Mini Normal 2294: Monkey Business (Endgame)

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2375 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:45 am

Post by Ausuka »

but i have correctly identified when a push on me is in bad faith before, if that's what you mean

pedit: k
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2376 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:46 am

Post by Ausuka »

well if comus is town that's great because you guys are never going to kill him and mafia are never going to kill him or me so we can just keep doing this for the next two months
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2377 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:47 am

Post by Gimli »

thats what I said d1 over and over so welcome to my hell
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2378 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:47 am

Post by Ausuka »

thanks. it's warm
Comus
Comus
Him
Goon
Comus
Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: Him

Post Post #2379 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:23 am

Post by Comus »

Had a big post ready when power cut out. I'll redux. And it was such a banger of a post too. Ah well. Sad.

Ausuka keeps throwing magic words like 'bad faith' and 'purposeful' in to the ring.

________

There is no bad faith here. My purpose is quite simple, rational. Ausuka pushes Comus knowing he's town. Ausuka doesn't push Gimli, at all, knows he 's town. Ausuka subtly tries to undermine Klick's reads (Elsa, Enchant, Kokichi) because Klick is bleeding obvious town at this point.

This is how I am reading things, I believe Ausuka has been solely on town today. From my viewpoint that's bad. There's no bad faith in such a push. Let's say Ausuka is town, and the above certainty of alignment I sense is false. Even then I'll go after these pushes, I'll defend who I believe to be green.

---------

Ausuka hard ignores topics of Elsa and Kokichi. It's not even funny anymore.

_____

Latter Day 1, when Kokichi had heat and fakeclaimed vig, Ausuka was instrumental in the deflation of that wagon.

Day 2, one of the most interesting moments is when Ausuka votes Elsa then immediately votes Klick again. My votes on Elsa came soon after that.... I wonder why.

--------

Ausuka's push on me is easily debunked. I had a long long explanation of this in original post but whatevs. I'll keep it basic.

Comus been sus of Elsa since page 2.
Comus calls patterns between kawaii/elsa day 1.
Comus sus of Ausuka/Kokichi end day one.
Comus sus of Ausuka/Kokichi/Enchant start day 2.
Latter three push on Elsa claim.
Comus thinks 'hey maybe Elsa is town look who pushes her'
Comus steps away, reads. Sense kawaii/Elsa tone. Sees how Ausuka votes elsa, them back to klick. No klick push.
Comus votes Elsa.
Ausuka votes Comus.
Comus calls Ausuka/Elsa/Kawaii
Kokichi votes Comus.
Elsa.votes Comus

------

I had to push Ausuka for narative on my vote. Narrative is me changing my reads. Remains current narrative, along with 'bad faith' and 'purposeful'.

Ausuka started day with Gimli vote. No push on Gimli from her has been actual, or felt geniune, in fact she only now talks about Gimli.and acts like she has been on that all day. All there is between now and start of day vote is hollow knight banter.

It took a long while to get Ausuka to give any narrative on my vote at all. And that narrative is utterly flawed, basic, and from my perspective the kind of nebelous thing a wolf would latch onto to push someone they want gone rather than town doing actual scumhunting. The sus, reasoning on Gimli, why gimli scum, simply isn't there. No other pushes
Comus
Comus
Him
Goon
Comus
Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2380 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:30 am

Post by Comus »

(Continued pressed submit)

*sigh* I miss my og post.

No other pushes on anyone else. Ausuka afraid to commit and townspew, is my current working theory. Kokichi readslist follows much the same dogma.

---------

I'm rather serious in considering Kokichi/Elsa/Ausuka.

_______

I mean it does sound a bit insane to me that all three wolves are on me but hey *shrug* life is interesting.

______

I believe I have a pretty solid towncore. All of them are rightly sus on Kokichi and Elsa. Ausuka keeps ignoring the bad about those slots. That's enough for me to have her as possible wolf, her actions added, tone, positioning, I'm happy with having her as probable wolf. No amount of 'bad faith' calls will change actual patterns I notice, and behavior that in my experience tends to come from scum.
_____

I'll stop boring ya'll now.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2381 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:37 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 2379, Comus wrote: Day 2, one of the most interesting moments is when Ausuka votes Elsa then immediately votes Klick again. My votes on Elsa came soon after that.... I wonder why.
Every post Comus makes is quantity over quality because he knows if he writes enough words people won't read it
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2382 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:41 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 2009, Elsa Jay wrote: That's just covered with the traditional wincon of Scum having 50% of the player list left, Enchant. But you know that already. Bleh.
In post 2011, Enchant wrote: WAIT WHERE FROM YOU KNOW MAFIA WINCON
In post 2014, Ausuka wrote: Elsa jay owned by scumslips epic style

VOTE: Elsa jay
In post 2015, Ausuka wrote: VOTE: Klick
Actually just could not be more obviously a joke.

