-TinVision-
-TinVision-
Goon
-TinVision-
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:30 am

Post by -TinVision- »

@fhqwhgads: It's the day after the Thanksgiving weekend. Let's not be unreasonable.

Anyway, I'll give the (obviously omgusy)
FOS Stef
for bouncing his vote around so much. It's still early yet, so it's not worth a vote.
lol objective morality
-TinVision-
-TinVision-
Goon
-TinVision-
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:14 am

Post by -TinVision- »

Not entirely at ease with Stef's jumping around but in this case he's pointed a finger where it ought to go.

FOS Atlas
. Post moar.
lol objective morality
-TinVision-
-TinVision-
Goon
-TinVision-
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:16 pm

Post by -TinVision- »

Battousai wrote:
Everyone has to post today to avoid their first prod...
Traditionally weekends don't count as days elapsed for prods, as some people aren't available. I mean, I can understand doing it cause the game needed a shot in the arm anyway. Content tomorrow.

That's why I put in the rules to post if you're going to be gone longer than 48hrs.
lol objective morality
-TinVision-
-TinVision-
Goon
-TinVision-
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:55 pm

Post by -TinVision- »

My thoughts on Stef - ZazieR:

ZazieR really overblew Stef's selfvoting. Selfvoting during the random stage (as at any stage of the game), yes, is antitown. However, I've never seen any evidence it's a scumtell of any reliability. Whenever analyzing someone's actions in mafia, you should be thinking about their motivations. What does a scum gain from selfvoting? All it does is a) bring them closer to lynch and more importantly b) draw unnecessary attention to themselves. Neither of which are things scum want.

Selfvoting is a nulltell in my book. Zazie's aggressiveness in pursuing this didn't make me feel that great about her town-ness.

However, the followup point on randomvoting is good.
ZazieR wrote: Tell me how keep on random voting will bring us out the random voting stage.

I would love to point something out, but that game's still ongoing.

And you may try to explain how changing your vote three times is helpful. You may even point out why you did this.
Trivializing the random voting stage isn't protown. The random voting process has been much-discussed in the forums, and I don't want to go into a lot of discussion of random voting stage strategies, but I don't think that voting early and often is a valid one.

ZazieR wrote:EBWOP What do you think of Fhq right now?
It was at about this point that I began to think ZazieR was looking quite protown.

I was gonna FOS Stef here for his trivializing the random voting stage and general overdefensiveness, but I already did that. Upgraded to a
Vote Stef
lol objective morality
-TinVision-
-TinVision-
Goon
-TinVision-
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:06 am

Post by -TinVision- »

farside22 wrote: My second suspects would be TV and mafia depending on what he says as both of them mostly TV feels false.
Care to elaborate on what "feeling false" means, exactly?
lol objective morality
-TinVision-
-TinVision-
Goon
-TinVision-
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:40 am

Post by -TinVision- »

You seem to be indicating I'm giving a free pass to MafiaSSK by use of the term "clear". Who's saying anyone's cleared? Because I didn't immediately jump on him when he replaced someone I FOSed for lurking? I, with the time I had available, addressed the largest and most significant interaction in the game to date as I saw it, that being Stef-Zazie's back and forth.

I would certainly like to see some content from MafiaSSK, so we can have more data to work with.
lol objective morality
-TinVision-
-TinVision-
Goon
-TinVision-
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:41 pm

Post by -TinVision- »

We badly need to come together and figure out the best lynch candidate... I'll reread quick and post my decision.
lol objective morality
-TinVision-
-TinVision-
Goon
-TinVision-
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:09 am

Post by -TinVision- »

Hruuuugh. French living has made me so lazy, and there's no wifi in this backwards country. I'll try to do the relatively minimal rereading necessary and post something of interest. Sigh.
lol objective morality

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”