Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:10 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 254, OopsieDaisy wrote: Ah jeez I said on the other hand twice in the same paragraph that's kinda cringe
Thoughts on drip?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:12 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 260, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 258, OopsieDaisy wrote:
In post 256, sheepsaysmeep wrote: daisy how much forum experience do u have
It's spread over a bunch of sites, but I think I've played like 10 forum games over the past 10 years, so I average about a game a year lol.
this is wild to me wtf
Care to explain whats different between last game and this to make you think I'm 'wolfy'
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:23 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I think ur contributions are just kinda disappointingly low quality (dripping as a legit push, the elements sus, weaksauce questions) and last game I was an enjoyer of ur thoughts
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:39 pm

Post by OopsieDaisy »

In post 277, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 254, OopsieDaisy wrote: Ah jeez I said on the other hand twice in the same paragraph that's kinda cringe
Thoughts on drip?
Drip as in like, someone wearing some swaggy clothes? Or is this a forum mafia term I'm not familiar with?

If it's the former yea I love it when people wear the clothes they like and look super drippy in em :)
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:43 pm

Post by OopsieDaisy »

OOO drippinggoofball I'm silly

Null, no reason to townread or scumread the slot right now. Reads are out there but I'm not gonna put much stock in them until I know the context behind them.
towwl
towwl
he/him
Goon
towwl
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:38 pm

Post by towwl »

I am free from Atlanta. Unfortunately they are taking me back to Atlanta sometime next month probably if I'm not fired by then. Regardless, I have more time now to obsess over this game. I just read through the thread again and here's a rough readslist for now

just think they are town
:
curiouskarmadog
OopsieDaisy

town enough for now
:
geraintm
Morning Tweet

could easily go either way
:
Save The Dragons
Merlyn
sheepsaysmeep
Hu Tao

am sus of

DrippingGoofball
bristep123
Emperor flippyNips
Elements
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:40 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

can you talk about goofball? all I remember is seeing you agree with something controversial they said which seems like it should make you like them a little
towwl
towwl
he/him
Goon
towwl
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:51 pm

Post by towwl »

In post 283, sheepsaysmeep wrote: can you talk about goofball? all I remember is seeing you agree with something controversial they said which seems like it should make you like them a little

Very lackluster game input so far. Hu Tao's resonated with me, and I didn't really like or the reason for scumreading Hu Tao then in .

The controversial thing I agreed with was calling Morning Tweet's posts vaguely agenda-y, which did strike me as a bit of a mindmeld. I'm not really sure how AI it is of Morning Tweet though at this point and I'm also not really sure how AI it is of Goofball that both her and I both felt like that about Tweet's posts.

Definitely closer to null than my other susses just due to a lack of content, but still sus imo
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:22 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Update: Morning Tweet is town.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:53 am

Post by Emperor flippyNips »

Spoiler:
In post 282, towwl wrote: I am free from Atlanta. Unfortunately they are taking me back to Atlanta sometime next month probably if I'm not fired by then. Regardless, I have more time now to obsess over this game. I just read through the thread again and here's a rough readslist for now

just think they are town
:
curiouskarmadog
OopsieDaisy

town enough for now
:
geraintm
Morning Tweet

could easily go either way
:
Save The Dragons
Merlyn
sheepsaysmeep
Hu Tao

am sus of

DrippingGoofball
bristep123
Emperor flippyNips
Elements

Why am I on the sus meter?
towwl
towwl
he/him
Goon
towwl
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:46 am

Post by towwl »

Ok I gave the thread a closer read and actually took notes after a good nights rest so here's where my head is at now on everybody

i just think they're town
:
OopsieDaisy
Pretty much everybody townreads her and I agree with her reads. is a really good post that shows her internal debate as to her strongest reads and how that interacts with the best way to progress the thread. Easy townread.

towny enough for now
:
Morning Tweet
Seems well enough engaged with the thread, is asking good questions, I agree with most of what she's saying and doing. Her progression on bristep seems really genuine/natural, like somebody who is trying to solve the game. I agreed with DGB's observation that Tweet seems vaguely agenda-y as I had a faint feeling that Tweet's contributions to the thread could come from a seasoned scum player carefully shaping the direction of the game, particularly in her light interrogation of Elements's meta without ever actually pushing or scumreading them. But that's mostly just paranoia. I pretty much have zero interest in a push on Tweet right now.

