farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:03 am

Post by farside22 »

vote: ZazieR

Who thinks I should be punished for having a beautiful son and exploting him to my desire and whims. :lol:
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:09 am

Post by farside22 »

Mod: Note sig. Consider it more limited access as very limited.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #23 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:30 am

Post by farside22 »

That vote from fhqwhgads just put step at L-1. I can't imagine why someone would vote themselves in a small game like this where people can just quick hammer. That is bad.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #26 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:37 am

Post by farside22 »

Stef wrote:I unvoted. I'm at L-2. 3 people weren't going to jump in and hammer me before i could unvote. Be serious. :)
LOL I missed the unvote and vote to tiny.
So why did you self vote?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #50 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:59 am

Post by farside22 »

Geez I'm busy modding, answering other games. This game went from small post to big fast. Give me an hour and I will reply with what I see and think.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #51 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:02 am

Post by farside22 »

Stef post 38: Don't like this vote. Seems like someone buckling under pressure of questions. Also most people vote once during the random stage as a random vote not 3 times
Stef post 40: How did Zazie cut the random stage short? Why is it so important in your view?
Zack post 42: Why tini vision over others who had not communicated much?
fhg post 43: Wins!
stef post 45: So when is the random voting stage over in your opinion?

Mod People who need a prod:
Atlas

FOS: Stef

I get the impression you keep justifing your vote hopping as rvs. I disagree. Your vote on Zazie seems like a knee jerk reaction.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #60 (isolation #6) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:23 pm

Post by farside22 »

Responding to prod. Will post more tomorrow. Thanks.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #66 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:07 am

Post by farside22 »

Updating a few games and doctor appointment today. I will catch up later this afternoon.
Thanks
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #68 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

MafiaSSK wrote:Hi. Any questions?
Are you scum? Will you actually scum hunt this game? What are your thoughts on the players thus far.

So far I don't agree with ZazieR on Zack. Some people at least are around and talking. The ones who talk less have more to hide.
Looking at ZazieR and Tini in regards to comment.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #74 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:47 am

Post by farside22 »

zachattack wrote:
Hi. Any questions?
I'd like to hear MafiaSSK's opinion on the stef argument (but knowing him, I probably won't get it.)
Is SSK always like this? Surely he has to have some opinion on what's happened so far. He's been on the forum since his any questions post, but hasn't come into this thread. Atlas didn't post any content when he was around either so we have absolutely nothing on him. Since he's been online, I'm assuming he's checking the thread and choosing not to post anything. I don't like this, so I'm going to
unvote
vote MafiaSSK
Hopefully he sees this and feels like responding.

I'm also looking for Stef to answer the questions asked of him, since his trip was canceled. I think a lot of people are holding off waiting for this and that's why there's been so little activity lately.
I hate giving Meta to anyone but unfortunetly this is typical of MafiaSSK no matter his alignment. I'm hoping he will answer the questions possed and give input on the Stef wagon. If I get something of substance he may be town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #75 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:51 am

Post by farside22 »

Are you saying that those who are more active have less to hide? Then who of you, Zach, SSK and -TV- have something to hide. Because I can't say that these players have talked much. Also, are you aware that you're the only player who has still left their random vote. Why's that?
Sometimes I note scum lurker more. Also some people and what they say I get that town vibe feel from what they post.
I believe stef is the scummiest however I am unsure what the vote count is at and would like him to explain his action.
My second suspects would be TV and mafia depending on what he says as both of them mostly TV feels false. Mafia hasnt' said anything and I want him to answer the questions I asked before I place a vote on anyone that is not random.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #77 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:14 am

Post by farside22 »

@tv: Mostly these two things caught my eye.
First this:
-TinVision- wrote:Not entirely at ease with Stef's jumping around but in this case he's pointed a finger where it ought to go.

