GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:34 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 443, Kowahbunga wrote: I'm not one to believe activity is alignment indicative. However, the timing of this is to me. A 40 minute block of suspicion gets their attention immediately. Like the immediate scenario that ran through my head was:

GIF posts suspicion of Sky, no worry yet...
Ceph posts they kind of want to look that way too... FOUR minutes and suddenly the busy bee finds a break in their schedule.

It's a conspiracy at best, because I have no way to prove it. But that's how it looks to me. Sky was already on my radar for 364 - so this may just be me wanting it to be true. I just think it looks suspicious to me.
We call this beetlejuicing.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:36 pm

Post by Andante »

beetlejuice beetlejuice be…
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:41 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 451, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 443, Kowahbunga wrote: I'm not one to believe activity is alignment indicative. However, the timing of this is to me. A 40 minute block of suspicion gets their attention immediately. Like the immediate scenario that ran through my head was:

Ceph posts they kind of want to look that way too... FOUR minutes and suddenly the busy bee finds a break in their schedule.

It's a conspiracy at best, because I have no way to prove it. But that's how it looks to me. Sky was already on my radar for 364 - so this may just be me wanting it to be true. I just think it looks suspicious to me.
We call this beetlejuicing.
It doesn't appear in the wiki, help. I know who beetlejuice is, but I don't know what it implies.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:48 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Alignment indication wise beetlejuicing itself is null. Town is just as interested as mafia to find out why they're being suspected, and it could've been a coincidence and she could've been in the middle of catching up. But she could've been an active-lurking mafia too.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:50 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

But many people think it's >rand scumtell.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:11 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 437, Kowahbunga wrote:
In post 364, Skygazer wrote: kitty why are you more active here than in the game we just finished together where you were town?
I'm getting caught up, and I really dislike this post. It feels like a misleading POV where they don't want to just come out and say what they're thinking, they want to plant a seed and let people come to that conclusion.
also, this person complaining about someone else's activity is hmm
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:13 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I think beetlejuicing is alignment indicative, you just can’t tell immediately what it indicates.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:14 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

End of the day, if you’re semi keeping up, but don’t know what to post, but you see your name, it’s a natural bridge to be able to post. I’m gonna lean town on it right now purely on vibes
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:15 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 364, Skygazer wrote: kitty why are you more active here than in the game we just finished together where you were town?
Because I feel more engaged with this game than that game. Engagement is NAI for me.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:16 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Sometimes I deflate as town, sometimes I deflate as scum. Or hyperpost as either.
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:17 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 369, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 352, KittyTacky wrote: Still think it's CKD. The case makes sense and they're doing a poor job defending themself.
whats that case again?
In post 123, Bub Bidderskins wrote: AHH, I accidentally double posted!

curiouskarmadog

This is who I think is most scummy at the moment.

VOTE: curiouskarmadog

Why? None of their posts have seriously moved towards scumhunting. In fact, to the extent that they've expressed theories on how to scumhunt, they've done the opposite -- or even worse -- not followed through on what they promised/gave the illusion of doing. First:
In post 33, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 21, Bub Bidderskins wrote:
In post 17, KawaiiKame wrote: It begins
In post 18, Hu Tao wrote: Hello everyone
So right off the bat I'm somewhat suspicious of both Kawaii and Hu Tao here. This is admitedly somewhat weak because the game just started, but both of these posts are really fluffy, non-commital and not progressing the game. Now, is this progressing the game more than a random vote? I dunno, but the reason why "random" votes are a thing is to create an initial paper trail of some sort...they aren't really random, so it immediately puts the scum in a bit of a pick of whether or not to bus. So far, these posts are just the most flimsy, "hey I'm here but not actually advancing the game" kind of posts.

I'm, going to go ahead and VOTE: Hu Tao

Mainly because it was another post right after a fluff post by Kawaii. Kind of reads as scum thinking "okay, need to say something now to not look suspicious" while being non-comittal.

Also going to put a
finger of suspicion on Kawaii
for similar sorts of reasons, but I think it's very unlikely that both Kawaii and Hu are scum. No way a scum comes in right after their buddy to make an almost identical post.
Im sold.

However, Im going to

vote Kawaii

I hate finger of suspicions...its like getting credit for a vote without having to do anything. If Kawaii flips scum, this looks sketchy.

consider this my
finger of suspicion (any hypocrisy) on Bub
Earlier I asked why Kawaii and not Hsu? If they believed me, why not vote for Hsu? Sure it's early and essentially a random vote, but I asked for explanation directly in post #39 and got crickets. Like, the whole idea of starting a flimsy wagon at the beginning was to generate some conversation about what scummy behavior is...but there's no effort to actually discuss that behavior.

Second...
In post 96, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 81, Andante wrote: I vote Kowahbunga for town leader.
(attempt to make friends)

then

(tells some jokes)

fun. clearly cant be scum

there should be a sarcasm font.
Making some vague allusions to the idea that Andate is scummy with no follow-up or serious pursuit. Just trying to sow generally mistrust on people in low-cost ways is scummy. This makes me think Andate is town -- conditional on curiouskarmakitty being scum -- because this is way too weak to be a bus. Also, curiouskarmakitty themselves said that fingers of suspician are cheap because it's a way to get credit for suspecting folks without doing the work...but here they are doing something very similar. I know they were intentionally hypocritcal earlier for a laugh (I don't read that as scummy) but this seems actually hypocritcal in a way that would be beneficial for scum.
In post 97, curiouskarmadog wrote: also lets get this wagon started...

more votes on me please, lets get an early wagon started for giggles and see what happens.

this Day 1 fluff business is done. The true hunting of scum happens on the wagons!!!!
The wagon's already going my friend. Maybe try actually scumhunting instead of saying that you're going to do it.