sheepsaysmeep
He's making good reads and is open with his thoughts and reasons why he leans in certain directions. Reading back today I'm unsure why I even had sheep as null a few posts ago. I suppose catching the slight inconsistency in my reads in was a good observation which made me townread him more, but even his content before that is quite towny to me now. He just has good posts!

townish
:
curiouskarmadog
I like their posts. I'm mainly townreading ckd for . However, interestingly enough though ckd has not given reads on any slot except for Elements, who they feel very strongly about. It could be a simple scum tactic of just tunneling somebody D1 and not having to worry about associations with any other slot. Alternatively, they might just not want to be distracted from a strong scumread. It would be nice to at least have some townreads from ckd though. I originally had ckd at the top of my list as I was writing this post but the realization about their tunnel gave me enough pause to move them down a good bit.

geraintm
I'm realizing my townread of gera is mostly based on vibes. His posts just seem very cool. It's the best way I can put it. He's too cool to be scum. Of course since this is mainly based on vibes it can't be that strong of a townread. But it's still a townread.

Hu Tao
A lackluster slot right now so I can see why there's a wagon here, but I don't really disagree with anything they've said so far. Their ISO looks fine to me. It's interesting that so many people have scumread Hu Tao at this point, basically nobody is defending them. I'll go against the grain here and say I'm leaning towards Hu Tao being town.

Save The Dragons
Just barely on the town side of null for me right now. I think is pretty good, even if I'm not totally sold on the argument there quite yet.

pretty much null
:
Merlyn
Basically the closest to null you can get. is the most interesting post from her and I think it's a good post, but in the context of it being most of her input in this game so far it just kinda falls flat and I can't really think much of it. is fine too and I said as much earlier, but it doesn't really do much to establish Merlyn's position in the game.

scummy side of null
:
DrippingGoofball
I still pretty much agree with what I said last night in , even after a reread. Additionally to that I find myself disagreeing with her more than most others so far (bristep town, elements town, ckd scum). I feel like Morning Tweet has prepared us a bit for how offbeat DrippingGoofball can be though (, ), so I'm concerned I might just be going for mislim bait by going further here.

Elements
At this point I don't think I'm very interested in an Elements wagon. I feel pretty conflicted about them. I agree pretty concretely with OopsieDaisy's where she's concerned about Elements but sees them as too useful for generating content to yeet them already. I think sheep also gives a pretty compelling argument in that Elements' timeline-fucking (called out by ckd in ) isn't necessarily scum indicative. But still, it's a blatant lie, and I still really don't like .

scummy
:
bristep123
I don't like the deflection given in , saying there were other things to start a wagon on that weren't bristep's , but not elaborating on what the juicier targets may be, even after being asked by Morning Tweet () and then later by me (). The rest of their posts also just aren't very interesting and don't really seem like they necessarily should come from a town POV. Also the wagon seems pretty pure to me.

Emperor flippyNips
I'm glad you asked, nips. pinged me as easily coming from scum trying to dumbtell. While sheep said the shamelessness of is towny (), I don't really agree. I think it's an easier post to make as scum than it is as town. We also even see that the shamelessness doesn't really extend that far. In Emperor makes a jokey "tl;dr" post but backtracks shortly after in , which betrays the idea that he doesn't care about optics. He shades Goofball in and even says "Let's kill 'em!" in but immediately goes to nullreading basically everybody but Daisy in , which is one of the easier townreads. There's also just a lot of posts that feel empty/don't really go anywhere (, , , ).

The bristep123 wagon is fine, and quite tempting, given a lot of my townreads are on it. My heart wants to vote Emperor though. So...

VOTE: Emperor flippyNips
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:32 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

this is a little post i'd like to call

COLLAPSING THE "MEH"-TAVERSE

bristep

i guess kind of feels a little stilted
In post 143, bristep123 wrote: Oopsie, I’ll take stoic, because I feel I’ve been more considered and quiet because I’m not sure of my skill as a player. I get more comfortable in later days where there is more evidence and trails to follow. I would also note that I’ve come back from a long long gap and the 4 games I’ve completed were as town, I’ve yet to roll scum so there isn’t really a game for you to get a real tell on whether I would play any differently.
this is fine
In post 143, bristep123 wrote: Karma (I think) - I’ve no strong feelings on the wagon on me yet but it has been noted and I will keep it in consideration later.
im a little hesitant to believe there's no strong feelings or any feelings worth sharing
In post 247, bristep123 wrote: As much as weak hop-ons ping me I’m also curious about those who have town read me without any real explanation as well because that could easily be setting up for the town flip if I’m eliminated -‘see, I was right’.
who are are you wary of town reading you

flippy

this ISO just kind of sucks it's not a lot of reads, not very committal except for a daisy town read
In post 270, Emperor flippyNips wrote: Why is bristep being voted again?
questions like this are easy for scum to make to appear townie without actually putting down a stance.