FOS Atlas
. Post moar.
Now you FOS'ed stef before this fos then you have that long comment with Zazie versus Stef. Which I don't know why just focusing on them, but your vote at the end and reason:

I
was gonna FOS Stef here for his trivializing the random voting stage and general overdefensiveness, but I already did that. Upgraded to a Vote Stef
I feel more like this is a BW vote then anything else. Your FOS to stef pointing out the no show then a vote for stef just seems like a flip flop I see scum do especially when you FOS'es are just one liners but when pressure is on Stef you put your vote there. I don't see why Atlas (now Mafia) is clear because of a conversation between Zazie and Stef.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #79 (isolation #12) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:43 am

Post by farside22 »

-TinVision- wrote:You seem to be indicating I'm giving a free pass to MafiaSSK by use of the term "clear". Who's saying anyone's cleared? Because I didn't immediately jump on him when he replaced someone I FOSed for lurking? I, with the time I had available, addressed the largest and most significant interaction in the game to date as I saw it, that being Stef-Zazie's back and forth.

I would certainly like to see some content from MafiaSSK, so we can have more data to work with.
So why did you feel the need to vote Stef for something you fos'ed earlier?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #82 (isolation #13) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

MafiaSSK wrote:
farside22 wrote:
MafiaSSK wrote:Hi. Any questions?
Are you scum? Will you actually scum hunt this game? What are your thoughts on the players thus far.

So far I don't agree with ZazieR on Zack. Some people at least are around and talking. The ones who talk less have more to hide.
Looking at ZazieR and Tini in regards to comment.
No. Yes. Neutral on everyone.

unvote:
vote: MafiaSSK

Not the answer I was looking for.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #89 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:54 am

Post by farside22 »

fhg post 43: Wins!
Wins? So you agree with what he had to say completely?
Yes I think what I thought reading things and what fhg said was exactly on par. Your vote on Zazie comes across as OMGUS vote with a knee jerk because she called out your reasoning. When you RVS multiple time, guess what people are going to ask you why.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #95 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:01 am

Post by farside22 »

-TinVision- wrote:We badly need to come together and figure out the best lynch candidate... I'll reread quick and post my decision.
Agreed and I'm voting for the person if town will hurt the town because he is not helpful. If scum great because it's one scum down.
I asked the questions I did to Mafia to see what he would say. It was next to nothing. I have noted meta wise he is more quiet (yes he is bad either way) as scum then town. I have a recent game I can link to show why I feel this way, but I endorse a Mafia lynch at this point.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #103 (isolation #16) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:50 am

Post by farside22 »

@Stef I don't see how tunnel vision is considered scummy. That comment is more like hey she is focused on me therefore she is scum comment.
FOS: Stef
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #106 (isolation #17) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:11 am

Post by farside22 »

Stef wrote:Is that a documented comment? O_o
You seem awfully picky. I think being tunnel-visioned is anti-town and can sometimes be scummy. I don't see why you consider it ok.
It's a null tell. I have seen scum and town both do tunnel vision game plays. Scum do it because it is an easy thing to do. Town do it because they believe in the case they have against said person.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #109 (isolation #18) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

Well looking at Mafia's profile it looks like he is busy so I will
unvote

And read through the game to garner something soon. I hope. :?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #116 (isolation #19) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:29 am

Post by farside22 »

farside22- Left a joke vote on ZazieR for quite some time. Any reason for this? I expected you to have more of a "leader" playstyle. I'm not seeing that at all. Maybe it's because I'm used to you being a Mod and making decisions in Survivor.
Not to let all my trade secrets out, but the serious facts are that I change my playstyle based on the game and how I feel at the time. I really didn't find much to push on. I thought the stef wagon was meh. Zazie is someone I like to keep an eye on at times. Others had felt protown. Now I need to read this game again and remind myself what I missed.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #118 (isolation #20) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:14 am

Post by farside22 »

fhg: Why would you say random vote player x and say that the player next to have your vote is another player?