I'm happy with my vote.
When I see a case that i think makes sense I usually just sheep it.
~Vasex
~Enchant
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:18 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I do see myself moving off of Andante, at the very least their providing content and action, which is readable as the game goes on.
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:19 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 376, Glitch wrote: Hu Tao's ISO is full of a lot of questions and probing but a little lacking in actually making a point anywhere besides saying they're suspicious of curious for the simple reason that curious didn't follow up their suspicion with a vote. HT has maintained that as their primary tunnel so far and is still on that train.

KT's ISO has very little actually contributing and seems like he's just coasting without rocking the boat much.

Andante ISO opens with silliness and joking around. She gets wagoned and then is like, "tf? why?" but is pretty adament in defending herself. Gives me vibes of town getting scumread and being pissed and annoyed about it; scum wouldn't be so defensive imo. Andante can be town for now.

Kawaii ISO meta hunting Andante right off the bat, I appreciate that. The whole ISO gives me soft townie vibes and I'm good with looking elsewhere for now.

Andante, Kawaii, ballpoint, and Bub are in my townie basket.

Hu Tao and Kitty are in my scummy basket.

VOTE: Hu Tao
Let's move the wagon here and see what happens
I'm not rocking the boat too much because I'm content with where the game is going rn. I think CKD is scum.
~Vasex
~Enchant
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:20 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 440, Glitch wrote:
In post 397, Cephrir wrote: Because most of us don't even know if the wagon was on town or scum yet
Yes. But when we're all arguing over weak wagons and flimsy cases, then someone makes a claim that I find reasonably acceptable to believe at this stage at the game, why shouldn't that warrant at least examining the wagon on the PR-claiming player?
In post 397, Cephrir wrote: Because most of us don't even know if the wagon was on town or scum yet
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:21 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 443, Kowahbunga wrote:
In post 426, GuyInFreezer wrote:...Does anyone townread Skygazer?
9:34pm

In post 431, Cephrir wrote:i guess i could go skygazer it feels a little bit like throwing up our hands and taking the slightly >rand option over really trying but that's not the worst thing ever
10:05pm

In post 432, Skygazer wrote:is the person with no posts ever actually scum these days?
10:09pm

In post 433, Skygazer wrote:been unexpectedly busy, will be able to make more of an effort soon but i gotta go pass out now
10:13pm

I'm not one to believe activity is alignment indicative. However, the timing of this is to me. A 40 minute block of suspicion gets their attention immediately. Like the immediate scenario that ran through my head was:

It's a conspiracy at best, because I have no way to prove it. But that's how it looks to me. Sky was already on my radar for - so this may just be me wanting it to be true. I just think it looks suspicious to me.
yeah this is a real scumtell it's called beetlejuicing
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:22 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 446, Glitch wrote: Like I appreciate you trying but people being online at the same time meaning they're scum together is so flimsy.
did you read the post that's not what it says
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:24 pm

Post by Cephrir »

if i had three dayvigs skygazer glitch and ballpoint would all be dead
Bartleby the Scrivener
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:28 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Glitch - What claim wouldn’t be reasonably acceptable to you?
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:28 am

Post by Skygazer »

In post 443, Kowahbunga wrote:
In post 426, GuyInFreezer wrote:...Does anyone townread Skygazer?
9:34pm

In post 431, Cephrir wrote:i guess i could go skygazer it feels a little bit like throwing up our hands and taking the slightly >rand option over really trying but that's not the worst thing ever
10:05pm

In post 432, Skygazer wrote:is the person with no posts ever actually scum these days?
10:09pm

In post 433, Skygazer wrote:been unexpectedly busy, will be able to make more of an effort soon but i gotta go pass out now
10:13pm

I'm not one to believe activity is alignment indicative. However, the timing of this is to me. A 40 minute block of suspicion gets their attention immediately. Like the immediate scenario that ran through my head was:

It's a conspiracy at best, because I have no way to prove it. But that's how it looks to me. Sky was already on my radar for - so this may just be me wanting it to be true. I just think it looks suspicious to me.
i teach after work on tuesdays and dont get home til 10ish
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:32 am

Post by Skygazer »

and i care too much about optics to pull that as scum
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:32 am

Post by Skygazer »

still happy w my vote

be back later
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:36 am

Post by Skygazer »

for the record i probably wouldn't have posted last night if i hadnt seen my name

my brain is mush and im reading but not following well
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:58 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 462, Flavor Leaf wrote: I do see myself moving off of Andante, at the very least their providing content and action, which is readable as the game goes on.
No ckd
No Andante
No Skygazer

Then what would you suggest? We have 4 days.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:38 am

Post by Andante »

In post 473, GuyInFreezer wrote: No Andante
Yes Andante
ballpointpen
ballpointpen
Townie
ballpointpen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:34 am

Post by ballpointpen »

im exhausted
i saw ckd claim and the obvious answer is that we let the claim deal with itself during night and move on
i have no clue what bub is doing because pr softclaims are effectively null and hes just grasping at straws saying that the softclaiming is hard SR

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”