Goon
Goon
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Open 875 - The Kindgom of Zeal: The Queens Chosen - GAME OVER

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:19 am

Post by LavosCore »

Open 875

The Kingdom of Zeal - The Queens Chosen
A glorious kingdom, or Queendom rather, built on the foundation of the Elemental Magicks and now powered by the Overwhelming might of the almighty Lavos!

The Queen has sent word out that she wishes to attempt to fine tune the Mammon Machines output, and some people have received invitations to attend the Chamber of the Mammon Machine for an experiment. Rumour also has it, 3 Earthbound ones will also be present - having intercepted these invitations and seeking to destroy the Machine itself!

The Queen is no fool, and anticipated this. The moment all 13 people who were invited arrived into the chamber, she slammed the door closed and sealed it with magicks nobody had yet seen.

Your duty, my people, is to find the three Earthbound amongst you. They have a weapon, a curious Ruby Knife they think holds the power to stop me and stop Zeal. The Mammon machine will be activated shortly, and I fancy a little game.

Some of you, will gain the power to detect the magic of others. Some of you, will gain the ability to protect another from that knife.

Disappoint me, and you will be sacrificed for the good of the Kingdom, as Tribute to the Timeless Lavos!

Oh and you dirty little Earthbound filth? I'll show you some mercy. If you survive? I'll let you go - but I'm keeping the Knife.

You are free to feed someone into the Mammon Machine, but for every person you feed in - or until I get bored which should take around 7 days - I will turn the lights off for two day, and give our visitors a chance to give you a reason to co-operate - and if my plan works, some of you will get a small dose of the power from Lavos to assist you.

Last edited by LavosCore on Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:27 am, edited 12 times in total.
LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:20 am

Post by LavosCore »

Game Events!Image

Spoiler: Game Setup (Added Postgame)

Town
Night 1

furtiveglance - Enlightened Investigator
Ranger - Enlightened Protector

Night 2

Umlaut - Enlightened Investigator

Night 3

redFF - Enlightened Investigator

Night 4

Lady Lambdadelta - Enlightened Protector
Radical Rat - Enlightened Protector
Ethel - Enlightened Investigator
Detective Penguin - Enlightened Investigator

Night 5

Save The Dragons - Enlightened Protector
Enchant
Sail
- Enlightened Investigator

The Earthbound
Gimli
KawaiiKame
Korina

Cephrir

Images link to thread points.
Spoiler: Day 1 Starts
Spoiler: redFF is eliminated
Spoiler: Day 2 Starts, Detective Penguin has died!
Spoiler: furtiveglance is eliminated!
Spoiler: Day 3 begins! Ethel is... not sashimi?
Spoiler: An Earthbound is dismissed!
Spoiler: Day 4 begins! Enchant took a knife to the back?!
Spoiler: Umlaut joins eternity
Spoiler: Day 5 Begins! ... Nobody died?
Spoiler: Radical Rat takes a closer look at the Machine
Spoiler: The Earthbound make their final strike!

Last edited by LavosCore on Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:41 am, edited 20 times in total.
LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:21 am

Post by LavosCore »

THE RULES
The Game
This is a Diffusion_of_Power Setup.
3 mafia goons against either 6 cops and 4 docs, 5 cops and 5 docs, or 4 cops and 6 docs.
The scumteam know the setup numbers - they know the number of docs and cops, but not when they will be active or who they are.
Each cop and doc is night limited. If you don't act on your night, you miss your chance.
Any questions will be answered by the wiki and these posts. I am happy to offer minor clarifications.

GENERAL RULES AND ETTIQUETTE
  • All Site rules must be followed at all times.
  • Do not discuss this game outside of designated areas without specific prior permission.
  • Do not quote any private communications with me, including but not limited to content, timestamps, etc. You may paraphrase.
  • I hold a 3-strike policy on discriminatory and derogatory attacks, 3 strikes and you will be force-replaced and black listed. This may be waived in extreme circumstances.
  • Vocaroos and similar are explicitly forbidden in my games.
  • Please avoid using images as content or as proof of content or working, and please spoiler large images appropriately.
  • Remember this is a game. Play to win, play for fun.
  • If you're not feeling the vibe, tag out. I wont hate you <3
  • BE NICE, BE KIND, LOVE IS GREATER THAN HATE.

ACTIVITY, PRODS AND REPLACEMENTS
  • Prods will be issued after 48 hours of inactivity, Saturday and Sunday will be considered 1/2 time (24 hours)
  • Public Holidays in one place, may not be in another. Please announce V/LA for the period if you observe the holiday.
    For example: Thanksgiving isn't a thing in the UK.

