Micro 1071: MafiaInFreezer v2023 (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:48 pm

Post by notscience »

Yes

Literally four of us have been on both miselims

So unless it’s a scumteam of four I don’t get your point, nor do I think syr is scum here
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:50 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 648, Dunnstral wrote: Quote numbers are borked
clicking the link still leads to the right post so it must be an indexing thing, dunno if a post got deleted or what

can check to see if postnum tags still work correctly

okay they work earlier in the game but not now so i'm assuming a post got deleted and messed it up
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:29 pm

Post by catboi »

I actually started feeling like dunn might be town from his recent posting though
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:19 pm

Post by Syryana »

In post 647, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 645, Syryana wrote: Although Dunn's 637 is making my trigger finger itch
Do you disagree that you have been on the wrong side of things?
Notty already made this point, but you do realize you were the hammer on one and arguably both mislims, right? You hammered Kilga outright, and you put Cakez at E-1 knowing notty had declared intent to lolhammer.
In post 653, catboi wrote: I actually started feeling like dunn might be town from his recent posting though
Do you think notscience is scum?
In the timeless words of a great and revered man: "Blow it out your ass."
A hydra of Rift Adrift, Oil Tycoons and Trust Fund. "In the Oil Rift we Trust."
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:06 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Alright let's re-frame this.

I came into today saying that I think Syryana looks like mafia due to how they have played this game.

Three people rebutted me by saying that other people did the same thing. Syryana is calling me a hypocrite.

None of that is really addressing the point I made, I feel like it is deflecting. Even if I'm a hypocrite I know I'm not mafia so it is reasonable for me to think that Syryana is mafia, no? I think that Syryana feels worse because it looks like they are guiding each elimination. To compare that to me, I feel like my votes were all after the majority had reached a consensus - so I feel Syryana comes out looking more sinister.

And people are townreading Syryana "just because" in limlo after this.

It's not a slam dunk but it feels the most likely to me. Notice that Syryana is just deflecting in the above post.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:33 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 651, notscience wrote: Yes

Literally four of us have been on both miselims

So unless it’s a scumteam of four I don’t get your point, nor do I think syr is scum here
Oh so we have just lost, kay
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:34 pm

Has the game finally come where I get to say the line

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:34 pm

If you are town notty and you wont consider syr the game is over because its not peta/Dunn in most any worlds

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:41 pm

Post by Syryana »

There is a difference between deflecting and calling your point objectively bad.

You can't call me scum for being on the wrong side of things all game when all other living players sans LLD were on the death wagons of the prior two in game eliminations. Excluding yourself, that's three people. We can't all be scum. Therefore your original argument for me being scum holds no water because there are too many living players that argument applies to.

You say I guided each elimination. Show evidence of this claim. The only wagon I actually started was the one on notscience, which went spectacularly nowhere. I was also the first to unvote him once he came back and started talking again.

I do believe I missed something you asked me, for which I apologize.
In post 626, Dunnstral wrote: If I assume Catboi/LLD are not performing theater right now, there should be at least 1 in Syryana/Notscience

I'm not sure if I want to make that assumption yet though, from my memory this push only came out near the end of the phase. I guess LLD was voting catboi over kilga

Syr, notsci, what do you make of this?
I don't think it being S/S theater is out of the question. I think it's probably T/S, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was S/S either.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:41 pm

Post by Syryana »

EBWOP Above @Dunn
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:58 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 654, Syryana wrote:
In post 653, catboi wrote: I actually started feeling like dunn might be town from his recent posting though
Do you think notscience is scum?
I don't know
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:59 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 659, Syryana wrote: I don't think it being S/S theater is out of the question. I think it's probably T/S, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was S/S either.
it's definitely not out of range for either of us!
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:21 am

Post by catboi »

hadthe realization this morning that I want to vote first if I can

it's selfish, but if I am right, I get one confirmed scum and can try to solve for a partner. Right now I feel like there's too much uncertainty for me to try to figure out the team.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:24 am

Post by notscience »

