Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4425 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:01 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 4424, Alisae wrote:
In post 4420, GuiltyLion wrote: I would be FAR more suspicious of anyone giving you too much slack
"Ya Ali, don't be sus of me! Be sus of anyone who's doing what I'm not doing!"
it's like you're trying to point me AWAY from your mafia teammates!
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4426 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:01 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 4420, GuiltyLion wrote: I would be FAR more suspicious of anyone giving you too much slack
I mean, yeah. I'm town
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #4427 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:03 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

this argument is legitmately making my eyes glaze over
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4428 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:04 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 4426, GuiltyLion wrote:
I mean, yeah. I'm town
Are you saying there is no wolf motivation in pushing me today?
because I think its the play wolves would want to do
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4429 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:04 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 4427, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: this argument is legitmately making my eyes glaze over
can you vote furtive for treasurer instead of GL?
If GL is a wolf what's going to happen is he is going to take out a loan and send all of the money to the board of election
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4430 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:07 pm

In post 4429, Alisae wrote:
In post 4427, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: this argument is legitmately making my eyes glaze over
If GL is a wolf what's going to happen is he is going to take out a loan and send all of the money to the board of election
why are you worried about him doing that? he has to do it before the end of day. if he doesn't do what he promises, he dies. There's no world where we allow the votes to go onto anyone before GL submits funding, so there's no quick hammer nonsense.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4431 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:07 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 4428, Alisae wrote: Are you saying there is no wolf motivation in pushing me today?
no, I'm not saying that. I'm just saying if you really, truly, earnestly believe you are doing your "duty" to find wolves, you've failed at it here and I'm trying to appeal to you in a fucking honest way that if you're town then this game is currently lost and I guess I was hoping I could somehow get you to maybe see or consider that

the way you immediately just continued to snark at me was unpleasant and I'm not going to get baited by it further, I'll cop to the fact that my posts at the start of this exchange were reactive and unproductive but the last few I'm trying really hard to just be regulated and offer a final olive branch
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4432 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:09 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 4430, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4429, Alisae wrote:
why are you worried about him doing that? he has to do it before the end of day. if he doesn't do what he promises, he dies. There's no world where we allow the votes to go onto anyone before GL submits funding, so there's no quick hammer nonsense.
What I would do if I was wolf!GL is I would as soon as I won the role, take out a loan and submit all of the funding to the board of election.
If he thinks he is going to die today that just makes sense and if turns out he isn't going to die, he can adjust funding to play ball with whatever village wants.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4433 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:09 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 4431, GuiltyLion wrote: no, I'm not saying that. I'm just saying if you really, truly, earnestly believe you are doing your "duty" to find wolves, you've failed at it here and I'm trying to appeal to you in a fucking honest way that if you're town then this game is currently lost and I guess I was hoping I could somehow get you to maybe see or consider that
If you're a villager it's your duty to see it
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4434 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:11 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I don't even care about being treasurer, elect furtive, I don't think there's momentum to flip him today and I'm still not even sure whether he's scum

p-edit: Alisae, can you maybe tell me what in your posts today I'm supposed to townread? Like put yourselves in my shoes, assume for a second I am town - what in your reactions to my post or the things you've said today should have indicated to me that you are town?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4435 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:11 pm

Post by Alisae »

I don't get this "this game is lost if I'm town" approach.
It's your duty to try to get a correct read on me. We both think we're wolves but if you think I could be town, it's your duty to try to get who you think is a wolf killed.

I'm a villager.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4436 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:11 pm

In post 4431, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 4428, Alisae wrote: Are you saying there is no wolf motivation in pushing me today?
no, I'm not saying that. I'm just saying if you really, truly, earnestly believe you are doing your "duty" to find wolves, you've failed at it here and I'm trying to appeal to you in a fucking honest way that if you're town then this game is currently lost and I guess I was hoping I could somehow get you to maybe see or consider that

the way you immediately just continued to snark at me was unpleasant and I'm not going to get baited by it further, I'll cop to the fact that my posts at the start of this exchange were reactive and unproductive but the last few I'm trying really hard to just be regulated and offer a final olive branch
okay, so talking to Ali is pointless.

talk to me instead. it's me you're gonna be convincing today, maybe a few others but i'm really not sure.

what's your argument for Ali scum that doesn't involve the "she didn't use her doctor" thing because i mean, fuck all scum needed was a 1 shot strongman kill as a power and boom we're here.

so power stuff aside i wanna hear about it

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4437 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:12 pm

In post 4434, GuiltyLion wrote: I don't even care about being treasurer, elect furtive, I don't think there's momentum to flip him today and I'm still not even sure whether he's scum

p-edit: Alisae, can you maybe tell me what in your posts today I'm supposed to townread? Like put yourselves in my shoes, assume for a second I am town - what in your reactions to my post or the things you've said today should have indicated to me that you are town?
>=(

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4438 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:14 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 4431, GuiltyLion wrote: the way you immediately just continued to snark at me was unpleasant and I'm not going to get baited by it further, I'll cop to the fact that my posts at the start of this exchange were reactive and unproductive but the last few I'm trying really hard to just be regulated and offer a final olive branch
Look man, if you're a villager you have to determine if I'm a wolf or if I'm town trying to look for who I think is a wolf and pursuing that.

