Micro 1078: Datisi's micro normals are back [game over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #1485 (isolation #200) » Sun May 07, 2023 1:07 pm

Post by osuka »

the only reason to kill fire n1 is to make me look bad. i think thats too obvious though so assuming fire is town, i feel like scum wants to make this a situation where they can exec either me or fire and then pivot to the other one after a green flip

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1486 (isolation #201) » Sun May 07, 2023 1:07 pm

Post by osuka »

live thoughts: is skitter trying to pocket me?

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1488 (isolation #202) » Sun May 07, 2023 1:31 pm

Post by osuka »

??

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1574 (isolation #203) » Mon May 08, 2023 2:26 pm

Post by osuka »

oh wow holy shit

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1575 (isolation #204) » Mon May 08, 2023 2:26 pm

Post by osuka »

i was gonna post my general thoughts but i think this is more important right

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1576 (isolation #205) » Mon May 08, 2023 2:28 pm

Post by osuka »

@mod: my understanding is that vengeful is normal if and only if it is town-aligned. can you confirm that town-aligned vengeful is normal?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1578 (isolation #206) » Mon May 08, 2023 2:32 pm

Post by osuka »

fire and skygazer have different alignments for hopefully obvious reasons

i'm afraid that you're trying to pocket me, and i have to think more about what it means about my reads and other slots if that's the case

tris is a big question mark to me right now. i can't really place her - she's not overtly town, but i haven't really seen anything that indicates any sort of malice in that slot either.

meuh has >average chance of flipping scum, but i have to look more into the associatives for that slot because frankly i just havent had the time to do that but i feel like those are very important at this point in the game. my decision on whether this slot is in my d2 pool ultimately depends on that

baltar can be town for now, but i want to revisit his interactions with ausuka with a fresh perspective and the fact that ausuka flipped green in mind

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1579 (isolation #207) » Mon May 08, 2023 2:33 pm

Post by osuka »

sorry ive been absent - ive been extremely busy at work and whatever little free time i have left i have spent playing age of wonders 4, so my bad there. ill try to keep a better level of activity d2 than i did towards the end of the last day, but again ive been working until 8 pm pretty much every day so we'll see how that pans out

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1599 (isolation #208) » Mon May 08, 2023 5:43 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1580, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 1576, osuka wrote:
@mod: my understanding is that vengeful is normal if and only if it is town-aligned. can you confirm that town-aligned vengeful is normal?
what does asking this accomplish
this is an asinine question

is it not obvious that i want to make sure i understand the game mechanics correctly?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1600 (isolation #209) » Mon May 08, 2023 5:43 pm

Post by osuka »

ive fucked up mech in the past and i wanna make sure im not doing it again

in the future please try to use your brain before you ask me a question

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1714 (isolation #210) » Fri May 12, 2023 8:59 pm

Post by osuka »

am drunk, cannot post coherently right now

will post coherently tomorrow

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1715 (isolation #211) » Fri May 12, 2023 8:59 pm

Post by osuka »

my first instinct says tris, but i wanna iso a couple of slots before i place a vote

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1717 (isolation #212) » Sat May 13, 2023 7:06 am

Post by osuka »

im okay with that order yeah

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1718 (isolation #213) » Sat May 13, 2023 7:06 am

Post by osuka »

this is way too democratic by the way, it's weird. usually someone just asks "massclaim?" and someone else goes "ya" and then off it goes

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1728 (isolation #214) » Sun May 14, 2023 9:58 am

Post by osuka »

i'm vt lol

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1729 (isolation #215) » Sun May 14, 2023 10:01 am

Post by osuka »

there's no fucking way a datisi setup is like one gated maf reporter and all vanilla everyone else right

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1730 (isolation #216) » Sun May 14, 2023 10:02 am

Post by osuka »

which one of you is trying to bait a fakeclaim

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1779 (isolation #217) » Sun May 14, 2023 4:22 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1776, tris wrote:
In post 929, Skygazer wrote: VOTE: baltar

flashwagon go
question is, how likely was this wagon to convert to a yeet?
not very? that feels like an empty-ish vote in hindsight because there was no real push behind it

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1782 (isolation #218) » Sun May 14, 2023 4:28 pm

