LSG Character Poll 2022

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
SalTheBard
SalTheBard
Townie
SalTheBard
Townie
Townie

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 5:38 am

Post by SalTheBard »

Congrats everyone!
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 3:13 pm

Post by Skelda »

Congrats to the top three! You were all very deserving.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 3:14 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

we all know the real winner though

tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Malkon05
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Mashtermind
Pronoun: He/Him/His

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2023 7:26 am

Post by Malkon05 »

Hey all,

Just a heads up, Meme already knew this was happening, but after the stuff with my dad this year and things going on in my life, I’m going to step down from helping with COTY stuff. Most years no one really cares about the narratives I write or comments on them and it’s obvious that most people just want to know about placements. And that’s fine! I just need to prioritize that if the narrative doesn’t matter I need to focus my energy and efforts elsewhere.

Ive had a blast doing this for the past 5 years and it meant a lot to feel like I was helping. So I was mostly doing it for me because it gave me purpose at a really low point in my life.

Searl (aka Meme, please refer to him as Searl or Meme) will still be doing graphics and polls and stuff for COTY. Ive also said I’m happy to verify or vet stuff if he needs it.

Ill let Searl decide what he does or doesn’t want to going forward. My part was something I came up with and prior to me joining it was just posting reveals, so yeah.

Thanks for humoring me. I’m still around, just putting my focus elsewhere is all <3
Last edited by Malkon05 on Sat May 13, 2023 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Searl
Searl
He/Him
Townie
Searl
He/Him
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2023 10:42 pm

Post by Searl »

Thank you for everything you've done on these Malkon - you've made them 100x more fun to work on and to read, and it's hard to believe it's been five years already. End of an era here.

And huge congrats to the highest placers! I didn't spectate as much as I'd like to have done this year, but I heard great things about all of the top three.

I'll be setting up the character poll for this year (just The Genius: First Encounter so far) at some point soon. It's possible that future years will be a bit lower effort in the reveal just in the name of getting them out on time.

Also fwiw I don't mind people still referring to me as Meme or similar; I'd just prefer not to be referred to by my full old username because it became somewhat tied to my working life. I'd really prefer to keep my non-work hobbies separated from that where I can :D (and this account lets me keep my favourite game character alive a bit).
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 7:03 am

Post by xofelf »

Yeah, while I've participated more as a sounding board for the past couple years here, these wouldn't have been nearly what they became without you Malkon. And I appreciate you sharing your talents with us this way.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games”