Tenchi, after that you continued defending yourself, rather than doing what you told us you would do. But we started this conversation because you were charging that it was invalid for me to say that you promised stop defending yourself. (i used the words 'promised' and 'charging' there to stop repetition of the word "said"). You did, in fact, say that you would stop defending yourself. I never said you actually followed your own words (what a straightforward thing that would be!)

@Doc, Seraphim has been lurking hasn't he? Seraphim, i want to know what you think about Tenchi and about me. For another excersise, explain in your own words what you think my case against Tenchi is. If you disagree you can be as sarcastic as you want, i just want to give you something to talk about.

@ZazieR- I'm done with you. What you did was mildly suspicious, but you don't seem to do anything else so I'm not concerned with you for now.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (isolation #28) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:01 pm

Post by popsofctown »

@Peter- the last post of yours i can find, you say that you will vote Tenchi if you don't like his next few posts. Have you not checked the thread since then? He's certainly passed a few posts. Do you like or dislike his recent posts? Do you like me even less (like, you know, half the town). Are you suspicious of Budja for asking us to spread suspicion around, because you said, "Hurm".

Also, why don't you tell us what your alt is? Revealing an alt only makes a player more readable, am i correct? So if you are town, we'll be able to tell better that you are town, if you are scum, we'll be able to tell better you are scum.. right? So as a townie who wants to win, wouldn't you be happy to share? As far as i can see, refusing to tell us only plays towards one win condition...
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (isolation #29) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:04 pm

Post by popsofctown »

oh, last note: Peter, right now you are sitting on a random vote for me, putting me at L-3. As it is page 9, i'm going to ask you to sit on that as a real vote and explain why you're keeping it, or unvote.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (isolation #30) » Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:03 pm

Post by popsofctown »

ok.
I've already moved on from that point, i decided it wasn't a very strong case myself. You can call it omgus if you want, really i'm limited to questioning two-thirds of the town if i avoid questioning people who have voted for me.

I'm waiting on a response from Peter.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (isolation #31) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:54 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Explain it to me like a second grader though, i haven't graduated to the third grade yet. :P
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (isolation #32) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:40 am

Post by popsofctown »

so are you prodding/replacing peter??
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (isolation #33) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:30 pm

Post by popsofctown »

ThAdmiral, Seraphim, who has actually been gone much longer than Peter
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (isolation #34) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:04 pm

Post by popsofctown »

What should cases be built on then, soveliss, right now?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (isolation #35) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:45 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Why are you voting me right now Soveliss?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (isolation #36) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:43 am

Post by popsofctown »

It looks likely i'll be the days lynch, so i think i'll do the best i can and try to flag some scum before i go down. Please, hopefully, wait until the deadline or close so i can reread and analyze as much as i can, try to find some suspicious people. Remember folks, even if i were 100% scum, there would
still
be benefit to looking around town before making the lynch, because we can flag people that are suspicious so opposing scum factions can nightkill eachother.

Doc wrote:Dear Guise. pops is ofcscum. Plz vote him.

Thanks! Much love,

Doc
I have a picky freudianish tell here. I've done one before, and it was right, so i have a little bit of faith in them.

Note how this joke post is in the form of a letter to another group. "Dear guise". Not a group he is already with and among. Then he says "Plz vote him." Again, it's like he's asking a favor from a seperate group or body.
The lack of us/we language here is not good. There's not a joke post here with "cmon, we arr smarter than savajes" or something, rather there's one that addresses a separated group.

It's sort of like he's slipped that he's asking for the lynch as a gift he would like to "plz" have from the town, because it eliminates a member of the faction against him. (because Doc does in fact think i'm scum, though i'm not).

FoS: Doc
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (isolation #37) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:57 am

Post by popsofctown »

thanks and thanks.

I sort of analyzed P?'s post once, i'll do it again.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (isolation #38) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:49 am

Post by popsofctown »

Skip argument ad hominem Doc. True or false, it helps the town if we keep this game long and continue examining all players?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (isolation #39) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:24 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Sorry. It's not actually ad hom, but it can be read that way kind of... you didn't comment directly on the idea which i took as disapproval.

You should include yourself in a statement like that because you are part of the town, and making a decision together... but i didn't consider the possibility of isolating yourself from nonvoters, which makes my freudian tell weaker. It wasn't really strong enough to do more than prod a reaction with it.

I await Seraphim's post, he needs to contribute and it sounds like maybe he's actually been here the whole game.

