Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:21 am

Post by Asri Teroka »

In post 222, Umlaut wrote: My tune is a straight bop though

This one is pleasantly entertained but not swayed.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:58 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Asri I read you as trying pretty hard to throw suspicion onto me right now while making it seem like you are just being reasonable and pointing out observations. But I don't think you are just pointing things out or "thinking about things", I think you are pretty clearly casting shade on me and fishing for agreement.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:25 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Meg, what are you thinking right now?
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:12 am

Post by Asri Teroka »

In post 226, Dunnstral wrote: Asri I read you as trying pretty hard to throw suspicion onto me right now while making it seem like you are just being reasonable and pointing out observations. But I don't think you are just pointing things out or "thinking about things", I think you are pretty clearly casting shade on me and fishing for agreement.
No, this one thinks you and meg are acting strangely over minutae.

This one cares so little about agreement here that's it's almost malicious. Agreement was what all of you did to RedFF. You, Umlaut, and Mega.

Don't preach to this one about what they can and can't note, factually, about the votecounts. They drew no conclusion on you.

This one is very straight here in that they don't frankly care one whit what you think and how you care to twist this one's actions.

The scum have to be caught.

Deal with it. You are not. Instead both you and Meg have come in blind and have only focus on this one. Absurd.

This one said they noticed a team earlier. You are assuming you are part of it. All indicators point to yes.

This one is happy with what they asked Meg. If you come, in this situation, and saying this one considering you as a possible scum canditate, as this one considers everyone, and focusing so heavily on, well, you saying this one is shading you...

This one ha no interest in walking this path with you. Go bark at another door.

Are you cum for saying this? Hm.
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:13 am

Post by Asri Teroka »

*scum
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:39 am

Post by Dunnstral »

You are the one coming after me so I'd appreciate if you stopped acting like I am the one coming after you in this day phase.
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:07 am

Post by Umlaut »

In post 225, Asri Teroka wrote: This one is pleasantly entertained but not swayed.
I don't understand why you need to be "swayed" to share your observations with the town in lylo. What are you waiting for exactly?
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:17 am

Post by Asri Teroka »

In post 230, Dunnstral wrote: You are the one coming after me so I'd appreciate if you stopped acting like I am the one coming after you in this day phase.
No. This one stated a fact. You and Meg are getting angsty about it. This one not once today said: Dunnstral, you are scum. You and meg operate on this assumption. Or act like operating on it perhaps.
In post 231, Umlaut wrote:
In post 225, Asri Teroka wrote: This one is pleasantly entertained but not swayed.
I don't understand why you need to be "swayed" to share your observations with the town in lylo. What are you waiting for exactly?
This one doesn't need to be swayed, they decide how they operate. What is this one waiting for? They know you to be sharp, so you asking this is interesting. You should already have ideas.

In basic terms this one can wait for the bulge to be coherent, can wait for meg and dunn to say anything not regarding overblowing minutae with an undercurrent of either panic or hyena hunger, and they can wait for you to do something also maybe.....

This one is very happy to wait. The team this one thought of is just that, a thought, so we might see if it mattters down the line.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:49 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 227, Dunnstral wrote: Meg, what are you thinking right now?
Having caught up, Asri very much feels either very un self-aware of their own implications or more likely feels a bit panicked.

Not super ready to write-off it being paranoid or just plain misunderstanding town. However, still the misconstrued nature of their stuff today is offputting.

My head is pretty uninspired at the moment, don't have a lot of strong feelings. Probably would put you/Umlaut over asri/bulge as town but still feel like its pretty much a randvote situation since I don't have confident TRs.
Imprefection is the spice of life.
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:29 am

Post by Asri Teroka »

No. You and Dunnstral miscontrue.

This one isn't in the mood for silliness so, time will reveal much.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:38 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

I'm not about to pretend your blatant implications aren't present, and I shouldn't have to.
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:42 am

Post by Asri Teroka »

Actually, Umlaut, this one feels like sharing the team tommorow and move from there.

If you could guess a team before that it would be interesting.
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:43 am

Post by Asri Teroka »

In post 235, MegAzumarill wrote: I'm not about to pretend your blatant implications aren't present, and I shouldn't have to.
Why do you keep defending Dunnstral so hard against an attack that never happened? What is your agenda? This one simply sees no further point in this, it is pointless.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:47 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 237, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 235, MegAzumarill wrote: I'm not about to pretend your blatant implications aren't present, and I shouldn't have to.
Why do you keep defending Dunnstral so hard against an attack that never happened? What is your agenda? This one simply sees no further point in this, it is pointless.
I don't see where I've defended Dunnstral much less "so hard". I've spotted what feels like a bs argument and I'm calling it out. If nothing else you're arguing a case that at least half of the other players are seeing as untruthful or incorrect at best.
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:57 am

Post by Asri Teroka »

In post 238, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 237, Asri Teroka wrote:
I don't see where I've defended Dunnstral much less "so hard". I've spotted what feels like a bs argument and I'm calling it out. If nothing else you're arguing a case that at least half of the other players are seeing as untruthful or incorrect at best.
How is 'these two people voted here' anything but a statement of fact? What argument, as you term it, did this one attach to this statement? Why are you inferring to an argument where none exists? Are you aware of Dunnstral's alignment?

What do you even mean by that last sentence. Was this one untruthful that two dead town did vote Dunnstral? Incorrect? About what? Did this one ever state they know Dunnstral's alignment?