Post by osuka »

i need to point out that the meuh clear works off of the assumption that sky didn't do the first night kill. i'm not immediately sure i want to believe that for two reasons: first, if sky felt like she could gain more information by saving her action for n2 that's a good reason to not use it the first night, _especially_ if she wasn't feeling threatened (which i think is a fair assumption - there wasn't any real desire, overall, to execute that slot at that point in time). second, and most importantly, if meuh was under scrutiny (which was very much the case, thanks to none other than yours truly), then it's a particularly vulnerable position to be in as far as night actions go.

so what i would like to see answered before we soft clear that slot is: do we seriously think there was not an okay-ish chance that sky saved her action for n2? because if she did, then that would mean that a meuh partner is a definite possibility here

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1783 (isolation #219) » Sun May 14, 2023 4:28 pm

Post by osuka »

i don't think that's particularly likely though so i'd like to vote elsewhere today, but i'm not really sure whether that means meuh is even a reasonable vote tomorrow either

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1784 (isolation #220) » Sun May 14, 2023 4:29 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1780, VP Baltar wrote: It looks like I was at e-1 with that vote, wasnt I? Had meuh not moved, I probably was dead there....which actually looks better for meuh there
is this a good point? i think it's a good point

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1786 (isolation #221) » Sun May 14, 2023 4:30 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1781, skitter30 wrote: Osuka why should i be townreading u now
fuck if i know, i make it a point to be hard to read so i can't really tell you. that bites me in the ass somewhat often but it also usually keeps me alive longer, so it's a reasonable trade-off

flip the question: why would you scumread me right now?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1787 (isolation #222) » Sun May 14, 2023 4:30 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1785, tris wrote:
In post 1779, osuka wrote:
In post 1776, tris wrote:
In post 929, Skygazer wrote: VOTE: baltar

flashwagon go
question is, how likely was this wagon to convert to a yeet?
not very? that feels like an empty-ish vote in hindsight because there was no real push behind it
huh? there was a whole wagon behind it
no real push from that slot*

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1789 (isolation #223) » Sun May 14, 2023 4:31 pm

Post by osuka »

i think that generally speaking that associative sky put together is a fair reason to get me executed today, but i also don't think it's all that strong and it's very very easy to have fabricated. if nothing else, that could have just been a pocketing attempt because at the time i was sort of townreading sky

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1790 (isolation #224) » Sun May 14, 2023 4:32 pm

Post by osuka »

like do we seriously not think that's within her scumrange? even if she wasn't trying to pocket me, have you never seen that sort of associative completely implode?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1791 (isolation #225) » Sun May 14, 2023 4:32 pm

Post by osuka »

unless you think that was going on for longer than the posts i saw quoted on the other page and i just missed all of that

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1793 (isolation #226) » Sun May 14, 2023 4:34 pm

Post by osuka »

put it this way: i'm okay with dying here if you think there's NOTHING else to go off of. that's definitely a reason to get rid of me, but it's not very good a reason. if that's the _only_ reason you have to want to get rid of anyone in here though, that's just unfortunate then

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1795 (isolation #227) » Sun May 14, 2023 4:37 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1788, skitter30 wrote: You look like ur partnered with sky and i think tris ans vpb are likely town and i don't townread u
other than looking like i'm partnered with sky (which, again, is fair but is also neither true nor very substantiated), those are not reasons to scumread me. are you saying this is just poe?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1797 (isolation #228) » Sun May 14, 2023 7:54 pm

Post by osuka »

i’m going to sleep now pls no hammer

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1800 (isolation #229) » Mon May 15, 2023 4:55 am

Post by osuka »

the last time i went to sleep, there was a lolhammer

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1802 (isolation #230) » Mon May 15, 2023 5:58 am

Post by osuka »

of all the things to have an issue with, that’s the one you go for? puzzling

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1807 (isolation #231) » Mon May 15, 2023 10:27 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1806, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1795, osuka wrote:
In post 1788, skitter30 wrote: You look like ur partnered with sky and i think tris ans vpb are likely town and i don't townread u
other than looking like i'm partnered with sky (which, again, is fair but is also neither true nor very substantiated), those are not reasons to scumread me. are you saying this is just poe?
I mean i think it's both true and unsubstantiated, why don't u agree?
And yeah there certainly is an element of POE here
setting aside the fact that i know for a fact my role pm says otherwise, so it makes no sense for me to agree - if you think it’s unsubstantiated, why do you think it’s true?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1809 (isolation #232) » Mon May 15, 2023 10:30 am

Post by osuka »

i know it’s not helpful, but that’s why i would never agree with that - and if i were scum and i agreed with it because it was true, i would never say that either way. the question is pointless