Stef: How do you feel that multiple random voting helps?

fhg: goes from random alphabet to BW in a blink. Weird what happened with the random alphbet?

fhg: quickly unvotes now and FOS tinivision. Why an FOS?

Stef: vote for Zazie for not likely the fact she is asking him about his muliple of random votes? Seems OMGUS kind of vote.

TV: Post 44 How do you feel that Stef's comments and vote is valid?

TV: Post 69: Zazie overblew stef's self vote how? She talked more about his random votes and his self vote and they were questions. Kind of weird that he critizes Zazie and then praises her in this post.

Stef: post 84 she asked you questions and you jumped on her and called her scummy. Nuf said

Looking at this game again. I'm reminded how little TV has said. His post on 69 is just weird and I really don't like his vote on Stef.
Stef: I dont' know if he is over reacting because someone questioned him is scum or town. He defends his votes as valid but I think him voting on Atlas as semi serious and then voting on Zazie who is at least trying to make conversation is ludicious.
I would say either Stef or TV at this point. I think TV a little bit more. He is being very noncommintal. And the case he does push is the only one that had steam, but adds nothing new to the game when he does post.

vote: tinivision
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #122 (isolation #21) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

Please prod TV. His last post was over a week ago.
:?
See post 100

I want to here from TV on what is going on. Also a note at I want to see his profile and will report back if it means anything.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #123 (isolation #22) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:02 pm

Post by farside22 »

Okay just did some snooping around. It looks like TV went out of town, however I don't think that is an excuse for his lazy scum hunting early on and his lack of communication throughout the game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #130 (isolation #23) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:26 am

Post by farside22 »

TV: When you get a chance I really want to see a thought on who is scum and why?
Zazie: What are your thoughts about others beside Stef that you find scummy and why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #136 (isolation #24) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:01 am

Post by farside22 »

Rogue Shenanigans wrote:Nothing but hot air in the Zazier-Stef slapfight.

Tinny seems the most lynchable one of us. Though thats not saying much.
The problems with this game is there is a whole lot of no one saying nothing but Stef and ZazieR. I disagreed with Zazie on Zack and didn't see him as scum. Other then that I have null reads on everyone else so I'm just going for the most anti-town person I can think of at this point.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #143 (isolation #25) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:42 pm

Post by farside22 »

Today is deadline as much as a claim would be great I don't see TV coming around. Sigh. I hate policy lyches.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #145 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

Yay!! Can we lynch TV now?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #158 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:29 am

Post by farside22 »

Battousai wrote:
Empking replaces Stef, effective immediately. Deadline set for 3 days (Jan 14). Remember, as long as the majority of you are voting, the person with the most votes gets lynched.
Mod any word on TV?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #160 (isolation #28) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Battousai wrote:
Still in need of both replacements of ZazieR and TV. If you are refering to why Stef was replaced over TV, I randomly assigned Empking to a player to avoid helping/hurting one side over the other on purpose.
That's terrible I know Zazie is around and there should be no need to replace her. Did she say why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #164 (isolation #29) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:38 am

Post by farside22 »

Battousai wrote:
Due to the site having problems, I didn't recieve a pm I should have. Thus: ZazieR is replaced by ZazieR
Yay. Alright nothing going to change my mind of TV. I hate to say that without a claim but seriously he was not seeming very town to me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #168 (isolation #30) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:09 am

Post by farside22 »

Well isn't this a fine kettle of fish. Part of me thinks hypoclaim maybe the way to go another part of me thinks that scum are going to do something dirty.
I need to read this game better before I decide the best course of action.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #170 (isolation #31) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:Is Hypoclaim ever the best thing to do?
It is but well lets just say I could see something I don't like in all this.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #174 (isolation #32) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:34 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:I'm not for hypoclaim in case I didn't make that clear.
Sorry.