I have about ten zillion outstanding questions to answer right now i think. Anyone want to remind me the most urgent one?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #250 (isolation #40) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:30 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I'm going to do that, but i need to scrape together some RL time first. I'm gonna give the thread a reread, soon.

vote count

popsofctown (4): peter?, soveliss, doc, tenchi
tenchi (2): popsofctown, wall-e
soveliss (1): budja
doc (1): seraphim
budja (1): zazier

not voting: hp[leaves], sekinj, blueheaven
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #41) » Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:29 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Seraphim wrote:I use commas waaaaay too much. Like, sometimes, it's really ridiculous, how many commas, I use.

Sure, God forbid may be a little too strong of language...but it's true. Sure, let's bring that up later if it suits us but only if there's a much stronger case for hp's lynch. On its own, however, it is a null tell.
This post is illogical Seraphim. How can something be null tell if and only if it's alone? That's like saying one hair has no weight, but 2,000 hairs weighs something.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (isolation #42) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:36 pm

Post by popsofctown »

How do i view my own 12th and 36th post so i can see that?

Also, when do i vote someone or accuse someone for revoting?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (isolation #43) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:10 am

Post by popsofctown »

Thanks..
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (isolation #44) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:10 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Am i wrong in saying this wagon seems somewhat mindless? I dunno what to do with this game right now. I'd like to make a case on someone besides Tenchi, but i've followed up on the one or two things i saw, there's not much left. Would anyone hiss at me for being redundant if i restated my case against Tenchi?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (isolation #45) » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:21 am

Post by popsofctown »

Tenchi wrote:
popsofctown wrote:You admit that your vote is a mistake based on your misperception of Mafiascum timelines.

Yet you are keeping it?

unvote

vote: tenchi
YES.
Tenchi wrote:
Actually, kinda yes. I usually become scum at most of my games and I am very good at it. When I become town, I get lynched first day or first night most of the time. I went to MafiaScum to hopefully improve my "mad scumhunting skillz". :)
This is bad defense of himself based on his own meta. It's suspicious because i think he wouldn't regress to "whenever I'm scum no one's actually suspicious of me, therefore i'm town.", which is obviously weak and horrid.

Also - he said "if i'm town" instead of "when i'm town" at one point.

and Also- on his birthday he said he would "STFU and let the town decide whether to lynch me". I interpret this as a copout refusal to defend oneself, i'll let it stand noted that Tenchi does not agree with that interpretation.

The case against Budja looks pretty strong. A couple pages back, he used a bolded "confirm vote", which is a lot like unvoting and revoting a player, but didn't get the same heat I got. Hm, double standards can tell us things sometimes...
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (isolation #46) » Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:57 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Seraphim wrote:I've counted the votes.

Vote: Pops

This puts you at L-1. I have stated a few times why I find you scummy. Would you like to claim?
Wow, this really, really reeks.
unvote, Vote: Seraphim

When someone who barely ever opens his mouth for days says something scummy the only times, it's hard for me not to vote that person.

"I have stated a few times why I find you scummy." If it was a lie, it would be scummy enough. (it is, in fact, a false statement. He has only said why I'm scummy once. In one sentence. Check his post by post record)
I think, in fact, that he's mistaken. I think he's empathizing/sharing minds too closely with a person who
has
stated multiple times why I'm scummy, his scumpartner who he's daytalking too. And i think he's joining that person in voting me, and already asking for a claim so he can gather night information.

Or maybe he wants to assert that he's "stated it a few times" just to conceal the fact that he has not said enough for this to be much other than an opportunistic bandwagon-hop vote. Either way, this looks really really bad to me.

To answer the question, no I would not like to claim. The reason why is that Peter? needs to unvote
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (isolation #47) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:55 pm

Post by popsofctown »

The truth is, ThAdmiral had a guilt attack about having me lynched at L-1, so he sent blueheaven some threatening messages and then asked me to replace :P.

I'm replacing blueheaven, still reading the thread though. We'll see how i feel about Tenchi after being lynched for thinking he's scum. Hint: Probably won't be real cheery.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (isolation #48) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:21 pm

Post by popsofctown »

mm. mod, edit out my break in mafiascum protocol.

nope, it shall remain there as a reminder to all who come after...

or whatever.

Basically I'm leaving it.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:15 pm

Post by popsofctown »

mm. Seeing as Tenchi hasn't healed any blind children or stopped any derailed train cars since i left, i will be doing a

The back and forth between wall-ed is really frivolous. (semantics? Really guys?) Most of it made me feel Wall-E is town, a read that's carried over since D1. Usually fights that come down to really ridiculous stuff like semantics is between townies, but SC is going to earn much points just for getting in a fight i would characterize that way, besides, so far he's attacked my favorite player and replaced Budja. ( i remember the town wasn't happy with Budja at the end of D2. He was playing narrator, or something like that.

