GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:34 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

I guess I'm committed to defending ckd now. But that also means I need to provide an alternative. I don't think I can get Andante wagon to work with 4 days left.

...Does anyone townread Skygazer?
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:34 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 425, NJAC wrote:
In post 261, Greeting wrote: There's definitely at least one scum in: {
KittyTacky
NJAC
Glitch
}. I'll see in the postgame if my instincts were right.
Why?
Why me fry me
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:36 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 423, Andante wrote:
In post 416, GuyInFreezer wrote: (Although ngl I'm kinda procrastinating rn. I haven't read a single MalcomTucker post yet)
I think malcolm is approaching my slot fairly, seems towny how he talks about me/his read on me
Uggggggghhhhhhh you're making me read MalcomTucker's posts.
His posts looked hella long which is why I haven't read his yet.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:42 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 426, GuyInFreezer wrote: I guess I'm committed to defending ckd now. But that also means I need to provide an alternative. I don't think I can get Andante wagon to work with 4 days left.

...Does anyone townread Skygazer?
No, but can I interest you in ballpoint
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:01 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

I'll let you know tomorrow.
Although ballpointpen was at my +1 list.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:05 pm

Post by Cephrir »

i guess i could go skygazer it feels a little bit like throwing up our hands and taking the slightly >rand option over really trying but that's not the worst thing ever
Bartleby the Scrivener
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:09 pm

Post by Skygazer »

is the person with no posts ever actually scum these days?
i have the most queues
replacement queue | upick queue
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:13 pm

Post by Skygazer »

been unexpectedly busy, will be able to make more of an effort soon but i gotta go pass out now
i have the most queues
replacement queue | upick queue
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:17 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 428, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 423, Andante wrote:
In post 416, GuyInFreezer wrote: (Although ngl I'm kinda procrastinating rn. I haven't read a single MalcomTucker post yet)
I think malcolm is approaching my slot fairly, seems towny how he talks about me/his read on me
Uggggggghhhhhhh you're making me read MalcomTucker's posts.
His posts looked hella long which is why I haven't read his yet.
well I was giving you my thoughts cause you said you hadn't read malcolm and I said I saw a lot of his posts since they were about me. I didn't see anything that screams SR right now
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:18 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 432, Skygazer wrote: is the person with no posts ever actually scum these days?
yeah, usually
Bartleby the Scrivener
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:27 pm

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

In post 432, Skygazer wrote: is the person with no posts ever actually scum these days?
Well, they kind of look like scum when they do something like that.
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:38 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 364, Skygazer wrote: kitty why are you more active here than in the game we just finished together where you were town?
I'm getting caught up, and I really dislike this post. It feels like a misleading POV where they don't want to just come out and say what they're thinking, they want to plant a seed and let people come to that conclusion.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:43 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 368, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 295, Kowahbunga wrote: The confusing thing to me now is that I scum read Curious for their ISO. But two of my three other scum reads are on him. Which makes me feel less confident in him being scum now.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Greeting

I'm going back here.
why am(was) I scum read? who are your other reads? Why wouldnt they be bussing me? As of this change of vote my wagon was Hu Tao, Bub Bidderskins, KittyTacky, Andante, Kowahbunga

but you vote greeting? So if you are not voting the other two scum reads, why are you voting greeting. none of this makes any sense.

man..

man I had you in my town pile before this post
I was scum reading you because of your early posting in your ISO. Pretty sure I've said that somewhere before. I'm voting Greeting because I feel stronger about them being scum than the two that I was leaning towards for even smaller things than you. Seeing them on you didn't sit well with me and made me feel doubt in all three of the reads. So I retreated to what I felt more confident about.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:01 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 420, GuyInFreezer wrote: Like yes there are reasons why scum would claim like this.
But given situation CKD is in, what would be more likely for scum-CKD to do? Claim something weak and town wouldn't mind losing, or claim something strong that would give town a pause before putting a vote?
Something weak is less important and then if they survive over and over they can just be all like "told you it was weak blah blah"

Something strong is more important and will need to require results being produced or beg the question "why is scum letting you live?"

That would be the scum POV imo
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:03 pm

Post by Glitch »

In post 397, Cephrir wrote: Because most of us don't even know if the wagon was on town or scum yet
Yes. But when we're all arguing over weak wagons and flimsy cases, then someone makes a claim that I find reasonably acceptable to believe at this stage at the game, why shouldn't that warrant at least examining the wagon on the PR-claiming player?
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:04 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 439, Kowahbunga wrote:
In post 420, GuyInFreezer wrote: Like yes there are reasons why scum would claim like this.
But given situation CKD is in, what would be more likely for scum-CKD to do? Claim something weak and town wouldn't mind losing, or claim something strong that would give town a pause before putting a vote?
Something weak is less important and then if they survive over and over they can just be all like "told you it was weak blah blah"

Something strong is more important and will need to require results being produced or beg the question "why is scum letting you live?"

