Mini 2292: Anything uPick - Game Over!

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Wavelength
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He / They

Post Post #2525 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 7:25 am

Post by Wavelength »

I used the zora mask on night 4, when I used my second cross examination shot, so that I would know if I had been redirected. No one targeted me that night.
Wavelength
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2526 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 7:25 am

Post by Wavelength »

I used the bunny mask the same night that you were eaten
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #2527 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:45 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

Weirdly I didn't get a visit...

Wonder if thats because I was removed from the game...
Wavelength
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2528 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:51 am

Post by Wavelength »

I don't think you being removed from the game was ever in question.

When I was talking about the no kill, I meant the night that no one died and no one was eaten by pb
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2529 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 7:57 pm

More on what I could/couldnt do when eaten
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2530 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 7:57 pm

Which is probably a frame attempt actually...
Wavelength
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2531 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:05 am

Post by Wavelength »

Enchant, do you have any questions or anything for us?

It kind of feels like we are just spinning our wheels right now.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2532 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:05 am

Post by Enchant »

wroom wroom
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2533 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:40 am

Stop revving your engine then.

Im just here twiddling my thumbs waiting for enchant to hammer the game. Ive given the information I have, I cant do anymore. Enchant needs to work it out from here.
Wavelength
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2534 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:07 am

Post by Wavelength »

In post 2533, Flea The Magician wrote: Stop revving your engine then.

Im just here twiddling my thumbs waiting for enchant to hammer the game. Ive given the information I have, I cant do anymore. Enchant needs to work it out from here.
Hate to say it but yeah.

If you have anything you are thinking about or want us to weigh in on, ask us.

But I feel like I've made my case
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2535 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:12 pm

You made a case?
Amazing.
I'll probably read tomorrow then
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2536 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:37 pm

Post by Enchant »

i am bad at Elos
Wizard-Mercenary

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2537 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:38 pm

Post by Enchant »

Wait actually i am bad overall carry on
Wizard-Mercenary

Wavelength
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2538 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:31 pm

Post by Wavelength »

In post 2536, Enchant wrote: i am bad at Elos
If you are not asking questions, then I don't know how to help you :/
Wavelength
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2539 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:32 pm

Post by Wavelength »

I guess I can try to pull the most relevant quotes for you?
Wavelength
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2540 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:54 pm

Post by Wavelength »

Here is my questioning Marashu after the hammer day 1, and then opening up with voting him the next day before anyone outed night actions.

Spoiler:
In post 375, Pink Ball wrote: VOTE: Amici Curiae
In post 378, Wavelength wrote: Annoyed that Ircher just called me nosy instead of answering my question.

I somewhat doubt LadyL pulls out a double voter here as scum, when she could just sit on it.

I liked the meta that PB said that they did on the Sportsman
In post 379, Wavelength wrote: Just to get some thoughts out before we lock.
In post 389, Wavelength wrote:
In post 384, Marashu wrote:
In post 115, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 112, Marashu wrote: Do you think scum is more likely to try to dumbtell that though?
Why not?
Because lately in games I've played, town has been more likely to miss things like that. I'm not saying it's a towntell, but it's something I've noticed that has come from town more than scum (who I think tend to try to be more careful).

In post 108, Amici Curiae wrote: If it makes you feel better, yesterday I did a side by side of the lyrics, concluded the refrain must have done something... and only
after
that I realized that the name in the VC was blue, so critical spot check fail there

~b
This, on the other hand, looks like an attempt to look townie by relating. If Amici is scum, Pink is probably town.

Why does this not have a commentary on me also having a post similar to this?
In post 390, Wavelength wrote:
In post 103, Wavelength wrote:
In post 94, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 92, Pink Ball wrote: Do you know why your name is blue in the votecount?
Well I believe that this was already pretty obvious in the first few pages. This post could be filler.