• Any Public Holidays that I do make allowances for, will be announced in thread and with the adjustments being made.
  • Prods must be responded to within 24 hours, or I will begin seeking replacement.
  • A 3rd prod will be automatic replacement.
  • Replacement searches will be announced in thread, a player replaced for inactivity will have until a replacement is found to make a game-contributing post.
  • Prod-dodging is not allowed, a promise for content will be considered broken within 18 hours unless V/LA is declared.
  • If you are expected to be V/LA, please notify me if possible. I will respect the V/LA banner on profiles.
  • I may ask players who are frequently or on an extensive V/LA about their ability to post, and request they accept replacement.

HYDRAS
  • All players within the hydra are responsible for meeting activity guidelines for the account.
  • All players will receive access to a PT for communications.
  • Discord chats will be considered if requested.
  • Hydra PT's will not be made public unless requested.
  • Hydra's are NOT required to sign posts.

DEADLINES
  • Day/Active/Court phases will last for 7 days.
  • Night/Wait/Adjournment phases will last for 2 days.
  • Fast-Night may be requested.
  • Extensions may be given in extreme circumstances.
  • Unless your role specifies otherwise, if you do not submit a night action, it will be forfeit.

ACTIONS, VOTING AND VOIDYEETING
  • A simple majority will suffice for the player to be yote unto the void. (roundUp ( ( currentLivingPlayers + 1 ) / 2 ) )
  • If no majority is reached by Deadline, a No Elimination will occur.
  • Please use players names or a suitable abbreviation for a player clearly marked in bold or with Vote tags to vote.
    VOTE: Flea - VOTE: Magician - VOTE: FtM are all valid votes for me, for example.
  • If I think its a vote, it's a vote.

META
  • I like using
    Hot-Pink
    Pink
    , and
    Purple
    . You can use these colours.
  • All posts and edits made by me will have my lil friend nearby: Image
  • Impersonating me, or attempting to mislead people into thinking it is me, will be punished with a forced replacement.
  • Unless permitted by a role, please do not use any text smaller than 75, any invisible, encrypted or obfuscated text.
  • Don't use any provable randomness! If you're using a roller of any sort, don't show evidence of it.
  • Notes PTs will be given upon request and will be made public knowledge post game. However, they will not be made public unless requested by the owner.
  • Don't talking about using or having the notes PTs.
  • These rules aren't a complete set as I can't account for every scenario, and can be modified at will. If this happens mid-game I will announce it and it will be effective immediately.
Last edited by LavosCore on Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:26 am

Post by LavosCore »

Example Role PMs
Spoiler: Enlightened Investigator (Cop)

The Kingdom of Zeal

The Queens Chosen

Diffusion of power?

The Kingdom of Zeal - Role PM!

Welcome ExamplePlayer, to the Chamber of the Mammon Machine!

The power from the glorious Lavos is channelled down and focused though this magnificent creation of the Gurus, bringing the people of Zeal into a new age of glory and prosperity!

The power that has been granted to you is limited at this time, The Queen has an unusual process, but, she is The Queen and she is to be trusted.

The Mammon Machine is operating at low power, and there are rumours of the lowly Earthbound Ones attempting to break the Machine...

We are The Queens Chosen - defeat is not an option!

Therefore - you may:
Search someone for the presence of Magic, once, on Night X.

Talk through the day with your fellows, attempt to deduce those allied to the Glorious Kingdom of Zeal from the lowly Earthbound Ones.
Once you believe you have found the Earthbound, declare as such and with your fellows VOTE to feed them to the Mammon Machine they so crave to destroy.

Something in your heart tells you this week is significant, this week could shape the entire future of The Glorious Kingdom of Zeal...

Objectives and abilities
  • ALIGNMENT
    : You are town.
  • POWER ROLE
    : On Night X, you may investigate a player to learn their alignment. The result of this is guaranteed sane.
  • WIN CONDITION
    : Eliminate all threats to town.
The Game Thread can be found here.

PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE WITH YOUR ALIGNMENT, ROLE, AND ALLIES IF YOU HAVE THEM.

Spoiler: Enlightened Protector (Doctor)
The Kingdom of Zeal

The Queens Chosen

Diffusion of power?

Welcome ExamplePlayer, to the Chamber of the Mammon Machine!

The power from the glorious Lavos is channelled down and focused though this magnificent creation of the Gurus, bringing the people of Zeal into a new age of glory and prosperity!