Comus isn't sorting me in good faith he's literally just trying to maximise the amount of 'points' he makes because he knows people will just roll their eyes and write it off as TvT.

The exact same thing was true of when he said I was gaslighting because I said elsa was fakeclaiming, which was obviously true and something that wasn't only my opinion. When I pressed him on this he just deflected by saying, oh it was just another word for undermining, without even considering talking about *why* me pointing that out would be scummy at all.
Comus
Comus
Him
Goon
Comus
Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2383 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:43 am

Post by Comus »

Come back to me once you're willing to discuss Elsa and Kokichi.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2384 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:46 am

Post by Ausuka »

I have literally discussed elsa recently and I said I townread kokichi a while ago and it hasn't changed

I haven't given a super clear read recently, on like, Skygazer either. i talk about my reads on people when there is something i want to say. super obviously just picking and choosing who you want to 'associate' me with
Comus
Comus
Him
Goon
Comus
Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2385 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:46 am

Post by Comus »

Whatever.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2386 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:52 am

Post by Ausuka »

For context I want people to be reminded of the kind of posts Comus was making at the start of the day
In post 1803, Comus wrote:
In post 1801, Ausuka wrote: Wait do you still think Elsa's a cop lol
I won't be interacting with you this phase.
In post 1831, Comus wrote:
In post 1825, Enchant wrote: We still can blast geraintm
No. There are only four possible people who can be scum. geraintm is a distant fifth.

Ausuka>Enchant/Kokichi Oma then Gimli? then geraintm??

That's the hurricane of truth. Now, farewell.
In post 1839, Comus wrote:
In post 1837, Gimli wrote: are you a cop?
No.
In post 1838, Gimli wrote: comus I want to understand what thunder stroke you that you went from full mindmelding with ausuka to her being your 100% solve. that didn't happen overnight, it was d1. show me what posts she made that gave you such a hard impression.
No.

I'm voting Ausuka, only Ausuka, Ausuka is a wolf. I'll be posting again in two plus days.
In post 1867, Comus wrote: Ausuka>Enchant/Kokichi Oma.

Everyone else is locktown.
In post 1870, Comus wrote: Ausuka is Omgussing me while trying to pocket Gimli.
Enchant is a goon and killed Magical Girl.
Kokichi Oma is with them.

This is the team. All three want to kill our cop. You are all on your own from here on out(Especially you Gimli)
In post 1879, Comus wrote: So yeah. Last post in like two-three days, should have logged off a while ago, but this is very important.

Ausuka, Kokichi Oma, Enchant. I'm dead serious about this solve. Enchant is a goon, Enchant killed Magical Girl. I do not know what Ausuka and Kokichi are beyond their alignment.

Here are your wolves. I'm back when I'm back, I have little time for this, but know that this is the big money solve.

Adieu.
"there are only four possible people that can be scum" (not including elsa, of course)
and then suddenly flips to this without any progression, coincidentally after people have been townreading him less for his recent behaviour;
In post 2028, Comus wrote: Image

VOTE: Elsa Jay
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2387 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:53 am

Post by Gimli »

lets flip kokichi/elsa

who do you guys prefer?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2388 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:53 am

Post by Gimli »

oh i guess ausuka prefers elsa
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2389 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:55 am

Post by Ausuka »

I'd prefer Elsa of those yea

Elsa is like same tier as Klick to me right now, I don't significantly townread her and I am not going to shout about it if people want to kill her but I don't necessarily think she flips scum either
Comus
Comus
Him
Goon
Comus
Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2390 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:14 am

Post by Comus »

Klick is townlock. Gimli basically a townlock. Kokichi needs to adress what menalque said. Doesn't. Menalque townlock. I'm inclined to trust Gimli on Enchant. I do think sky seems town but eh not a lock. I have no strong impression on geraintm, seems town by intent but doesn't push.

Kawaii is my friend.

Ausuka's push on me is in bad faith.

My sentiments, rationale, are pretty much summed up in the above post. Ausuka will pick and choose what she interacts with. Ausuka can't explain why Kokichi is town, won't. I'm not going to beat a dead horse. I'm happy with a kokichi flip. I'd like some input from Elsa.

Don't see the need to say more, I rationally believe Ausuka can be scum here and no argument anyone has put forward for why she's not has been adequate up to this point.

I might deign to analyze the Kokichi wagon and fakeclaim day one at a later date, might not.