VOTE: Pink

The way I went and opened up a the lyrics of the actual song and did a side by side to see what the differences were in there, but then still did not put it together with the vote count has me feeling ashamed.
In post 391, Wavelength wrote: Wait. That Amici post was in response to my post
In post 392, Wavelength wrote: Why are you connecting Amici's alignment from that post to Pink's alignment, instead of connecting it to me?
In post 393, Marashu wrote:
In post 389, Wavelength wrote: Why does this not have a commentary on me also having a post similar to this?
Yeah, it's also a bad look. I was focused more on Amici/PB because of the dueling wagons.
In post 394, Marashu wrote:
In post 392, Wavelength wrote: Why are you connecting Amici's alignment from that post to Pink's alignment, instead of connecting it to me?
Are you admitting to being Amici's partner?
In post 397, Wavelength wrote: I am trying to figure out why you seem to be treating my posts differently then you were treating Amici's
In post 398, Amici Curiae wrote:
In post 394, Marashu wrote:
Are you admitting to being Amici's partner?
No, he is not admitting anything. First of all, because our slot is green, and even if you don't believe that, your logic should dictate that if we're scum then Wave is town. I was "relating" to Wave there, not pb
~b
In post 399, Marashu wrote: Oh. Derp, yeah. I misread. And then continued to misread. I get it now.
In post 427, Wavelength wrote: VOTE: Marashu
In post 428, Wavelength wrote:
In post 425, Alisae wrote: Where u @ w/ reads bud
Ircher and Marashu are the two at the bottom of my reads atm, but I am not sure if the Ircher stuff if just annoying me that he seems to be purposefully difficult.

I really did not like my interactions with Marashu at the end of day 1
In post 432, Wavelength wrote:
In post 429, Alisae wrote: Marashu isn't great, I can agree that it could be argued that they just picked out a post and tried to spun something as a wolf post without actually trying to garner a read. I think if PB flipped wolf I would be pretty interested in flipping it but on another hand he didn't seem like he expected a hammer
My read of the interaction was Marashu looking for a reason to call Amici scum/join the wagon. But then was surprised to see it hammered before he got there

Which, again, I just don't do that if I am partnered with Marashu. Because of the hammer, I could have just walked away and the thread would have locked, and his posts could have gotten overlooked in the chaos of the hammer.
Wavelength
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2541 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:54 pm

Post by Wavelength »

I think that the best reason to believe that I actually have the role that I claimed is the way that I questioned Ircher about his miller claim, to see how it interacted with my role. Like, from the moment he claimed, I feel like I was clearly asking questions from the pov of someone who wanted to know if my invest shots were going to work on him or not.

Which if I am scum, just isn't the case. I don't think that it would make sense for me to have invests that I cared about whether the game had a miller or not?

Spoiler:
In post 97, Wavelength wrote:
In post 12, Ircher wrote: I'm a universal miller.
VOTE: Alisae
By universal do you mean that you would come up looking bad regardless of the type of invest? So, a tracker always sees you going to the night kill?
In post 106, Wavelength wrote:
By universal do you mean that you would come up looking bad regardless of the type of invest? So, a tracker always sees you going to the night kill?
Am thinking on this more, and I do want to know the wording on "universal"

Was it said as "all investigative roles?"
In post 109, Wavelength wrote:
In post 107, Ircher wrote:
Yes.
This does not answer the follow up question. Was it "all investigative roles" or was it like, a list of roles that you would show up negatively for?
In post 449, Wavelength wrote: @Ircher

Gonna be nosy again.

You said you are a "Universal" Miller. We have a flipped Flavor Cop.

How would a Universal Miller interact with a Flavor Cop Invest?
In post 630, Wavelength wrote:
In post 619, Ircher wrote: Zzz... Let me ask again: what is the purpose of this question specifically? The flavor cop is dead now. Do you expect there to be a second one? I don't.

But if you must know, I investigate as "mafia-aligned" to cop-type roles and as visiting all players who died to tracking investigatives. So for a flavor cop, I'd presumably investigate as my flavor. Flavor is likely null anyway; I'm sure SirCakez randomized alignments before developing roles.
I am finding it really hard to believe that you are actually thinking critically about my motivations or what those motivations could mean to my alignment.

You claimed "Universal miller" and I questioned how that could would interact with non-traditional investigative role in a role madness game. And wanted you to nail yourself down to a definitive answer so that if a non-traditional investigative role targeted you at some point this game, your answer could not just be: what ever answer helps you in that situation.

Our only flip so far, had not one, but
two
different non-traditional investigative roles, and
you still think
that me still wanting to get you to commit to how you interact with non traditional investigative roles is pointless, and that I should be focusing my time on "more important" things?
In post 880, Wavelength wrote: I am Apollo Justice from the Ace Attorney games.

First ability functionally made me novice (I had to use this ability night 1 psyching myself up for court lol)

2 shot invest to see if someone has killed or tried to kill so far this game.
2 shot flavor cop.

I used my kill invest on Ircher last night. I kind of figured that with his miller claim specifically saying it worked for trackers, then if he was he was setting himself up to be doing the night kill night 1, but my result was that he has not tried to kill. So part of why I am not sure what to do with him anymore.