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1810 (isolation #233) » Mon May 15, 2023 10:30 am

Post by osuka »

wait i think at least one of us is confused

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1811 (isolation #234) » Mon May 15, 2023 10:31 am

Post by osuka »

didn’t you say you thought it was true and unsubstantiated, then asked why my opinion differed?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1814 (isolation #235) » Mon May 15, 2023 10:32 am

Post by osuka »

i’m absolving myself of any blame to be placed for the start of the confusion

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1815 (isolation #236) » Mon May 15, 2023 10:33 am

Post by osuka »

why do you think it’s substantiated? it’s a pretty thin list of things that pair the two of us, some of which you could find between most pairs of players in here

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1831 (isolation #237) » Mon May 15, 2023 2:47 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1817, skitter30 wrote: Like why should i not read that as partners
if she hammered me instead, would you say she's partnered with hellbooks instead? that's really thin

at that point in time, honestly, both hellbooks and i were sort of easy to get rid of the next day so it was probably a decision based on optics, if i had to guess. it might not really matter who dies there for her, but it does matter how she looks the next day after a green flip

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1832 (isolation #238) » Mon May 15, 2023 2:48 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1818, skitter30 wrote: Ig i just feel like sky spent so much time on vpb that i have a really, really hard time seeing that as a partner
this is fair. what about tris? what about meuh?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1838 (isolation #239) » Tue May 16, 2023 2:07 pm

Post by osuka »

tris i think

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1876 (isolation #240) » Thu May 18, 2023 4:25 am

Post by osuka »

sorry folks, been really busy at work. gonna catch up later today + post my thoughts

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1877 (isolation #241) » Thu May 18, 2023 4:27 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1872, VP Baltar wrote: Where is osuka?
osuka is working 11+ hour days to ship this feature in time, it's real deadline week hours

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1878 (isolation #242) » Thu May 18, 2023 4:28 am

Post by osuka »

i think i still like tris more than meuh here for exec. can someone tell me why tris is off the pool, if she is? meuh seems to think it's between the two of us, which i think is very odd

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1913 (isolation #243) » Fri May 19, 2023 1:18 pm

Post by osuka »

alright spicy vote time

VOTE: tris

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1914 (isolation #244) » Fri May 19, 2023 1:19 pm

Post by osuka »

i dont think scum quickhammers here because that means they instadie tomorrow so i dont think its necessarily between baltar, skitter, and meuh

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1924 (isolation #245) » Fri May 19, 2023 10:24 pm

Post by osuka »

im not gonna be awake before deadline so if i die and tris flips green im sorry lmao

im trusting my gut here

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1942 (isolation #246) » Mon May 22, 2023 9:20 am

Post by osuka »

i vehemently believe that towncasing oneself is a stupid exercise in pointlessness, but i’ll entertain it in a few hours when i get off work

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1943 (isolation #247) » Mon May 22, 2023 9:23 am

Post by osuka »

my first instinct today is the same as my last instinct yesterday, which is that it’s overwhelmingly likely to be tris by prices of elimination. i was suspicious of the soft clear but i assumed that was real, which we now know it is, which left vpb and tris alive. i don’t think it’s vpb in light of his day 2 vote

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1944 (isolation #248) » Mon May 22, 2023 9:25 am

Post by osuka »

there was no reason for him to be the first vote on sky and iirc it wasn’t just an empty vote, but i have to revisit. ill look for that specifically because i don’t remember any reason he would’ve had to hardbus there, so like if my memory is accurate then i’m willing to say it’s tris off of that e

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1945 (isolation #249) » Mon May 22, 2023 9:25 am

Post by osuka »

off of that alone**

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1947 (isolation #250) » Mon May 22, 2023 9:36 am

Post by osuka »

if you want to convince me you’ll have to do a lot better than that

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1981 (isolation #251) » Mon May 22, 2023 7:05 pm

Post by osuka »

im positively exhausted

gonna go to sleep since theres plenty of time in the day but ill write intelligent things tomorrow and everyone will be impressed

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1982 (isolation #252) » Mon May 22, 2023 7:08 pm

Post by osuka »

and just for the record i didnt forget to towncase myself, i just didnt wanna do it because i didnt wanna interrupt the conversation you two were having since i felt like that was going somewhere interesting

ill still do that, pinky promise

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1984 (isolation #253) » Tue May 23, 2023 4:11 pm