The power that has been granted to you is limited at this time, The Queen has an unusual process, but, she is The Queen and she is to be trusted.

The Mammon Machine is operating at low power, and there are rumours of the lowly Earthbound Ones attempting to break the Machine...

We are The Queens Chosen - defeat is not an option!

Therefore - you may:
Protect someone from the Earthbounds basic weaponry, once, on Night X.

Talk through the day with your fellows, attempt to deduce those allied to the Glorious Kingdom of Zeal from the lowly Earthbound Ones.
Once you believe you have found the Earthbound, declare as such and with your fellows VOTE to feed them to the Mammon Machine they so crave to destroy.

Something in your heart tells you this week is significant, this week could shape the entire future of The Glorious Kingdom of Zeal...

Objectives and abilities
  • ALIGNMENT
    : You are town.
  • POWER ROLE
    : On Night X, you may protect a player from the Mafia Factional Kill.
  • WIN CONDITION
    : Eliminate all threats to town.

PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE WITH YOUR ALIGNMENT, ROLE, AND ALLIES IF YOU HAVE THEM.

Spoiler: Earthbound One (Mafia Goon)

The Kingdom of Zeal

The Queens Chosen

Diffusion of power?

Welcome back to Zeal, ExamplePlayer.
You are an Earthbound one, cast once from the glorious city of Zeal for the crime of simply not having magic.

You're not overly fond of this, and with {allies} at your side you've all agreed to take down the cursed Mammon Machine. Unfortunately, the Zealites here are going to stop you. They don't suspect you currently, take them down, take them out and claim victory over the oppressors!

You know that present within, 4/5/6 have the power of protection from your knife, and 4/5/6 have the power to detect your lack of magic.
You're also aware that these powers are limited, and each Zealite present can only use their power
once.

Some unknown benefactor has given you the powers to communicate with {allies} without detection, and you may do so here.

The best of luck to you, something deep within your heart and soul, tells you this could be a significant event...

Objectives and abilities
  • INFORMED
    : You are aware there are 4/5/6 cops and 4/5/6 Doctors in this setup.
  • FACTIONAL KILL
    : Once per night, you may kill a player.
  • WIN CONDITION
    : When you reach equal numbers with the Town and nothing can prevent this happening.

LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:30 am

Post by LavosCore »

Day 1 start!

As the queen slammed the door shut - her orders given - those in the room stood in shocked silence, wondering what to do, how to do it, and how to
not
disappoint their queen...

Vote Count 1-1
Not Voting
(13)
:
Cephrir - Detective Penguin - Ethel - Gimli - Korina - Lady Lambdadelta - Radical Rat - Ranger - Sail - Save The Dragons - Umlaut - furtiveglance - redFF

With 13 players in the game, 7 are required to Yeet unto the Eternal Void .

Day ends in (expired on 2023-03-21 10:00:00)

Mod Notes
Radical Rat is V/LA

Pronouns are visible under a players name, please use them. If you're unsure, ask!
Last edited by LavosCore on Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:24 pm

Post by LavosCore »

Vote Count 1-2
Ranger
(2)
:
Lady Lambdadelta - Sail

redFF
(1)
:
Ranger

Cephrir
(1)
:
redFF

Not Voting
(9)
:
Cephrir - Detective Penguin - Ethel - Gimli - Korina - Radical Rat - Save The Dragons - Umlaut - furtiveglance

Mod Notes
Radical Rat, Korina and Ranger are V/LA

Pronouns are visible under a players name, please use them. If you're unsure, ask!
LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:39 pm

Post by LavosCore »

Vote Count 1-3
Ranger
(4)
:
Lady Lambdadelta - Cephrir - Ranger - redFF
Cephrir
(1)
:
Detective Penguin
Detective Penguin
(1)
:
Sail

Not Voting
(7)
:
Ethel - Gimli - Korina - Radical Rat - Save The Dragons - Umlaut - furtiveglance

Mod Notes
Radical Rat, Korina and Ranger are V/LA

Colours updated, let me know if this is any better!

My votecounter tends to work in alphabetical order to make my life easier, I'll do it in vote order though from now though given the confusion it caused.
Spoiler: Lil more detail

I cheat and use a JSON file to store your votes, then feed that into a parser :P When the JSON file is made it lists everyone alphabetically. If I move the most recent vote to the bottom of the list then it'll do it in vote order. This makes formatting vote counts easier and less chance of me messing up a vote count. :)

LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:15 am

Post by LavosCore »

Vote Count 1-4
Ranger
(5)
:
Lady Lambdadelta - Ranger - redFF - Umlaut - Korina
redFF
(2)
:
Gimli - Save The Dragons
Gimli
(1)
:
Sail
Umlaut
(2)
:
Cephrir - Detective Penguin

Not Voting
(3)
:
Ethel - Radical Rat - furtiveglance

Mod Notes
Radical Rat is V/LA.

LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:06 pm

Post by LavosCore »

THE QUEENS DECLARATION - MODERATOR NOTICE
I realise things are a little heated right now, and I'm going to request accusations on personal and system matters remain out of the game.

I have trust and good faith in the players present that they are capable of handling things in a mature and pleasant fashion and I will take action against continued personal attacks.

Please do not defend or attack using Plurality in any form.

If you're feeling the heat, step away, do some self-care, despite the seriousness of my flavour and lore, this is a game.
LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:37 pm

Post by LavosCore »

Vote Count 1-5
Ranger
(5)
:
Lady Lambdadelta - Ranger - redFF - Umlaut - Korina
redFF
(1)
:
Detective Penguin
Umlaut
(1)
:
Sail
furtiveglance
(3)
:
Gimli - Cephrir - Save The Dragons

Not Voting
(3)
:
Ethel - Radical Rat - furtiveglance

Mod Notes
Radical Rat is V/LA.

A quick reminder! One of my rules is this:
BE NICE, BE KIND, LOVE IS GREATER THAN HATE.
LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:08 pm

Post by LavosCore »

Vote Count 1-6
Ranger
(3)
:
Lady Lambdadelta - Ranger - Korina
Umlaut
(1)
:
Sail
furtiveglance
(3)
:
Gimli - Cephrir - redFF

Not Voting
(6)
:
Ethel - Radical Rat - furtiveglance - Detective Penguin - Save The Dragons - Umlaut

Mod Notes
Radical Rat is V/LA and has been prodded.

A quick reminder! One of my rules is this:
BE NICE, BE KIND, LOVE IS GREATER THAN HATE.
LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (isolation #11) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:00 pm

Post by LavosCore »

The Queens Declaration - Moderator notice
While no further rules have been broken, toeing the line of what is defined can be worse than a break and depending on how far it goes it is outright disrespectful to me, to the game and to the players.

I will state again, Plurality is not to be used as an attack or defence.

I will begin taking action if this continues.
LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #12) » Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:38 am

Post by LavosCore »

Replacement?
Sail has requested replacement.

LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:37 am

Post by LavosCore »

Replacement!
Enchant replaces Sail!
LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:53 am

Post by LavosCore »

Vote Count 1-7
Ranger
(2)
:
Ranger - Korina
Umlaut
(1)
:
Enchant
furtiveglance
(1)
:
redFF
Korina
(2)
:
Detective Penguin - Gimli
Gimli
(1)
:
Lady Lambdadelta
redFF
(1)
:
Save The Dragons
Enchant
(1)
:
Cephrir

Not Voting
(4)
:
Ethel - Radical Rat - furtiveglance - Umlaut

Mod Notes
Radical Rat is V/LA and has been prodded. They have (expired on 2023-03-18 15:53:13) to respond or will be replaced. In the case of replacement, 1 day will be added to the timer.

LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:27 pm

Post by LavosCore »

Replacement?
Korina has requested replacement.
Last edited by LavosCore on Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (isolation #16) » Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:51 pm

Post by LavosCore »

Replacement!
KawaiiKame replaces Korina
LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (isolation #17) » Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:56 pm

Post by LavosCore »

Vote Count 1-8
Ranger
(2)
:
Ranger - KawaiiKame
furtiveglance
(1)
:
redFF
KawaiiKame
(3)
:
Detective Penguin - Gimli - Umlaut
Gimli
(1)
:
Lady Lambdadelta
redFF
(2)
:
Save The Dragons - furtiveglance
Enchant
(2)
:
Cephrir - Radical Rat
Radical Rat
(1)
:
Enchant

Not Voting
(1)
:
Ethel

Mod Notes
KawaiiKame replaces Korina

LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (isolation #18) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:02 am

Post by LavosCore »

The Queen is Perfect...
...and absolutely did not forget to add a list of currently players anywhere... Added to the game events post
LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (isolation #19) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:07 am

Post by LavosCore »

Vote Count 1-9
Ranger
(5)
:
Ranger - KawaiiKame - Radical Rat - redFF - Umlaut
KawaiiKame
(1)
:
Detective Penguin
Gimli
(1)
:
Lady Lambdadelta
redFF
(5)
:
Save The Dragons - furtiveglance - Ethel - Gimli - Enchant
Enchant
(1)
:
Cephrir