Side note, this is why I put Amici to E-1. I saw his flavor cop claim, and did not expect there to be two town flavor cops. I kind of thought I was going to have to claim the flavor cop day 2, but literally no one asked me why I voted amici lol
In post 897, Wavelength wrote:
In post 890, Alisae wrote:
In post 880, Wavelength wrote: I used my kill invest on Ircher last night. I kind of figured that with his miller claim specifically saying it worked for trackers, then if he was he was setting himself up to be doing the night kill night 1, but my result was that he has not tried to kill.
but...they're a miller...
Yeah, but once I got him to finally tell me explicitly how it worked, I knew my invest should get a true result on him.

And to be fair, I did get the less suspicious result.

My result means that he did not attempt to carry out the night 1 kill. But after claiming that he was a miller for trackers, it seemed reasonable that he might have been the one to do the kill if he was scum
Wavelength
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2542 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:55 pm

Post by Wavelength »

This is me trying desperately to save LLD the day that LLD died.

I feel like you can see me realizing that there is a better path based on LLD's post, and course correcting, and then going in hard to try to steer us in the right direction.

And like, there is no reason for scum me to really care here? And I honestly don't know that I could convincingly fake how frustrated I was getting with Ali in the end of this.

And like, this is the night that the scum killed Ali, so if I were scum who cared about killing PB, I could have just killed him here.

Spoiler:
In post 1690, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: okay, so

My ability turns off in ELO, defined as "if Town eliminates, town no longer has majority"

I asked Cakez to define majority, it was defined as "town>not town"

I asked Cakez to define town in the case, it was defined as "the role PM in the example PM, Green Role PM = Town, all else=Not Town"

sooooooooo we have no third parties.
In post 1691, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: because if we had a third party, were we to eliminate town today, town would no longer hold a majority

where as if town eliminated town with 4:2, they DO still hold majority, if only for a night phase moment. (3:2)

so we're either 4:1:1 rn or we're 4:2 rn.
In post 1764, Wavelength wrote: Did stephen say that his blasphemous ability also turns off in ELO?
In post 1765, Wavelength wrote:
In post 903, Stephen A Smith wrote: causes them to be hated the next day - this doesnt work at elo
Yeah, he did!
In post 1767, Wavelength wrote:
In post 1691, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: because if we had a third party, were we to eliminate town today, town would no longer hold a majority

where as if town eliminated town with 4:2, they DO still hold majority, if only for a night phase moment. (3:2)

Knowing that we are never in 4:2:1 does make me feel a bit better about this day phase, ngl.

And that means that once the Stephen slot is replaced, they can also confirm how the mod is defining Elo for this kind of ability, and confirm that 100%
In post 1769, Wavelength wrote:
In post 1767, Wavelength wrote:

Knowing that we are never in 4:2:1 does make me feel a bit better about this day phase, ngl.

And that means that once the Stephen slot is replaced, they can also confirm how the mod is defining Elo for this kind of ability, and confirm that 100%
Actually, thinking on this, I feel like LLD always true claims how the elo thing works since Stephen had already claimed to have an ability that worked that way too.
In post 1773, Wavelength wrote: @Ali, can we kill Pink Ball first?

I am so much more confident that he is Not Town, then I am that LLD is the scum between LLD and Stephen Slot.

And like I said, even if he is SOMEHOW town, then we gain +2 players, and end up back here again with 6 alive. Like, this feels like the safer play

Pedit: what do you mean that they would be back after everything resolves? Didn't you say they come back if you die? That would resolve before any night actions are even submitted, no?
In post 1775, Wavelength wrote: If we can never be in a 3:2:! world, killing Pink Ball is the only correct play here.

Because of the Elo mechanics from LLD and Stephen both working to day, the only possible worlds are 4:2 and 4:1:1

If Ali's solve it right, then we killed scum.
If Pink Ball is town, then we are back to 4:2 tomorrow, with confirmed town Kokichi.

If Pink Ball is 3rd party, then we are at 4:2 tomorrow, with 1 confirmed scum in Kokichi/Penguin Power and 1 confirmed scum in the rest of the Player list.

This is the only kill, that never puts us into a worse position even if we are wrong.
In post 1776, Wavelength wrote: VOTE: pink ball

This is the way.
In post 1778, Wavelength wrote: Ali, I wanted to kill pink ball yesterday, and you talked me out of it.

This is the kill for today.

I was not sure before the confirmation that we are not in 3:2:1, but now I am.
In post 1812, Wavelength wrote: @Ali, please unvote and lets talk where PB does not have hammer potential anymore.
In post 1814, Wavelength wrote: Like, I want to take a walk and stop being heated from that exchange, and then come back.

But I am worried that if I actually make compelling posts in an exchange with you, PB might just hammer for survival. To avoid us turning on him.