Why does syr scum backtrack on me and readflip like he did though? Like I feel like if anyone here he’s actually had a decent bit of depth to trying to push and do things despite being wrong
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:31 am

Post by catboi »

and yes I realize that me ssaying there's too much uncertainty goes against me wanting to vote first I don't care
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:35 am

Post by notscience »

And see now I’m townreading this chain of posts from catboi but I also don’t think it’s out of his scum range either

This is such a fucking drag
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:37 am

Post by notscience »

I also feel like LLD made some posts kinda similar here to what she made in PYP but they don’t feel like, manipulative here like they did there
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:42 am

Post by notscience »

But Dunn’s also looked solvey all game despite his bad push on syr now
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:14 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 659, Syryana wrote: You say I guided each elimination. Show evidence of this claim.
At the start of day 1 you are pushing both SirCakez and Kilga, which I believe were both popular pushes at the start of the game. In posts and you switch to pushing SirCakez who ends up being the elimination; you are the third vote our of five so you are the one who pushes this into viability this day phase.

On day 2 you agree with LLD that Catboi/Kilga are not both town in and then move to vote in when Kilga expresses paranoia towards that. You are the second vote on the wagon out of four and manage to convince notscience to join you too. At this point there is less than 24 hours on the clock so I think it is fair to say that this wagon would not have easily shifted to somebody else.

And today you seem to have forgotten the above. Do you think that Kilga/Catboi was not T/T, or do you think that LLD was setting up elims. I'm not seeing either stance from you and a lot of keeping your options open. Instead you're coming after me because I said I thought you were mafia instead of going after previously stated beliefs.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:17 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 664, notscience wrote: Why does syr scum backtrack on me and readflip like he did though? Like I feel like if anyone here he’s actually had a decent bit of depth to trying to push and do things despite being wrong
Well look how pocketed you are right now
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:28 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 181, Wavelength wrote:
In post 170, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 168, catboi wrote: wow this fell off a cliff huh
Since it was largely brushed past the first time and the thread is slow, what do you think of what I am saying in when I cased Syryana
I did quite like Dunn's case on Syr, and could lend my support there I guess -- or can just watch cakez go through.

Either outcome is fine from where I am sitting atm
In post 568, Kilgamayan wrote: UNVOTE: Ydrasse
VOTE: Syryana

For posterity.

I will not vote for myself for the sake of not playing against my win condition, but I would not hold it against anyone to cast the fourth vote at this point. If my death and flip is enough to show everyone that Syr has overplayed his hand here, that's about all I can ask. If anyone alive on Day 3 intends to vote for catboi using our spat today as justification, please reconsider.
In post 465, Ydrasse wrote: my funny team guess is now syr/notsci because i think it would be "bussing for no reason" in current state with the day one loser banter being a little cherry on top
Three out of four townies have died while indicating suspicion on Syryana, two by night kill
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:29 am

In post 669, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 659, Syryana wrote: You say I guided each elimination. Show evidence of this claim.
At the start of day 1 you are pushing both SirCakez and Kilga, which I believe were both popular pushes at the start of the game. In posts and you switch to pushing SirCakez who ends up being the elimination; you are the third vote our of five so you are the one who pushes this into viability this day phase.

On day 2 you agree with LLD that Catboi/Kilga are not both town in and then move to vote in when Kilga expresses paranoia towards that. You are the second vote on the wagon out of four and manage to convince notscience to join you too. At this point there is less than 24 hours on the clock so I think it is fair to say that this wagon would not have easily shifted to somebody else.

And today you seem to have forgotten the above. Do you think that Kilga/Catboi was not T/T, or do you think that LLD was setting up elims. I'm not seeing either stance from you and a lot of keeping your options open. Instead you're coming after me because I said I thought you were mafia instead of going after previously stated beliefs.
This is the best argument in the thread and everyone who is town should take a nice long look at this.

It's very simple. I said "Catboi+Kilga not TvT." Syr HARD agreed with me. We split on the vote. Syr went Kilga, I went Catboi.