gera

this iso isn't great but it does feel a little different. i like though i'm not sure that's what MT was saying

i dunno. vibe wise i feel like posts like are genuine

DGB

i actually kind of like their approach. i would love to know more about what they're thinking for sure but i think the approach of "narrowing down the POE by collecting tr" seems okay and not really like a good scum tactic. plus voting for karma doesn't really seem agenda-y.

Merlyn

this iso sucks too i mean there's like nothing there. I feel like is kind of like "oh that's interesting tell me more" and not "i'm trying to sort you". seems forced and also the part about the readslist being detailed isn't actually true

towwl

i actually don't like their opening post with their "true facts" it seems like it's easily staged.

on the other hand, i like

on the other hand, i don't really get much from or his posts about game 243

on the other hand, i like feels genuine

i'm running out of hands, but on the other hand they recently posted a readslist which i haven't read yet but want to compare my notes with the slots i've posted about.

after reading it i think we mindmelded on flippy and gera and are close on bri and merlyn so i'm feeling a lot better.

updating my reads to

bristep123 -
meh
nullscum
Emperor flippyNips -
meh
scummy
Hu Tao - kinda scummy
geraintm -
meh
lean town
sheepsaysmeep - i liked their recent post
OopsieDaisy - feels town
Elements - i'm not sure
DrippingGoofball -
meh
lean town
towwl -
meh
going with town
curiouskarmadog - feels town
Save The Dragons - that's me!
Merlyn -
meh
scummy
Morning Tweet - maybe town
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:30 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

285 is a hella good post

flippy is a good vote, it's mainly all the empty questions
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:52 am

Post by OopsieDaisy »

Busy right now so can only throw out a short post, Flippy wagon is viable but everyone now trying to depart from the Bri wagon worries me cause I scumlean the slot.
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:16 pm

Post by Emperor flippyNips »

I mean i was asking why they were being voted cos I actually wanted to know. Then no one answered me but element saying cos they are or something like that. Wtf is there for me to go on there
towwl
towwl
he/him
Goon
towwl
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:38 pm

Post by towwl »

In post 291, Emperor flippyNips wrote: I mean i was asking why they were being voted cos I actually wanted to know. Then no one answered me but element saying cos they are or something like that. Wtf is there for me to go on there
Spoiler: Daisy's case
In post 45, OopsieDaisy wrote:
In post 43, bristep123 wrote: VOTE: Oopsiedaisy

Doing pre-work before the game? Puts us all to shame.
Ok reading between the lines here tells me Bristep is maybe a lil intimidated by the fact that I've read that game and thus have a slight advantage over them in terms of meta knowledge. This pings slightly scummy to me, so I'm gonna persue this read.

UNVOTE: Elements
VOTE: Bristep
In post 44, Elements wrote: And you can be scum number 1
If you think Bristep is currently scum number 1, why haven't you voted there?
In post 111, OopsieDaisy wrote:
In post 84, Morning Tweet wrote: I agree with you on that (not exactly a OMGUS but paraphrasing) although it pinged me as slightly scummy that your first reaction was "my post was a joke, I'll try not to joke anymore" as opposed to anything else

Why alter your play because someone found you suspicious? Plus like, you weren't really responding to what oopsy said more so much as reacting dejectedly, maybe to change oopsy's mind. Admittedly what oopsy was arguing was a stretch but i think it would have been relatively easy to argue against
Tweet put it better than I could, my read on Bristar is getting gradually worse. I also feel like they're reacting differently then the stoic town Bristar I remember from reading 2300. It seemed like an emotionally motivated move to throw out the "Oh I can't joke now?" post and Bri in 2300 was one of the least emotional players in the game iirc. Again I'm basing this read off of a thread I skimmed through for funsies so if Gera thinks I'm mischaracterising here let me know, but from what I remember this is weird.