Post by osuka »

to your question then baltar: i havent really had an agenda all game. ive played off of my actual reads, however shit they were (and, you know, they actually really were shit) - but i didnt fabricate any of them and didn't put any spin on anything this game

honestly the biggest reason this game that i'm not dead yet is that as always, i've intentionally been toeing the null line - but there is yet to be a publicly disclosed reason why anyone actually thinks i'm scum beyond process of elimination, some bullshit half-assed associative, or just "vibes"

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1985 (isolation #254) » Tue May 23, 2023 4:18 pm

Post by osuka »

like if i'm gonna be completely honest i can't give you an exceptional towncase because i haven't been exceptionally town, though that was intentional. obvtown gets shot, obvscum gets executed, solid null makes it to endgame (hi)

i can't even tell you that i'm town because this is outside of my scumrange, because it isn't, and so really just off of that you could very reasonably think that i'm scum here and that would be fair. the real reason you shouldn't vote me here is because this time around i actually did get a green role pm and i think you did as well, but you can't take that at face value - so instead just settle for the fact that tris looks a lot worse than i do, which you yourself concluded before i typed all of this up

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1986 (isolation #255) » Tue May 23, 2023 4:25 pm

Post by osuka »

basically my main selling point is "i'm less bad than the other option", which honestly at this point is just about one more reason than you have to vote for me

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1988 (isolation #256) » Tue May 23, 2023 4:32 pm

Post by osuka »

i definitely thought you were trying to pocket me when i first read through the last couple pages

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1989 (isolation #257) » Tue May 23, 2023 4:33 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1879, VP Baltar wrote: Tris has had many convincing town slips that are unlikely to be fake imo
@baltar what about this one?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1991 (isolation #258) » Tue May 23, 2023 4:42 pm

Post by osuka »

the fact that you don't is very much by design

conversely, do you have any reason to scumread me?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1992 (isolation #259) » Tue May 23, 2023 4:43 pm

Post by osuka »

vpb is making a lot of sense and tris is making some sense. nobody's got their head stuck in their ass, but if i were to vote based on how correct the previous couple of pages are, tris gets the axe

i sort of hate how reasonable tris is being, though, because i don't actually have excellent reason to vote there either other than just gut

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1994 (isolation #260) » Tue May 23, 2023 4:45 pm

Post by osuka »

why you're questioning tris now. what changed?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1995 (isolation #261) » Tue May 23, 2023 4:46 pm

Post by osuka »

if you could give some more detail as to what exactly the townslips were, please do too

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1996 (isolation #262) » Tue May 23, 2023 4:46 pm

Post by osuka »

i don't see them and i don't know where everyone got that from. it looked like garden variety confusion to me, and i can tell you that's something i have very intimate first-hand experience with

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2001 (isolation #263) » Wed May 24, 2023 5:34 am

Post by osuka »

tris, can you sell me on scum baltar?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2017 (isolation #264) » Fri May 26, 2023 5:15 am

Post by osuka »

ah man i don’t need this kind of responsibility, this is fucked up

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2018 (isolation #265) » Fri May 26, 2023 5:15 am

Post by osuka »

here goes nothing, sorry to everyone if i screwed this up

VOTE: tris

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2019 (isolation #266) » Fri May 26, 2023 5:16 am

Post by osuka »

if it’s baltar then you completely played me and i can’t even be mad about that tbh

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2039 (isolation #267) » Fri May 26, 2023 6:04 am

Post by osuka »

well shit i’m sorry everyone

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2040 (isolation #268) » Fri May 26, 2023 6:05 am

Post by osuka »

gg though, it was fun! this might be the worst i’ve ever been pocketed

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2042 (isolation #269) » Fri May 26, 2023 6:11 am

Post by osuka »

in hindsight yeah, i should’ve been more suspicious of you pushing tris in light of the fact that i voted her late the previous day

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2043 (isolation #270) » Fri May 26, 2023 6:12 am

Post by osuka »

but even from like earlier in the game, i could’ve probably gotten an execution on you to happen but i genuinely thought you were town, at least by contrast

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2046 (isolation #271) » Fri May 26, 2023 6:20 am

Post by osuka »

i just read the scum pt and i love that baltar's impressions of me are mostly what i wanted them to be

but i mostly just HATE that i played right into what they wanted me. this is fucked

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2083 (isolation #272) » Fri May 26, 2023 1:12 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2081, Skygazer wrote: why did i even have to take a three block detour no one even died
charm city moment

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”