So, it is like, I feel like I can't actually even try until then
In post 1824, Wavelength wrote: I keep refreshing hoping for the Ali pop-in.

But it I am going to have to go offline soon :/
In post 1825, Wavelength wrote:
In post 1701, Alisae wrote:WAVE
In post 1704, Alisae wrote: WAVE I HAVE CHECKMATE
YOU WANNA SEE IT?
In post 1712, Alisae wrote: That’s sadge I was really hoping to try to talk to a townie before I went to bed
Ali, our different schedules have cursed us this day.

This is now me.
In post 1837, Alisae wrote: No quickhammer from flea, pb, or you

Sas has his vote in play and is gone

We should probably stick in SAS vs LLD
In post 1840, Wavelength wrote:
In post 1837, Alisae wrote: No quickhammer from flea, pb, or you

Sas has his vote in play and is gone

We should probably stick in SAS vs LLD
Are you not willing to unvote at least long enough to hear me out about my concerns?

I agree that the lack of hammer means that 1 scum is very likely inside of LLD/SAS, but that does not fully address my concern
In post 1842, Alisae wrote: Like I’d love to kill PB
But that requires waiting for a SAS replacement, convincing that SAS replacement to do it.

That’s literally impossible right now.

Also I think it only makes sense for either her to be the redirector or me. And I claimed vigi…
Like we both have the most convenient claims for the situation.

But like, this is just obv to me?
How does PB if town actually get a TR on LLD so early?
I mean that’s like, you’re TRing one of the strongest wolf players in the game based off of what?
In post 1843, Wavelength wrote: If you are not even going to listen to me, I guess I can just vote LLD because I am powerless if you are not even hearing me out :/
In post 1844, Alisae wrote: You want to kill pb cause it allows us to be wrong later down the line
I get it
In post 1846, Wavelength wrote: You do not get it.

If I am right about him being third party, we can be setting ourselves to be fucked.

I pathed out the possible outcomes if PB is 3rd party, and LLD is town. It is BAD
In post 1850, Wavelength wrote: Now that we know that we are never in a 3:2:1 world, and only 4:2 or 4:1:1, here is a run down of what happens if we go ignore the possible SK.

If we ARE at 4:1:1 right now, and we kill town!LLD, here are some possible worlds:

1 death, 1 disappearance (both town)
---1:1:1 -- it is now
impossible
for us to win. We would just be king makers between the two anti-town factions.

1 Disappearance, but no flips
We have no idea what is happening
. Did they double up? Did the SK eat the scum? Who knows? Not us.
It could be 1:1:2 (which is again, unwinnable, we are just king makers) or
it could be 1:3, but the 1 has upto 2 scum inside which also feels hard.
And we don't even know what world we are in.

The only good outcome for the town is if the scum team kill the SK.

But what if they don't? If they shoot else where, the town basically always loses. IF PB really does spit people back out if he dies, then why would they even bother? They can risk getting eaten, and then come back with his elim down the line anyways.

This is the world that I am worried about. If we get it wrong between Stephen and LLD, and PB is 3rd party, we are fucked.

If we are in 4:2, then killing PB first is NOT BAD, because we get to see his flip to help find the scum. Either way. Either we confirm him group scum, and we are expressly looking for a PB partner.

OR

We confirm him not group scum, and we get to reset and come back to MELO with more information.

Frankly, (especially after the last page or so!), I am prepared to bet the game on PB being Not Town, of one variety or the other.

You seem to think that the only world where PB is town, I am scum. If I am wrong, then I will take the miselim tomorrow and this loss will be on me.

You talked me out of pushing for the third party kill yesterday, but I want it today.
In post 1851, Wavelength wrote: I had kind of accepted that if he was 3rd party, we were largely going to be at the whim of the anti-town night actions when 3:2:! was possible, but we can potentially lock that out now that we know we are never at 3:2:1
In post 1853, Wavelength wrote: If PB is 3rd party, which is my best guess at how this game makes sense, then this is the wrong game plan. We are setting ourselves up to lose.

If you are right, and I am wrong, THEN WE WIN WITH EITHER PATH.

But if I am right, and you are wrong, then your path could be throwing the game.
In post 1859, Wavelength wrote: The path that I am saying we take wins if I am right. It wins if Ali is right. It wins if Pink Ball is right.
In post 1860, Wavelength wrote: And if we are all fucking wrong somehow, then we were losing anyways
In post 1863, Wavelength wrote: Well, I wanted the unvote, because I thought that if I was able to start to sway you, then PB might hammer. And I did not want him to have that option anymore once you started considering what I had to say.
In post 1864, Alisae wrote: If pb was going to hammer he would have done it already, no?
In post 1866, Wavelength wrote: What scum team do we lose to by doing my path?