What do you know about this one being incorrect if they haven't even drawn any conclusions to be incorrect about?

From your current conduct, I find it viable.
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:00 am

Post by Asri Teroka »

Viable that you aware about Dunnstral alignment. The oddity of how you act makes little sense to me otherwise.
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:31 am

Post by Asri Teroka »

In post 212, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 45, Invisibility wrote:
VC 1.03 (FINAL)
Kop (5!): MegAzumarill, implosion, Dunnstral, The Bulge, redFF
Asri Teroka (2): Umlaut, Kop
Umlaut (1): Asri Teroka
Dunnstral (1): Andante

Not voting:

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 players to eliminate someone. Day 1 ends in (expired on 2023-05-27 16:58:31).
In post 206, Invisibility wrote:
VC 2.07 (FINAL)
redFF (4!): Umlaut, Dunnstral, MegAzumarill, implosion
Dunnstral (1): redFF
Umlaut (2): Asri Teroka, The Bulge

Not voting:

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 players to eliminate someone. Day 2 ends in (expired on 2023-05-31 11:58:02).
This one is not sure yet. But a lot of inferences can be made. One team has come to mind... hmm.

Dante and Redff voted Dunnstral. Well. This one has noticed other patterns so far. Love to hear f4om everyone!
The pattern, the team that this one had, by gut, was MegAzumarill and the bulge. This one supposes Umlaut and bulge might fit in the same meta but that wasn't the gut reach. The instinctual assumption seemed to have been that scum didnt vote together twice.

The bulge's stance on RedFF near the end might have been theatre? The bulge posting nothing but a pic today might point to two definite things.

But that was the team this one felt.

Now.

This one is still uncertain and is pretty open to anyone being scum still. Because this one wishes to do this right.

As of now, this one bluntly states that MegAzumarill's narrative over nothing looks bad. In a Meg scum world, Asri is Meg's de facto mis-elim it seems.

This one has sorta spilled the beans so will reread and see what can be found.
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:45 am

Post by Umlaut »

Asri what are you even doing
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:16 am

Post by Umlaut »

In post 212, Asri Teroka wrote: Dante and Redff voted Dunnstral
What was your point in saying this? What were you trying to do if not suggest this makes Dunnstral suspect?
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:17 am

Post by Umlaut »

This really seems like you were called out on a faulty argument, and instead of going "yeah, I guess you're right" or even "no, it's a good argument" you're trying to backpedal from having meant anything at all by it.
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:28 am

Post by Asri Teroka »

In post 242, Umlaut wrote: Asri what are you even doing
Why are you asking this.
In post 243, Umlaut wrote:
In post 212, Asri Teroka wrote: Dante and Redff voted Dunnstral
What was your point in saying this? What were you trying to do if not suggest this makes Dunnstral suspect?
Why do you care about this and nothing else this one said? Why is your viewpoint narrow, why do you not engage with anything? Argue and miscontrue all you want, this is so.

In post 244, Umlaut wrote: This really seems like you were called out on a faulty argument, and instead of going "yeah, I guess you're right" or even "no, it's a good argument" you're trying to backpedal from having meant anything at all by it.
To this one it seems you keep being blind. Nothing else to say?

These string of posts can come from scum.

Umlaut, stop being a ghost. This one has no respect at all for what you just posted, you ignore anything about how MegaAzumarill is acting.

This one's response to you is simple: If you are town start acting the part.
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:35 am

Post by Asri Teroka »

So. This one would fully entertain Umlaut and Mega as a scum team then.

This seems like pretty abhorrent behavior in terms of how scum would act.

The only problem is the bulge's inactivity. If both Umlaut and MegaAzumarill are town, well then it would be just funny.

But this one doubts town easiky acts like this.

Not Umlaut or MegaAzumarill are making sense, at this point this one will have to wait and hear both Dunnstral and the bulge's perspective.

This one has already laid out that by voting patterns the gut feel was the bulge and meg. Which Umlaut keeps blind on. So. Umlaut and the bulge perhaps viable, umlaut and meg defintely.

Dunnstral this one still unsure about you but it keeps seeming the teams, and actions of others, makes you lesser of a suspect perhaps..... that re-read is vital.

If it is just Umlaut and Meg this one will be able to handle it. Let's see.
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:40 am

Post by Asri Teroka »

If both Umlaut and Meg are scum here this one will make sure their current tactics will fail. If Umlaut is scum the same bs as yesterday won't happen again. Scum might have hoped the implosion kill would inhibit town impetus but this one will ensure that it is not so.

Implosion would probably have pushed Meg today.

Would implosion have suspected umlaut?

Reads are hard in this game, but in a world where dunnstral is town and both umlaut and meg scum then they are playing very recklessly from this one's point of view.

So yes, many things on the table. The bulge isn't dispelling this ones doubts but this one can see why scum umlaut would make that series of posts.
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:17 am

Post by Umlaut »

"Two players who voted for Dunn are both dead"
"Uh, yeah, but one of them was yeeted by the town after quickhammering d1 so how are you supposed to make anything of that"
"WhY aRe YoU dEfEnDiNg ThEm"

:roll:

I definitely need to spend more time thinking about other players but you are being so ridiculous right now that I can't see past it. I'll manage to do so eventually, we have a lot of time. Right now you are dropping "observations" and then saying you don't want to talk about them which is really, really weird and I want to understand where it's coming from before I move on.
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:48 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 232, Asri Teroka wrote: In basic terms this one can wait for the bulge to be coherent,
lmfao

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”