Overall I've said my say.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2391 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:19 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 2091, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2086, Comus wrote: Kawaii should work on their theatre. Easy. Game. Cases coming in 36 hours, as time allows. Wolves should try and kill me before then.
I think this is the 7th time youve said this
Kokichi only person in this game with common sense tbh
Comus
Comus
Him
Goon
Comus
Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2392 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:24 am

Post by Comus »

Kokichi needs to adress what menalque said. Dead horse beaten, mike drop, Comus out.
Comus
Comus
Him
Goon
Comus
Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2393 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:15 am

Post by Comus »

Browser saved it here's og(uncompleted) post for anyone wanting to waste their time, pretty much said this already.

Spoiler:

Ausuka keeps throwing magic words like 'bad faith' and 'purposeful' out there.

Things are quite simple here.

Ausuka pushes Comus, only Comus. Starts with Gimli vote, then Klick vote(had it Day 1 there as well), then Comus vote. Once she votes Comus, declines to state who else she is willing to vote today.

Only after a long time, lots of pressing, does Ausuka say: Oh okay, I'm looking at Gimli for scum as well. Doesn't really press Gimli, on anything. Merely banters with Klick about Hollow Knight, no real push. Whenever menalque, stargazer or Klikc say they think Comus is town however, Ausuka is quick to weave counter-narrative, using the same thing: "Comus changed mind."

The general feeling I'm getting from these pushes is that Ausuka knows Gimli and Comus are town. Knows Klick is town as well, tries to subtly undermines Klick's reads(Klick has Elsa, Kokichi and Enchant in POE btw)

Ausuka keeps dodging the topic of Kokichi and Elsa behavior. Like hard dodge. It's not even funny anymore.

Ausuka's narrative regarding her vote on me is easily debunked, and considering the narrative came only long after the vote, after I had to press Ausuka for any reasoning, this looks worse. I've been suspicious of Elsa since page 2. Kawaii/Elsa associatives? Day 1.

End day one, was suspicious of Ausuka/Kokichi. Start Day 2, Ausuka/Enchant/Kokichi. All three questioned Elsa claim. I figure wow, Elsa might be town here, my three scumreads are gunning for her. Go on break from thread, read what people are saying, decide ok I think it's Elsa/Kawaii/Ausuka. I vote Elsa, Ausuka immediately votes me. Kokichi piles on. Elsa is convinced. From then on, Comus tunnel. Hyper Comus tunnel. But only on one factor, the one excuse Ausuka thinks she might get away with. Saying Gimli is scum is merely lip service at this point. the undermining of Klick is kept sublte and on the dl right now because Klikc is bleeding obvious town.

-----------------------------------

This is not a bad faith push. I'm completely fucking serious. Purposeful, yes, but not in the way Ausuka is trying to insinuate. I believe what I'm saying is very rational and based on a pattern of actions coming from Day 1. End Day 1, Ausuka was a motive factor in deflating suspicion on Kokichi when Kokichi fake claimed vig.

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2394 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:24 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 2393, Comus wrote: "Comus changed mind."
I would again like to stress that changing your mind is very different to saying that literally *no one other than four people can be scum*, along with many other similar things including pretending I am confirmed scum and refusing to even talk to me, and then pretending that never happened. That kind of read shift does not mesh with the kind of language and the things Comus was saying before pivoting. Comus is intentionally avoiding this because his actions here are inexcusable
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2395 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:28 am

Post by Ausuka »

also the stuff with gimli is such BS because like. i was pushing him and then elsa faked an inno and gimli stopped doing things. what would you even expect in that scenario lol

I am voting you because you are my main scumread and I think the game probably becomes much more enjoyable if one of us is dead. I have no interest in trying to push gimli when that is even less likely to go through and then I have to deal with both you and gimli at the same time
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2396 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:29 am

Post by Ausuka »

It's actually such nonsense too because even if comus was the only person I am scumreading like so what lol

Like is that meant to be scum indicative or something
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2397 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:32 am

Post by Ausuka »

if i disagree with klick's read on gimli I'm 'subtly undermining' him

I am absolutely convinced no one is actually reading comus's posts and are assuming he is town because he posts long things and sounds stubborn
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2398 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:35 am

Post by Ausuka »

Like comus does not give off the vibes of a new player.

If this is what he does, he should not be so unaware of what he is actually saying in the kind of posts he is making at the start of d2. If he is town and genuinely goes from 1000% certainty to 1000% certainty on a mostly different scumteam like instantly, he should have experienced pushback on this already. He should not be acting totally shocked and unbelieving anyone could ever even doubt him on it.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #2399 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:37 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

VOTE: Kokichi