It is the safest path, and it is feeling really shitty that no one actually seems to care about my concern for the way this could lose. (Not PB, he has to argue against it if I am right, so :shrug I guess)
In post 1885, Wavelength wrote: Ali you have yet to give me a single scenario where your path wins, but mine loses.

And you refusing to consider my path WHEN IT WINS IF YOU ARE RIGHT TOO.

Is incredibly frustrating.

Like, you unilaterally have decided what we are doing today, and are not treating this like the team game it is supposed to be.
In post 1887, Wavelength wrote:
In post 1885, Wavelength wrote: Ali you have yet to give me a single scenario where your path wins, but mine loses.
Like in all worlds you have presented, it wins on the exact same DAY PHASE. We do not even delay the win.

If it is LLD+PB, then we win tomorrow with an LLD kill. If it is me+LLD, then your plan was already kill LLD->PB->Me. So switching to PB->LLD-ME wins in exactly the same amount of time for both teams you have said are possible.

But if you are WRONG, and I am RIGHT, you are throwing this game for no reason other then you deciding that we are doing it in your order just because.
In post 1889, Alisae wrote:

And you refusing to consider my path WHEN IT WINS IF YOU ARE RIGHT TOO.

Is incredibly frustrating.

Like, you unilaterally have decided what we are doing today, and are not treating this like the team game it is supposed to be.
Ur path is better, I’m not the person who you should be convincing here unless you really just want me to unvote.

You’re frustrated but I don’t entirely get how you think it could still be something like Sas + pp where I feel like I’ve explained where I’m coming from from d1 to now.
In post 1890, Wavelength wrote:
In post 1889, Alisae wrote: Ur path is better, I’m not the person who you should be convincing here unless you really just want me to unvote.
I need your vote, so yes. I need you to convince you, and I need you to unvote.

And then I can talk to Flea.

I am genearlly assuming that I have LLD's vote by default, when the alternative is her own elim.

You are the one who gets to decide which path we are doing here.
In post 1893, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1882, Wavelength wrote: Pink Ball cannot lol!hammer in that world. He is outed.
You know what Wave?
VOTE: LLD
There, you got it. I said I was going to wait for you to say your thing, but 'your thing' is bullshit, Ali thinks it's bullshit too so clearly thinking it's bullshit is not scumdriven, it's just you being scum needing to get rid of a potential 3p that has no sense of being a 3p from a town perspective, you're just scared of me.
In post 1895, Wavelength wrote: JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
In post 1896, Wavelength wrote: ALI THIS IS WHY I FUCKING ASKED YOU TO UNVOTE
In post 1900, Wavelength wrote: I didnt want you to accept responsibility, I wanted you to be willing to be a team player.
In post 1902, Wavelength wrote: because someone you think is town is begging you not to ignore them
In post 1903, Wavelength wrote:
In post 1901, Pink Ball wrote: And I wanted to be a teamplayer but you kept calling me 3p
IF I AM WRONG, AND YOU ARE TOWN, THEN YOUR SOLVE OF ME + LLD WOULD HAVE STILL BEEN KILLED.

LIKE JESUS CHRIST
In post 1904, Wavelength wrote: I am logging off, fucking hell
Wavelength
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2543 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:55 pm

Post by Wavelength »

I feel like those are probably the three clearest places to read in this game to see that I am town here?
Wavelength
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2544 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:56 pm

Post by Wavelength »

And that is probably the best I can do to help you with out you taking the lead asking quesitons
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2545 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:36 pm

Meanwhile, Flea knows Enchant can actually apply mechanically to this and knows that Enchant knows scumranges can vary.

While I'm rarely out of mine and there's nothing to clear me, I've done all I can, and I'm certainly not going to drag up posts about how right/wrong i am because scum can yeet their own and can theatre their blows on each other
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2546 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:43 pm

Post by Enchant »

I am still mad that by using that fucking mask on me Wave would clear self last night, and we would't have this day.
Wizard-Mercenary

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2547 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:08 am

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 8.2

Flea the Magician (1) - Wavelength
Wavelength (1) - Flea the Magician

Not voting (1) - Enchant

(expired on 2023-04-05 18:04:00) remain until day end

With 3 players alive, it takes 2 to reach a majority.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2548 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:49 am

Yeah but then Kokichi would also be alive.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2549 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:52 am

Shame I didn't get the Keeton mask. Just throw riddles at people for prizes.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”