Not Voting
(0)
:

Mod Notes
LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #924 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:31 pm

Post by LavosCore »

Vote Count 1-FINAL
Ranger
(4)
:
Ranger - KawaiiKame - redFF - Umlaut
Gimli
(1)
:
Lady Lambdadelta
redFF
(7)
:
Save The Dragons - furtiveglance - Ethel - Gimli - Detective Penguin - Cephrir - Radical Rat
Enchant
(1)
:
Enchant

Not Voting
(0)
:

Mod Notes

HAMMARGH!
LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:40 pm

Post by LavosCore »

Elimination
After a day of heated debates, a guest appearance by the ever weird creature known as Doreen and the transmutation of Ethel into a plate a sashimi, eventually a decision was reached.

redFF was turned upon, and forced into the machine, forced into eternity as part of Lavos, The Devourer of worlds.

No sooner than he was placed before the machine did the lights shut off, and a hologram of Queen Zeal appeared.

"So you have chosen this one to eliminate, disappointing.
redFF was An Enlightened Investigator!
and one of the ones I invited here.

Those of you whose powers are attuned to the first night, and the Earthbound who have infiltrated this chamber... you have (expired on 2023-03-22 20:38:26) to make your move.

Daystart may be delayed as I appear to be unwell, if it is delayed, I will unlock and post the flip as soon as I am able, and send the daystart PM out.

Ethels transformation is for flavour purposes only.
Last edited by LavosCore on Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (isolation #22) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:48 pm

Post by LavosCore »

The Nights Events!

The power of the Mammon Machine became unmistakable as the lights fell. Every single person in that room - even the Earthbound could feel it's pulses. No sooner than people had a chance to bathe in it's might, did a scream echo outwards, resonating around the chamber and chilling all who heard it to the very bone.

As the lights rose once more,
Detective Penguin,
an Enlightened Investigator
was found with an odd Ruby Knife sticking from his back!

Last edited by LavosCore on Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:50 pm

Post by LavosCore »

Vote Count 2-START
Not Voting
(11)
:
Ranger - KawaiiKame - Lady Lambdadelta - Save The Dragons - furtiveglance - Ethel - Gimli - Umlaut - Enchant - Cephrir - Radical Rat

With 11 players in the game, 6 are required to Yeet unto the Eternal Void .

Day ends in (expired on 2023-03-29 21:00:26)

Mod Notes
Last edited by LavosCore on Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1116 (isolation #24) » Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:14 am

Post by LavosCore »

Vote Count 2-1
Cephrir
(2)
:
Enchant - furtiveglance
furtiveglance
(4)
:
Cephrir - Radical Rat - Ranger - Ethel

Not Voting
(5)
:
KawaiiKame - Lady Lambdadelta - Save The Dragons - Gimli - Umlaut

Mod Notes
Ranger is V/LA

Chrono Trigger is not an Anime, though it does have a pilot episode somewhere, and I believe a Manga given the artwork is by the amazing Akira Toyiyama and better known for his work on Dragon Ball and the Dragon Quest series of games. Lore knowledge won't help you in this game, but technically the Zealites aren't baddies... Neither are the Earthbound.

I have unfortunately caught a rather bad sinus infection and can barely see, and the anti-biotics I've been given are affecting my sleep patterns. I'm going to shift to AM vote counts (my time) instead of evening ones so I can do them when I have a little more energy available to me.
LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1166 (isolation #25) » Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:27 pm

Post by LavosCore »

Vote Count 2-2
Cephrir
(3)
:
Enchant - furtiveglance - Gimli
furtiveglance
(4)
:
Cephrir - Radical Rat - Ranger - Ethel

Not Voting
(4)
:
KawaiiKame - Lady Lambdadelta - Save The Dragons - Umlaut

Mod Notes

Whats a backup mod? Fortunately all I have to do with votes is update a JSON file and the rest is scripted for me.
LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1372 (isolation #26) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:52 am

Post by LavosCore »

Vote Count 2-FINAL
Cephrir
(2)
:
Enchant - furtiveglance
furtiveglance
(6)
:
Cephrir - Radical Rat - Ranger - Lady Lambdadelta - Gimli - Ethel
KawaiiKame
(1)
:
Umlaut

Not Voting
(2)
:
KawaiiKame - Save The Dragons

Mod Notes
LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1373 (isolation #27) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:02 am

Post by LavosCore »

furtiveglance has been eliminated
Hmm, you act fast it seems. Such haste is not always so rewarding you see, Lavos blessed furtiveglance with the power of insight, you see...
furtiveglance was an Enlightened Investigator
, you see - and now he will spend eternity with the Glorious Lavos!