I can't point posts for you to be like "you should townread me for this!"
it's your duty to find the truth of the game. I found my truth, if you're truth is that I'm a wolf I'm going to keep pushing you for it because I am town and I know you are pushing town.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4439 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:29 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 4436, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: what's your argument for Ali scum that doesn't involve the "she didn't use her doctor" thing because i mean, fuck all scum needed was a 1 shot strongman kill as a power and boom we're here.
frankly most of it really truly is that I don't believe it's anywhere near as likely that scum have a strongman or RBer as it is Alisae is just a wolf. like that's just how my brain sees these situations, the simple explanation with the most immediate evidence is one I trust, for me it's a big hurdle to go "well what if scum also have a way to counter a doc". I also don't like how Alisae tried to source the opening post as if that definitively proved the existence of counterplay when all it says is the most generic text about "abilities" to "effect" the game

secondary is the way Alisae then reacted to me was so immediately defensive and tunneled that it locked me into the scumread. like there was little to no meaningful engagement elsewhere, there was no doubt or concern about me possibly being town and engaging with me on the level, I generally feel like Alisae's seen enough of my towngames e should be seeing me and e had me as town up until today, but instead I get this snarky and hostile reaction. and while I've definitely played a role in creating that in terms of our direct engagement I keep just hoping there'd be
something
to townread, even if it's in the form of Alisae engaging with other players, even in the form of casing or talking
about
me to other players.

I do it owe to myself and the game to reread, I'm a little anxious I'm going to go into it biased/tunneled when I reread Datisi but yeah I can try to post just a well thought out, well regulated, probably way too long Theory of the Game at some point in the next couple days cause I feel like the past few RL days I've just been spinning my wheels and not actually getting people on my side or accomplishing anything useful and it's cause I've been playing lazy/sloppy/emotionally
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4440 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:44 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

even winding back to the whole "performative" thing which Alisae brought up again just now and definitely escalated everything at daystart

if you're town and you post and , "WHAT THE FUCK" in all caps, how can you be surprised if someone thinks you're playing it up and faking your emotions? and that's not to say Alisae definitively was or wasn't faking their emotions, like town can be performative, town can be manipulative, town can yell in all caps, I'm definitely a bit performative and manipulative as town, but it's the way e then
denies
it, like , "tries to sell the picture that I'm just some crazy maniac screaming their heads off to other players.", I did not make Alisae enter the thread and post "WHAT THE FUCK" or "I'M ANGRY" ()! like e did that, not me!

maybe this is personality and not alignment indicative but if I got fake guilted or my slot looked compromised as a result of night actions, I would
understand
that people are going to suspect me. even knowing I was framed, I think I personally would be a lot more aware that I'm under a microscope and some people are going to think I'm insincere. I'm not trying to tone police or say there's a correct reaction, I'm really not, my issue is more that I feel it's entirely reasonable to see a guilty looking person say "WHAT THE FUCK" and think it feels fake, but Alisae thinks my response is wolf-indicative. like would it be townier for me to just be like, "gosh Alisae, you seem so surprised! you must be innocent!" like is that the thought process there?

also, this whole thing reminded me of furtive's bullshit with "stop capsing" on D1. furtive, why haven't you had any issues with Alisae's caps posting today?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4441 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:52 pm

In post 4440, GuiltyLion wrote: even winding back to the whole "performative" thing which Alisae brought up again just now and definitely escalated everything at daystart

if you're town and you post and , "WHAT THE FUCK" in all caps, how can you be surprised if someone thinks you're playing it up and faking your emotions? and that's not to say Alisae definitively was or wasn't faking their emotions, like town can be performative, town can be manipulative, town can yell in all caps, I'm definitely a bit performative and manipulative as town, but it's the way e then
denies
it, like , "tries to sell the picture that I'm just some crazy maniac screaming their heads off to other players.", I did not make Alisae enter the thread and post "WHAT THE FUCK" or "I'M ANGRY" ()! like e did that, not me!

maybe this is personality and not alignment indicative but if I got fake guilted or my slot looked compromised as a result of night actions, I would
understand
that people are going to suspect me. even knowing I was framed, I think I personally would be a lot more aware that I'm under a microscope and some people are going to think I'm insincere. I'm not trying to tone police or say there's a correct reaction, I'm really not, my issue is more that I feel it's entirely reasonable to see a guilty looking person say "WHAT THE FUCK" and think it feels fake, but Alisae thinks my response is wolf-indicative. like would it be townier for me to just be like, "gosh Alisae, you seem so surprised! you must be innocent!" like is that the thought process there?

also, this whole thing reminded me of furtive's bullshit with "stop capsing" on D1.
furtive, why haven't you had any issues with Alisae's caps posting today?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4442 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:24 pm

Post by Alisae »

Capsing isn't scummy
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4443 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:25 pm

Post by Alisae »

I don't think Furtive thought that was an actual point on d1
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4444 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:45 pm

Post by Alisae »

more I think about it's like what even is that point
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4445 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:48 pm

Post by Alisae »

That point feels more nefarious than it appears tbh.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #4446 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:29 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

am extremely busy for the next couple days sorry

am feeling alisae wolf but dont have the capacity to talk about it a ton
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4447 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:37 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

one random thing that stood out to me was std defense

"I empathize with him because I've been in a position where I couldn't get into the game, so I want to believe that's him here"

is really weird as like something that doesnt even mean STD is any more likely a villager in this game, the way it's phrased

but it's still used as like an active defense of the slot

and I think overall alisae just feels too notably different from last game, like that game was very natural lines of thinking
lots of flipping and flopping and like uncertainty

whereas here on the flip-side I could really really easily perceive each read/take as sort of, conscious agenda-d efforts to influence things

tho I get that that could just be a natural difference of more confident here vs especially unsure there, but this game hasn't felt like a game from them thats defined by like confidence in how they view the game
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4448 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:45 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

curious if furtive can talk more about GL now because I think the reasons furtive found GL wolfy when I subbed in where I was like "hm that makes lots of sense" (like more uninvested in terms of tone) have become not true in this game anymore
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4449 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:27 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

And more recently I said GL was trending upwards, have you been reading?

I'll probably vote Alisae today

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”