@SC - If you don't drop the bit about wall-e saying mafia instead of scum, i'm going to.. really can't come up with humorous threats today. But dude, really, Wall-E is obv-wolf because he said "mafia" instead of "scum"? The guy still doesn't know this game doesn't have any cops in it. Besides, wouldn't being wolf be a reminder that there's two factions in the game?

Where's Zazier and seraphim?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (isolation #50) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:57 pm

Post by popsofctown »

unless he's human
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (isolation #51) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I don't see how not knowing whether there's a cop is a scumtell. Wouldn't scum care more? Because then they need to be cophunting.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (isolation #52) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:06 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Would you like to explain why Wall-E's imaginary cops make him scummy?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (isolation #53) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:08 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I think my vote stands alone from everything that pops guy said yesterday before we lynched him..

I strongly agree that saying you will STFU is scummy, even if you doubled back on it.
I think you're constant OMGUSing is scummy.
I think telling everyone you're meta about always successfully avoiding detection when scum and getting quicklynched when town was scummy.
I less strongly feel that you're attack on hp[leaves] about his reaction to the question was scummy. (honestly, i see a newb making that sort of assumption about thread checking.)
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (isolation #54) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:48 am

Post by popsofctown »

Why is not paying attention in general scummy?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (isolation #55) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:15 am

Post by popsofctown »

i was waiting on your soon to be huge post.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (isolation #56) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:32 am

Post by popsofctown »

Seraphim: can we get some tenchi vote before you leave?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #450 (isolation #57) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:35 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I tried to get some voting going, and Tenchi is FoSing for it.

vote count

wall-e (2): strangercoug, seraphim
tenchi (2): wall-e, popsofctown
peter? (1): tenchi
seraphim (1): zazier
strangercoug (1): hp [leaves]

not voting: everyone else

with 9 alive it is 5 to lynch
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (isolation #58) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:12 am

Post by popsofctown »

I think it's time for an
unvote
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (isolation #59) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:49 am

Post by popsofctown »

I got lynched for practically no reason but revoting tenchi. I kind of want to indulge now, since no one can earnestly use it as a tell now.

Tenchi is rereading the thread and giving summaries. This seems odd to me. He's energetic enough to make in-depth summaries, but when more than 1 person votes him he starts screaming all caps and vows to STFU because he's a poor little townie?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (isolation #60) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:06 pm

Post by popsofctown »

are you for serious rill wall-e? It's not meta, it's stupidity. Trying to get a lynch on someone you think is scum is not a tell.

I'm coming on stronger because i'm increasingly frustrated that he's not dead yet.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (isolation #61) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:34 am

Post by popsofctown »

Tenchi, saying why hp was killed wrote: He was OBVTown.
Actually, there's two scum factions in this game. The other scum faction has a nightkill they can kill you with, so it's better to get shoot them. So you wouldn't shoot for obv town, you would shoot for a player you thought was scum.

But it's good to know it was your scum faction that killed hp.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (isolation #62) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:57 pm

Post by popsofctown »

The way Tenchi discusses the NK borders on confession
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (isolation #63) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:43 am

Post by popsofctown »

seraphim, return to the game and help us lynch Tenchi

hp [leaves], where am i on your scum chart?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (isolation #64) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:10 am

Post by popsofctown »

you're going to make thadmiral cry

he's right, that crying in the post above is me...
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (isolation #65) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:10 am

Post by popsofctown »

as for me, i'm definitely happy to be more patient with replacements than to resort to modkilling. Modkilling is just pretty bad.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (isolation #66) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:48 am

Post by popsofctown »

Lol, i'm here.

I like this posting from Jenethron. But i do think you're being a little tough on Wall-E (i have him fingered for town right now). In that post he has three people he can think of, and then "several others". There's too much inactivity in this thread to keep up with at one time, i think he was just doing the best he can.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (isolation #67) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:38 am

Post by popsofctown »

I already told you i have Wall-E fingered for town Jethro, that's something. Seraphim is quite a lurky problem, i remember him doing something or other very atrocious towards the end of D1 that almost jerked my vote on to him. Zazier played your role slightly scummily, though now you seem purty good. Blueheaven had a consistently scummy day 1, but not enough total content to seal the deal and make me decide to lynch him. Old and new Peter both seem ok. Wait, where is Peter? Did he leave again? Que triste. He's gotta be in the CIA or something, i mean zero notice at all?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (isolation #68) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:16 am

Post by popsofctown »

it's the wall-e, jenethron and pops thread!!!
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (isolation #69) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:39 pm

Post by popsofctown »

i believe it's "bated breath".