You filthy earthbound and those of you blessed have (expired on 2023-03-26 17:00:54) to act!
Last edited by LavosCore on Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1374 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:07 pm

Post by LavosCore »

The Nights Demise...
Such sweet arias were rarely found in Zeal... The music itself is incredible, but to lose such a voice, to lose such an artist...

Where
Ethel, an Enlightened Investigator
once stood, the Ruby Knife was found with... well that's definitely not sashimi. Doreen is never going to let people forget this, and Enhasa will certainly never be the same again.

Whatever Ethel really was, she was certainly dreaming she was human.
LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1375 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:29 pm

Post by LavosCore »

Vote Count 3-START
Not Voting
(9)
:
KawaiiKame - Enchant - Cephrir - Radical Rat - Ranger - Save The Dragons - Lady Lambdadelta - Gimli - Umlaut

With 9 players in the game, 5 are required to Yeet unto the Eternal Void .

Day ends in (expired on 2023-04-02 19:31:39)

Mod Notes

Sorry for the late start and not unlocking the thread on time, I blame DST and other such holes in time.
LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1384 (isolation #30) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:50 pm

Post by LavosCore »

The Queens Declaration
While I generally don't agree with stricter moderation of games, I am going to remind you we are here to play a game.
I will start taking action against people who cause trouble.
I will not give individual warnings publicly, I also don't give more than one.

This is the final in game warning.

LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1431 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:31 am

Post by LavosCore »

Vote Count 3-FINAL
Cephrir
(6)
:
Gimli - Enchant - KawaiiKame - Save The Dragons - Cephrir - Ranger

Not Voting
(3)
:
Radical Rat - Lady Lambdadelta - Umlaut

With 9 players in the game, 5 are required to Yeet unto the Eternal Void .

Day ends in (expired on 2023-04-02 19:31:39)

Mod Notes
LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1432 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:45 am

Post by LavosCore »

Elimination

A cold sinister laugh echos throughout the chamber as Cephrir steps up to the machine.

Giving yourself up? Not even a fight? Surely then even you know the might of Lavos cannot be stopped!

I go on my te-

Before Cephrir could respond fully to Queen Zeal, Ranger stepped forward and gave a final shove, forcing Cephrir into the machine, and forcing their true appearance to be seen by all.

There was no mistaking it, the dirt, the filth, the hopeless eyes...
Cephrir was an Earthbound One!

The Queens laughter filled the chamber once more as it faded to darkness. The Queen, clearly delighted at what had just occured within the chamber.

(expired on 2023-03-30 07:44:17) is all you have. Use your gifts, or your knife, as you will. If you wish to expedite this process, you may simply ask
LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1433 (isolation #33) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:10 am

Post by LavosCore »

The Night Ends
Another "night" has passed, and I see the cowardly Earthbound went for
Enchant, an Enlightened Investigator
appears have to been stabbed in the back by one of you cowards. Still, I'm sure they'll be happy serving the immortal Lavos in spirit.

I must say, you seem to be having quite the streak as well, I wonder, how much more damage can you do? Could you actually take down my machine? You certainly have intrigued me. Oh and following Ethel's return to whatever foodstuff that was, I have had Enhasa placed on lockdown. Those of you who call Enhasa home will be checked to ensure you are human. If you are not, you will be sent to Kajar as part of the Mystic Research Project.
LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1434 (isolation #34) » Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:12 am

Post by LavosCore »

Vote Count 4-START
Not Voting
(7)
:
Radical Rat - Lady Lambdadelta - Umlaut - Gimli - KawaiiKame - Save The Dragons - Ranger

With 7 players in the game, 4 are required to Yeet unto the Eternal Void .

Day ends in (expired on 2023-04-06 09:17:30)

Mod Notes
LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1476 (isolation #35) » Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:13 am

Post by LavosCore »

Vote Count 4-1
Radical Rat
(2)
:
Umlaut - Gimli
Umlaut
(2)
:
Lady Lambdadelta - Radical Rat

Not Voting
(3)
:
KawaiiKame - Save The Dragons - Ranger

Mod Notes
Umlaut is V/LA!

KawaiiKame is due to be prodded in (expired on 2023-04-01 10:12:53)

LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1521 (isolation #36) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:36 am

Post by LavosCore »

Vote Count 4-FINAL
Radical Rat
(2)
:
Umlaut - Gimli
Umlaut
(4)
:
Lady Lambdadelta - Radical Rat - Ranger - KawaiiKame

Not Voting
(1)
:
Save The Dragons

Mod Notes
Umlaut is V/LA!

LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1522 (isolation #37) » Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:43 am

Post by LavosCore »

Elimination!

Such haste, such confidence... I should commend you all for being so willing to join Lavos in his eternal life and all so fast.

I would assume with the speed you act, you care not for his alignment, but I should remind you all.

You are here to test the Mammon Machine, and to prevent the Earthbound from harming it.

You all have (expired on 2023-04-03 11:43:43) to remember this, and act accordingly.

Oh, and Umlaut was invited here, and Lavos has blessed him.
Umlaut was an Enlightened Investigator!
Last edited by LavosCore on Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1523 (isolation #38) » Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:11 am

Post by LavosCore »

A New Day
How peculiar... not a knife in sight. I believe this means nobody joined Lavos overnight. Were you perhaps well blessed or did you lose your bottle? Even Melchior has taken an interest in what happened here - and he usually dislikes my games.
LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1524 (isolation #39) » Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:13 am

Post by LavosCore »

Vote Count 5-START
Not Voting
(6)
:
Save The Dragons - Gimli - Lady Lambdadelta - Radical Rat - Ranger - KawaiiKame

With 6 players in the game, 4 are required to Yeet unto the Eternal Void .

Day ends in (expired on 2023-04-10 12:17:48)

Mod Notes
LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1548 (isolation #40) » Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:26 am

Post by LavosCore »

Vote Count 5-1
Not Voting
(6)
:
Save The Dragons - Gimli - Lady Lambdadelta - Radical Rat - Ranger - KawaiiKame

Day ends in (expired on 2023-04-10 12:17:48)

Mod Notes
LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1584 (isolation #41) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:46 pm

Post by LavosCore »

PROD!
KawaiiKame is being prodded and has (expired on 2023-04-06 20:46:56) to post game forwarding content.
LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1649 (isolation #42) » Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:11 am

Post by LavosCore »

Vote Count 5-2
Lady Lambdadelta
(1)
:
Radical Rat

Not Voting
(5)
:
Save The Dragons - Gimli - Lady Lambdadelta - Ranger - KawaiiKame

Day ends in (expired on 2023-04-12 12:17:48)

Mod Notes
Easter snuck up on me, how dare it. I have added 2 days to the deadline to accommodate for the holiday.

Ranger has been prodded and has (expired on 2023-04-09 13:13:09) to post game advancing content.

Last edited by LavosCore on Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1796 (isolation #43) » Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:55 am

Post by LavosCore »

Easter proddings!
Sorry for my own absences over Easter, i was hoping the 2 days was enough of an extension to cover me and it was not.

Kawaii will be prodded in about (expired on 2023-04-11 06:55:16) when Ill be awake and around.
Last edited by LavosCore on Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1828 (isolation #44) » Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:15 am

Post by LavosCore »

Vote Count 5-3
Not Voting
(6)
:
Save The Dragons - Gimli - Lady Lambdadelta - Ranger - KawaiiKame - Radical Rat

Day ends in (expired on 2023-04-13 12:17:48)

Mod Notes
Kawaii has (expired on 2023-04-12 15:11:30) until replacement. No further prods will be given to this player. If a replacement is required, timer will be frozen at 1 day until a replacement is confirmed.

Last edited by LavosCore on Tue Apr 11, 2023 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1856 (isolation #45) » Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:10 pm

Post by LavosCore »

Vote Count 5-FINAL
Radical Rat
(4)
:
Ranger - Lady Lambdadelta - KawaiiKame - Gimli

Not Voting
(2)
:
Save The Dragons - Radical Rat

Day ends in (expired on 2023-04-13 12:17:48)

Mod Notes
LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1857 (isolation #46) » Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:37 pm

Post by LavosCore »

Night Falls
Knowing their fate, knowing that they're outnumbered and despite their protests... Radical Rat steps up to the Mammon Machine. Knowing their mistakes, knowing they failed Zeal and their Queen... A deep breath was taken as they stepped up into the light of Lavos.

No change, no guise, just another Enlightened one sent to join what they were all told was eternal glory.

They were wrong -
Radical Rat was an Enlightened Protector

A deep chill fell across all those who remained. Tonight would truly decide the outcome.

Would the Earthbound who cheered too early attain their victory over the cursed machine, or would the final person blessed by Lavos with the power of protection be correct in their action tonight?

MODERATOR ACTION
THE GAME IS NOT YET OVER!