@Rogue: I think the only thing is if the cop received a guilty he should claim. If he received an innocent I say not to say a word unless he knows the person is innocent.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #177 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:50 pm

Post by farside22 »

zachattack wrote:
@Rogue: I think the only thing is if the cop received a guilty he should claim. If he received an innocent I say not to say a word unless he knows the person is innocent.
What does that last sentence mean? If he got an innocent wouldn't he know the person was innocent? Do you mean not to say anything unless it looks like we're going to lynch an innocent? If so I agree.
Yes.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #178 (isolation #34) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:57 pm

Post by farside22 »

Reading through each player.
Start with stef/emp

Stef: mulitude of votes without reasoning. Votes Zazie when she attacks him for what I felt was a valid reason.
Spent most of day 1 defending his actions. Read Zazie as scum (disagreed) and mafia as scum (understood).
Emp: Emp does a quick run down. Has Zazie as town (why), me and RS.
No read on kmd or zack.
Everything else was one liners. Don't see much he added.

Read in general. None. Stef defend himself well. Can't say it was wrong. I think his attacks on Zazie where a bit much.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #181 (isolation #35) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:50 pm

Post by farside22 »

Mod: Side note I am going to be busy. I will do my best to post but things just went from bad to worse.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #186 (isolation #36) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:56 am

Post by farside22 »

Seriously unless you are both scum unvote. I want reason and emp I want serious reasons on your vote at Lylo. Zack no OMGUS votes. I had a town read from you day one and right now 2 people haven't said much of anything.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #200 (isolation #37) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:46 pm

Post by farside22 »

zachattack wrote:I'm not declaring farside or RS innocent. But based on the amount of time me and Empking had votes on each other, I cannot see how we would have both survived had Farside and RS been mafia together. One of them could still be mafia, but there is no way both of them are, which means at least one of you and Empking has to be.
I'm still way behind in read. Funny thing is I think I know what Caboose is calling Emp's town play. Sadly it is typically scummy
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #203 (isolation #38) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:32 pm

Post by farside22 »

Will people humor me and not ask why if I stated a mass claim might actually win the game?

Hmmm No that's not right. I think a cop claim is in order. I have reason's and they are good.

Hmmm no. Actually I think RS needs to share some input. I have a feeling it is lylo at this point.

This is why I ponder about the cop and mass claim idea.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #205 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:57 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:FS: How can it not be LyoL?
True, true. It is which leads me back to the mass claim idea. (heavy sigh)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #218 (isolation #40) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:54 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm VT.
First Emp who did you investigate. Emp answers first.
I swear Zack I will hit you if you say something first.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #221 (isolation #41) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:22 am

Post by farside22 »

Please no fighting. Zach who did you investigate and why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #222 (isolation #42) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:23 am

Post by farside22 »

Caboose after zach claims can I get an idea on your thoughts between the two.
Also RS needs to claim.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #229 (isolation #43) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:58 am

Post by farside22 »

I kind of figured that was what zach was hinting out with his comment before he claimed.
RS is left to claim but I'm going to have an annalysis of both players who claimed and my thoughts on each sometime this week.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #231 (isolation #44) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:54 pm

Post by farside22 »

Caboose wrote:
Empking wrote:KMD - Beause I didn't have a read on him and I doubted I would get a read on him.
Bullsh*t.

From my perspective, Zach could be lying and Farside could be his scumpartner. But if that were the case, Farside would have hammered by now.

Hammer please.
I really want a claim from RS. I did get a mostly town read from zach day 1 so I don't really believe he is scum, but I hate to be wrong because I always want to be sure when I place a vote especially in lylo.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #235 (isolation #45) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:02 am

Post by farside22 »

Screw it. I'm not going to second guess myself at this point. I read Zach as town which mean Emp is the scum.

vote: Empking
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #237 (isolation #46) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:10 am

Post by farside22 »

zachattack wrote:Yay!
Does that mean I was wrong?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #246 (isolation #47) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:27 am

Post by farside22 »

In hind site I should have vote RS but damn I had a town read on Zach. Good job to Zach.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”