Daisy is what set the wagon off in the first place. Really all of the reasoning for the wagon lies in Daisy's ISO. geraintm, sheep, Elements, and Morning Tweet all jumped on this wagon without much reasoning worth highlighting (though Tweet did try to engage with bristar in and ). Then later STD and I posted walls that included reasons for scumreading bristar:

Spoiler: Save The Dragons's case
bristep

i guess kind of feels a little stilted
In post 143, bristep123 wrote: Oopsie, I’ll take stoic, because I feel I’ve been more considered and quiet because I’m not sure of my skill as a player. I get more comfortable in later days where there is more evidence and trails to follow. I would also note that I’ve come back from a long long gap and the 4 games I’ve completed were as town, I’ve yet to roll scum so there isn’t really a game for you to get a real tell on whether I would play any differently.
this is fine
In post 143, bristep123 wrote: Karma (I think) - I’ve no strong feelings on the wagon on me yet but it has been noted and I will keep it in consideration later.
im a little hesitant to believe there's no strong feelings or any feelings worth sharing
In post 247, bristep123 wrote: As much as weak hop-ons ping me I’m also curious about those who have town read me without any real explanation as well because that could easily be setting up for the town flip if I’m eliminated -‘see, I was right’.
who are are you wary of town reading you

Spoiler: My case
In post 287, towwl wrote: bristep123
I don't like the deflection given in , saying there were other things to start a wagon on that weren't bristep's , but not elaborating on what the juicier targets may be, even after being asked by Morning Tweet () and then later by me (). The rest of their posts also just aren't very interesting and don't really seem like they necessarily should come from a town POV. Also the wagon seems pretty pure to me.

Now that I've compiled a history of the bristar wagon for you, what do you think, Emperor?
towwl
towwl
he/him
Goon
towwl
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:40 pm

Post by towwl »

I guess I'll also clarify, in the interest of not misrepping anybody, that it's a bit of a stretch to call STD's analysis a scum case on bristar, though he does end up leaning scum on bri.
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:00 pm

Post by Merlyn »

okay, fair enough, now that we have some real content I'll get some reads going tonight when I get back home.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:45 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I give STD and towwl towny thumbs up.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:05 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Okay..time to update this game. I used this mostly as notes for myself, when I go back to reread. But if there is something here you want me to expound upon let me know.

I left off, I caught Elements in a direct lie. When caught she state she was trying to get thing moving, but didnt clarify when we were supposed to take her seriously. All around this is super scummy. My last post was 168, page 7 (we are now on 12). Further more she used a vague term like "it felt flat" when explaining why something was scummy. I just out of a game where scum tried to say I was scummy because, "my scum hunting was inorganic". Also vague and he couldnt explain or give me a examples of what inorganic was. I made fun of this for pages to come, he eventually night killed me just to get me out of his hair (he said I was smug..heheh). Vague explanations are classic scum moves. At any rate, I expect to be killed here sooner than later.

169, Elements asks if I was going to meta her (or what?. I will relax, I have been gone.
170, Elements DOES explain they town read people when they have more energy. At the time I was one of the top posters, so this is bullshit. This whole post is kind of lame and is either scummy, or lacks the ability to think through scum hunting technics.
173/174, Elements states STD hasnt said much in the game (right after they posted), STD immediately states his worry that he usually think Elements is scum (when town) early.
178, Merlyn misread my comment. Asks me about meta. I said it was pointless NOW. Meaning before you can compare and contrast someone's actions. At that point in the game (page 2?) people were talking meta. it was indeed pointless. Elements does a thing that seemed scummy that could easily be looked up. Not pointless. THATS I said, "put a pin in it for now". I assume this was just a misread any nothing else.

--NOTE ON VOTE COUNT AT THIS POINT--(7 to kill)
Bris has 4 votes, OD, MT, Elements, sheep

180, gera vote Bris....dont like this vote. Votes "because there was not to vote them". Lame reason to join, NO scum hunting. scummy vote/post
183, MT thinks both Elements and sheep are town, meh, says because of her strategy. Seems to over look after she explained her tactics, she still leaned into it...with vague comments like "flat".
186, MT thinks I am slightly town because of my reaction to Elements. Logic is faulty though. Bad Logic or trying to make friends? "I don't think scum would see town shifting reads unpredictably and without reason and turn that into "I cannot believe i have caught you in a lie this early"." If I was scum, and "caught" Elements (town) in a lie why WOULDNT I push that?!?!
MT, can you comment on this please.