There are N5 actions to resolve. I am going to ask the relevant parties to submit their night actions as normal within (expired on 2023-04-14 05:37:36) and I plan to rule it as if the kill is prevented, it is a town win. If the kill succeeds then the Mafia win condition is fulfilled regardless.

I have informed the ListMod and requested their opinions on this course of action.
LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1858 (isolation #47) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:23 am

Post by LavosCore »

THE KINGDOM OF ZEAL - THE QUEENS CHOSEN - GAME OVER!
The Queen watched on, confident in her chosen. She knew who had to do what to secure victory for Zeal. Her gaze, was locked firmly on
Save The Dragons, an Enlightened Protector
, the last of her protectors to act. She saw the glimmer of magic emanate from him towards
Lady Lambdadelta, an Enlightened Protector
granting her the protection from the Ruby Knife that kept finding its way into peoples backs.

It was not enough.

Sensing the opening,
KawaiiKame, an Earthbound one
tried to shove
Ranger, an Enlightened Protector
to one side, as
Gimli, an Earthbound One
drew the Ruby knife and launched his final attack.

With some weird magic aiding him, Gimli found a burst of speed and strength, slicing into Save the Dragons with the knife and using KawaiiKame to get a boost, he scrambled up the machine. Queen Zeal herself remained at the top.

"HOW DARE YOU! YOU FILTHY CRETIN I WILL END YOU!"

Gimli paid no heed, and sunk the ruby knife into the machine, just as he had been instructed to do. Zeal visibly recoiled in pain as the knife was pushed deeper and deeper into the machine...

Sparks flew, but nothing happened, the machine continued its thrum and pulsing.
An unfamiliar voice echoed through the chamber.
"Mother wishes to go back on her word, I will send you home. Stay hidden, she will likely send Dalton to come find you. I'll use my power to try and help you hide."

As Gimli and KawaiiKame were sent from the chamber, parts of the machine began to explode, sending Lady Lambdadelta, Save the Dragons and Ranger into strange portals, never to be seen in Zeal again...

GAME OVER!

The Earthbound Ones
have partially destroyed The Mammon Machine and beat the Diffusion of Power!

Spoiler: Setup Brief

║ furtiveglance Enlightened Investigator Night 1 ║
║ Ranger Enlightened Protector Night 1║

║ Umlaut Enlightened Investigator Night 2 ║

║ redFF Enlightened Investigator Night 3 ║

║ Lady Lambdadelta Enlightened Protector Night 4 ║
║ Radical Rat Enlightened Protector Night 4║
║ Ethel Enlightened Investigator Night 4║
║ Detective Penguin Enlightened Investigator Night 4║

║ Save The Dragons Enlightened Protector Night 5 ║
║ Sail Enlightened Investigator Night 5 ║

KawaiiKama replaced Korina
Enchant replaced Sail

Mod Thead: viewtopic.php?t=90631
Dead Chat: viewtopic.php?t=90651
Scumchat will be released in around 48 hours.
LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1859 (isolation #48) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:25 am

Post by LavosCore »

My gods ya'll know how to keep my on my toes.

This has genuinely been a pleasure to watch happen for the most part and I hope it's been enjoyable beyond the initial hiccoughs.

Also I'm going to apologise for my massive inconsistencies in spelling Enlightened xD
LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1861 (isolation #49) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:51 am

Post by LavosCore »

SO my thoughts on this setup is despite how the power curve looks in towns favour it does seem to be quite scum sided. The limitation of X Shot is something that is significant in this kind of game as you need to be able to read the person giving the result above all else and without a D1 mass claim, follow the cop is never going to happen and you've no promise of ever actually rolling a protective with an investigative on the same night. The record shows this is currently a bit of a scumsided setup, having watched it play out, I have to agree.

I chose this setup to run as it was the most interesting to me on the list of setups Something_smart wants to add to the approval list for open setups. I'm going to send a bit of feedback saying I think it's maybe a little too scumsided and possibly needs some balancing somewhere, not entirely sure where unfortunately but I'd advise you all send a bit of feedback as well, did you enjoy the game, would you play this setup again, would you run this setup, etc etc.

Feedback for me is always welcome. I know I'm a bit too lenient on rules sometimes and there are moments where harsher action probably should have been taken in game. Kawaii managing to dodge almost every prod timer was impressive and going forward if a timer is almost up at night I will be requesting prod responses overnight.
LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1862 (isolation #50) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:53 am

Post by LavosCore »

I have put all the images into an animation so you can kinda watch the game unfold too :P
Image is in post 2

Return to “Completed Open Games”