Coming into today, Syr's forgotten about that and isn't even LOOKING at Catboi. He's been about as friendly to catboi as you can be. He asked if Notty was scum. He poked at Dunn being scum. He was actively attempting to discredit me.

the only person he hasn't hedged onto today is Catboi, the one person he's meant to have a strong read/reaction to. Either thinking he's scum due to the prior day statement, or a sudden reversal for Reasons.

He shows neither, and it makes it patently obvious, to me at least, that Syr is scum and his buddy is Catboi.

And I asked people for their reads earlier today without votes, while Catboi tried to lock that discussion down for a reason.

Notty, if you can't tell that you're their Mark. You spent ALL of PYP shouting about how I had an agenda.

If you can't tell that their play has zero to do with actual solves and is full on agenda play, and that YOU'RE the mark here designed to setup the final vote, we've lost.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:40 am

Post by notscience »

It would be really nice to have one game where I’m not the mark
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:37 am

Post by Syryana »

In post 663, catboi wrote: hadthe realization this morning that I want to vote first if I can

it's selfish, but if I am right, I get one confirmed scum and can try to solve for a partner. Right now I feel like there's too much uncertainty for me to try to figure out the team.
Well, I'm pretty sure now it's LLD/Dunn, so if you want more time and info sure but I'm pretty ready to slap a vote now.
In post 667, notscience wrote: I also feel like LLD made some posts kinda similar here to what she made in PYP but they don’t feel like, manipulative here like they did there
Uh, 671 and 655 are pretty recent examples of her trying to manipulate you in particular. 615 if you want more thread control in general type of manipulation (which you can also find several almost identical examples of in her ISO).
In post 669, Dunnstral wrote: At the start of day 1 you are pushing both SirCakez and Kilga, which I believe were both popular pushes at the start of the game. In posts and you switch to pushing SirCakez who ends up being the elimination; you are the third vote our of five so you are the one who pushes this into viability this day phase.
This shows I was on the wagon. It does not show me pushing the wagon on Cakez. It's pretty clear in 190 that my vote swap to Cakez was a compromise vote.
In post 669, Dunnstral wrote:On day 2 you agree with LLD that Catboi/Kilga are not both town in and then move to vote in when Kilga expresses paranoia towards that. You are the second vote on the wagon out of four and manage to convince notscience to join you too. At this point there is less than 24 hours on the clock so I think it is fair to say that this wagon would not have easily shifted to somebody else.
Well, yeah. The only way Kilga's paranoia made any sense whatever is if both LLD and I were scumpartners which is a pairing I don't think anybody has suggested at any point in this game. And do show me the post where I convince notscience to follow me onto Kilga, because strangely enough I can't seem to find it.
In post 669, Dunnstral wrote:And today you seem to have forgotten the above. Do you think that Kilga/Catboi was not T/T, or do you think that LLD was setting up elims. I'm not seeing either stance from you and a lot of keeping your options open. Instead you're coming after me because I said I thought you were mafia instead of going after previously stated beliefs.
Forgotten, no. Reconsidered, yes. I agree with neither stance at this point; catboi/Kilga was T/T and LLD wasn't setting up mislims so much as sitting back watching the town tear itself apart.
Besides which, let's assume for the sake of argument I agreed with the idea that Kilga/Catboi was T/S for the purposes of setting up mislims. Why then would I "forget" about that setup today?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:56 am

In post 673, notscience wrote: It would be really nice to have one game where I’m not the mark
Yeah, And I'd like to have a game where I'm actually judged on the actions I take.

You correctly solved me the last game. Really look at what I've done this game and ask yourself if this is how scum LLD approaches things. I know I have infinite range but seriously.

Look at Syr. Doesn't he remind you of me last game? In control, flipping his stories to match his needs. All of a sudden he's certain its Dunn and I once you reflect townreading him.

You found me for being agendafull. Who has agenda this game? This day?

Peta's sudden push onto me day 2 reeked of scum smelling weakness in the water.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”