And you can't breath. You're a robot.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (isolation #70) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:25 am

Post by popsofctown »

I am more confident. When you get lynched for liking a case, it's probably because that case is right. Die scum.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (isolation #71) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:46 am

Post by popsofctown »

The activity level in this game is too low for caution to work efficiently.

Scum bodies need to hit the floor.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (isolation #72) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:50 am

Post by popsofctown »

Wall-E, what would you think about a consensus lynch on Seraphim? His case is very good.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (isolation #73) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:52 am

Post by popsofctown »

howard: we need a consensus lynch. no one else is voting hp, and we're deadlined
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (isolation #74) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:22 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I made a case yesterday. It was good enough for a lynch then. It hasn't decayed since. Like i said earlier, he hasn't saved any nuns from burning buildings, i've no less reason to think he's scum
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (isolation #75) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:46 am

Post by popsofctown »

deadline is too soon
we need consensus lynch on tenchi or seraphim. if enough votes move to seraphim i'll switch. heck, if enough votes move to hp i'll switch.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (isolation #76) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:15 am

Post by popsofctown »

we need to beat the clock with some Tenchi lynch guys.. or Seraphim lynch would be delightful too. Wall-E, would you deadline switch to Seraphim if he got a following? He's at two votes right now.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (isolation #77) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:11 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Wall-E, who do you think is scum?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (isolation #78) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:57 am

Post by popsofctown »

ThAdmiral wrote:
because I'm paranoid now can someone confirm the vote-count at the top of the page and then day will end.

no voting/unvoting in the meantime...
thx for the legacy
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (isolation #79) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:12 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Wall-E wrote:
FoS: Wall-E
Are you playing this game with 2 accounts?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (isolation #80) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:17 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Demanding proof in a mafia game = phail
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (isolation #81) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:20 am

Post by popsofctown »

so, now there's more scum than town? i'm not so sure wall-e's town then, or anyone is.
everyone here is 4/5 likely to be scum.... trippy.

Perhaps it's better if we run this game by picking the two players we most surely think are town, since there's fewer town than scum.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #621 (isolation #82) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:57 am

Post by popsofctown »

i meant as a town, we select two people we think to be town, and then lynch from the pool of the remainder. Even though only one of you guys is my other townie, it'd be most correct for us as a town to have two people in mind as the townies. It's important, because after we lynch scum, we need his disenfranchised partner to shoot scum and not town.

if you're rereading me because you think that post is a slip, it's not... i say "we run this game by picking two players ...", not each of us. I'm not correcting myself, i'm correcting you.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (isolation #83) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:35 pm

Post by popsofctown »

+, two heads are better than one, aren't they?

Hashrel cedrikson's aggression bothers me here. We're at a place worse than LyLo, it's not the time to produce a body and ask what happened later.
If i'm overstating my townieness, i'm sorry, but this situation is too amusing for me. If i vote, i have an 80% chance of being totally right!!

Right now my guess is that me and Wall-E are the town. The rest of you are scum in some sort of combination.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (isolation #84) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:28 am

Post by popsofctown »

me neither
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (isolation #85) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:13 am

Post by popsofctown »

Wall-E wrote:let's keep this game as incestuous as possible
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (isolation #86) » Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:23 am

Post by popsofctown »

Have you prodded blakadder? weird stuff.

Wall-E, although the low activity almost makes that sort of thing safe, you should probably unvote because of the high number of scum factions. (unless you want to vote blakadder for real reasons)
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (isolation #87) » Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:59 am

Post by popsofctown »

totally ignoring a game is a null tell, afaik. Do you think players tend to quit games when they are playing scum?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #652 (isolation #88) » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:05 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Budja, are you aware this game has full daytalking privileges? Why would he coach me with thinly veiled messages when he could, ya know, coach me with totally and completely veiled messages?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (isolation #89) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:09 am

Post by popsofctown »

a legacy of lurking is a legit reason for suspicion.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (isolation #90) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:02 am

Post by popsofctown »

The front of the thread says that HowardRoark is the replacement for Seraphim. I have Wall-E fingered as my towniest person, and Haschel actually seems pretty townie to me, so i feel like this driven is at least half town motivated, which is a good thing. And i've thought Seraphim is extremely scummy all game, so i'm going to hammer here.
Vote:HowardRoark
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (isolation #91) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:57 am

Post by popsofctown »

don't i get to choose which one i take down with me? I choose wall-e
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (isolation #92) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:59 pm

Post by popsofctown »

that's kind of insulting.

Yes
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (isolation #93) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:46 am

Post by popsofctown »

if everyone else had spectacular participation i'd be madder about it
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”