That would be the scum POV imo
You don't strike me as someone who would need this explained. This almost feels like a light defense of them.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:08 pm

Post by Glitch »

In post 400, Andante wrote:
In post 396, Glitch wrote: Can y'all elaborate on why wagon analysis is bad without a flip? Maybe I'm playing poorly but at least help me understand why.
cause it all relies on X being town/scum and if 1 person's alignment is the basis for all your reads, it's kinda just a waste of time tbh (I have learned from experience lol)
I mean I'm aware of the fact that I could be wrong and the PR claim doesn't mean they're town. But in a scenario with equally waffling cases in other directions it seems reasonable to me to believe the claim at this stage of the game; besides, if it's false, there's a LOT of game ahead where they're going to have to maintain this narrative they've boxed themselves into right off the bat, and as time and the game goes on, it'll be easier to catch them if they're scum because they're locked themselves into such a tight box moving forward.

So I get the point about confbias. I'm not saying that curious is conftown. I think that at this stage of the game there's no reason not to believe the claim, but that with more gameplay and actions happening, there'll be plenty of opportunity for that to either solidify and shore up, or crumble and fall apart.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:11 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 426, GuyInFreezer wrote:...Does anyone townread Skygazer?
9:34pm

In post 431, Cephrir wrote:i guess i could go skygazer it feels a little bit like throwing up our hands and taking the slightly >rand option over really trying but that's not the worst thing ever
10:05pm

In post 432, Skygazer wrote:is the person with no posts ever actually scum these days?
10:09pm

In post 433, Skygazer wrote:been unexpectedly busy, will be able to make more of an effort soon but i gotta go pass out now
10:13pm

I'm not one to believe activity is alignment indicative. However, the timing of this is to me. A 40 minute block of suspicion gets their attention immediately. Like the immediate scenario that ran through my head was:

GIF posts suspicion of Sky, no worry yet...
Ceph posts they kind of want to look that way too... FOUR minutes and suddenly the busy bee finds a break in their schedule.

It's a conspiracy at best, because I have no way to prove it. But that's how it looks to me. Sky was already on my radar for - so this may just be me wanting it to be true. I just think it looks suspicious to me.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:13 pm

Post by Glitch »

In post 410, curiouskarmadog wrote: if I do make it to the night and we have a doc, please dont waste a protection on me.
Thoughts on this?
This is either: town pr soft claimed then tries to make it sound like it's nbd so they don't get mafia killed in the night
Or scum theatre

I lean town, why would scum claim D1 with a wagon that's uncertain to last to end of day?
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:18 pm

Post by Glitch »

Spoiler: 442
In post 443, Kowahbunga wrote:

In post 431, Cephrir wrote:i guess i could go skygazer it feels a little bit like throwing up our hands and taking the slightly >rand option over really trying but that's not the worst thing ever

In post 432, Skygazer wrote:is the person with no posts ever actually scum these days?

In post 433, Skygazer wrote:been unexpectedly busy, will be able to make more of an effort soon but i gotta go pass out now

I'm not one to believe activity is alignment indicative. However, the timing of this is to me. A 40 minute block of suspicion gets their attention immediately. Like the immediate scenario that ran through my head was:

Ceph posts they kind of want to look that way too... FOUR minutes and suddenly the busy bee finds a break in their schedule.

It's a conspiracy at best, because I have no way to prove it. But that's how it looks to me. Sky was already on my radar for - so this may just be me wanting it to be true. I just think it looks suspicious to me.

This is such a stretch and I think should just be disregarded tbh
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:20 pm

Post by Glitch »

Like I appreciate you trying but people being online at the same time meaning they're scum together is so flimsy.

Curious is going VLA. Can we disband the wagon and start a new one to prompt some more interesting events? If the general consensus at the end of the day is "let's all get back on curious and vote them off d1" then that can happen but riding that wagon for the rest of the day isn't productive.

Bub vote Hu Tao with me. Time to stir a new pot.
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:25 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 445, Glitch wrote:
Spoiler: 442
In post 443, Kowahbunga wrote:

This is such a stretch and I think should just be disregarded tbh
I obviously don't disagree with you. Because, if you had read the post, you'd see that I say it's weak at best. Don't try to make it seem like I was trying to say that was some sort of hard evidence.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:27 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 441, Kowahbunga wrote: This almost feels like a light defense of them.
In post 426, GuyInFreezer wrote: I guess I'm committed to defending ckd now.
It
is
a defense.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:30 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

The whole point of those string of posts was to show you that given how CKD was approaching this game so far (overreacting to pressure), claiming something weak and soft would be directly opposite of scum-CKD's agenda.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:31 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

But I also made my posts like that because imo reaching an understanding on their own is much more effective than simply being told of stuff.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”