189, MT references DGB. Oh I am familiar with her. She is a wild card and (no offense) uses DGB logic, which I have never been able to decode. Back in the day, I always felt she was scum. We have tangled MANY times before. I still like her in games though........for the most part. it has been 5+ years since I played with her though.
190, Hu votes DGB, for reasons.
191, I do like Hu's questioning of Sheep there though.
192-194, Hu likes me, doesnt like Elements, but still thinks DGB is more (?) scummy....I dont like this.
200/202/203, DGB thinks Elements is town (CASE IN POINT)..also sheep and bris. doesnt provide a reason.
205, OD says she would have no problem joining element wagon, but stays on the Bris wagon for....what was the reason (need to look up)
211, Elements likes DGB read giving....well you guys should probably get a room then.
What part in particular do you like?

213, DGB has MT and Hu as scum, has me as scum too, but not sure if that is real or not.
214, towwl, does a catch up, unvotes Merlyn (who is that?) and votes Elements. note: agrees with DGB about MT. all and all, like this post.
229, MT unvotes Bris.
240, EFN is caught up, unvotes, "element is meh, everyone else null, OD town....(note no revote)
243 Merlyn (that is who that is, name with gif, got it) voted DGB....dont really like this vote.
Merlyn how does DGB's list different from Elements list before I called her out? Have you seen someone in a previous game that made detail lists that was scum?..what about town
?
245, like Bris's post even though he has Elements (and me and OD) as town. Also waves a vague finger at weak hop-ons, but doesnt pursue anything...okay, maybe this is more of a null post.
257, Sheep does a catch up (?) post, OD town, MT town, Me town (meta reference), thinks the element push is goofy (uses weird logic), DGB town, towwl town, Gera town, defends Bris vote, Hu scum, ENF and Merlyn slightly scum
261, STD gives read list. of that Hu scum, Elements (not sure). everyone else town or meh.
264, MT votes Hu
268, EFN asks a good question, "why is Bris being voted again"...town points for you
273, Elements joins the Hu wagon (note left the former leading wagon to join a wagon getting steam, sure she isnt scummy) says a nothing slot
274, then pushing Merlyn to join the Hu wagon?
280, towwl posts a read list, me OD town, DGB, bris, EFN, and Elements scum
283, DGB, MT is town
285, Towwl vote EFN....going with heart over Bris (who is the leading wagon)), Element who actually lied....I dont like this vote, it is very "cover my bases". You get credit for not likely people, but dont vote them when it could matter.
What does an EFN vote do at this point?

286, STD back with updated list, EFN now scum, Hu kindly scummy, DGB now town, Gera now town, towwl now town, Merlyn now scum......hmmm, not sure how I feel about the updates. But explains them for the most part.
287, Sheep...used the term "empty questions".
Sheep which of EFN questions were empty...can you explain what "empty" means?

I am still good with my Elements vote.

going to reread (short read?) Hu, to see what the buzz is about, but I havent seen anything initially.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:26 am

Post by geraintm »

@karmadog

You are rightness had no good reason to vote them. I checked if I had a reason not to vote them,but as I didn't have one I joined everyone else
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:45 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

In post 297, geraintm wrote: @karmadog

You are rightness had no good reason to vote them. I checked if I had a reason not to vote them,but as I didn't have one I joined everyone else
that was awhile ago, thoughts now? who is scum?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:11 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Bristep Hu tao Morning Tweet and Elements have been prodded
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:14 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 279, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I think ur contributions are just kinda disappointingly low quality (dripping as a legit push, the elements sus, weaksauce questions) and last game I was an enjoyer of ur thoughts
You weren't around early game last game when people were pushing me for similar reasons and you were replacing a scum slot so invalid.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:15 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 280, OopsieDaisy wrote:
In post 277, Hu Tao wrote:
Thoughts on drip?
Drip as in like, someone wearing some swaggy clothes? Or is this a forum mafia term I'm not familiar with?

If it's the former yea I love it when people wear the clothes they like and look super drippy in em :)
Or you know.. the person with drip in their name..

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”